The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi from sunny Malta. Decided to Join after learning so much from the forums!

Share your FTE moment...

Godfather

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Dec 29, 2013
Hi Everyone,

Really glad to be here. I've been reading the forums as a guest for a few months now and learnt a lot from reading some truly great, informative content. So I decided to join and hopefully add some value wherever I can and learn more from this great community.

A little about me:
I am a 30 year old father of two. Originally from the UK I have been living abroad for the past 13 years in Spain, Bulgaria and Malta. I have run my own businesses for the past 10 years, some successful some not both online and off, including Real Estate companies, Sales training company, Home Exchange Website, Web design business, numerous call centres for different products and a Property Management business amongst other things.
I currently own and run a small copywriting business, a book cover design company with my wife (she's the designer) and a telemarketing lead generation business.
All three of these business's are profitable but not exactly what I'd call completely fastlane and there's certainly other avenues that I would like to explore further such as ecommerce/drop shipping, publishing, and software development, these are things I hope to learn more about here.
I'm not here to take take take though, if I can offer any advice or help to anyone here then I'd be happy to.

Looking forward to getting to know you all a little better!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...