The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I left my home town for 2 weeks and this happened..

Chrisrod2597

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Feb 3, 2022
Hey everyone,

I wanted to share a pivotal moment in my entrepreneurial journey with you. After months of frustration and little progress in my marketing agency, I made a bold decision to work for a digital marketing agency for 3-6 months to gain credibility and hands-on experience.

However, just before diving into this new chapter, I impulsively attended a martial arts retreat in Vietnam and Thailand hosted by an influential YouTuber. This spontaneous decision turned out to be a game-changer.

Flying from NYC to Ho Chi Minh City without knowing anyone was terrifying, but the experience of being surrounded by like-minded individuals at the retreat was exactly what I needed. The diverse backgrounds and success stories I encountered reaffirmed that anyone can achieve their goals with determination.

I realized that our environment plays a significant role in our lives, echoing @MJ DeMarco advice to 'pack your damn bags and leave.' Even a short two weeks away reignited the fire in me to persevere through failure.

The main takeaway? Ensure you're in the right environment for success. If your hometown is draining your energy, come up with a plan to change it. Most friends and family won't understand, but don't let that discourage you.

While I'm still working towards my goals, I hope sharing this experience inspires at least one person to reassess their environment and take steps to improve their life.

Feel free to share your own experiences or thoughts on the impact of changing your environment.

Keep pushing forward!

Christian Rodriguez

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
442%
May 27, 2013
United States
Changing your environment is a great way to get fresh new ideas when you're thinking in a circular rut too.

If you can't think of a business idea, go live in another country for a few weeks, and you'll come back with a dozen.

Jobless

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Jun 8, 2017
EU
Travel possibilities are endless these days. You can fly almost anywhere and meet almost anyone (within reason). Problem is deciding where to go and why. Choice overload as with many other things in life now. Grass is always greener... etc.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.