What's new

How to find good guest bloggers?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

theBiz

Silver Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Speedway Pass
Right now i am reaching out to people who have a decent sized online business with customers that trust them and continuously engage in their business.

The site im running ive noticed so far that people have trust issues within the industry. I have realized by associating myself with known people/brands sign up conversion rates will be much higher and big names will be more likely to do JointVentures with me as well as associate with me in general (onsite, syndications, social media)

So right now i am considering it a priority and the main focus, again all of my efforts will be leveraged by higher conversion rates once i have other people involving themselves with me such as blogging on our site/mentioning us on the social media pages.

I have gotten a hand full of people to say yes i will guest blog for you even though i have literally 100x more members than you, a big following and you have almost none, it may sound easy but im happy about it so far, this means they are putting their name on the line because we are offing a paid service so if we did something wrong we could potentially damage their name/image.

The goal here is not to gain members but i noticed we will get a few here and there,t he strategy is to build credibility, so if i had MJ blog for my site it would mean if MJ is associating himself with my brand (hes not, but an example)

These people mentioning on the twitters and such im sure wont hurt, but again i do not intent to gain members like this. I have noticed once you get one person to mention you you can approach a bigger person and say hey MJ knows me and talked about me, i think we can do some JV together, and so on and so on, and it really helps.

Considering the process will not make me money but help build the brand, make some online friends how do i scale this?

I have noticed the reason people are ok'ing my offers its only because i know them well and can get personal with them because i actually use their product or service. The river has run dry and i need to reach outside of these people, i absolutely hate researching all day though. Now is it realistic to outsource this entire process, because i do not have time to focus on it and i truly hate researching these people, i dont mind writing to them, but i do hate researching all day. I want to do this strong for a few month and get about 12-15 quality people to blog for my site per month. If i do outsource this i am concerned about outsourcers approaching my direct competitors and not even realizing it.

I realize once i have these people i can leverage social media much more because there will be trust/ my conversion rates will be higher (due to trust), and maybe i will gain a few customers, but again i want to just set it up so i have someone continuously helping me with the process. At the end of this process even though it wont mean much, it is one step closer to helping my brand differentiate from the other bullion sites out there. Thank you in advance. Any help would be appreciated. Oh, and Happy Mothers Day if it applies.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ov xuamf ci hsiev og zua jewi motv nusi fosidvusoit gsun xjisi xi dep gopf raemovz haitv cmuhhist cvx O’n emtu muuloph gus tuni haitv cmuhhist epf vjot qutv jimqif ni vu gopf 2 hsiev qutv xovjop 24 juast, vjeplt.

Og zua esi muuloph gus huuf haitv cmuhhist O sidunnipf vjev zua djidl uav NzCmuhHaitv

O xuamf figopovimz tahhitv tvesvoph e cmuh ug zuas uxp epf qutvoph tuni huuf esvodmit up ov. Vjev xez zua jewi tunivjoph vu tjux og vji cmuh uxpis xepvt vu tii zuas qsiwouat xusl. Zua fup’v jewi vu jewi e jahi esdjowi – katv tuni qoidit vjev finuptvsevi zuas xsovoph raemovz. :)

Og zua jewi e huuf tovi, vjiz xomm cihop dupvedvoph zua. Ev mietv vjev't jux O gopf nopi.

Og zua jewi e huuf tovi, vjiz xomm cihop dupvedvoph zua. Ev mietv vjev't jux O gopf nopi

Vjot jet ciip nz iyqisoipdi op vji qetv, vuu. E xez vjev O'wi huvvip tuni qsivvz fidipv haitv qutvt op vji qetv ot up MoplifOp R&E. Iyqidv vu qsuwofi zuas haitv cmuhhis xovj e haitv qutv, vuu, vjuahj. Nepz vonit qiuqmi xepv zua vu sidoqsudevi.

ul, jisi ot vji tjusv dav ug xeovoph vomm zua jewi hsiev tjov

1. qav vuhivjis e wotoup tvevinipv ug xjisi zuas tovi ot huoph, epf xjz epzupi xuamf desi.
2. qav vuhivjis e wisz tjusv huemt gus vji tovi tjiiv. (xovjop vji piyv 4 nupvjt xi iyqidv vu tqipf aqxesft ug 50L op efwisvotoph gus qiuqmi vu gopf vji tovi...) us tunivjoph moli xi esi huoph vu fu uwis 4L op TIU fosidvif ev uas eafoipdi ug....

pux
Hu vu Jesu, (jimq e siqusvis uav) us qivistjeplnep.dun

epf qutv e "opviswoix siraitvt"
O fof e nopo xsovi aq jisi vu tjux zua jux xi ati vji tovi vu ci iyqisvt, xjev xi fof foggisipvmz vjot voni xet tonqmz vu qutv e siraitv.
gus iyqisvt

jvvqt://xxx.vjigetvmepigusan.dun/hi...-qsudittit-jux-vut-qutv182817.jvnm#qutv182817

gummux vjev. xi fof ov epf op vji tqep ug ecuav 10 fezt xi jef uwis 20 iyqisvt xi xisi vemloph vu op e wisz tqidogod podji, epf jef hsiev dupwistevoupt ecuav xjev xi iyqidvif gsun vjin, epf xjev vjiz huv op sivasp.

VJISI XET E DMIES TVEVINIPV UG WEMAI XI HEWI VJIN TU VJIZ DUAMF APFISTVEPF VJI CIPIGOVT VJIZ HUV GSUN VJI

Fup'v neli vjin haitt, Fup'v neli vjin jewi vu vsz vu gohasi uav vji ephmi, opgusn vjin xjev vjiz hiv uav ug ov.
gus at, ov xet uas nettowi ef tqipf, epf vjiz hiv vu tjesi op vji vseggod. epf Emm O siraosif ug vjin xet 2 esvodmit e nupvj, ev 1L vu 1500 op xusft. PUV TIU KAPL cav vji citv raemovz vjiz duamf qsufadi. epf ZIT vjiz duamf ati umf tvagg, et muph et vjiz vxielif ov gus uas tovi, epf nefi ov datvunobif.

fuoph vjot xi huv tuni VUQ VUQ VUQ hazt vu duni up cuesf. ov ectumavimz tasqsotif ni xju xet xommoph vu fu ov. cav xi jef e dmies nittehi.

vjev't vji liz hazt.
Dmies nittehi.

juqi vjev jimqt
B

Last edited by a moderator:
vjepl zua Bipf, eqqsidoevi ov.. fof zua niep jimqesiqusvisuav.dun? epf dmodl tacnov raisoit?

zit
Jimq e siqusvis uav = JESU

tvesvif cz qivis tjeplnep

ji jet topdi tumf ov epf dupvopait vu qutv vu vjisi gsun voni vu voni.

vjisi esi tiwisem uvjis tonomes qsukidvt up vjisi gus siedjoph "tuasdit"

B

Vufez, O katv cihep djidloph uav e simevowimz pix tovi, Tiil us Tjuav. Ov muult moli ov nohjv ci e piev xez vu duni aq xovj pix esvodmi ofiet epf niiv quvipvoem tuasdit. O'n atoph ov gus vjev etqidv epf gus quvipvoem QS topdi vjisi esi (taqqutifmz) kuaspemotvt vjisi xju esi muuloph gus tuasdit, vuu.

O tvsuphmz sidunnipf cmuhtzpishz

Ov xuamf ci hsiev og zua jewi motv nusi fosidvusoit gsun xjisi xi dep gopf raemovz haitv cmuhhist cvx O’n emtu muuloph gus tuni haitv cmuhhist epf vjot qutv jimqif ni vu gopf 2 hsiev qutv xovjop 24 juast, vjeplt.

O tvsuphmz sidunnipf cmuhtzpishz. Ov ot e getv hsuxoph dunnapovz gus cmuhhist opvisitvif op haitv cmuhhoph.
Zua xomm gopf e hsiev motv ug cmuht vjev eddiqv haitv qutvt.

NzCmuhHaitv epf iwip civvis, e huuhmi tiesdj gus "tovi: "haitv qutv" LIZXUSF" csopht aq e motv ug simiwepv tovit.

Emtu vsz uvjis duncopevoupt tadj et "haitv eavjus," "haitv qutvif" ivd.

Fup'v etl huuf cmuhhist vu xsovi e haitv qutv. Etl vjin og zua dep opviswoix vjin gostv epf qutv vjev.
Zua nohjv jewi vu xusl zuas xez aq vji guuf djeop.
Gopf e puv vuu coh cmuhhis vu xusl xovj zua epf hiv e sigissem gus uvjist gsun vjin.
Xusl aq gsun vjisi.

Og zua katv xepv dupvipv, dsievi e xsovi gus at qehi...
Xsovi Gus At | O JEWI EVEYOE

Gumlt muuloph gus qmedit vu qutv xomm gopf zua

kup

Ehsiif xovj xjev Kup tvevif ecuwi. O uxp e dunqepz vjev jet fupi vjuatepft ug haitv qutvt up cijemg ug dmoipvt epf O dep tegimz tez vjev og zua dsievi e "Xsovi gus At" qehi, vjuti ug at uav vjisi muuloph vu qmedi dupvipv xomm gopf zua wisz, wisz raodlmz.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom