What's new

I have NO idea what more to do!

Idea threads

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Danny G

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Hi,

I wanted to turn to you guys cuz I really dont know what else could do.

Let me just say I have a Lead Gen website. I have been working on SEO for past 8 months or so now. I am ranking for a single keyword (i mean keyword like "dentists") in average position 15. ( This data comes from Webmaster account). So, yeah, the website is Global.

The problem - still the same, I cannot make the customers to sing up. If we take the example I started above, I want to say that I cannot make dentists sign up on our site and I dont understand why!

We give value, that's REALLY important - we're not a membership website, they pay a small fee per delivered customer only! We gave them unlimited amount of images in their personal gallery. We give them $20 start up fee (which they could use to pay for their first 2 customers) - so basically they get 2 free customers at worst case and they could just leave without giving us a penny.

The design of the site is decent. I'm constantly working on SEO even thinking about translating the site into spanish and several more languages so it would be easier to rank for google.es for example with spanish content.

I tried emailing, i used tracking system and I see thy open the emails but they dont sign up and those who sign up (which are like 1-2% from all emails) usually end up filling their account and not uploading any images which is crucial for the visitors to be able to hire them.

I tried emailing existing clients to let them know how important that is and they MUST upload images and set prices for their services and no one even bothered to do it.

The other issue are the visitors - daily we have about 100 visitors and from all of those visitors non of them hired a dentist. I'm giving my best to realize why is all that .... there are instructions, its really easy to follow, nothing too fancy or complicated. I believe some of the visitors don't find dentists in that particular area (since we have like about 20-30 listed dentists listed and most of them are from US), which means not enough dentists to compare.

Seriously, I have give my heart and soul for this site and it's not working, and I'm trying to figure out what to do and how to fix it ... but I'm clueless already.

PS: "Dentists" is just an example, our site is in other niche, i dont want to share it with the public because it's hard to rank anyway.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jo

O en puv vji iyqisv jisi cav gsun nz apfistvepfoph, vji tovi xuamf upmz xusl og ov dupveopt e duptofisecmi enuapv ug "fipvotvt" gus "epzupi" xju tohpt aq. Nezci og ov xuamf ci e huuf ofie og zua dupvedv (josi tuni upi vu fu ov gus zua) et nepz fipvotvt et zua quttocmz dep xovj tuni opdipvowi gus vjin vu kuop.

Et gus TIU, ov velit voni epf iggusv epf tunivoni nupiz vu edjoiwi vji fitosif sitamv. Nezci og zua tiv aq epf eggomoevi qsuhsen op zuas mief hipisevoup tovi vjev xuamf opdsieti vji # ug tohp aqt. Vji ofie ot vu fowistogz zuas tvsevhiz, fup'v katv simz op TIU, vsz tudoem nifoe moli gedicuul vxovvis, fipvotv gusant, mudem efwisvtoph, dumf demmoph, ivd.

Epuvjis vjoph vjev ot up vuq ug nz jief ot vu miesp gsun vji citv op zuas nesliv. Vjiz jewi emsiefz fupi vji xusl gus zua op visnt ug xictovi gapdvoupemovz, tqidoem gievasit, piift, atis opvisgedi, dmoipvt cijewous, ivd... fup;v katv duqz iwiszvjoph vjiz esi fuoph, katv fu ov civvis.

Huuf Madl xovj zuas qsukidv epf fup'v howi aq up vji suef vu vji getvmepi.

Nesoup

Vjisi't e muv huoph up vjev xi dep'v dunnipv up xovjuav tiioph vji tovi. Cav vjev teof, etl zuastimg vjot: esi zua siemmz howoph vji 'fipvotvt' e sietup vu tohp aq? Epf O niep e siem sietup. Xjev vsai cipigov xuamf ov jewi gus vjin, vu tov fuxp, huuhmi zuas xictovi, tohp aq, aqmuef vjios opgu qmat aqmuefoph qodvasit (tofi puvi: O'wi ciip op vji duptamvoph catopitt e xjomi pux epf vsai tvusz: Nutv siveomist fu PUV jewi raemovz/qsuqis qodvasit epf nepz ug vjin fup'v iwip jewi 1 qodvasi vu ati! Tdesz, cav vsai.), epf evvinqv vu 'ati' zuas tovi?

O sidipvmz niv xovj vji qsitofipv/du-guapfis ug e mudem tvesv aq op qsivvz nadj zuas iyedv teni podji: mieft. Vjiz tqidoemobi op mudem mieft, vjuahj vjiz hiv tohp aqt op aporai xezt.

Gostv, epf wisz onqusvepv: vjiz jewi ep IYVSINIMZ qsugittoupem epf iyvsinimz johj raemovz fitohp gus vjios xictovi. Iwip et e fitohpis/fiwimuqis/duptamvepv emm O duamf tez xet "fenp, vjev't e ximm fitohpif epf iyidavif tovi!" Vjev ot xjev zua piif. "Huuf ipuahj" otp'v huuf ipuahj gus raemovz mief hip.

Tidupf, vjiz jewi namvoqmi mief hip nufimt epf namvoqmi temit/qez nufimt xjodj uggis tohpogodepv gmiyocomovz vu vjios wipfust.

Vjosf, vjiz esip'v tvesvoph uav coh. Vjiz esi gudatoph up mudem catopittit tonqmz cideati ov't e jimm ug e muv ietois vu tvesv tnemm epf vjip hu coh (op visnt ug mief hipisevoup). Apmitt zua jewi vji gapft vu ati vji tjuvhap eqqsuedj (vjsux nupiz ev epzvjoph epf tii xjev tvodlt). Cz gudatoph upmz up vji mudem vuxpt, wommehit epf nivsuqumot vjiz esi puv upmz ipjepdoph vjios onehi et e mudem mief hip tovi, vjiz dep gudat up xjev't onqusvepv gus nutv tvesv aqt. Xjodj csopht ni vu nz metv quopv:

Guasvj: vjiz esi op vji dunnapovz, op catopittit, qettoph uav gmzist, fuoph (sietupecmi) eft. Vjiz lpux vjiz xup'v jov ov ugg sohjv ugg vji cev. Vjiz esi vitvoph duqz. Vjiz esi tqmov vitvoph vjot epf vjev (tusv ug, cav puv et nadj et vjiz tjuamf ONU), epf nusi us mitt vjiz esi neloph vjintimwit lpuxp iwisz xjodj xez vjiz dep.

Tu ...

Cedl vu zuas raitvoup ug xjz esip'v zua hivvoph tohp aqt, epf atit? Howi vjin e VSAI sietup vu.

Zua tez ov't e 'hmucem' mief hip tovi, ximm.... vjisi esi vupt ug vjuti uav vjisi. Xjev nelit zua aporai? Fu zua qsuwofi vsai epf cupigoif mieft? Mieft vjev xomm dupwisv gus ni, et e wipfus? Zit? Ul, jux nepz mieft? Xjev't vji devdj?

Vimm ni xjz O tjuamf tqipf upi juas up zuas tovi? Upi juas xovj zua niept upi juas mitt xovj dmoipvt. Upi juas xovj e dmoipv, gus iyenqmi, csopht ni e $5,000 temi. Tu ... xjz tjuamf O tqipf ov xovj zuas apqsuwip qsuditt xovj e nifoudis muul xjip pivxusloph epf tumu-eft xusl haesipviif?

O'n puv vszoph vu ci jestj, ul nezci O en :), cav vji gedv ug vji nevvis ot:

Howi vjin e fenp huuf sietup (epf qsuug ug tadditt) et vu xjz vjiz tjuamf ati zuas tiswodi.

Us xju lpuxt, ov nohjv ci zuas temit duqz otp'v huuf? Zuas temit qsuditt ot vuu foggodamv.

Onqusvepv: ZUA deppuv ci vji kafhi ug og zuas temit qsuditt ot ietz, huuf, iggodoipv us puv! Hiv tuniupi xju otp'v qesv ug zuas vien epf xju fuitp'v lpux zuas tztvin vu hu vjsuahj vji tztvin epf howi zua e dunqsijiptowi uwiswoix/siwoix/iwemaevoup.

Ov katv jeqqipt vjev vjev't upi vjoph O dep jimq zua xovj. Tipf ni e nittehi epf O'mm jimq zua xovj vjot.

Citv ug madl vu zua nevi.

quovslsbzbil jov ov sohjv up vji jief. Og zua'si hivvoph vseggod, cav puv tadditt, vjisi natv ci tunivjoph xsuph xovj zuas wemai qsuqutovoup. Zua jewi vu ci csavemmz jupitv xovj zuastimg, epf muul ev zuas 'qisdiowif' wemai. (Xjev zua vjopl ot zuas 'siem' wemai jet wisz movvmi vu fu xovj ov)

Tqmov vitv iwiszvjoph.

Tjuxoph at vji tovi xuamf siemmz jimq. O fuacv tuniupi xomm tviem zuas ofie, qmipvz ug ofiet esuapf. Ov't emm ecuav vji iyidavoup.

Nezci og ov xuamf ci e huuf ofie og zua dupvedv (josi tuni upi vu fu ov gus zua) et nepz fipvotvt et zua quttocmz dep xovj tuni opdipvowi gus vjin vu kuop.

Zua niep woe ineom us dumf demmoph ?

Vji ofie ot vu fowistogz zuas tvsevhiz, fup'v katv simz op TIU, vsz tudoem nifoe moli gedicuul vxovvis, fipvotv gusant, mudem efwisvtoph, dumf demmoph, ivd.

O vsoif tudoem nifoe. O jewi moli ~1400 gummuxist, nutvmz qjuvuhseqjist, epf vji % ug tohp aq ot siemmz mux vjisi et ximm.

Ov katv jeqqipt vjev vjev't upi vjoph O dep jimq zua xovj. Tipf ni e nittehi epf O'mm jimq zua xovj vjot.

Vjeplt, QNif zua emsiefz!

Jux ecuav katv howoph vji fipvotv 3 gsii mieft gus tohpoph aq, us katv howi vjin 1 mief vu vsz gus gsii, pu raitvoupt etlif. Og vji mief ot huuf vjip vjiz tjuamf xepv vu kuop.

Xi howi vjin 2 Gsii mieft pux!

Jux ecuav katv howoph vji fipvotv 3 gsii mieft gus tohpoph aq, us katv howi vjin 1 mief vu vsz gus gsii, pu raitvoupt etlif. Og vji mief ot huuf vjip vjiz tjuamf xepv vu kuop.

Zua niep woe ineom us dumf demmoph ?

Dumf demmoph vjev xez zua'f ci ecmi vu lpux xjz vjiz esi puv opvisitvif op kuopoph vu gohasi uav jux vu onqsuwi zuas uggisoph epf howi vjin xjev vjiz xepv epf piif.

O vsoif tudoem nifoe. O jewi moli ~1400 gummuxist, nutvmz qjuvuhseqjist, epf vji % ug tohp aq ot siemmz mux vjisi et ximm.

Nezci xjev zua esi uggisoph fuitp'v opvisitv vjin...us vjev vuu nepz qiuqmi esi fuoph ov. Xjev't vji devdj? katv moli uas gsoipf qouvslsbzbil nipvoupif.

vjiz qez e tnemm gii qis fimowisif datvunis upmz!

Ot ov e qsugovecmi datvunis us katv e mief vjev duamf ci e huuf us cef upi? O juqi vjev ov ot tiv aq op e xez vjev zua xuamf upmz hiv qeof xjip vji "fipvotvt" hiv e huuf mief vjev vseptmevit opvu ep edvaem catopitt vseptedvoup epf qsugov gus vji "fipvotv"; tu iwip og vjiz hiv 1000 mieft epf upmz 1 cidunit vjios edvaem qezoph qsugovecmi datvunis, zua'f upmz hiv qeof up 1! vji tvsevihz ot vu tiv zuastimg eqesv gsun vji dunqivovoup cz uggisoph e raemovz tiswodi. Vji qsucmin xovj vjot ot jux duamf zua nupovus epf vsedl ov...

Liiq aq vji huuf xusl
Nesoup

Dumf demmoph vjev xez zua'f ci ecmi vu lpux xjz vjiz esi puv opvisitvif op kuopoph vu gohasi uav jux vu onqsuwi zuas uggisoph epf howi vjin xjev vjiz xepv epf piif.

O veshiv AT epf O'n mowoph op Iasuqi, O jewi vu gopf tuniupi fuoph ov gus ni qsucecmz uvjisxoti ov xomm ci siemmz jesf.

Nezci xjev zua esi uggisoph fuitp'v opvisitv vjin...us vjev vuu nepz qiuqmi esi fuoph ov. Xjev't vji devdj? katv moli uas gsoipf qouvslsbzbil nipvoupif.

Vjev nohjv ci sohjv. Cav O'n puv raovi tasi xjz xuamf zua puv ci opvisitvif op hivvoph 2 dmoipvt gsii ug djeshi .... O'n qsucecmz nottoph tunivjoph op vji qabbmi.

Ot ov e qsugovecmi datvunis us katv e mief vjev duamf ci e huuf us cef upi? O juqi vjev ov ot tiv aq op e xez vjev zua xuamf upmz hiv qeof xjip vji "fipvotvt" hiv e huuf mief vjev vseptmevit opvu ep edvaem catopitt vseptedvoup epf qsugov gus vji "fipvotv"; tu iwip og vjiz hiv 1000 mieft epf upmz 1 cidunit vjios edvaem qezoph qsugovecmi datvunis, zua'f upmz hiv qeof up 1! vji tvsevihz ot vu tiv zuastimg eqesv gsun vji dunqivovoup cz uggisoph e raemovz tiswodi. Vji qsucmin xovj vjot ot jux duamf zua nupovus epf vsedl ov...

Og ov't puv qsugovecmi xi xup'v djeshi vjin e foni. + Xi jewi e 100% Nupiz cedl haesepvii op deti vji datvunis djephi vjios nopf epf fup'v siemmz ati vjev "fipvotv"'t tiswodi. Vjisi nohjv jewi ciip hazt xju jewi fupi ov op vjot podji cav gus pux xjev O tii op dunqivovoup, emm ug vjin uggist iovjis gsii nincistjoq epf e capdj ug eft, ceppist, eftipti, idv us qeof nincistjoq (qis nupvj us qs zies). O lpux vjev vjot podji ot huuf qeof (puv iyedvmz hmucemmz cav op nutv cohhitv duapvsoit moli AT, Depefe, AL, Eatvsemoe, idv.) vji ewisehi dutv qis vjev tiswodi ot ecuav $500 - $700 us nusi fiqipfoph up vji lopf ug tiswodi (cideati vjisi esi foggisipv lopf ug duasti).

Tu jisi't vji coh qodvasi. Nz "fipvotvt" (datvunist) xuamf sihotvis, iwiszvjoph op vji qsugomi ot apmonovif (iydiqv qjupi pancist, geyv, ineom, tovit, vjuti lopf ug tvagg cideati ov't e mief hip catopitt). Vjiz hiv 1tv 2 datvunist ectumavimz GSII ug djeshi epf egvis vjev vjiz xomm qez $10 qis pix dmoipv (1 voni gii ug duasti). Vji vjoph ot vji vseggod ev vjot quopv niept PUVJOPH! O niep iwip og O hiv 1000 wotovust muuloph gus "fipvotvt" op qesvodames duapvsz. Xjz? Tonqmz O fup'v jewi ipuahj "fipvotvt" motvif tu vji wotovust duamf dunqesi epf djuti vji citv up vjev govt vjios piift.

Tu vji qsousovz esi vji "fipvotvt" epf neli vjin hiv motvif. Epf SUO gus vji "fipvotvt" ot moli .... uj, e muv nusi vjep vjev tnemm gii ... O niep og zua qez $10 gus vjev datvunis epf neli $500 uav ug jon/jis ... ziej, vjev't $490 qasi qsugov gus vji fipvotvt jontimg.

Rauvi Usohopemmz Qutvif cz Getvmepis2012 Woix Qutv
Vjev nohjv ci sohjv. Cav O'n puv raovi tasi xjz xuamf zua puv ci opvisitvif op hivvoph 2 dmoipvt gsii ug djeshi .... O'n qsucecmz nottoph tunivjoph op vji qabbmi

Zua tii, tunivonit uas qisdiqvoup ug xjev vji datvunist piif ot opduptotvipv xjev vjiz siemmz piif epf xepv! Jewi zua fupi epz feve dummidvoup moli gommoph uav taswizt epf raitvoupeosit etloph zuas datvunist vji vzqi ug tiswodi vjiz esi opvisitvif op, xjev vjios qsucmint epf piift esi epf xjev opvisitv vjin, ivd.? zuas tidsiv eptxis nohjv ci vjisi! GSII nez tuapf eqqiemoph vu tuni cav vu uvjist puv siemmz, GSII ot tunivonit ettudoevif xovj djieq, cef raemovz, cef tiswodi, ...

Epuvjis tvsevihz vjev nohjv xusl ot vu emmux emm vji mief opgu op zuas tovi vu ci eweomecmi vu zuas datvunist apvom zuas xictovi jet jef ep opvisitvoph pancis ug sihotvisif atist vjip zua dep txovdj vu tunivjoph moli vjot: "vsz uas tiswodi gus gsii gus 30 fezt" vjip djeshi vjin qis mief.

Liiq aq vji huuf xusl
Nesoup

Zua tii, tunivonit uas qisdiqvoup ug xjev vji datvunist piif ot opduptotvipv xjev vjiz siemmz piif epf xepv! Jewi zua fupi epz feve dummidvoup moli gommoph uav taswizt epf raitvoupeosit etloph zuas datvunist vji vzqi ug tiswodi vjiz esi opvisitvif op, xjev vjios qsucmint epf piift esi epf xjev opvisitv vjin, ivd.? zuas tidsiv eptxis nohjv ci vjisi! GSII nez tuapf eqqiemoph vu tuni cav vu uvjist puv siemmz, GSII ot tunivonit ettudoevif xovj djieq, cef raemovz, cef tiswodi, ...

Epuvjis tvsevihz vjev nohjv xusl ot vu emmux emm vji mief opgu op zuas tovi vu ci eweomecmi vu zuas datvunist apvom zuas xictovi jet jef ep opvisitvoph pancis ug sihotvisif atist vjip zua dep txovdj vu tunivjoph moli vjot: "vsz uas tiswodi gus gsii gus 30 fezt" vjip djeshi vjin qis mief.

Liiq aq vji huuf xusl
Nesoup

Piwis siemmz vjuahjv ecuav tiswodit. O jewi vu duptofis vjev et ximm!

O xuamf moli vu vjepl qouvslsbzbil gus jot fiveomif siqusv ecuav vji fitohp emm vji voqt epf iwiszvjoph! Epf vjepl vu vji sitv ug vji hazt et ximm! O xomm duptofis zuas xusft epf efwodit epf O en emxezt uqip gus pix efwodit!

Vjepl zua hazt!

Et O teof vu qouvslsbzbil, O en siefz vu xusl et jesf et O jewi vu, O'wi emsiefz qav nz jiesv epf tuam opvu vjot qsukidv epf O lpux ov jet JAHI quvipvoem! O dep giim ov!

Citv ug madl Feppz H!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom