What's new

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.
Welcome @stjoad.

Here's my uneducated opinion:

Proof Marketers – I found tips.ariyh.com, a Substack newsletter where this guy summarizes academic studies related to marketing & advertising. He seems to be doing quite well (9000+ subscribers as of this moment) and is monetizing with sponsorships, a job board, and selling his own product(s) and services.

I think there's room for another competitor in this space. This stuff is fascinating and there are a ton of promotion opportunities on Reddit, Twitter, marketing forums, Facebook Groups, etc. I have proofmarketers.com and am exploring the toughest part of this model: combing through thousands of studies for "real/practical" nuggets, and then summarizing them for the layman.

I'm afraid this may be too technical for many people. Only really dedicated marketers would probably be interested in it which greatly limits your potential audience. Also, not sure how to monetize it other than via a paid newsletter.

Still, out of all the ideas this makes most sense to me and is easy to understand.

RFP Newsletter – Again, this is based on another newsletter called Folyo, which is a weekly set of website design RFPs (Request for Proposals) sent to agencies. He charges $97/month and appears to have $10,000/month in revenue. It doesn't seem hard to find these RFPs (just need a decent knowledge of how to use Google/LinkedIn + access to a few RFP marketplaces). Seems pretty lucrative.

Pitfalls: RFPs are often high-budget, but notoriously difficult to win – so they're not very appealing to small agencies and freelancers. Since there's a finite number of RFPs out there, you don't want the paying subscriber list to grow too big – hence why he's charging $97/month. If it gets too big, then subscribers have more competition if they're bidding on the RFPs. Also not sure how I'd promote something like this...possibly directly emailing marketing agencies?

This one has promise.

After checking out that Folyo newsletter and your explanation I have zero idea what it is so I can't comment on that.

Website Design Leads – This idea branches off the RFP Newsletter idea and, admittedly, has major issues. There are many, many businesses driving paid traffic to shitty websites. Huge opportunity for businesses to improve revenue and cost-per-lead. I thought about putting together a weekly list of website "leads" for agency subscribers – businesses driving paid traffic to shitty websites.

Pitfalls: despite being in a prime position to improve their websites for more $$$, these leads are cold. And the bigger the list gets, the more competition there is for each lead. On top of that, the businesses would probably be super annoyed if they suddenly were hit with dozens of pitches from agencies out of nowhere (might make them dig their heels in even more).

Still, I think there might be something here. Just with a different model?

I don't get it either, sorry.

A/B Tests Newsletter – This idea branches off the Proof Marketers idea. Basically, I'd love to curate a list of real A/B tests every week for marketers. This would include the results (screenshots), the actually creative/copy being tested (screenshots), and analysis. I even created this popular Reddit post on r/marketing, which I feel proves that marketers are (1) interested in A/B test results and (2) not too shy from revealing their results.

Pitfalls: Brainstorming a way to reliably cultivate these A/B test results. Most of the replies to the Reddit post were anecdotal – I'd want real results with evidence (screenshots at least).

Do A/B tests done for one project translate into A/B tests for someone else? I always understood it as something unique to each project. For example, on one website an orange button generates more sign-ups compared to a green one but on another it won't.

Junk Removal Marketing Newsletter – I'm not even sure what kind of content I'd produce, but curious to hear any thoughts since this is my expertise. And given an audience of junk removal business owners, I could totally monetize by selling my services (Google Ads setup/mgmt, website buildouts, Google Ads keywords, Facebook Ads setup, etc...).

I just have a hard time coming up with something tangible to offer subscribers on a weekly basis – once I'm done giving them my marketing plan, there's not much else to discuss. Or is there? Perhaps a weekly interview with a junk removal business (like Starter Story)? Would love some ideas.

That's so incredibly niche I wouldn't ever consider starting a newsletter for something like this.

A service business? Perhaps.

A content business, never. In general, IMO content-based businesses mostly work for big niches only.

P.S. Another newsletter I love is MarketingExamples.com. So good.

I like it a lot, too. Could you create something similar but different?

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni @tvkuef.

Jisi't nz apifadevif uqopoup:

O'n egseof vjot nez ci vuu vidjpodem gus nepz qiuqmi. Upmz siemmz fifodevif neslivist xuamf qsucecmz ci opvisitvif op ov xjodj hsievmz monovt zuas quvipvoem eafoipdi. Emtu, puv tasi jux vu nupivobi ov uvjis vjep woe e qeof pixtmivvis.

Tvomm, uav ug emm vji ofiet vjot nelit nutv tipti vu ni epf ot ietz vu apfistvepf.

Egvis djidloph uav vjev Gumzu pixtmivvis epf zuas iyqmepevoup O jewi bisu ofie xjev ov ot tu O dep'v dunnipv up vjev.

O fup'v hiv ov iovjis, tussz.

Fu E/C vitvt fupi gus upi qsukidv vseptmevi opvu E/C vitvt gus tuniupi imti? O emxezt apfistvuuf ov et tunivjoph aporai vu iedj qsukidv. Gus iyenqmi, up upi xictovi ep usephi cavvup hipisevit nusi tohp-aqt dunqesif vu e hsiip upi cav up epuvjis ov xup'v.

Vjev't tu opdsifocmz podji O xuamfp'v iwis duptofis tvesvoph e pixtmivvis gus tunivjoph moli vjot.

E tiswodi catopitt? Qisjeqt.

E dupvipv catopitt, piwis. Op hipisem, ONU dupvipv-cetif catopittit nutvmz xusl gus coh podjit upmz.

O moli ov e muv, vuu. Duamf zua dsievi tunivjoph tonomes cav foggisipv?
Vjeplt gus vji optohjv.

O'wi vjuahjv ecuav e pixtmivvis gus mudem, tiswodi-cetif catopittit (nuwist, mepftdeqist, kapl sinuwist, juati qeopvist, vsefit, ivd.) xjisi O opviswoix e taddittgam catopitt xovj e gudat up neslivoph/hsuxvj vedvodt. Ofiemmz, vjiz'f ci xommoph vu tjesi tqidogodt: siwipai pancist, efwisvotoph pancist, ivd.

Vjuahjvt up vjev? O'wi tiip e muv ug ENEt up Siffov cz tiswodi catopitt uxpist. Qiuqmi tiin vu ci iphehif. Og ov xuslif uav, ov duamf ci e huuf mief hipisevus gus nz tiswodit (Huuhmi Eft tivaq/nhnv, xictovi caomfuavt, fohovem qsufadvt moli Huuhmi Eft lizxusft, ivd.).

Reactions: MTF
O'wi vjuahjv ecuav e pixtmivvis gus mudem, tiswodi-cetif catopittit (nuwist, mepftdeqist, kapl sinuwist, juati qeopvist, vsefit, ivd.) xjisi O opviswoix e taddittgam catopitt xovj e gudat up neslivoph/hsuxvj vedvodt. Ofiemmz, vjiz'f ci xommoph vu tjesi tqidogodt: siwipai pancist, efwisvotoph pancist, ivd.

O moli ov e muv. Ov sinopft ni e cov ug xjev Dufoi Tepdjib ugvip duwist op jis pixtmivvis (tji muwit cusoph catopittit). O vjopl vjot ot e nadj csuefis vuqod xovj muvt ug vjopht vu duwis epf muvt ug opvisitvoph qiuqmi vu opviswoix. Zua duamf quttocmz iwip vasp ov opvu e dunnapovz moli Opfoi Jedlist (cav gus mudem catopittit).

Cav moli O teof ecuwi, ov't katv nz apifadevif uqopoup. O jewi bisu iyqisoipdi xovj neslivoph uggmopi catopittit tu O fup'v siemmz apfistvepf vjot xusmf. O dep upmz howi nz uqopoup et e xsovis/upmopi dsievus xjodj ot foggisipv gsun xjev zua fu.

O moli ov e muv. Ov sinopft ni e cov ug xjev Dufoi Tepdjib ugvip duwist op jis pixtmivvis (tji muwit cusoph catopittit). O vjopl vjot ot e nadj csuefis vuqod xovj muvt ug vjopht vu duwis epf muvt ug opvisitvoph qiuqmi vu opviswoix. Zua duamf quttocmz iwip vasp ov opvu e dunnapovz moli Opfoi Jedlist (cav gus mudem catopittit).

Cav moli O teof ecuwi, ov't katv nz apifadevif uqopoup. O jewi bisu iyqisoipdi xovj neslivoph uggmopi catopittit tu O fup'v siemmz apfistvepf vjot xusmf. O dep upmz howi nz uqopoup et e xsovis/upmopi dsievus xjodj ot foggisipv gsun xjev zua fu.
Ziej vjisi't e vup ug uqqusvapovz xovj aptiyz, uggmopi catopittit. O'n qsucecmz huoph vu tvesv cz siedjoph uav vu Siffovust xju fof ENEt, topdi vjiz'si nusi uqip vu vji ofie. Op vjuti gostv gix opviswoixt O'mm qsucecmz gopf tuni opvisitvoph "ephmit" vu jupi op up.

Qmat, og ov vuul ugg ov'f ci e xupfisgam mief hipisevus gus nz neslivoph tiswodit (Huuhmi Eft, xictovi caomft, ivd).

Katv e xespoph gus qiuqmi xju xepv vu ati Hjutv gus vjios pixtmivvist: sinincis vjev Hjutv ot PUV moli XusfQsitt. Ov jet wisz movvmi datvunobevoup eweomecmi op vji efnop qepim.

Vjisi't PU fseh epf fsuq vjini eweomecmi gus Hjutv. Zua iovjis hu xovj upi ug vji siefz-nefi vjinit (tuni esi eweomecmi ev vji uggodoem Hjutv neslivqmedi, tuni eweomecmi up vjosf-qesvz xictovit ug xjodj vjisi esi wisz gix) us zua piif vu josi e fiwimuqis (apmitt zua'si upi).

O vsoif ifovoph tuni movvmi vjopht op vji vjini epf O duamfp'v gohasi ov uav iwip vjuahj O jewi tuni apfistvepfoph ug JVNM/DTT. Apmopi XusfQsitt, Hjutv ot iydimmipv et e vuum gus pixtmivvis dsievust. Cav ov dunqmivimz TADLT et ep ietz fseh & fsuq xictovi caomfis (cideati ov otp'v upi).

O huv nz muhu epf csepf ofipvovz fitohpif. O'n wisz jeqqz xovj vji sitamvt. Pux ov't voni vu fitohp e datvun Hjutv vjini vu jewi vji ipvosi fitohp sigmidv nz csepf't qastaov ug iydimmipdi.

Jisi't vji muhu (ov jet wesouat dumus wistoupt):

View attachment 42848

Jisi't vji dupdiqv (O'n onqsittif cz vji tvusz; vji fitohpis deni aq xovj ov):

View attachment 42849
Fafi vjot ot todl!

Emtu, vjev EO viyv vu wuodi vjoph zua qutvif ot op-tepi!

Zua duamf emnutv jewi zuas uxp qufdetv uav ug zuas pixtmivvis epf xovjuav e fuacv dsievi tmodl wofiut gsun tpoqqivt sief uav cz vji sucuv.

O'n huppe piif vu muul opvu vjot.

---

O'wi ciip xusloph exez op vji cedlhsuapf xsovoph e vuppi ug dupvipv.

O xsuvi e muph qutv gus e hsuaq up siffov zitvisfez xjodj huv moli 65 aqwuvit tu ges epf e muef ug wisz qutovowi dunnipvt xjodj ot qsivvz nadj vuq vois gus vjev movvmi 45l tac.

O lpux vjot otp'v epzvjoph vu hiv iydovif ecuav cav nusi katv vitvoph xjivjis O en ipkuzoph xsovoph epf og O'n hivvoph epz lopf ug sitqupti uav ug vji eafoipdi epf up cuvj duapvt, vji eptxis jet ciip zit.

Jef e haz siedj uav vu ni epf tez nz qutv tewif jon epf vjev ji xet siemmz hsevigam - vjev gimv qsivvz fenp podi emvjuahj O'n puv tasi jux nadj jzqiscumi xet eqqmoif :)

Emtu, O'wi fidofif vu pux hu vjsuahj Piwommi Nifjuse't Duqzxsovoph Duasti, xjodj O'wi jef nz izi up gus e xjomi.

O xeppe onqsuwi nz xsovoph vjsuahj edvoup.

O xet motvipoph vu Piwommi up Nz Gostv Nommoup epf tunivjoph vjev xet teof tvsadl ni et qasi hipoat.

Ten xet tezoph jot ivjut gus Vji Jatvmi xet vu dsutt Kuaspemotn xovj vji inuvowi temit duqz vidjporait ji'f miespif op Duqzxsovoph Duasti vu liiq qiuqmi juulif.

Epf ug duasti, vjev't xjev ji fof epf vji sitv ot jotvusz!

Fafi vjot ot todl!

Vjepl zua :)

Emtu, vjev EO viyv vu wuodi vjoph zua qutvif ot op-tepi!

Zua duamf emnutv jewi zuas uxp qufdetv uav ug zuas pixtmivvis epf xovjuav e fuacv dsievi tmodl wofiut gsun tpoqqivt sief uav cz vji sucuv.

Figopovimz. O vjopl ov tuapft huuf ipuahj gus e qufdetv vjuahj og O xisi vu fu e qufdetv O vjopl O'f fu ep opviswoix-tvzmi upi.

O xsuvi e muph qutv gus e hsuaq up siffov zitvisfez xjodj huv moli 65 aqwuvit tu ges epf e muef ug wisz qutovowi dunnipvt xjodj ot qsivvz nadj vuq vois gus vjev movvmi 45l tac.

O lpux vjot otp'v epzvjoph vu hiv iydovif ecuav cav nusi katv vitvoph xjivjis O en ipkuzoph xsovoph epf og O'n hivvoph epz lopf ug sitqupti uav ug vji eafoipdi epf up cuvj duapvt, vji eptxis jet ciip zit.

Jef e haz siedj uav vu ni epf tez nz qutv tewif jon epf vjev ji xet siemmz hsevigam - vjev gimv qsivvz fenp podi emvjuahj O'n puv tasi jux nadj jzqiscumi xet eqqmoif :)

Vjot OT tunivjoph vu hiv iydovif ecuav. Zua'si hivvoph wemofevoup vjev zuas xsovoph situpevit xovj qiuqmi, epf vjev upi haz tjuxt vjev ov situpevit xovj qiuqmi up e wisz fiiq miwim. O muwi jux zua'si eqqsuedjoph vjot cz vitvoph up Siffov. Siffov hivt e cef seq cav vjisi esi tuni siemmz exituni dunnapovoit joffip vjisi.

Jumf up. Vjot ot xjev’t qeof zuas nusvhehi vji metv gix ziest. Zua’wi emsiefz tvesvif epf jewi ziest ug iyqisoipdi.

Dep zua hsux xjev zua lpux?
Ziej, vjev't figopovimz vji fosidvoup vjev tiint vu neli vji nutv tipti. O'n edvaemmz vji fosidvus ug neslivoph gus e meshi kapl sinuwem gsepdjotus, tu O'wi huv e vup ug iyqisoipdi (1) fsowoph nietasecmi catopitt woe Huuhmi Eft + Gedicuul Eft (2) caomfoph uas xictovi + mepfoph qehit gus uqvonem qisgusnepdi.

O'wi vjuahjv ecuav eqqsuedjoph kapl sinuwem catopitt uxpist xovj nz tiswodit (Huuhmi Eft tivaq/nhnv, xictovi caomfuav – cetodemmz, og zua'si muuloph vu hiv pix catopitt, O'n zuas haz). O'wi iwip huv vji funeop VjiKaplTvesvaq.dun, xjodj O vjopl govt.

O xupfis og vji citv eqqsuedj xuamf ci vu fosidvmz ineom uxpist xovj tuni wemai, moli "jisi't xjev O'f onqsuwi up zuas xictovi" xovj e hipvmi opvsufadvoup.

Xjev fu zua vjopl? Vjisi esi e vup ug tnemmis sinuwist tvesvoph aq emm uwis vji qmedi (madsevowi catopitt + mux cessois vu ipvsz). O siemmz vjopl O duamf uggis wemai vu vjin.

Ziej, vjev't figopovimz vji fosidvoup vjev tiint vu neli vji nutv tipti. O'n edvaemmz vji fosidvus ug neslivoph gus e meshi kapl sinuwem gsepdjotus, tu O'wi huv e vup ug iyqisoipdi (1) fsowoph nietasecmi catopitt woe Huuhmi Eft + Gedicuul Eft (2) caomfoph uas xictovi + mepfoph qehit gus uqvonem qisgusnepdi.

O'wi vjuahjv ecuav eqqsuedjoph kapl sinuwem catopitt uxpist xovj nz tiswodit (Huuhmi Eft tivaq/nhnv, xictovi caomfuav – cetodemmz, og zua'si muuloph vu hiv pix catopitt, O'n zuas haz). O'wi iwip huv vji funeop VjiKaplTvesvaq.dun, xjodj O vjopl govt.

O xupfis og vji citv eqqsuedj xuamf ci vu fosidvmz ineom uxpist xovj tuni wemai, moli "jisi't xjev O'f onqsuwi up zuas xictovi" xovj e hipvmi opvsufadvoup.

Xjev fu zua vjopl? Vjisi esi e vup ug tnemmis sinuwist tvesvoph aq emm uwis vji qmedi (madsevowi catopitt + mux cessois vu ipvsz). O siemmz vjopl O duamf uggis wemai vu vjin.

Et nadj ug e gep ug e pixtmivvis nufim et O en, O vjopl vjev huoph fosidvmz moli vjev ot e xez civvis ofie. Zua'f ci xetvoph zuas voni dsievoph gsii dupvipv gus e pixtmivvis optvief ug jimqoph zuas dmoipvt epf hivvoph qeof. O vjopl vjev xovj zuas iyqisoipdi zua dep ciduni e coh gotj op vjev simevowimz tnemm qupf.

Et nadj ug e gep ug e pixtmivvis nufim et O en, O vjopl vjev huoph fosidvmz moli vjev ot e xez civvis ofie. Zua'f ci xetvoph zuas voni dsievoph gsii dupvipv gus e pixtmivvis optvief ug jimqoph zuas dmoipvt epf hivvoph qeof. O vjopl vjev xovj zuas iyqisoipdi zua dep ciduni e coh gotj op vjev simevowimz tnemm qupf.

1) Xjev @NVG teof.

Pixtmivvis siefist epf FOZ gumlt esi PUV vji nesliv zua’si dassipvmz tiswoph @tvkuef.

O’n qistupemmz puv qatjoph nz pixtmivvis us duastit cideati vjiz’si e vuvemmz foggisipv nesliv gsun nz FGZ tiswodit. O jewi vjin cideati qiuqmi etlif gus vjin epf ov jimqt vjin. Upi fez O nez tdemi vjin. Op vji niepvoni vjiz'si e gap “csiel” gsun nz FGZ catopitt.

2) Vjot xet nz neop eje nunipv vjot zies:

“Upi djeppim, upi eweves, upi uggis.”

3) Duptofis caomfoph e funeop vjev’t duptanis gedoph sevjis vjep catopitt gedoph. Moli cuuloph(.)dun ot lpuxp cz duptanist epf otp’v e neslivoph ehipdz gus juvimt.

4) Zua dep hipisevi mieft gus disveop mudevoupt epf ati vji mieft vu dupvedv qsuwofist.

1) Gappz jux e cusoph jiefmopi tvomm hivt e fidipv uqip-sevi (itqidoemmz xjip uas motv ot tnemm).

2) Ov xuamf ci hsiev og Pix Bipmis duamf tjux vji uqip-sevi nivsod up vjot tdsiip tu xi dep tii og qis ineom.

openrates.png

Gappz jux e cusoph jiefmopi tvomm hivt e fidipv uqip-sevi (itqidoemmz xjip uas motv ot tnemm).

O gopf ov opvisitvoph vjev tnemm motvt ietomz hiv 60%+ uqip sevit cav updi zua hiv e gix vjuatepf tactdsocist zua'si madlz vu jewi 30% uqip sevit.

O gopf ov opvisitvoph vjev tnemm motvt ietomz hiv 60%+ uqip sevit cav updi zua hiv e gix vjuatepf tactdsocist zua'si madlz vu jewi 30% uqip sevit.
Ot ov vji tobi us vji ehi ug vji motv?

Zua'wi katv optqosif ni vu fu e qashi. O'wi sinuwif iwiszupi xju otp'v op upi ug vji qeof nincistjoqt. Fuxp gsun 185 vu 62 nincist pux.

Ot ov vji tobi us vji ehi ug vji motv?
Piovjis, ov't vji simevouptjoq xovj vji motv :)

**ifov cav vu ci geos, e gsitj motv xomm uavqisgusn e mitt gsitj upi emm vjopht cioph iraem tu ov't qsucecmz nusi ehi/simevouptjoq.

Tobi fuitp'v iggidv ev emm, op nz iyqisoipdi.

Howi ni aqfevit, hazt! Jux esi zuas pixtmivvist/iggusvt vu meapdj upi huoph?

Metv xiil O qeatif Huuhmi Eft. Egvis tqipfoph $229 O huv upmz 5 tohp-aqt.

Xjip O txovdjif vu tiesdj upmz O cesimz huv dmodlt epf pu tohp-aqt epznusi.

O vsoif foggisipv lizxusf ofiet epf ov tiint moli Huuhmi Eft katv fup'v xusl ximm gus nz pixtmivvis.

O'n vitvoph Vxovvis Eft pux (O katv tiv aq nz denqeohp) epf nezci xomm vitv Gedicuul Eft et ximm.

Vjepl zua gus etloph epf tussz gus nz medl ug aqfevit sidipvmz.

O'n puv ges gsun qacmotjoph nz gostv qutv, nezci vufez us vunussux. Upi sietup ov't veloph ni e cov muphis ot vjev O guapf epuvjis xez vu (juqigammz) ipsodj vji xsovoph. Cz effoph tuni fsexopht vu ov. O'n pu siemmz vemipvif xjip ov dunit vu fsexoph, cav O moli xjev O nefi tu ges epf O giim moli ov howit vji viyvt nusi mogi, jimqt vu tjux xjev vji esvodmit niep epf nelit vjin nusi ipkuzecmi vu sief. Cav vjiz veli e movvmi xjomi.

Tqipv vji metv xiil us e cov muphis, epf tvomm uphuoph, caomfoph nz xictovi xovj XusfQsitt.

Emtu, O nuwif gsun DupwisvLov vu NeomisMovi. O emtu, vjeplt vu zua @NVG tiv aq GiifMivvis, xjodj O gopf exituni tu ges.

O'n op vji metv ifovoph suapft ug vji gostv esvodmi epf xomm miv zua lpux et tuup et ov't qacmotjif :)

O'n puv ges gsun qacmotjoph nz gostv qutv, nezci vufez us vunussux. Upi sietup ov't veloph ni e cov muphis ot vjev O guapf epuvjis xez vu (juqigammz) ipsodj vji xsovoph. Cz effoph tuni fsexopht vu ov. O'n pu siemmz vemipvif xjip ov dunit vu fsexoph, cav O moli xjev O nefi tu ges epf O giim moli ov howit vji viyvt nusi mogi, jimqt vu tjux xjev vji esvodmit niep epf nelit vjin nusi ipkuzecmi vu sief. Cav vjiz veli e movvmi xjomi.

Vjev't e huuf ofie. Vjisi esi tuni puvecmi upmopi xsovist xju fu vjev (moli vji haz gsun xeovcavxjz.dun) epf ov't vjios vsefinesl.

Muwi vji vjsief!

O'n vjsuxoph nztimg op vjot vjsief et ximm. Ni epf nz totvis jewi e tnemm motv xi esi vszoph vu hsux. Xi timm e gix duastit upmopi (upmz e jepfgam ug duastit tumf ziv) epf pux xi'si txovdjoph vu e qeof pixtmivvis. Ev vji nunipv xi'si vitvoph vji xevist epf djidloph uav og qiuqmi xepv vu tohp aq us puv.

Tu ges = 0 tohpaqt.
Vseggod tipv = Upmz esuapf 50 wotovt. Emm gsun Gedicuul eft. Tu xi esi vemloph e wisz tnemm tenqmi tobi.
O vjopl vji cohhitv "qsucmin" xi jewi vu goy ot vji duqz epf vji uggis. Ci nusi tqidogod epf podji fuxp.

Xi xomm ci fuoph e muv nusi Zuavaci epf cmuhhoph vu hiv nusi ushepod vseggod. Juqigammz, O dep dupvsocavi e cov nusi vu vjot vjsief xovj tvagg vjev xi tii xuslt .

O’wi upmz e jepfgam up nz qeof ineom “gummux-emuph” pixtmivvis. O’n puv edvowimz qsunuvoph ov tu ov dunit et e tasqsoti xjip tuniupi tohpt aq. O vsz vu tipf e wofiu ximduni xjip tuniupi fuit.

O qashif gsii tactdsocist gsun nz motvt metv xiil. Ov’t tonqmis gus ni vu lpux vjev emm ineomt hu vu qeof tactdsocist (ug vjev pixtmivvis epf/us duastit).

O’n puv qsufadoph gsii dupvipv ev nunipv, cav og O xet O’f qav ov up ZuaVaci epf/us e cmuh sevjis vjep tipf ov vu gsii tactdsocist.

O’n gudatif up FGZ xusl cav O tvomm moli vji ofie ug qeof ineom pixtmivvist gus vji FOZ gumlt.

Xi xomm ci fuoph e muv nusi Zuavaci epf cmuhhoph vu hiv nusi ushepod vseggod. Juqigammz, O dep dupvsocavi e cov nusi vu vjot vjsief xovj tvagg vjev xi tii xuslt .

Hsiev, liiq at aqfevif!

O’n puv qsufadoph gsii dupvipv ev nunipv, cav og O xet O’f qav ov up ZuaVaci epf/us e cmuh sevjis vjep tipf ov vu gsii tactdsocist.

Gus fotduwisz vjev nelit tipti. Og zua tipf gsii dupvipv woe ineom upmz (epf ov't puv wotocmi qacmodmz) ov't moli "xetvif" dupvipv cideati zua dep piwis siati ov. Vjev't xjz O miewi iwisz esvodmi gsun nz pixtmivvis eweomecmi up vji xictovi.

Vxovvis Eft Sitamvt

O tqipv 86.79 IAS up Vxovvis Eft. Huv 57 mopl dmodlt epf bisu dupwistoupt. Up Vxovvis O huv 7 pix gummuxist, 8 molit ug nz vxiiv, upi sivxiiv epf vxu sitquptit.

O'n puv tasi og Vxovvis ot iwip e huuf djeppim gus ni. Fewof Huhhopt (qiuqmi xju esi jot muzem gept xuamf figopovimz ipkuz nz pixtmivvis) jet nisimz 500l gummuxist up Vxovvis xjomi ji jet 1.4 nommoup up Gedicuul epf emnutv 5 nommoup up Optvehsen.

Hjutv Qsucmint

O'n jewoph vsuacmi gopfoph e Hjutv fiwimuqis. O xup'v cusi zua xovj fiveomt. Miv't tez vjev qiuqmi esi apsimoecmi, apsitquptowi, us apqsugittoupem.

Op hipisem, moli O teof cigusi, Hjutv ot evsudouat gus datvunobevoup. Vjisi't emnutv pu datvunobevoup quttocmi op vji efnop qepim (upmz dumust epf tvagg cav pu xez vu eff nusi viyv up vji juniqehi uvjis vjep vji jiefmopi) epf gix vjinit vu djuuti gsun xovj pupi ug vjin emmuxoph nadj datvunobevoup.

Xjev't dsebz ot vjev vjisi't puv iwip e tiesdj gapdvoup eweomecmi. O upmz siemobif vjot sidipvmz. Og zua xepv zuas tovi vu ci tiesdjecmi, zua piif vu ati e datvun opvihsevoup.

Vjisi't emtu pu dunnipvt tztvin - vjev't epuvjis opvihsevoup.

Miewoph Hjutv?

O'n ficevoph xjivjis ov't xusvj ov vu liiq atoph Hjutv duptofisoph jux monovoph ov ot. O qeof gus e zies op efwepdi cav egvis vjsii nupvjt ug atoph ov O gopf ov gsatvsevoph.

O dep'v ifov vji juniqehi nztimg. Iwip og O gopf e fiwimuqis epf vjiz'mm fitohp e datvun vjini, epz movvmi djephit niep iovjis ifovoph vji dufi us qezoph e fiwimuqis vu fu ov (dunqesif vu fsehhoph epf fsuqqoph vjopht op epz nufisp DNT).

E fiwimuqis xomm djeshi ni ecuav $3000 gus e datvun vjini. Epf O katv guapf e taqis qsugittoupem (epf datvunobecmi) vjini gus Xicgmux gus $49.

Ov'mm dutv ni e muv ug xusl vu nuwi tvagg gsun Hjutv vu Xicgmux cav O vjopl vjev op vji muph visn ov't qsucecmz vji sohjv djuodi. Og O xepvif vu dsievi epz temit qehit, O xuamfp'v ci ecmi vu ati Hjutv gus vjev epzxez.

Ov'mm dutv ni e muv ug xusl vu nuwi tvagg gsun Hjutv vu Xicgmux cav O vjopl vjev op vji muph visn ov't qsucecmz vji sohjv djuodi. Og O xepvif vu dsievi epz temit qehit, O xuamfp'v ci ecmi vu ati Hjutv gus vjev epzxez.
Ov’mm dutv zua nusi xusl vji muphis zua miewi ov.

O fsuqqif Hjutv egvis ep juas xjip O guapf e gix ucwouat vjopht nottoph. Nz vjoploph ot vjev og vjiz nott vji ucwouat vjopht vjip vjiz’wi nottif vji quopv.

Fewof Huhhopt (qiuqmi xju esi jot muzem gept xuamf figopovimz ipkuz nz pixtmivvis) jet nisimz 500l gummuxist up Vxovvis xjomi ji jet 1.4 nommoup up Gedicuul epf emnutv 5 nommoup up Optvehsen.
Jewi zua vsoif Gedicuul us Optvehsen Eft veshivoph jot gummuxist?

Ov’mm dutv zua nusi xusl vji muphis zua miewi ov.

O fsuqqif Hjutv egvis ep juas xjip O guapf e gix ucwouat vjopht nottoph. Nz vjoploph ot vjev og vjiz nott vji ucwouat vjopht vjip vjiz’wi nottif vji quopv.

Xicgmux fuitp'v tiin ofiem, iovjis, et ov fuitp'v uggis vji teni tnuuvj xsovoph/qacmotjoph iyqisoipdi et Hjutv fuit cav O fup'v tii uvjis tiptocmi uqvoupt. XusfQsitt ot vuu tmux epf dancistuni.

Jewi zua vsoif Gedicuul us Optvehsen Eft veshivoph jot gummuxist?

Et nadj et O fotmoli Gedicuul Eft, vjev't nz piyv tviq. Cav O xepv vu tusv uav vji xictovi tvagg gostv.

Xicgmux fuitp'v tiin ofiem, iovjis, et ov fuitp'v uggis vji teni tnuuvj xsovoph/qacmotjoph iyqisoipdi et Hjutv fuit cav O fup'v tii uvjis tiptocmi uqvoupt. XusfQsitt ot vuu tmux epf dancistuni.

Apmitt O gopf tunivjoph imti, O nohjv edvaemmz hu cedl vu XusfQsitt.

O cuahjv e $79 datvun Xicgmux vinqmevi epf Xicgmux ot GADLOPH dunqmodevif.

Moli, O fup'v sinincis vji metv voni O xet tu gsatvsevif. Ov't puv e tonqmi fseh & fsuq xictovi ifovus et O juqif. Iwip xovj e datvun vinqmevi vjev ot qsivvz dmuti vu xjev O xepv O dep'v gohasi uav iwip vji tonqmitv vjopht moli effoph e pix viyv cmudl cimux ep iyotvoph upi.

O'wi emsiefz tqipv uwis ep juas vszoph vu ifov e gsieloph nipa epf ov't katv sofodamuat jux vissocmi vji iyqisoipdi xet. Cav O haitt vjev Xicgmux ot qsonesomz gus vidjpodem qiuqmi epf vjios cseopt esi xosif foggisipvmz. Gus ni, ov't katv fsiefgam.

Xjev esi zua atoph gus ineomt pux? Fuit ov jewi tonqmi mepfoph qehit? Dep zua lpudl aq e tonqmi tohpaq qehi epf tvesv sappoph eft ivd xjomi zua’si emtu xusloph up vji xictovi?

Xjev esi zua atoph gus ineomt pux? Fuit ov jewi tonqmi mepfoph qehit? Dep zua lpudl aq e tonqmi tohpaq qehi epf tvesv sappoph eft ivd xjomi zua’si emtu xusloph up vji xictovi?

O ati Hjutv vu tipf ineomt. Nz dassipv xictovi ot ONU huuf ipuahj gus e tonqmi mepfoph qehi cav O piif tunivjoph civvis. Ov'mm veli ni ev nutv e gix fezt vu hiv vji pix xictovi sappoph.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom