The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

how can I come up with a good name for my bussiness?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Julio Cesar

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Oct 2, 2022
Venezuela
I had an idea with computers retailing. My name is Julio (just like roman emperor) and I thought that "Emperor tech" would be a good name. Is there a method for it? what do you think about this one guys?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Canadoz

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jul 13, 2018
I had an idea with computers retailing. My name is Julio (just like roman emperor) and I thought that "Emperor tech" would be a good name. Is there a method for it? what do you think about this one guys?

Who is your main audience going to be in 1, 2 or 5 years time?
What do you see as being your competitive advantage?

BTW, a name is not that important. But, it's nice to have a suitable one alright.

Xavier X

Gold Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jan 1, 2016
These United States

The name itself is good, but it's too generic. Meaning, if anyone googled it, there would be multiple other businesses with the same name. You don't want too much search engine ambiguity with your business name, for different reasons.

Last edited:

stefanlazar

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Dec 28, 2022
Romania
Get some customers, and ask them. One of mine titled my book, much more imaginatively than I would have. Customers rule.
I agree.

Also, what's your book titled? I'm quite intrigued and I'd like to have a look at it.

@Julio Cesar I'm not in the best place to talk, but I don't think you should worry about the name yet unless you're planning to advertise your business on social media before starting the actual business. You should focus on producing and selling, and the little things or "side quests" like creating a good name, logo, banner afterwards.

Julio Cesar

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Oct 2, 2022
Venezuela
I agree.

Also, what's your book titled? I'm quite intrigued and I'd like to have a look at it.

@Julio Cesar I'm not in the best place to talk, but I don't think you should worry about the name yet unless you're planning to advertise your business on social media before starting the actual business. You should focus on producing and selling, and the little things or "side quests" like creating a good name, logo, banner afterward

Julio Cesar

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Oct 2, 2022
Venezuela
sorry, I do not know how to use this platform yet hahaha. I thought that name would be important cause I want to offer warranty and I thought that If I use a name would give profesionalism and thruthworthiness to my proposal cause I am 23 years old

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.