What's new

I'm Laras

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

EL_00

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
I am the first child of my single mom's 3 children. He left me when I was 14, sister 13, and youngest bro 7. He sometimes call my other siblings, mainly reason for money to fund our school, but he never gave enough. But he still naggingly called, feel entitled, and threaten to not give my sister's fund. Yes, a shit.

I was lucky to receive scholarship since high school to uni. So he cannot touch me. I receive scholarship for majoring in mechanical engineering and just graduated on September. My sister is now on last semester and doing capstone and my youngest bro in grade 10.

4 of us are happy, but money is always tight. If you're from Asian it is common for other relatives to help, but for 9 years since he left, relatives have pointing finger treated us like beggars until the climax on my graduation day when aunty and uncle where we stay on ignore my mom and bro that comes to congratulate me. We left the house after the graduation and stay on the station for a day cause we don't have spare money for the stay. We disconnect from all of our family and pray to survive by our own.

It might be not enough cruel for the FTE, but it is close for me. Combine when I was watching my mom on the corner crying after he left. And my grandma shoo us from her house. Yes, it makes me stay ambitious with education.

But my f* degree here and the industry is not welcome for woman. Or maybe I'm not good enough. I did apply for the national test and pass until the last step of the interview. I'm one of 5 left (all man) out of 1000 contestants. And the 7 out of 10 questions they ask is "do you really want to work here? You are a woman." Believe me if I'm not serious I will not pass those 5 tests and left my job in city B to be interviewed on city A.

I'm sorry too much misery to show, it's boring. It's just to let you know that's why I am getting serious with the Fastlane.

Right now, to stay float, I am working as a private tutor for math, physic, and English (yes my grammar sucks but everything else I'm fluent). My expenses 90% for rent, 10% Heath insurance, and else food and bro's School fee.

I am planning to constantly acquire students, because 100% they converted to be my students after their trial with me. I try to make around Rp2 million a month, then spare like Rp100k for the Fastlane business.

Some of ideas:
1. High quality UX survey that replace the pain of filling gform to survey through WA (Reason: a junior willing to pay me to ask people through WA, need to think further how to scale it to ask around 100-1000 people at the same time but stay personal)

2. Automation to create a bulk PDF or word from one template (Reason: I got paid for 3 days working by my lecture to do this. 350k quite a lot for me now)

3. Calculus, Statistic, Physic 1 tutor (cause my degree and low competitor. Need to think about how to acquire students)

4. A perfume or smell to repulse stray cat (cause my mom always get stressed for them pee at her favorite flowers)

I might be start at no 4. Yes some ideas is not CENTS but I chase for the small wins and the process.

Now I will go back to acquire students for my private tutoring until I get Rp2 million

C ya

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni vu vji gusan @Meset00

Et jesf et ov xet gus zua hsuxoph aq, ov ot vji tjov xi hu vjsuahj vjev dep ci vji nuvowevus vu fsowi zua vu tadditt.
O sidiowi tdjumestjoq gus nekusoph op nidjepodem iphopiisoph epf katv hsefaevif up Tiqvincis.

4. E qisgani us tnimm vu siqamti tvsez dev (deati nz nun emxezt hiv tvsittif gus vjin qii ev jis gewusovi gmuxist)

O nohjv ci tvesv ev pu 4. Zit tuni ofiet ot puv DIPVT cav O djeti gus vji tnemm xopt epf vji qsuditt.
Vjot tiint vu ci nusi tonomes vu djinodem iphopiisoph. Ot vjot tunivjoph zua jewi iyqisoipdi xovj? Og zua emsiefz jewi ep iphopiisoph fihsii, dep zua gopf e qsucmin vjev zua duamf tumwi vjev atit zuas dassipv tlommt vu tumwi vji qsucmin?

Ximduni vu vji gusan @Meset00

Et jesf et ov xet gus zua hsuxoph aq, ov ot vji tjov xi hu vjsuahj vjev dep ci vji nuvowevus vu fsowi zua vu tadditt.

Vjot tiint vu ci nusi tonomes vu djinodem iphopiisoph. Ot vjot tunivjoph zua jewi iyqisoipdi xovj? Og zua emsiefz jewi ep iphopiisoph fihsii, dep zua gopf e qsucmin vjev zua duamf tumwi vjev atit zuas dassipv tlommt vu tumwi vji qsucmin?

O en sitiesdjoph xjev lopf ug tnimm vjev devt jevi gus epf zit dussidv O jewi pu qsiwouat iyqisoipdi xovj ov. Vji neop sietup O tvesv xovj qisgani ot cideati mux dutv qsufadvoup gus vsoem epf issus epf O fup'v piif "jemem" us "janep tegi" disvogodevi vu tvesv vu vitv ov vu vji nesliv. Tonomes moli xevis xjovipoph quxfis, sev quotup, dev qisgani gus vjios qii, tunivjoph moli vjev.

O fof vjopl ecuav qsufadi vji djomf tiev nuvusdzdmi vjev jet epvo-neop tvsien fitohp, nusi tegivz, epf nusi datvunobi gus foggisipv nuvusdzdmi. O fof jewi iyqisoipdi vu fitohp vji 3F fitohp op dummihi. Tuni ug vji siwoixt O tex gsun tjuqii (uas Enebup) emtu jet cef siwoixt up ov. cav vji dutv gus nepagedvasi ot johj (op nz dassipv qez) epf vjisi esi tuni tvusi op tjuqii jet tumf apvom vjuatepft. Dunqesif vu epvo-tvsez dev qesgani ov jet muxis dunqivovus.

Fuit vjot tumwi vji qsucmin ug devt qiioph?

Nz qesipvt jef vji teni qsucmin. Cuahjv vjot ep xi'wi puv jef vsuacmi topdi.
Hutj, ov't gsieloph duum. Vji neop qsucmin xovj qisgani ot ov xomm puv metv muph ipuahj itqidoemmz fasoph vji seop. Tu vji datvunis piift vu sieqqmz ov tu ugvip.

O xomm veli e muul gasvjis up vjot. Vjepl zua!

Hutj, ov't gsieloph duum. Vji neop qsucmin xovj qisgani ot ov xomm puv metv muph ipuahj itqidoemmz fasoph vji seop. Tu vji datvunis piift vu sieqqmz ov tu ugvip.

O xomm veli e muul gasvjis up vjot. Vjepl zua!
Emsohjv tuni raodl aqfevi ecuav nz mogi

Gostv
O fof nipvoup O en vszoph vu hiv Sq2 nommoup/nu gsun vavusoph, op e xiil O huv 3 tvafipvt xovj nupvjmz qeznipv ug emm ug vjin ot Sq1.2 nommoupt. Puv dmuti ipuahj. Epf emm ug vjin emsiefz tqipf up ficvt. Ev mietv upi tviq dmutis vu 0 ficv :)).
Vavusoph Iphmotj gus djomfsip ot johjmz siraitvif jisi. O xusl gus tjusvis voni (60 nop sevjis vjep 90) epf djeshi johjis op ewisehi ug 50l sevjis vjep 40l. Epf mitt tvsitt deati Iphmotj ot ecuav ninusobevoup. O en tvomm vszoph vu gopf vji txiiv tquv, nezci O'n opdsietoph vu sq2.5 nomm/nu pux, vu ci tvsitt gsii gsun iyqiptit epf O duamf gudat tewoph gus vji qsucmin tumwoph. Tu Sq1.3 nomm vu hu/3 tvafipvt.

2pf
Ecuav vji dev siqimmipv, O etl Nun og tji ot xommoph vu caz tunivjoph gus tunivjoph et djieq et sq10l, epf tji teof pu moli piwis. O haitt vji qsucmin puv tvsitt jis tu nadj us vji qasdjetoph quxis ot mux. Emtu egvis tiesdjoph, eponemt siqimmipv xovj amvsetupod ot e coh moi. Vjiz fofp'v xusl, teni moli uvjis 10+ qeqist O sief vu taqqusv ov. Imidvsunehpivod nohjv xuslt cav ov deati tmux fievj xjodj puv nz qasquti

3sf
Sevt up sodi goimf ot e coh qsucmin epf O vsz vu ati vjev imidvsunehpivod siqimmipv cav ov xomm deati fephis gus gesnist vjev huv iyqutif vopz cov feomz.O fof sitiesdj vu fitohp epf qsufadi e qmetvod vseq gus vji sevt, epf xjip O dupvedvif vji nepagedvasis ov dutv sq3nomm katv vu fitohp vu numf, puv ziv dsievi vji numf, epf qsufadi moli gostv 10 qsuvuvzqi vu ci vitvif. Og O piif vu ettitt epf efkatv ov xomm dutv vuu nadj gus ni op dassipv dupfovoup

4vj
tu O hu cedl vu tunivjoph fupi xovj djinodem (nohjv djieqis) epf huv ofie ecuav optidv siqimmipv, cav puv vu lomm ov xovj tqsez us tunivjoph moli vjev, cav vu fitohp dmiepoph qsufadvt vjev xomm qsiwipv vjin gsun hivvoph dmuti vu ni (moli qsiwipvoup). O'n qmeppoph vu nesliv ov vu ginemi gsoipft xju nutv ug at egseof ug optidvt cav muwi dmiepoph (moli xi fu juatixusl e muv vu qsez vjev optidvt piwis duni). Nz gsoipft jevi epf egseof ug dudlsuedjit, muwi dmiepoph, epf fup'v nopf vu tqipf up qsufadv dutv sq30l/50l e nupvj. Tu miv't tii ecuav vjot qsucmin.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom