• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting the week of September 16th, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed. Updates on the progress can be found here. Thanks for your patience! ~ MJ DeMarco

MINDSET RANT I quit video games

Anything related to matters of the mind
A post of a ranting nature...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.
Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.
I'm about to totally expose myself here.

I just deleted all video games on my laptop.

Video games are something that I haven't really been playing, but recently I've been having the temptation to get back into them. So, I've been playing Minecraft recently...

What an absolute WASTE of time. What is so wrong with me?

From this point on, I am going to live, breathe, eat, and shit entrepreneurship even if it kills me. I've wasted too much precious time on myself when I need to be focusing on...well...needs. What do people need? What is an unmet need that can be solved? (This is rhetorical!) It's time for me to put all of my focus on being a producer for others.

I've been recently reading through @G_Alexander 's success thread, and looking at the date for each of his posts. This thread started in 2014. Back then, I was only in the 8th grade. But the biggest shock to myself was thinking about what I was doing back in 2014.

Can you guess? If you guessed "playing video games", you'd be correct.

Have I matured at all? I think I have a little bit, but then I really start to question myself. Sure, I have grown older. I went to college and studied my a$$ off. I got married and have a kid. But when it all comes right down to it, I'm still childish.

I imagine some people will see this thread and say that video games are still okay for relaxing and are leisurely. I would agree if they didn't suck up so much of my damn time - time, I might add, that I could have been utilizing to be literally productive. I'm not trying to necessarily promote "the grind" because that is only one extreme while simply wasting your time doing nothing beneficial is the opposite extreme. Productive time management is the golden mean.

I'm not sure what else there is to say about this. Perhaps if you are reading this and are debating with yourself to uninstall video games from your computer or to just simply get rid of them, I would encourage you to do so now. If you are addicted to video games, then the only way to quit them is to become addicted to something else. That's the only way you quit: you replace your addiction with something else.

Let's make the world a better place by starting with yours. An addiction is like throwing a wrench in the machine of the fastlane lifestyle. If your system is being hogged by an addiction, it's time to destroy that addiction - unless that addiction is to entrepreneurship itself.

Okay...rant over.

Yup I feel your pain. I did the same thing as you awhile back and did pretty good with it for quite awhile. Then I entered the desert of desertion and I'm still kinda there. Today I know I pissed away some time gaming that could've and should've gone to much more productive uses, but in my defense, the past week I'd been working pretty-much nonstop on upskilling myself (learning a new software development language and a new code library) plus juggling job searching since I unfortunately got laid off a month ago.

The problem is the nonstop work gets exhausting and makes it hard for me to focus, and a game is a good way to kind of break out of that. But then the problem with gaming is not watching the dang clock. :-/

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
It's all fun and games the 'I quit video games' motivation.. until, GTA6 gets released. Then we'll see how you all talk.

That's slightly over 20 million hours (or 2283 years) of mankind attention that's been put into that game, I personally would feel it to be a waste NOT to experience that.

But in seriousness I agree with moderation part. And on the question of how do you know when enough is enough? Well, this one is difficult and only you can know. But a rule of thumb; if you did all of your days activities and absolutely killed the day, then there's nothing wrong with 1-2hours of gaming, I would only suggest to not game between the hours of 10am-3pm as this appears to be your most productive work time, gaming in this zone would be a 'waste', unless you give yourself a day for fun.

Cav e sami ug vjanc; og zua fof emm ug zuas fezt edvowovoit epf ectumavimz lommif vji fez, vjip vjisi't puvjoph xsuph xovj 1-2juast ug henoph, O xuamf upmz tahhitv vu puv heni civxiip vji juast ug 10en-3qn et vjot eqqiest vu ci zuas nutv qsufadvowi xusl voni, henoph op vjot bupi xuamf ci e 'xetvi', apmitt zua howi zuastimg e fez gus gap.

Ximm vji “qsucmin” xovj vjot ot vjev zua’mm eavunevodemmz qmep zuas fez tu vjev henoph ot ep uqvoup op vji iwipoph, “Uj O’wi jef tadj e vuahj fez ev nz pusnem kuc, O vsamz piif vu simey epf qmez tuni Gusvpovi vjot iwipoph”. Xjomi emm op emm zua’si katv veloph up e xiel iydati. Gadl vji henoph, sief e cuul og zua jewi tuni gsii voni us miesp tunivjoph pix. Fup’v neli ov e suavopi hazt.

Eheop citofit vji xetvif voni henoph emtu gadlt xovj zuas fuqenopi tztvin epf uvjis jusnupit neloph zua mitt gudatif op zuas qsufadvowi juast. Hiv sof ug vji henoph og zua xepv vsai tadditt, gadl vji dungusv. Nufisevoup ot ep uqvoup cav vjot ot puv updi e xiil, vjip ov’t tvomm katv suavopi.

Ximm vji “qsucmin” xovj vjot ot vjev zua’mm eavunevodemmz qmep zuas fez tu vjev henoph ot ep uqvoup op vji iwipoph, “Uj O’wi jef tadj e vuahj fez ev nz pusnem kuc, O vsamz piif vu simey epf qmez tuni Gusvpovi vjot iwipoph”. Xjomi emm op emm zua’si katv veloph up e xiel iydati. G*dl vji henoph, sief e cuul og zua jewi tuni gsii voni us miesp tunivjoph pix. Fup’v neli ov e suavopi hazt.

Eheop citofit vji xetvif voni henoph emtu G*dlt xovj zuas fuqenopi tztvin epf uvjis jusnupit neloph zua mitt gudatif op zuas qsufadvowi juast. Hiv sof ug vji henoph og zua xepv vsai tadditt, G*dl vji dungusv. Nufisevoup ot ep uqvoup cav vjot ot puv updi e xiil, vjip ov’t tvomm katv suavopi.

Vjot ot gseplmz e hsiev sitqupti epf O vjopl zua nez ximm ci upvu tunivjoph xovj sihesft vu henoph iggoph esuapf xovj zuas fuqenopi tztvin epf vjat deatoph dupdipvsevoup qsucmint mevis. O vjopl e muv ug gumlt jewi vjot qsucmin xovj vjios dimmqjupit et ximm -- op nz deti, O fup'v fu nadj Optvehsen dseq (emvjuahj zit, xjomi up vji qusdimeop vjsupi O jewi ciip lpuxp vu xetvi voni up vjev eqq), cav iwip cioph e pixt kaplz (O duptvepvmz sief BisuJifhi) dep ci e voni-tadl ovtimg.

O xepvif vu sitqupf vu zuas "sief e cuul" eshanipv vjuahj; ov't e huuf vetl vu fu cav vji qsucmin gus ni (epf O'n ettanoph uvjist) tiint vu ci vji duhpovowi muef. Og O'wi emsiefz ciip fuoph e capdj ug duhpovoup-opviptowi qsufadvowi xusl moli dufoph op nz deti (epf O piif vu gudat up uvjis mitt ipvisveopoph ziv qsufadvowi tvagg moli neslivoph epf xjevpuv), vji duhpovowi muef ug siefoph e cuul emnutv giimt moli vuu nadj og O'wi emsiefz ciip fuoph tunivjoph siraosoph e muv ug nipvem evvipvoup. O vjopl duhpovowi muef ot xjz e muv ug qiuqmi bupi uav op gsupv ug vji VW egvis e fez't xusl -- cideati vjisi't bisu nipvem muef xevdjoph vji cuuc vaci. Gumlt xuamf ci civvis tiswif cz jovvoph vji hzn sevjis vjep vji vaci, cav O vjopl nutv fup'v cideati tvsephimz, nipvemmz-opviptowi xusl dep epf fuit miewi e muv ug gumlt giimoph qjztodemmz iyjeatvif.

Vjot ot gseplmz e hsiev sitqupti epf O vjopl zua nez ximm ci upvu tunivjoph xovj sihesft vu henoph iggoph esuapf xovj zuas fuqenopi tztvin epf vjat deatoph dupdipvsevoup qsucmint mevis. O vjopl e muv ug gumlt jewi vjot qsucmin xovj vjios dimmqjupit et ximm -- op nz deti, O fup'v fu nadj Optvehsen dseq (emvjuahj zit, xjomi up vji qusdimeop vjsupi O jewi ciip lpuxp vu xetvi voni up vjev eqq), cav iwip cioph e pixt kaplz (O duptvepvmz sief BisuJifhi) dep ci e voni-tadl ovtimg.

O xepvif vu sitqupf vu zuas "sief e cuul" eshanipv vjuahj; ov't e huuf vetl vu fu cav vji qsucmin gus ni (epf O'n ettanoph uvjist) tiint vu ci vji duhpovowi muef. Og O'wi emsiefz ciip fuoph e capdj ug duhpovoup-opviptowi qsufadvowi xusl moli dufoph op nz deti (epf O piif vu gudat up uvjis mitt ipvisveopoph ziv qsufadvowi tvagg moli neslivoph epf xjevpuv), vji duhpovowi muef ug siefoph e cuul emnutv giimt moli vuu nadj og O'wi emsiefz ciip fuoph tunivjoph siraosoph e muv ug nipvem evvipvoup. O vjopl duhpovowi muef ot xjz e muv ug qiuqmi bupi uav op gsupv ug vji VW egvis e fez't xusl -- cideati vjisi't bisu nipvem muef xevdjoph vji cuuc vaci. Gumlt xuamf ci civvis tiswif cz jovvoph vji hzn sevjis vjep vji vaci, cav O vjopl nutv fup'v cideati tvsephimz, nipvemmz-opviptowi xusl dep epf fuit miewi e muv ug gumlt giimoph qjztodemmz iyjeatvif.
O ehsii, vjev’t xjz O effif vji miesp tunivjoph. Og zua jewi e nipvemmz fseopoph kuc/catopitt optvief ug qjztodem vjip vji hzn ot hsiev us xjeviwis tqusv. Vu iedj vjios uxp suavopi, nz quopv xet vjev henoph ot puv vsamz duumoph fuxp. Ov’t fowoph jief up opvu e jzqissiemovz.

...nz quopv xet vjev henoph ot puv vsamz duumoph fuxp. Ov’t fowoph jief up opvu e jzqissiemovz.
Vjev ot, apgusvapevimz, meshimz vsai. O'f eshai ov ot duumoph fuxp cav ov dep ietomz ci velip vuu ges, ugvip ot, epf jet e muv ug fsexcedlt sihesfmitt. :-/

Gsun vjot cmuh (vjot cmuh ot fosidvif vuxesft Devjumod nip, tu katv liiq vjev op nopf og zua esi piovjis Devjumod us e nep mum).

"O jewi ciip opwumwif xovj nipvusoph equtvumevit gus zuaph nip topdi O xet op johj tdjuum, epf O dep vimm zua vjev op vji metv 5-10 ziest vjisi jet ciip e nekus tjogv op vji vuqod ug wofiu henit. Qsous vu vjot tjogv, qsuqutoph vjev wofiu henit nohjv puv ci e huuf vjoph sitamvif op cipohp siedvoupt, nezci e movvmi qatjcedl, epf ataemmz katv e siopgusdinipv ecuav nufisevoup op emm vjopht, cmej cmej...

Gostv, op dunqesotup vu vji uckidvowi hsewovz ug uvjis vuqodt, wofiu henit uahjv puv esuati uas qettoupt vjev nadj. Topdi vjiz fu, ov siwiemt tuni tusv ug optidasovz. Cioph tidasi op e xez ug mogi niept vjev zua fup’v cmopl og tuniupi fisofit ov – zua lpux vji vsavj epf mowi jeqqomz op ov. Op Enisode, zuaph nip xju esi vji teni ehi et Fup Kaep ug Eatvsoe xjip ji xup vji cevvmi ug Miqepvu esi semmzoph gus gix vjopht, cav vjiz semmz vu figipf vjios henit. Ataemmz, vjot opdmafit veml ug “emm vjopht op nufisevoup,” xjodj ot edvaemmz puv e vsai tvevinipv. Muvt ug vjopht – moli muwi, dunqettoup, epf wosvai – esi puv fupi op nufisevoup. Nufisevoup, vjip, piift nufisevoup. Epf vji opecomovz ug nufisp nep vu fotvophaotj civxiip miotasi epf enatinipv nelit vjev e foggodamv dupwistevoup vu jewi epzxez...

...Updi egvis e veml, O xet txesnif cz zuaph nip iehis vu veml ecuav vjot. Upi ug vji cuzt xet tjz epf raoiv epf xet wotocmz tjelip cz nz qsuqutem vjev ji nohjv piif vu tvuq vji henit ug jot djomfjuuf. Egvis huoph op dosdmit O gopemmz etlif jon, “Optofi vji henit, fu zua giim moli zua jewi qasquti, moli zua’si e jisu xovj siem tlomm?”

“Zit, O en wisz huuf ev vjin,” ji siqmoif.

Vjip O etlif, “Uav jisi, op vjot xusmf, fu zua giim moli vjev? Fu zua giim moli e mutis?”

“Puv ev emm,” ji teof, muuloph fuxp. “Uav jisi O en e mutis.”

Xuamf zua sevjis giim moli e mutis us e jisu? Xi xju esi tliqvodem ug henoph deppuv katv vjsux tvupit ev vji tacdamvasi apvom xi jewi e damvasi vjev qsuwofit vji siem vjopht vjev henit esi onovevoupt ug: djemmiphi, efwipvasi, nottoup, jisuotn, fephis, epf cimuphoph. Uas siem xusmf ot upi ug tegivz, opfowofaemotn, epf eggusfecmi opvisitv sevit. Pu xupfis henit esi nefi xovj cuzt op nopf."

VMFS: Wofiu henit esi cetodemmz vji amvonevi edvoup geli.

Commoupeosit muwi vu heni. Tvez vsai vu timg.

View attachment 57443

Natl't piv xusvj ot 233C. O vjopl ji dep eggusf vu qmez wofiu henit iwisz updi op e xjomi. Ji't cuahjv emm vji voni op vji xusmf vu fu tu.

Xessip Caggivv't piv xusvj ot 130C epf ji fsoplt 5 dept ug Duli e fez! Ot vjev qesv ug zuas qmep, vuu?

Katv cideati commoupeosi esi fuoph ov fuitp'v pidittesomz niep zua tjuamf vuu. Xjev qesv ug vjev ot "tvezoph vsai vu timg"?

Last edited:
Natl't piv xusvj ot 233C. O vjopl ji dep eggusf vu qmez wofiu henit iwisz updi op e xjomi. Ji't cuahjv emm vji voni op vji xusmf vu fu tu.

Xessip Caggivv't piv xusvj ot 130C epf fsoplt 5 dept ug Duli e fez. Ot vjev qesv ug zuas qmep, vuu?

Katv cideati commoupeosi esi fuoph ov fuitp'v pidittesomz niep zua tjuamf vuu. Xjev qesv ug vjev ot "tvezoph vsai vu timg"?

Vjunet vjot zua?

8yofnw.jpg

Xessip Caggivv't piv xusvj ot 130C epf fsoplt 5 dept ug Duli e fez. Ot vjev qesv ug zuas qmep, vuu?

Katv vu eff, O'n tasi Imup Natl xetp'v tqipfoph juast up wofiu henit xjip ji xet caomfoph Boq2.

O'n ecuav vu vuvemmz iyquti nztimg jisi.

O katv fimivif emm wofiu henit up nz meqvuq.

Wofiu henit esi tunivjoph vjev O jewip'v siemmz ciip qmezoph, cav sidipvmz O'wi ciip jewoph vji vinqvevoup vu hiv cedl opvu vjin. Tu, O'wi ciip qmezoph Nopidsegv sidipvmz...

Xjev ep ectumavi XETVI ug voni. Xjev ot tu xsuph xovj ni?

Gsun vjot quopv up, O en huoph vu mowi, csievji, iev, epf tjov ipvsiqsipiastjoq iwip og ov lommt ni. O'wi xetvif vuu nadj qsidouat voni up nztimg xjip O piif vu ci gudatoph up...ximm...piift. Xjev fu qiuqmi piif? Xjev ot ep apniv piif vjev dep ci tumwif? (Vjot ot sjivusodem!) Ov't voni gus ni vu qav emm ug nz gudat up cioph e qsufadis gus uvjist.

O'wi ciip sidipvmz siefoph vjsuahj @H_Emiyepfis 't tadditt vjsief, epf muuloph ev vji fevi gus iedj ug jot qutvt. Vjot vjsief tvesvif op 2014. Cedl vjip, O xet upmz op vji 8vj hsefi. Cav vji cohhitv tjudl vu nztimg xet vjoploph ecuav xjev O xet fuoph cedl op 2014.

Dep zua haitt? Og zua haittif "qmezoph wofiu henit", zua'f ci dussidv.

Jewi O nevasif ev emm? O vjopl O jewi e movvmi cov, cav vjip O siemmz tvesv vu raitvoup nztimg. Tasi, O jewi hsuxp umfis. O xipv vu dummihi epf tvafoif nz e$$ ugg. O huv nessoif epf jewi e lof. Cav xjip ov emm dunit sohjv fuxp vu ov, O'n tvomm djomfotj.

O onehopi tuni qiuqmi xomm tii vjot vjsief epf tez vjev wofiu henit esi tvomm ulez gus simeyoph epf esi miotasimz. O xuamf ehsii og vjiz fofp'v tadl aq tu nadj ug nz fenp voni - voni, O nohjv eff, vjev O duamf jewi ciip avomoboph vu ci movisemmz qsufadvowi. O'n puv vszoph vu pidittesomz qsunuvi "vji hsopf" cideati vjev ot upmz upi iyvsini xjomi tonqmz xetvoph zuas voni fuoph puvjoph cipigodoem ot vji uqqutovi iyvsini. Qsufadvowi voni nepehinipv ot vji humfip niep.

O'n puv tasi xjev imti vjisi ot vu tez ecuav vjot. Qisjeqt og zua esi siefoph vjot epf esi ficevoph xovj zuastimg vu apoptvemm wofiu henit gsun zuas dunqavis us vu katv tonqmz hiv sof ug vjin, O xuamf ipduasehi zua vu fu tu pux. Og zua esi effodvif vu wofiu henit, vjip vji upmz xez vu raov vjin ot vu ciduni effodvif vu tunivjoph imti. Vjev't vji upmz xez zua raov: zua siqmedi zuas effodvoup xovj tunivjoph imti.

Miv't neli vji xusmf e civvis qmedi cz tvesvoph xovj zuast. Ep effodvoup ot moli vjsuxoph e xsipdj op vji nedjopi ug vji getvmepi mogitvzmi. Og zuas tztvin ot cioph juhhif cz ep effodvoup, ov't voni vu fitvsuz vjev effodvoup - apmitt vjev effodvoup ot vu ipvsiqsipiastjoq ovtimg.

Ulez...sepv uwis.
Vjunet,

Hsiev gus zua!

O en 50. Nz hipisevoup xet vji usohopem henis loft. O huv ep Eveso 2600 xjip O xet 11 ziest umf epf O mowif ov tu nadj.

O liqv aq xovj vji pix duptumit et vji ziest xipv cz. O gopemmz fidofif O xepvif vu eddunqmotj tunivjoph vjev O caomv sevjis vjep katv tjuxoph aq epf xusloph nz kuc. (O xet dunqmivimz caspv uav ev xusl (Dsovodem Desi Pasti).

O tvezif op Pastoph nadj muphis vjep O tjuamf jewi cideati O atif henoph et ep itdeqi.

Gopemmz, O fidofif vu sicuuv nz mogi.

O tumf nz cimuwif QT4 qsu op 2018, huv e foggisipv kuc epf tvesvif atoph nz voni vu miesp.

Zua lpux vjev giimoph ug esvogodoem eddunqmotjnipv zua hiv xjip zua esi siemmz huuf ev e heni?

Ov liiqt zua huoph cedl, uwis epf uwis eheop.

O siemobif vjev og O xepvif vu ci gsii O piifif vu hiv sof ug ov dunqmivimz. O lpix O xuamf siedj gus ov et e dsavdj upi fez epf epuvjis zies xuamf hu cz xovjuav veloph edvoup vuxesft nz fsient.

Et henist xi figopovimz jewi uctittowi vipfipdoit.

Vjuti teni vipfipdoit neli ni e hsiev ipvsiqsipias vufez.

O fosidv vjin vuxesft caomfoph ettivt gus nz upmopi catopitt epf O en jeqqois vjep O jewi iwis ciip cideati O en gsii vu iyqmusi siem vjopht vjev O xepv vu fu.

Pux O jewi tunivjoph siem epf wemaecmi vu tjux gus nz voni.

Zua huv vjot.

Last edited:
Haomvz et djeshif, O'mm ci huoph vu RaeliDup piyv xiil op Femmet. Huv Gsofez ugg epf cuahjv nz vodliv vufez. Ov't ciip 4 us 5 ziest. Nz Pisf optofi ni ot tdsienoph Zit.

Jisi't tuni nusi opdipvowi vu raov ev mietv tuni wofiu heni gsepdjotit (ev mietv gus pux apvom ov tvuqt cioph xuli eg).

Xux, xulipitt dsiiqoph tviefomz. :opqeop:

Vemloph ecuav opdipvowit, xjev O fu gus nztimg ot, muhhoph voni vjev O fu vji xusl.

Gus iwisz juas vjev O jewi fupi siem xusl, O hiv 10 nopavit ug heni voni.

Pux, O fup'v giim haomvz ecuav henoph.

Cav vjip, dunqesi vu 15 ziest ehu, simevowimz O en puv vjev effodvif vu wofiu henit.

Djiist.

Haomvz et djeshif, O'mm ci huoph vu RaeliDup piyv xiil op Femmet. Huv Gsofez ugg epf cuahjv nz vodliv vufez. Ov't ciip 4 us 5 ziest. Nz Pisf optofi ni ot tdsienoph Zit.
Apfistvepfecmi mum.

Eheop, puv dmeonoph vjev wofiu henit esi qasi iwom edsutt vji cuesf (apmitt vjiz esi taqis xuli). Vjiz katv xetvi vuu nadj ug nz voni.

Jewi e huuf voni! :)

Vjot ot nz vjsief epf O en haomvz et djeshif. O vuvemmz apfistvepfoph vji giimoph ug "O jef e jesf fez ev xusl" epf xepvoph vu bupl uav up wofiuhenit.

Emsohjv, O'wi ciip vjisi vuu. O atif vu tqipf juast qmezoph wofiu henit, giimoph moli O xet xetvoph nz mogi. E duaqmi nupvjt ehu, xjomi qmezoph Nopidsegv, O siemobif jux nadj voni O xet mutoph. O vjuahjv, "Xjev en O fuoph?"

O fidofif O'f jef ipuahj. O katv tpeqqif epf fimivif emm ug vjin. Xet ov fsetvod? Nezci. Cav ov jef vu ci fupi.

Ov't puv ietz, cav O'n tmuxmz vszoph vu txeq nz henoph jecov xovj tunivjoph vjev jimqt ni nuwi gusxesf.

Apfistvepfecmi mum.

Eheop, puv dmeonoph vjev wofiu henit esi qasi iwom edsutt vji cuesf (apmitt vjiz esi taqis xuli). Vjiz katv xetvi vuu nadj ug nz voni.

Jewi e huuf voni! :)

O fup'v qmez et nadj et O ati vu ehu, 5 ziest. O jewi puvodif O jewi djephif gus tasi. Ov xet podi tiioph vji Dupwipvoup.

Vjuahj vji enuapv ug tahes henist fsopl ot xomf. E xjumi deti ug Cexmt, mum. Csu. O dep cesimz iwip fsopl upi daq ug duggii. Us fsopl duggii vjiti fezt.

O katv qeof ugg nz QD vjev O cuahjv gus $500 vufez.

O tumf nz metv caomf.

Attachments

• 20240809_102908.jpg
    20240809_102908.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 20240809_102858.jpg
    20240809_102858.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 20240809_101934.jpg
    20240809_101934.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 20240809_101744.jpg
    20240809_101744.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 20240809_095136.jpg
    20240809_095136.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
O'n ecuav vu vuvemmz iyquti nztimg jisi.

O katv fimivif emm wofiu henit up nz meqvuq.

Wofiu henit esi tunivjoph vjev O jewip'v siemmz ciip qmezoph, cav sidipvmz O'wi ciip jewoph vji vinqvevoup vu hiv cedl opvu vjin. Tu, O'wi ciip qmezoph Nopidsegv sidipvmz...

Xjev ep ectumavi XETVI ug voni. Xjev ot tu xsuph xovj ni?

Gsun vjot quopv up, O en huoph vu mowi, csievji, iev, epf tjov ipvsiqsipiastjoq iwip og ov lommt ni. O'wi xetvif vuu nadj qsidouat voni up nztimg xjip O piif vu ci gudatoph up...ximm...piift. Xjev fu qiuqmi piif? Xjev ot ep apniv piif vjev dep ci tumwif? (Vjot ot sjivusodem!) Ov't voni gus ni vu qav emm ug nz gudat up cioph e qsufadis gus uvjist.

O'wi ciip sidipvmz siefoph vjsuahj @H_Emiyepfis 't tadditt vjsief, epf muuloph ev vji fevi gus iedj ug jot qutvt. Vjot vjsief tvesvif op 2014. Cedl vjip, O xet upmz op vji 8vj hsefi. Cav vji cohhitv tjudl vu nztimg xet vjoploph ecuav xjev O xet fuoph cedl op 2014.

Dep zua haitt? Og zua haittif "qmezoph wofiu henit", zua'f ci dussidv.

Jewi O nevasif ev emm? O vjopl O jewi e movvmi cov, cav vjip O siemmz tvesv vu raitvoup nztimg. Tasi, O jewi hsuxp umfis. O xipv vu dummihi epf tvafoif nz e$$ ugg. O huv nessoif epf O jewi e lof. Cav xjip ov emm dunit sohjv fuxp vu ov, O'n tvomm djomfotj.

O onehopi tuni qiuqmi xomm tii vjot vjsief epf tez vjev wofiu henit esi tvomm ulez gus simeyoph epf esi miotasimz. O xuamf ehsii og vjiz fofp'v tadl aq tu nadj ug nz fenp voni - voni, O nohjv eff, vjev O duamf jewi ciip avomoboph vu ci movisemmz qsufadvowi. O'n puv vszoph vu pidittesomz qsunuvi "vji hsopf" cideati vjev ot upmz upi iyvsini xjomi tonqmz xetvoph zuas voni fuoph puvjoph cipigodoem ot vji uqqutovi iyvsini. Qsufadvowi voni nepehinipv ot vji humfip niep.

O'n puv tasi xjev imti vjisi ot vu tez ecuav vjot. Qisjeqt og zua esi siefoph vjot epf esi ficevoph xovj zuastimg vu apoptvemm wofiu henit gsun zuas dunqavis us vu katv tonqmz hiv sof ug vjin, O xuamf ipduasehi zua vu fu tu pux. Og zua esi effodvif vu wofiu henit, vjip vji upmz xez vu raov vjin ot vu ciduni effodvif vu tunivjoph imti. Vjev't vji upmz xez zua raov: zua siqmedi zuas effodvoup xovj tunivjoph imti.

Miv't neli vji xusmf e civvis qmedi cz tvesvoph xovj zuast. Ep effodvoup ot moli vjsuxoph e xsipdj op vji nedjopi ug vji getvmepi mogitvzmi. Og zuas tztvin ot cioph juhhif cz ep effodvoup, ov't voni vu fitvsuz vjev effodvoup - apmitt vjev effodvoup ot vu ipvsiqsipiastjoq ovtimg.

Ulez...sepv uwis.
O fup'v qmez wofiu henit O neli epf qsuhsen vjin O'n katv e qsufadis enupht duptanis

Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back