The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi, it's my first post on this forum and I come with a little question.

Enzo.Deniau

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Apr 19, 2024
Hi everyone,

Let me introduce myself quickly. My name is Enzo. I'm 20 years old, and I'm a young boy from France, from the suburbs of Paris.

In short, my mindset has changed quite a bit in the past year. I'm no longer in the same mindset as the people around me. Many of my friends chase after any job with a permanent contract just to leave home as soon as possible. However, I think it's a waste of time because I've seen with my mother that having a permanent job doesn't really serve a long-term purpose.

In short, I feel disconnected from the people around me (except for my girlfriend, who really understands my approach).

My goal is to pay off my student loan as quickly as possible to try out my entrepreneurial ideas. I would really like to succeed in opening a web agency to pay it off, but the people in my region are hard to convince.

Out of 800 phone calls, I got 20 semi-positive responses (they'll call me back).

My question is: Do you have any techniques for effective prospecting (in B2B)?

I thought about doing audits and physically delivering them. Would that be a good idea?

( sorry my english is bad j’ai traduit avec chat gpt )

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Timo.

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Jun 26, 2023
The people in your area probably aren't any harder to convice than in any other area. You're just not good at it. And thats okay.

Think from their position. Why should they pay you? What makes you special?
  • Have you done it before?
  • Can you show why YOU will make it successful?
  • Do you have skills that they don't have that justify all of this?
  • What problems do you solve? Everybody can call themselves a "web agency"

I started by offering a free test month. People had no no reason to trust me and pay me from day 1. I was just a random teenager who emailed them. But I let the results of the test month speak for themself. Now I have plenty of experience and no longer offer a test month.

If you just chase the money in the beginning, you won't be successful.

"Help people. Get paid. Help more people" - Andy Black

Enzo.Deniau

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Apr 19, 2024
The people in your area probably aren't any harder to convice than in any other area. You're just not good at it. And thats okay.

Think from their position. Why should they pay you? What makes you special?
  • Have you done it before?
  • Can you show why YOU will make it successful?
  • Do you have skills that they don't have that justify all of this?
  • What problems do you solve? Everybody can call themselves a "web agency"

I started by offering a free test month. People had no no reason to trust me and pay me from day 1. I was just a random teenager who emailed them. But I let the results of the test month speak for themself. Now I have plenty of experience and no longer offer a test month.

If you just chase the money in the beginning, you won't be successful.

"Help people. Get paid. Help more people" - Andy Black
Thank you for your response.

Not bad, the thoughts you bring up.
But isn't the one-month free trial too short and therefore difficult in our time to rank the website in top search results for a keyword?

Timo.

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Jun 26, 2023
Thank you for your response.

Not bad, the thoughts you bring up.
But isn't the one-month free trial too short and therefore difficult in our time to rank the website in top search results for a keyword?
I don't have experience in SEO, only in SEA, but from my experience I can tell that one month is enough to either convince a company of yourself or not.

Sure the results play a role, but most companies know that there won't be any significant results in a month. But you can still show them that you know what you're doing and provide them with value.

For many companies, it is worth a lot just to have a trusted person to talk to in this area.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Enzo.Deniau

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Apr 19, 2024
I don't have experience in SEO, only in SEA, but from my experience I can tell that one month is enough to either convince a company of yourself or not.

Sure the results play a role, but most companies know that there won't be any significant results in a month. But you can still show them that you know what you're doing and provide them with value.

For many companies, it is worth a lot just to have a trusted person to talk to in this area.
I will try that this week, I will reply if it worked to already convince prospects to let me manage their website.

And in 1 month, if I have succeeded in keeping them with my results.

Thank you very much for your help.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...