The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ideas, opinions and value about my decision of my future action

PelMax

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 1, 2023
Hi guys! My name's Max, I'm an argentinian kid of 17 years old. I've been reading "The Millionare Fastlane" for the past week or so. Gone though half of it already. This book, and many other things, motivated me to start an SMM Agency. Easy to start with, no money required, and i could give lots of value to people being Innovative with it. Been watching over a Masterclass of Joel Kaplan, which is a guy who achieved 6 Figures through process. I have an okay base to start, understand a couple of things and have confidence on myself. But it seems that most of you don't actually like the idea of a SMMA. At the least, and being really pessimistics, I could gain a couple hundreds which would not be bad due my age and the country i live in (Minimun Salary is 100 bucks, and as a kid i can't get much more than that. Despite that, a doctor gets paid 200-300 bucks.. It's f*cked up basically) So i would like to know your ideas, recommendations and suggestions over it. Thanks in advance.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Julio Cesar

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Oct 2, 2022
Venezuela
Don't look for the perfect idea. Perhaps they think that it is not a fastlane bussiness and it is not easy to compete cause there are a lot of people doing the same. If your clients pay you good money for that, start with it and then use that knowledge to build another bussinesses. Remember that If you do not know how to make 100 dollars how the hell are you gonna make 1000?

PelMax

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 1, 2023
Don't look for the perfect idea. Perhaps they think that it is not a fastlane bussiness and it is not easy to compete cause there are a lot of people doing the same. If your clients pay you good money for that, start with it and then use that knowledge to build another bussinesses. Remember that If you do not know how to make 100 dollars how the hell are you gonna make 1000?
Thank you for sharing with me your point of view! It was really valuable, honestly! ☺️ Have an amazing day and enjoy!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...