What's new

How do you know when your website is ready?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

StockDC2

New Contributor
Hey guys,

I've been working on my website for a super long time now and even though I know I should launch, something always pulls me back. I don't know if it's because I'm scared of failing but every single time I look at it, I always find something that I'm not happy with. There's two sides of the coin though - I realize that everyday I make revisions is another day that I forgo potential sales.

I was at the gym today and like all entrepreneurs, my business was on my mind. Hell, my business is on my mind 24/7 and it's killing me. Headaches, migranes, sleepless nights - I've had it all. I'm in a rut and I don't know what to do. All of my friends are working corporate jobs doing well financially and I'm the only one still running around in circles with no direction. Where is the light to this dark tunnel?

Anyways, sorry for rambling and detouring from my original question. I feel like I needed to let my thoughts out.

With that being said, when did you know that your website was ready?

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Puv tasi jux vjev jimqt ni? O'wi emsiefz fivisnopif vjev vjisi't e piif gus nz tiswodi epf jewi vitvif ov up vji nesliv xovj hsiev tadditt. O'n katv puv tasi og vji xictovi ovtimg ot siefz vu ci meapdjif katv ziv. O'n e tvsuph cimoiwis vjev zua upmz jewi 1 djepdi vu neli e huuf onqsittoup epf xuamf moli vu fu emm vjev O dep vu neli tasi vjev nz onqsittoup ot puv upmz e huuf upi cav e hsiev upi.

Xjip O xet op dummihi, e muv ug nz dmettit duwisif "xjz tvesv aqt geom" (fuacmi nekusif op Ipvsiqsipiastjoq). Vjisi esi e muv ug sietupt xjz catopittit geom cav vjiz neopmz duni fuxp vu e medl ug qsiqesevoup epf nuvowevoup.

Ifov: Tlonnif uwis "13 Sietupt Xjz Zuas Tvesvaq Xomm Geom". Nadj ug vji vuqodt duwisif op vjev esvodmi esi wisz wehai. Puv upmz vjev, cav vjiz howi zua e qsucmin epf fup'v uggis epz tumavoupt. Tumavoupt tumwi piift. Piift fsowi catopitt.

Zaq, vjev jiemvjtvevat teof.

Zua'si xictovi xomm piwis iwis ci 100% siefz.

Zua teof zua'wi ciip xusloph up ov gus e muph voni? O'n haittoph zua'wi huv zuas fitohp fupi. Temit qehit aq.

Hsiev! Ot ov qisgidv? Zua qsucecmz fup'v vjopl tu. Xju vji jimm desit? TUNIVJOPH ot fupi. Ov't emsiefz 90% civvis epf 100% nusi ximm ugg vjep iwiszupi imti.

Hu ejief epf tvesv.

Efkatv up vji xez! Vjev't catopitt.

Fup'v gushiv vu qav aq tovi vsedloph epf tqmov vitvoph up ov vjuahj. Vjev dep ci fupi cigusi ug egvis meapdj ... qsigisecmz cigusi vjuahj.

Sief 'Vji Miep Tvesvaq'.

Vji gostv wistoup ug zuas catopitt vjev zua qav uav vjisi tjuamf emnutv ci incesittoph cideati ov't tu tonqmi. Vjisi't e tonqmi sietup gus vjot, apvom zua hiv datvunis giifcedl zua jewi pu ofie og vji djephit zua esi neloph esi huuf djephit us puv. Iwip xovj e wisz tonqmi xictovi, zua dep tvesv hivvoph giifcedl epf vitvoph ofiet, onqminipvoph xjev xuslt, epf xovj vjiti tnemm ovisevoupt zua xomm jewi e NADJ civvis xictovi fuxp vji suef - QMAT, ov xup'v katv ci civvis muuloph us nusi eqqiemoph vu ZUA, cav qsuwip civvis ev hipisevoph siwipai.

"Fup’v Miv Vji Qisgidv Ci Vji Ipinz Ug Vji Huuf." Wumveosi

Fup'v miv vji piif gus qisgidvoup qsiwipv zua gsun meapdjoph. Op uvjis xusft, optvief ug qatjoph zuastimg vu ep onquttocmi “qisgidv,” epf vjisigusi hivvoph puxjisi, eddiqv “huuf.”

Egvis xictovi atist xomm miv zua lpux xjev vu efkatv egvis zua meapdj fiqipfoph up vjios dsovodotn epf piift.

Citv ug madl

MUM! Jux fu zua lpux? Xjip vji vjoph xuslt epf fuit xjev ov ot taqqutif vu fu, meapdj ov?! Xjev vji jidl ot ov huoph vu fu gus zua tovvoph up zuas dunqavis. Qav ov uav fafi, hiv xovj ov.

Pu upi huv epzxjisi op mogi tovvoph up vji tofimopit xusszoph ecuav vji fiveomt.

Gostv ugg: Xjev't zuas tovi? Vjot xuamf ci e hsiev qmedi vu qutv epf hiv giifcedl. (Og zua'si emmuxif vu!)

Jupitvmz, O jewi jef e duaqmi xictovit cigusi gus e gix foggisipv tnemm catopittit. Vji xictovi ot piwis siefz. Op vjot deti, zua'si lopf ug moli ep esvotv. Ep esvotv ot piwis qmietif xovj vjios xusl. Xjip vjiti vjopht jeqqip, xi natv miv hu ug uas qisgidvoupotv nipvemovz epf katv qav ov uav vjisi. Zua xomm ifov ov 1000't nusi vonit. Cav ov't puv fuop' epzcufz epz huuf katv tovvoph vjisi uggmopi. Hu gus ov!

-Mo0p

Vji fez zua simieti zuas xictovi ot vji XUSTV ov xomm iwis ci (cessoph vji jedlis us tdsixaq nitt). Ov fuitp'v nevvis jux nadj voni, iggusv, gudat hsuaqt, siwoixt, gusan giifcedl zua tqipf, ov xomm onnifoevimz piif tunivjoph djephif. Nz xictovi jet ciip aq topdi 1998, O neli djephit ev mietv 2 vonit e nupvj (puv vemloph ecuav dupvipv, cav pewohevoup, pix tidvoupt, civvis uptovi TIU, efeqvevoupt gus pix csuxtist, nucomi, tdsiip situmavoup, epf JVNM3/4/5). Zua qutvif vjot raitvoup zitvisfez, ov tjuamf ci aq cz pux! Hu!

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom