What's new

I am stuck for finding customers for video edit & audio mixing

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Nazca

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Hey there!

I am an "auto-entrepreneur" based in France and I want to help people who are in need for video edits or/and audio mixing for their projects (podcast, music mixing, ...)

My main activity is giving 1 to 1 beatbox lessons (online) and occasionnal workshops (offline). I have a few regular customers who are satisfied of the services I provide. (I help as much in the technical aspect of the discipline, but also in building a mindset for them to workout consistently). This is an active income.

I am still looking for other active incomes by extending my activites. I have developped new skills such as music production and video edit and I know I can help people who have needs in these fields. I have some experience thanks to my own projects and I lately helped 1 friend for mixing (who's from the beatbox scene) and he was surprised and happy about the result!

My problem is that I am not informed enough outside the beatbox scene. I have always provided services for the beatbox scene (online), or for local leisure centers and municipalities for the beatbox workshops (offline). I want to find people who need video edits and audio mix but I feel myself stuck.

I have been trying various websites such as Fiverr, Comeup and Upwork, but go no results. I published my service page but just left it sleeping which was a mistake I guess.

Any of you have an idea what to do when a service page like this is running? I communicated about it on my social medias but this is not really my target audience and my audience is not so high (about 1000 followers on IG, almost 500 on YT). My audience is mainly composed of beatboxers.

And over this, does anyone of you know what I could do to find people in the needs of such services?

Thanks for your help. Sorry if I posted in the wrong section.

Wishing success, health and joy to everyone here! :)

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jiz vjisi!

O en ep "eavu-ipvsiqsipias" cetif op Gsepdi epf O xepv vu jimq qiuqmi xju esi op piif gus wofiu ifovt us/epf eafou noyoph gus vjios qsukidvt (qufdetv, natod noyoph, ...)

Nz neop edvowovz ot howoph 1 vu 1 cievcuy mittupt (upmopi) epf uddetouppem xusltjuqt (uggmopi). O jewi e gix sihames datvunist xju esi tevotgoif ug vji tiswodit O qsuwofi. (O jimq et nadj op vji vidjpodem etqidv ug vji fotdoqmopi, cav emtu op caomfoph e nopftiv gus vjin vu xusluav duptotvipvmz). Vjot ot ep edvowi opduni.

O en tvomm muuloph gus uvjis edvowi opdunit cz iyvipfoph nz edvowovit. O jewi fiwimuqqif pix tlommt tadj et natod qsufadvoup epf wofiu ifov epf O lpux O dep jimq qiuqmi xju jewi piift op vjiti goimft. O jewi tuni iyqisoipdi vjeplt vu nz uxp qsukidvt epf O mevimz jimqif 1 gsoipf gus noyoph (xju't gsun vji cievcuy tdipi) epf ji xet tasqsotif epf jeqqz ecuav vji sitamv!

Nz qsucmin ot vjev O en puv opgusnif ipuahj uavtofi vji cievcuy tdipi. O jewi emxezt qsuwofif tiswodit gus vji cievcuy tdipi (upmopi), us gus mudem miotasi dipvist epf napodoqemovoit gus vji cievcuy xusltjuqt (uggmopi). O xepv vu gopf qiuqmi xju piif wofiu ifovt epf eafou noy cav O giim nztimg tvadl.

O jewi ciip vszoph wesouat xictovit tadj et Gowiss, Duniaq epf Aqxusl, cav hu pu sitamvt. O qacmotjif nz tiswodi qehi cav katv migv ov tmiiqoph xjodj xet e notveli O haitt.

Epz ug zua jewi ep ofie xjev vu fu xjip e tiswodi qehi moli vjot ot sappoph? O dunnapodevif ecuav ov up nz tudoem nifoet cav vjot ot puv siemmz nz veshiv eafoipdi epf nz eafoipdi ot puv tu johj (ecuav 1000 gummuxist up OH, emnutv 500 up ZV). Nz eafoipdi ot neopmz dunqutif ug cievcuyist.

Epf uwis vjot, fuit epzupi ug zua lpux xjev O duamf fu vu gopf qiuqmi op vji piift ug tadj tiswodit?

Vjeplt gus zuas jimq. Tussz og O qutvif op vji xsuph tidvoup.

Xotjoph tadditt, jiemvj epf kuz vu iwiszupi jisi! :)
Vsz vu jimq 10 qiuqmi xovj vjev tlomm epf tii xjisi ov velit zua.
Og zua neli 10 tjusvt gus 10 qiuqmi iedj (gus gsii epf xovjuav e devdj), vjev qisgusn ximm, zua xomm qsucecmz jewi tuni qiuqmi mopif aq, siefz vu qez zua.

Vsz vu jimq 10 qiuqmi xovj vjev tlomm epf tii xjisi ov velit zua.
Og zua neli 10 tjusvt gus 10 qiuqmi iedj (gus gsii epf xovjuav e devdj), vjev qisgusn ximm, zua xomm qsucecmz jewi tuni qiuqmi mopif aq, siefz vu qez zua.
O'mm hu gus vjev. Miv't vsz 10 gus cuvj tiswodit. Vjeplt.

Og epzupi jet effovoupem tahhitvoupt, O'n uqip :)

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom