The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

High margins. Truly Fast action

Anything related to matters of the mind

sravi

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Dec 1, 2012
I make about low $xx,xxx/mo but I feel stuck in a rut. I make this by slinging $30-50 products and it sucks having to work the business like a full time job and deal with so many sales and customers.

I want to know about some mindset tips or if anyone is feeling generous, actual ways to break into the real money league. I am talking making at least $10k profit off a single deal/sale so that if one works reasonably hard one has a chance at making 300k/mo. High ticket items or services.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sravi

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Dec 1, 2012
A talk show host like Bill Oreilly makes 20 mil/year. That's upwards of 50k/ per day.

There has got to be a better way than slingin shit that adds up to 10k/mo.

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 24, 2013
Las Vegas
I know people making that blogging actually.

My suggestion, learn to outsource. Ever since I read The 4-Hour Work Week, I'm convinced it's the way to go!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
You can always tell people that haven't read the book.

You. Are. Chasing. Money.

If you want to "break into the real money league", you're going to have to forget about your selfness wants and focus on value.

An exerpt from a recent interview with MJ (Is Safe The New Risky? - With MJ DeMarco | Elite Daily)...

"Be driven by the need to solve a problem better than the rest. Look to alleviate someone's pain, resolve some inefficiency, create convenience, or change someone's life. Essentially, be market-centered, not self-centered.

Unfortunately, no one gives a crap about your passion. No one cares about you doing what you love. No one cares about your desire to be financially secure. NO ONE! All of these motives are internally based and irrelevant to money transactions."

Get the book and learn the CENTS commandments :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.