What's new

I read Ch-1 of Unscripted every few days

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Sanket_GC

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Being an introvert, it’s not easy for me to post something. But here it goes.

A LITTLE BACKGROUND

I hold a full-time job in the print media and also know how to code. I have read books like Rich Dad Poor Dad and Think and Grow Rich (and an assortment of other such books). I know now that those two books aren’t really good guides but they did help ignite the passion for doing something of my own, and so I started researching in 2018 by literally Googling “how to make money”. I devoured content until I came across dropshipping and have been doing it since then. My mode of learning was obviously YouTube which advised Shopify and Facebook Ads. Over the time, I spent quite a lot on ads and the income didn’t match the outflow (which put me into debt). This really demotivated me and I completely stopped advertising. Later I even switched to Wordpress (Woocommerce) to save on costs (best decision ever).

However, I had lost the fire, the burning passion that I had years back, and grew complacent. That is until some months ago when I came across a comment on Reddit advising to read The Millionaire Fastlane.

THE MILLIONAIRE FASTLANE MOTIVATION

I finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane sometime back and it's been nothing less than eye-opening. I have my drive back and a better perspective on life. I love how the book doesn't sugar-coat reality and is blunt about it. It's just what I needed. I loved it so much that I even shared it with my wife (who has joined this forum, has a product idea of her own and is working towards it) and my younger half-brother who’s just joined college (best time to read this book, I believe). Trust me, this has completely changed our outlook. We are much clearer about life, and now aware of the ‘script’ that has always been repeated to us and kept us trapped.

GOING UNSCRIPTED

I also bought Unscripted, and I make it a point to read the first chapter every few days (Ch1 - Tales from the SCRIPT: A Monday story)
, and then proceed from my bookmark. Why? Because it’s a reflection of my life. It gives me a real dose of the truth and blurs out the distractions, and that stops me from slipping back into complacency and reminds me why I am building a business in the first place.

CURRENT PLAN

I have thought of product ideas and I realise that it is easy to find problems to solve just by listening to people’s complaints (thanks Millionaire Fastlane). I am continuing with dropshipping for the moment to build up cash for investment (no more debt for me), and I am incorporating all the lessons from the Millionaire Fastlane. I am focusing on a niche, my customers and improving my website. I am also learning SEO and copywriting (should have done this before Ads, but YouTube gurus don’t tell you that), keyword research, etc.

I have gone through a lot of posts on this forum, and they are Pure Gold (wish I had come across this much sooner). I have learnt so much here. Thank you @MJ DeMarco for the books and for this forum. May God bless you and everyone here.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni ecuesf!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
  • Love
Reactions: Noo

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom