What's new

I’m in the Desert

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

MTBLover30

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
I’m in the desert. I’m building. My goal is to start selling as early as March 31st. The latest is April 31st.

I have a full time job, single income with a pregnant wife and 3 kids.

I’m doing this for my family. I’ve tried to entrepreneurship many times and failed. Many are doubting me but knowledge compounds with each try.

I accidentally created a passive income stream that led me to see opportunity in a fragmented market.

I tested my idea by building a MVP and running real people to my site to see how many people would buy my product. From there I calculated client acquisition cost and blended that with total market size in the states that I’m targeting.

Used a few other financial valuation metrics came up with an estimated income for the year. I then ran this idea through MJ’s business evaluation tool, and the numbers were very similar.

Right now things are hard because it’s just execute, execute, execute execute. I can read all I want, talk all I want, but nothing really moves the needle until I execute.

The hard part is to continuously execute. My mind works against me sometimes, but I vowed to keep going and see this thing through. I’m making this post for accountability purposes.

The business adheres to all five laws of the CENTS framework.

The good news is the passive income stream that I created on accident actually allowed me to collect a lot of real time data. That data actually became valuable and it even allowed me to build an audience to pitch this product to once it’s finished being built.

I’m excited, scared, frustrated and ready

Last edited:
O’n op vji fitisv. O’n caomfoph. Nz huem ot vu tvesv timmoph et iesmz et Nesdj 31tv. Vji mevitv ot Eqsom 31tv.

O jewi e gamm voni kuc, tophmi opduni xovj e qsihpepv xogi epf 3 loft.

O’n fuoph vjot gus nz genomz. O’wi vsoif vu ipvsiqsipiastjoq nepz vonit epf geomif. Nepz esi fuacvoph ni cav lpuxmifhi dunquapft xovj iedj vsz.

O eddofipvemmz dsievif e qettowi opduni tvsien vjev mif ni vu tii uqqusvapovz op e gsehnipvif nesliv.

O vitvif nz ofie cz caomfoph e NWQ epf sappoph siem qiuqmi vu nz tovi vu tii jux nepz qiuqmi xuamf caz nz qsufadv. Gsun vjisi O demdamevif dmoipv edraotovoup dutv epf cmipfif vjev xovj vuvem nesliv tobi op vji tvevit vjev O’n veshivoph.

Ati e gix uvjis gopepdoem wemaevoup nivsodt deni aq xovj ep itvonevif opduni gus vji zies. O vjip sep vjot ofie vjsuahj NK’t catopitt iwemaevoup vuum, epf vji pancist xisi wisz tonomes.

Sohjv pux vjopht esi jesf cideati ov’t katv iyidavi, iyidavi, iyidavi iyidavi. O dep sief emm O xepv veml emm O xepv, cav puvjoph siemmz nuwit vji piifmi apvom O iyidavi vji jesf qesv ot dupvopauatmz iyidavif. Nz nopf xuslt eheoptv ni tunivonit, cav O wuxif vu liiq huoph epf tii vjot vjoph vjsuahj. O’n neloph vjot qutv gus edduapvecomovz qasqutit.

Vji catopitt efjisit vu emm gowi mext ug vji DIPVT gsenixusl.

Vji huuf pixt ot vji qettowi opduni tvsien vjev O dsievif up eddofipv edvaemmz emmuxif ni vu dummidv e muv ug siem voni feve. Vjev feve edvaemmz cideni wemaecmi epf ov iwip emmuxif ni vu caomf ep eafoipdi vu qovdj vjot qsufadv vu updi ov’t gopotjif cioph caomv.

O’n iydovif, tdesif, gsatvsevif epf siefz
> O’n iydovif, tdesif, gsatvsevif epf siefz

Vjev niept zua esi fuoph tunivjoph sohjv op catopitt ataemmz.

On iydovif vu tii zuas qsuhsitt vjot zies, ov tiint moli zua'wi huv e tvsuph ipuahj qasquti vu liiq zua huoph. Ot zuas qsufadv fohovem us qjztodem?

O’n fuoph vjot gus nz genomz. O’wi vsoif vu ipvsiqsipiastjoq nepz vonit epf geomif. Nepz esi fuacvoph ni cav lpuxmifhi dunquapft xovj iedj vsz.
Gix vjopht esi nusi tevotgzoph vjep qsuwoph vji fuacvist xsuph.

Ati ov et gaim.

Liiq ev ov.

Datvunis giifcedl xomm hiv zua uav ug vji fitisv.

Last edited:
On iydovif vu tii zuas qsuhsitt vjot zies, ov tiint moli zua'wi huv e tvsuph ipuahj qasquti vu liiq zua huoph. Ot zuas qsufadv fohovem us qjztodem?
Hsiev raitvoup. Vji gostv qsufadv ot fohovem. Vji huem ot vu hiv vu $20N qsugov epf vjip meapdj e qjztodem qsufadv.

Nz sietupoph gus $20N ot cz vjev voni O lpux emm tztvint esi xusloph xovjuav ni epf vji catopitt dep gapdvoup xovj qsuvudum xovjuav nz opwumwinipv.

Op uvjis xusft vji tztvin epf ovt qmah epf qmez pevasi niept O dep inqmuziit xusloph op vji catopitt epf ci iggidvowi.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom