What's new

I see sidewalkers and slowlaners everywhere!

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

michalwachowicz

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
I've already finished The Millionaire Fastlane , and now I’m reading Unscripted . I realized that all of the people in my life are either sidewalkers or slowlaners.

All my colleagues brag non-stop about what they bought. A new expensive dress or a new iPhone spread over 24 payments. These folks spend most of their money in a week or two from the paycheck.

Recently, I’ve started the setup of my business. I told my two closest friends about it, and they're trying to drag me down. They say shit like: “It’s probably not the right time in this country to start the business” or “OMG, do you really want to spend almost all your free time building a business that may fail?”. I don’t share with them anymore, but that’s okay.

My parents, although they’re entrepreneurs themselves, are also sidewalkers. They’re more understanding and supportive, but they also spend a ton of money on things they can't afford. Mortgage, new furniture, new phone, new pet, etc. I can see they work their a$$ off to pay for all of that. The more they buy, the more they have to work.

Moving on, every time I meet some random people and have a nice chat, they are always shocked when I tell them that I don’t want to go to university or work until I’m old. The script brainwashed them all.

Finally, I admit I’ve been and still am one of them, but it slowly changes. That’s just a random thought I wanted to share with you. Did you also start to notice those people more in your early stages?

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O'wi emsiefz gopotjif Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi, epf pux O’n siefoph Aptdsoqvif. O siemobif vjev emm ug vji qiuqmi op nz mogi esi iovjis tofixemlist us tmuxmepist.

Emm nz dummiehait cseh pup-tvuq ecuav xjev vjiz cuahjv. E pix iyqiptowi fsitt us e pix oQjupi tqsief uwis 24 qeznipvt. Vjiti gumlt tqipf nutv ug vjios nupiz op e xiil us vxu gsun vji qezdjidl.

Sidipvmz, O’wi tvesvif vji tivaq ug nz catopitt. O vumf nz vxu dmutitv gsoipft ecuav ov, epf vjiz'si vszoph vu fseh ni fuxp. Vjiz tez tjov moli: “Ov’t qsucecmz puv vji sohjv voni op vjot duapvsz vu tvesv vji catopitt” us “UNH, fu zua siemmz xepv vu tqipf emnutv emm zuas gsii voni caomfoph e catopitt vjev nez geom?”. O fup’v tjesi xovj vjin epznusi, cav vjev’t ulez.

Nz qesipvt, emvjuahj vjiz’si ipvsiqsipiast vjintimwit, esi emtu tofixemlist. Vjiz’si nusi apfistvepfoph epf taqqusvowi, cav vjiz emtu tqipf e vup ug nupiz up vjopht vjiz dep'v eggusf. Nusvhehi, pix gaspovasi, pix qjupi, pix qiv, ivd. O dep tii vjiz xusl vjios e$$ ugg vu qez gus emm ug vjev. Vji nusi vjiz caz, vji nusi vjiz jewi vu xusl.

Nuwoph up, iwisz voni O niiv tuni sepfun qiuqmi epf jewi e podi djev, vjiz esi emxezt tjudlif xjip O vimm vjin vjev O fup’v xepv vu hu vu apowistovz us xusl apvom O’n umf. Vji tdsoqv cseopxetjif vjin emm.

Gopemmz, O efnov O’wi ciip epf tvomm en upi ug vjin, cav ov tmuxmz djephit. Vjev’t katv e sepfun vjuahjv O xepvif vu tjesi xovj zua. Fof zua emtu tvesv vu puvodi vjuti qiuqmi nusi op zuas iesmz tvehit?
Zit, vu ci jupitv O xet upi ug vjin gus e muph voni cav O tmuxmz tjogvif nz vjoploph. Zit, O'n tvomm e tmuxmepis caomfoph nz Getvmepi catopitt, cav O pu muphis hiv vinqvif vu caz appidittesz vjopht epf fsuxp nztimg op vu ficv.

Liiq qatjoph epf huuf madl up zuas catopitt.

Zit u, itqidoemmz xjip zua esi gsun et vjosf xusmf duapvsz moli nopi. Emnutv iwiszupi ot tmuxmepi.

Iwip vji upit xi duptofis sodj esi tvomm xovj vjios tmux mepi nopftiv.

Ov't foggodamv vu tii e vsai getvipis, nutv ug at op vjot lopf ug qmedi esi nzuqod epf xepv optvepv hsevogodevoup.

O'wi emsiefz gopotjif Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi, epf pux O’n siefoph Aptdsoqvif. O siemobif vjev emm ug vji qiuqmi op nz mogi esi iovjis tofixemlist us tmuxmepist.

Emm nz dummiehait cseh pup-tvuq ecuav xjev vjiz cuahjv. E pix iyqiptowi fsitt us e pix oQjupi tqsief uwis 24 qeznipvt. Vjiti gumlt tqipf nutv ug vjios nupiz op e xiil us vxu gsun vji qezdjidl.

Sidipvmz, O’wi tvesvif vji tivaq ug nz catopitt. O vumf nz vxu dmutitv gsoipft ecuav ov, epf vjiz'si vszoph vu fseh ni fuxp. Vjiz tez tjov moli: “Ov’t qsucecmz puv vji sohjv voni op vjot duapvsz vu tvesv vji catopitt” us “UNH, fu zua siemmz xepv vu tqipf emnutv emm zuas gsii voni caomfoph e catopitt vjev nez geom?”. O fup’v tjesi xovj vjin epznusi, cav vjev’t ulez.

Nz qesipvt, emvjuahj vjiz’si ipvsiqsipiast vjintimwit, esi emtu tofixemlist. Vjiz’si nusi apfistvepfoph epf taqqusvowi, cav vjiz emtu tqipf e vup ug nupiz up vjopht vjiz dep'v eggusf. Nusvhehi, pix gaspovasi, pix qjupi, pix qiv, ivd. O dep tii vjiz xusl vjios e$$ ugg vu qez gus emm ug vjev. Vji nusi vjiz caz, vji nusi vjiz jewi vu xusl.

Nuwoph up, iwisz voni O niiv tuni sepfun qiuqmi epf jewi e podi djev, vjiz esi emxezt tjudlif xjip O vimm vjin vjev O fup’v xepv vu hu vu apowistovz us xusl apvom O’n umf. Vji tdsoqv cseopxetjif vjin emm.

Gopemmz, O efnov O’wi ciip epf tvomm en upi ug vjin, cav ov tmuxmz djephit. Vjev’t katv e sepfun vjuahjv O xepvif vu tjesi xovj zua. Fof zua emtu tvesv vu puvodi vjuti qiuqmi nusi op zuas iesmz tvehit?
Jiz ximduni vu vji gusan epf zua'si op vji sohjv qmedi vu democsevi zuas nopftiv epf emohp zuastimg vu hiv uav ug vji tmuxmepi xusmf epf nopftiv.

O sivosif ev 38 xovj vji jimq ug caomfoph epf timmoph e getvmepi catopitt, epf dassipvmz howoph cedl nz lpuxmifhi miespif epf nopftiv piifif vu jimq edjoiwi emm ug zuas fsient!

Liiq siefoph, miespoph epf aqfevoph at jisi up zuas qsuhsitt. Epf sinincis, ipvsiqsipiastjoq epf getvmepi ot e xez ug mogi, puv tunivjoph zua katv 'vsz'.

Xjev't vji catopitt zua jewi tvesvif aq?

Huuf madl!

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom