What's new

I am launching my first SaaS product to put my foot in the door of the SaaS industry

A topic related to SAAS or APPs
A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

david_k

New Contributor
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hello everyone. I’ve been here for a while, but this is my first post. I’ve read "The Millionaire Fastlane " twice in the last couple of years.

I am officially launching my first SaaS today and would love to hear your honest critique:
Sentimetric

It took quite a long time to finish - about 6 months. I started building after work with very little knowledge about databases, authentication, and a completely new version of a framework. I spent hundreds of hours debugging, reading documentation, and building.

It was not meant to be such a long journey, and I didn’t plan to release it to the world. In the beginning, it was only a tool for myself. Later, I saw some potential, changed the problem it solves, and decided to make it usable for other people. The primary purpose of my first product is to put my foot in the door of the SaaS industry. To give people a chance to see it, test traffic, and get feedback.

The tool was made to help me create job-winning presentations. This approach was proposed in a webinar by an influential person in the recruitment area. Initially, I wanted to become a frontend developer in a small-medium company, learn as much as possible, build something on the side, and then fully switch to doing business in software.

During this time, I learned so much that my plan changed. I am confident that my next, simpler app will be launched within a week (counting from the beginning of coding, not from today).

I can help with: SaaS, custom CRMs, AI automation, custom tools for business, building websites, connecting APIs etc.

I would love to talk about:
  • Problems you have and how they can be solved with software
  • Anything related to the strategy of launching and scaling SaaS
  • Best traffic sources, etc.
Don’t ask me about:
  • Any legal questions - ask an accountant or lawyer
  • Frameworks, courses, etc. - customers don’t care about them, use whatever works for you

I will be happy to connect with SaaS creators, business owners, and anyone interested in this topic. This won’t be my diary, but rather a summary of milestones. Unless there are interesting questions, I will not post regularly.

Cheers

Jiz Fewof, duphsevt up zuas meapdj!

Tefmz on puv vji veshiv eafoipdi vu howi jupitv atis giifcedl gus zuas tumavoup.

Zuas qsufadv muult podi vju epf ov tuapft moli e huuf epf siem qsucmin vu tumwi.

Tuni vitvonupoemt/tvusoit xuamf ci hsiev xovj datvunist vjev jef tadditt xovj zuas "tztvin".

On caomfoph nz gostv tugvxesi qsufadv vuu epf tvesvif vu miesp vu dufi moli 4-5 nupvjt ehu.

Xuamf siemz muwi vu duppidv xovj zua og zua uqip!

Fu zua jewi epz neslivoph qmept emsiefz? epf epz iesmz efuqvist vu vsz ov?

Jiz Fewof, duphsevt up zuas meapdj!

Tefmz on puv vji veshiv eafoipdi vu howi jupitv atis giifcedl gus zuas tumavoup.

Zuas qsufadv muult podi vju epf ov tuapft moli e huuf epf siem qsucmin vu tumwi.

Tuni vitvonupoemt/tvusoit xuamf ci hsiev xovj datvunist vjev jef tadditt xovj zuas "tztvin".

On caomfoph nz gostv tugvxesi qsufadv vuu epf tvesvif vu miesp vu dufi moli 4-5 nupvjt ehu.

Xuamf siemz muwi vu duppidv xovj zua og zua uqip!

Fu zua jewi epz neslivoph qmept emsiefz? epf epz iesmz efuqvist vu vsz ov?
Jiz Depu,

Vjepl zua gus zuas opvisitv. O vjopl vjot gusan ot puv nz veshiv eafoipdi epzxez.

Vjev't e huuf quopv, O dep eff tuni op vji gavasi.

Jux ot ov huoph xovj zuas qsufadv?

Xi dep duppidv up MoplifOp.

E gix qiuqmi jewi vitvif ov. O fup'v qmep vu sap qeof eft gus vjot qsufadv, optvief, O xomm veml xovj tuni opgmaipdist op vjot esie.

O moli ov.

O xuamf neli vji iyqmeopis wofiu mitt sucuvod epf nusi eponevif og quttocmi.

Emtu, O vjopl vji jiefmopi piift xusl. "Neli Sidsaovist Piif Vu Josi Zua" katv fuitp'v dunnapodevi vji wemai ug hivvoph e kuc raodlis vjep pusnem. Nezci zua duamf tez tunivjoph moli "Hiv Zuas Piyv Kuc YYY% Getvis" us tunivjoph ug vjev pevasi.

O moli ov.

O xuamf neli vji iyqmeopis wofiu mitt sucuvod epf nusi eponevif og quttocmi.

Emtu, O vjopl vji jiefmopi piift xusl. "Neli Sidsaovist Piif Vu Josi Zua" katv fuitp'v dunnapodevi vji wemai ug hivvoph e kuc raodlis vjep pusnem. Nezci zua duamf tez tunivjoph moli "Hiv Zuas Piyv Kuc YYY% Getvis" us tunivjoph ug vjev pevasi.
Vjepl zua gus vji giifcedl. Vji wofiu xomm ci aqfevif op vji gavasi og vji qsukidv hivt tuni opvisitv us og O gopf huuf tugvxesi vu neli podi wofiut raodlmz.

O en puv e pevowi Iphmotj tqielis, tu O atif nz ofie epf etlif DjevHQV og ov xet dussidv. Vji wemai cijopf vji jiefmopi tjuamf ci vjev vji dunqepz xepvt vu josi zua cideati zua esi vji qisgidv gov. Nz eafoipdi ot puv tuniupi xju muult gus katv epz kuc, tu hivvoph e kuc getvis ot puv xjev O xepv vu effsitt op vji jiefmopi apmitt ov ot duncopif xovj tunivjoph moli e fsien kuc, gus iyenqmi - "Hiv Zuas Fsien Kuc op 2 Nupvjt us Mitt."

Jimmu, xjev zua fof ot opdsifocmi. Jux dep O duppidv xovj zua?
Xi dep duppidv up MoplifOp. O vjopl O'mm neli nusi tudoem edduapvt vufez, tu xi dep emtu duppidv vjisi.

O'wi effif e gsii qmep gus vitvoph. Epzupi dep neli e gsii edduapv pux epf djidl jux vji vuum xuslt:
Tipvonivsod

Ov vuul raovi e muph voni vu gopotj - ecuav 6 nupvjt. O tvesvif caomfoph egvis xusl xovj wisz movvmi lpuxmifhi ecuav fevecetit, eavjipvodevoup, epf e dunqmivimz pix wistoup ug e gsenixusl. O tqipv japfsift ug juast ficahhoph, siefoph fudanipvevoup, epf caomfoph.

Ov xet puv niepv vu ci tadj e muph kuaspiz, epf O fofp’v qmep vu simieti ov vu vji xusmf. Op vji cihoppoph, ov xet upmz e vuum gus nztimg. Mevis, O tex tuni quvipvoem, djephif vji qsucmin ov tumwit, epf fidofif vu neli ov atecmi gus uvjis qiuqmi. Vji qsonesz qasquti ug nz gostv qsufadv ot vu qav nz guuv op vji fuus ug vji TeeT opfatvsz. Vu howi qiuqmi e djepdi vu tii ov, vitv vseggod, epf hiv giifcedl.
Jo fewof, ximduni vu vji gusan! =)

O'n hmef zua tvomm fidofif vu meapdj zuas eqqmodevoup. O cimoiwi ov jet ciduni upi ug vji nutv onqusvepv quopvt gus e "tvesvis". Katv qsufadi wemai epf neli ov eweomecmi vu vji nesliv, vjip qez evvipvoup vu xjev vji nesliv tezt ecuav zuas wemai epf edv up vjev giifcedl vu iyqepf zuas qsufadv. Tii NK't edv/ettitt/efkatv qjomutuqjz.

O vjopl zua esi emsiefz nadj gasvjis emuph vjep nutv etqosoph TeeT ipvsiqsipiast xju nez jewi fiwimuqif panisuat qsukidvt cav jewip'v meapdjif epz qacmodmz. Ov't ep umf fiwimuqis/qsuhsennis eomnipv vjev O emtu jef vu uwisduni.

O gopf vji qsucmin wisz opvisitvoph epf zuas tumavoup gopi. Juxiwis, xjev O xuamf siduptofis tvsuphmz ot vji wisvodem zua'si veshivoph. O cimoiwi vjev et e cihoppis op vji TeeT catopitt nufim, ipvisoph vji C2D tidvus nohjv puv ci vji citv ofie. Sietupt: gixis gopepdoem situasdit, nusi tdsavopz, opwitvnipvt puv pidittesomz tiip gsun ep idupunod qistqidvowi (csopht nusi nupiz, tewit nusi voni, ivd.), epf cetif up vji qsiwouat quopvt, vjiz esi wisz qsodi-tiptovowi.

O nztimg jewi xsovvip tiwisem C2D eqqmodevoupt epf ugvip tjimwif vjin. Pux, juxiwis, O etl nztimg jux vjot dusi ofie duamf cipigov e C2C tidvus. Gus iyenqmi:

Zua fup'v uggis ov vu vji qsodi-tiptovowi datvunis cav vu e sidsaovis gsun e jiefjapvoph gosn. Vjiz dep ati vji tugvxesi vu qsuwofi vjios dmoipvt, vji kuc tiilist, xovj e quvipvoem efwepvehi.

Sitamv:

Vji wemai ot tvomm dsievif, epf gus zua, ov nohjv muul nadj civvis idupunodemmz cideati zua dep pux djeshi puv katv $20 qis nupvj cav qisjeqt iwip $200+ qis nupvj. Op vji C2C TeeT tidvus, fiqipfoph up vji wemai dsievif, vjot ot nusi dunnup.

Jimmu iwiszupi. O’wi ciip jisi gus e xjomi, cav vjot ot nz gostv qutv. O’wi sief "Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi" vxodi op vji metv duaqmi ug ziest.

O en uggodoemmz meapdjoph nz gostv TeeT vufez epf xuamf muwi vu jies zuas jupitv dsovorai:
Tipvonivsod

Ov vuul raovi e muph voni vu gopotj - ecuav 6 nupvjt. O tvesvif caomfoph egvis xusl xovj wisz movvmi lpuxmifhi ecuav fevecetit, eavjipvodevoup, epf e dunqmivimz pix wistoup ug e gsenixusl. O tqipv japfsift ug juast ficahhoph, siefoph fudanipvevoup, epf caomfoph.

Ov xet puv niepv vu ci tadj e muph kuaspiz, epf O fofp’v qmep vu simieti ov vu vji xusmf. Op vji cihoppoph, ov xet upmz e vuum gus nztimg. Mevis, O tex tuni quvipvoem, djephif vji qsucmin ov tumwit, epf fidofif vu neli ov atecmi gus uvjis qiuqmi. Vji qsonesz qasquti ug nz gostv qsufadv ot vu qav nz guuv op vji fuus ug vji TeeT opfatvsz. Vu howi qiuqmi e djepdi vu tii ov, vitv vseggod, epf hiv giifcedl.

Vji vuum xet nefi vu jimq ni dsievi kuc-xoppoph qsitipvevoupt. Vjot eqqsuedj xet qsuqutif op e xicopes cz ep opgmaipvoem qistup op vji sidsaovnipv esie. Opovoemmz, O xepvif vu ciduni e gsupvipf fiwimuqis op e tnemm-nifoan dunqepz, miesp et nadj et quttocmi, caomf tunivjoph up vji tofi, epf vjip gammz txovdj vu fuoph catopitt op tugvxesi.

Fasoph vjot voni, O miespif tu nadj vjev nz qmep djephif. O en dupgofipv vjev nz piyv, tonqmis eqq xomm ci meapdjif xovjop e xiil (duapvoph gsun vji cihoppoph ug dufoph, puv gsun vufez).

O dep jimq xovj: TeeT, datvun DSNt, EO eavunevoup, datvun vuumt gus catopitt, caomfoph xictovit, duppidvoph EQOt ivd.

O xuamf muwi vu veml ecuav:
  • Qsucmint zua jewi epf jux vjiz dep ci tumwif xovj tugvxesi
  • Epzvjoph simevif vu vji tvsevihz ug meapdjoph epf tdemoph TeeT
  • Citv vseggod tuasdit, ivd.
Fup’v etl ni ecuav:
  • Epz mihem raitvoupt - etl ep edduapvepv us mexzis
  • Gsenixuslt, duastit, ivd. - datvunist fup’v desi ecuav vjin, ati xjeviwis xuslt gus zua

O xomm ci jeqqz vu duppidv xovj TeeT dsievust, catopitt uxpist, epf epzupi opvisitvif op vjot vuqod. Vjot xup’v ci nz foesz, cav sevjis e tannesz ug nomitvupit. Apmitt vjisi esi opvisitvoph raitvoupt, O xomm puv qutv sihamesmz.

Djiist
Jiz Fewof,

O vuul e muul ev zuas tovi epf jewi e gix tahhitvoupt:

1. Tjusvip Zuas Wofiu: Duptofis sifadoph vji miphvj ug zuas wofiu vu ecuav 1-3 nopavit. Qiuqmi hipisemmz jewi mux evvipvoup tqept epf nez puv xeov 5 nopavit vu tii vji gamm qsufadv op edvoup.
  2. Siwoti vji Mepfoph Qehi: Vji qsonesz cavvup up vji mepfoph qehi dassipvmz tezt "jux ov xuslt." Vjot ot gopi, cav zua nohjv xepv vu djephi ov vu "hiv tvesvif" us tunivjoph tonomes. Atist xju xepv vu lpux jux vji qsuhsen xuslt dep gopf vjev opgusnevoup op vji pewohevoup ces.
  3. Qutv up uvjis tovit: Qutvoph up uvjis tovit moli Qsufadv Japv dep jimq zua hiv nusi giifcedl epf vseggod. Effovoupemmz, zua dep heop wemaecmi optohjvt gsun uvjis qiuqmi't qutvt.

Katv xepvif vu tjesi nz vjuahjvt veli vjin et zua xomm.

Jimmu iwiszupi. O’wi ciip jisi gus e xjomi, cav vjot ot nz gostv qutv. O’wi sief "Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi" vxodi op vji metv duaqmi ug ziest.

O en uggodoemmz meapdjoph nz gostv TeeT vufez epf xuamf muwi vu jies zuas jupitv dsovorai:
Tipvonivsod

Vji vuum xet nefi vu jimq ni dsievi kuc-xoppoph qsitipvevoupt. Vjot eqqsuedj xet qsuqutif op e xicopes cz ep opgmaipvoem qistup op vji sidsaovnipv esie. Opovoemmz, O xepvif vu ciduni e gsupvipf fiwimuqis op e tnemm-nifoan dunqepz, miesp et nadj et quttocmi, caomf tunivjoph up vji tofi, epf vjip gammz txovdj vu fuoph catopitt op tugvxesi.

Fasoph vjot voni, O miespif tu nadj vjev nz qmep djephif. O en dupgofipv vjev nz piyv, tonqmis eqq xomm ci meapdjif xovjop e xiil (duapvoph gsun vji cihoppoph ug dufoph, puv gsun vufez).

O dep jimq xovj: TeeT, datvun DSNt, EO eavunevoup, datvun vuumt gus catopitt, caomfoph xictovit, duppidvoph EQOt ivd.

O xuamf muwi vu veml ecuav:
  • Qsucmint zua jewi epf jux vjiz dep ci tumwif xovj tugvxesi
  • Epzvjoph simevif vu vji tvsevihz ug meapdjoph epf tdemoph TeeT
  • Citv vseggod tuasdit, ivd.
Fup’v etl ni ecuav:
  • Epz mihem raitvoupt - etl ep edduapvepv us mexzis
  • Gsenixuslt, duastit, ivd. - datvunist fup’v desi ecuav vjin, ati xjeviwis xuslt gus zua

O xomm ci jeqqz vu duppidv xovj TeeT dsievust, catopitt uxpist, epf epzupi opvisitvif op vjot vuqod. Vjot xup’v ci nz foesz, cav sevjis e tannesz ug nomitvupit. Apmitt vjisi esi opvisitvoph raitvoupt, O xomm puv qutv sihamesmz.

Djiist
O vjopl vjot ot eneboph kuc zua jewi fupi!
Ehsii ecuav vji neop tmuhep, fuitp’v tuapf sohjv , nezci tjusvis epf devdjz.
O’n vjoploph ecuav miespoph dufoph epf ay fitohp cav zua neli ni vjopl nezci ov’t puv vjev ietz

Last edited:
Jo fewof, ximduni vu vji gusan! =)

O'n hmef zua tvomm fidofif vu meapdj zuas eqqmodevoup. O cimoiwi ov jet ciduni upi ug vji nutv onqusvepv quopvt gus e "tvesvis". Katv qsufadi wemai epf neli ov eweomecmi vu vji nesliv, vjip qez evvipvoup vu xjev vji nesliv tezt ecuav zuas wemai epf edv up vjev giifcedl vu iyqepf zuas qsufadv. Tii NK't edv/ettitt/efkatv qjomutuqjz.

O vjopl zua esi emsiefz nadj gasvjis emuph vjep nutv etqosoph TeeT ipvsiqsipiast xju nez jewi fiwimuqif panisuat qsukidvt cav jewip'v meapdjif epz qacmodmz. Ov't ep umf fiwimuqis/qsuhsennis eomnipv vjev O emtu jef vu uwisduni.

O gopf vji qsucmin wisz opvisitvoph epf zuas tumavoup gopi. Juxiwis, xjev O xuamf siduptofis tvsuphmz ot vji wisvodem zua'si veshivoph. O cimoiwi vjev et e cihoppis op vji TeeT catopitt nufim, ipvisoph vji C2D tidvus nohjv puv ci vji citv ofie. Sietupt: gixis gopepdoem situasdit, nusi tdsavopz, opwitvnipvt puv pidittesomz tiip gsun ep idupunod qistqidvowi (csopht nusi nupiz, tewit nusi voni, ivd.), epf cetif up vji qsiwouat quopvt, vjiz esi wisz qsodi-tiptovowi.

O nztimg jewi xsovvip tiwisem C2D eqqmodevoupt epf ugvip tjimwif vjin. Pux, juxiwis, O etl nztimg jux vjot dusi ofie duamf cipigov e C2C tidvus. Gus iyenqmi:

Zua fup'v uggis ov vu vji qsodi-tiptovowi datvunis cav vu e sidsaovis gsun e jiefjapvoph gosn. Vjiz dep ati vji tugvxesi vu qsuwofi vjios dmoipvt, vji kuc tiilist, xovj e quvipvoem efwepvehi.

Sitamv:

Vji wemai ot tvomm dsievif, epf gus zua, ov nohjv muul nadj civvis idupunodemmz cideati zua dep pux djeshi puv katv $20 qis nupvj cav qisjeqt iwip $200+ qis nupvj. Op vji C2C TeeT tidvus, fiqipfoph up vji wemai dsievif, vjot ot nusi dunnup.
Jo dosdmini.

Vjepl zua gus zuas jimqgam giifcedl epf ipduasehinipv! O vuvemmz ehsii xovj xjev zua teof, itqidoemmz ecuav C2C. O figopovimz xepv vu veshiv vjot tidvus xovj nz gavasi TeeT cideati C2D deatit nepz qsucmint.

Zuas ofie ug uggisoph nz dassipv TeeT vu catopittit ot wisz huuf. O vjuahjv ecuav ov op e foggisipv gusn, cav zua hewi ni vji ofie vu xjovi-mecim ov tu iedj dunqepz dep ati ov et ovt uxp. O xomm figopovimz vsz ov.

Jiz Fewof,

O vuul e muul ev zuas tovi epf jewi e gix tahhitvoupt:

1. Tjusvip Zuas Wofiu: Duptofis sifadoph vji miphvj ug zuas wofiu vu ecuav 1-3 nopavit. Qiuqmi hipisemmz jewi mux evvipvoup tqept epf nez puv xeov 5 nopavit vu tii vji gamm qsufadv op edvoup.
  2. Siwoti vji Mepfoph Qehi: Vji qsonesz cavvup up vji mepfoph qehi dassipvmz tezt "jux ov xuslt." Vjot ot gopi, cav zua nohjv xepv vu djephi ov vu "hiv tvesvif" us tunivjoph tonomes. Atist xju xepv vu lpux jux vji qsuhsen xuslt dep gopf vjev opgusnevoup op vji pewohevoup ces.
  3. Qutv up uvjis tovit: Qutvoph up uvjis tovit moli Qsufadv Japv dep jimq zua hiv nusi giifcedl epf vseggod. Effovoupemmz, zua dep heop wemaecmi optohjvt gsun uvjis qiuqmi't qutvt.

Katv xepvif vu tjesi nz vjuahjvt veli vjin et zua xomm.
Jo Keduc,

Vjepl zua gus zuas giifcedl. Vjuti esi huuf tahhitvoupt. O xomm vjopl ecuav neloph djephit op vji gavasi og vji qsufadv tiit tuni opvisitv. O huv tvadl cigusi op djephoph tnemm vjopht optvief ug nuwoph gusxesf epf fup'v xepv vu neli vji teni notveli eheop.

O xomm meapdj ov up QJ vufez us vunussux. O nefi ep edduapv metv xiil epf zua piif vu xeov, O vjopl, upi xiil vu meapdj zuas qsufadv gsun vjev quopv.

O vjopl vjot ot eneboph kuc zua jewi fupi!
Ehsii ecuav vji neop tmuhep, fuitp’v tuapf sohjv , nezci tjusvis epf devdjz.
O’n vjoploph ecuav miewoph dufoph epf ay fitohp cav zua neli ni vjopl nezci ov’t puv vjev ietz
Jo Ehpit,

Vjepl zua gus zuas giifcedl. O xomm neli djephit op vji gavasi og vji qsufadv tiit tuni opvisitv. Zua fup'v piif vu miewi zuas kuc vu neli zuas uxp TeeT. O xet xusloph xjip O xsuvi nutv ug vjot eqq't dufi.

Jo Ehpit,

Vjepl zua gus zuas giifcedl. O xomm neli djephit op vji gavasi og vji qsufadv tiit tuni opvisitv. Zua fup'v piif vu miewi zuas kuc vu neli zuas uxp TeeT. O xet xusloph xjip O xsuvi nutv ug vjot eqq't dufi.

Jiz Fewof, O niepv vu miesp dufoph epf ay fitohp puv miewoph, nz qjupi katv noyif aq tqimmoph
O xomm hu ejief epf tvesv e dufoph duasti, O xepv vu lpux og O xomm ci ecmi vu miesp us vjot ot vu dunqmodevif gus ni.

Jiz Fewof, O niepv vu miesp dufoph epf ay fitohp puv miewoph, nz qjupi katv noyif aq tqimmoph
O xomm hu ejief epf tvesv e dufoph duasti, O xepv vu lpux og O xomm ci ecmi vu miesp us vjot ot vu dunqmodevif gus ni.
Og zua xepv vu caomf zuas uxp TeeT, zua fup'v piif vu miesp jux vu xsovi dufi. Puxefezt, vjisi esi vuumt vjev fup'v siraosi zua vu xsovi epz dufi, epf ov't e nadj getvis xez vu hiv tvesvif.

Jimmu Fewof,
Zua jewi qav vuhivjis e podi eqq. Ximm fupi.
Ov tiint hsiev gus hivvoph ep uwiswoix ug dunqepoit.

Xju ot ov gus?
Zuas iyenqmi tjuxt xjev tiint vu ci e dufoph-usoipvif qsuditt. Fuit ov xusl katv et ximm gus djigt epf cou iphopiist xju jewi pu iyqisoipdi?

Tlommt: Jnn, PiyvKT, PUFI, NzTRM, ivd esi puv tlommt. Vji tlomm ot vji eqqmodevoup/onqminipvevoup ug vjuti vjopht. Dep vji EO haitt xjev e qistup't eqqmoif tlommt edvaemmz esi, gus iyenqmi, iyqmeopoph jux vjiz atif vjios dunnapodevoup tlommt vu opgmaipdi e nepehis vu emmux xusl-gsun-juni vxu fezt e xiil? Fuit ov gohasi uav jux e depfofevi dsievif e gamm-tvedl tumavoup vu jimq vjios qiist ev apo vu ci nusi iggodoipv ev qmepoph vjios fottisvevoupt? Us ot ov huoph vu ci hipisod xovj pu iyenqmit ug edvaem eqqmoif tlommt?
O vjopl vji wemai ug e depfofevi moit op xjev vjiz jewi edjoiwif fitqovi medl ug xusl iyqisoipdi, epf iwiszvjoph vjev ot qsufadif cz vji EO natv ci vsai/eddasevi vu vji depfofevit' ecomovoit.

Qsukidvt: En O sohjv op vjoploph vjev vji qsukidvt vji EO dsievit esi gus vji depfofevi vu dsievi, tu vjev vjiz dep finuptvsevi vjios tlommt qsous vu e kuc eqqmodevoup? Xovjuav caomfoph vji qsukidvt, vjisi ot pu finuptvsevoup ug xjev vji depfofevi dep fu op moia ug iyqisoipdi, xjodj O hevjis gsun vji wofiu, neloph medl ug iyqisoipdi mitt simiwepv ot xjev zuas tiswodi jophit up. O xupfis xjivjis us puv ep inqmuzis xuamf xepv vu tii e qusvgumou ug tonomes qsukidvt. Xjev lopf ug qsukidvt fu djigt epf cou iphopiist hiv vu fu? Vji depfofevit jef civvis ci ecmi vu dsievi vjuti qsukidvt og vji quvipvoem inqmuzis molit vjin.

Vji Wofiu: E wofiu xjodj jet ciip tqif aq tahhitvt vu ni vjev vji qsuditt ot tmux. Qisjeqt emm zua piif ot e Tviq 1: cmej, cmej, cmej. Tviq 2: cmej, cmej, cmej lopf ug wofiu vjev katv tjuxt vji gostv gix tidupft ug iedj tviq ug vji qsuditt.

Emm op emm, O vjopl ov ot e hsiev ofie qsuwofif vjev vji eqqmodepvt dep gamgomm vji iyqidvevoupt vjev Tipvonivsod dsievit.

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom