The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm the first one on my family that is able to break the scripted cycle

Diego Gouveia

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
600%
Jan 16, 2024
Brazil
Hi everybody, it's really great to be here and to share this knowledge with all of you.

I'm Diego Gouveia, born in São Paulo/Brazil. My parents came to São Paulo city from the country north of Brazil in order to seek for a better way of leaving, the country north is a really poor location of Brazil, I encourage you to search for "Interior do nordeste" in Google to undestand it. Basicaly I have been raised in a poor environment, my father had some problems with alchool and that's why as MJ I lived only with my mom that was recovering from a stroke.

Although this sad background history, my mom did all she could to raised me as a integrity man, who seek to walk in a correct way despite the criminal and violent enverioment I live in. Since the beggining of my life I always like the idea of liberty, to be able to travel the world and meet new countrys, cultures, weather and people. The idea of have money to joy the beautys that exist in our world.

Unconscious I followed the entrepreneurship path, thanks to my mom efforts I was able to learn english in my youth, and I did embrace it because english is the bussinnes language isn't it? Through a entrance exam I was able to study sistem analys and development college ( This is a technician grade very popular in Brazil which as a college level ) because born in the tech boom, internet is a part of who I am. It's really easy to me to learn how to use a tool and create something froom it. And also I really enjoy the study story of humanity, how the nations went to war because of resources, the companies born, geopolitcs and so on.

I know that there is a bigger game going on on our world, and I would like to be part of it or at least see.

In the job world, I had some experiences as customer service, McDonald's attendant, loading and unloading trucks and as Java Developer.

The developer role was the 'best' well paid job, but I was using my brain and precious time in a complex job to get paid R$ 4000 brazilian reais per month? (Equilant of $833,00 dolars). This above a great % of population but I don't care, I can't live that way. And it gets worse, in my second month as developer I was fired because some project mannager said that I was a junior and did not fit it's professional developers team.

After my demission 50% of the team quited, the project manager was fired and the project died.

This experience just proved to me that this skibiridopdopdop script shit life sucks, and sucks a lot!

During college my entrepreneurship spirit was awakening, I started to questioning things and that's when I met Hamza on youtube and then MJ.

Due to hamza content I started to improve my habits, started to create a better self image and so on. Due to MJ I started to enchance my entrepreneurship spirit.

I'm finishing Unscripted , I'm currently on chapter 30. Unscripted it's a really valuable book and I feel blessed to be able to read it. I'm starting a marketing agency focused on local business, I have got my first costumer which was my barber, I earned a exchange of services.

I'm working with Google My business and offering for free social media management in order grow my 'value attributes' in the [ value array ]

This is just the beggining but I'm sure of potencial.

Hope I can conttribute here, thank MJ and everybody here in this forum for share your story!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

eifesu

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 21, 2021
Hi everybody, it's really great to be here and to share this knowledge with all of you.

I'm Diego Gouveia, born in São Paulo/Brazil. My parents came to São Paulo city from the country north of Brazil in order to seek for a better way of leaving, the country north is a really poor location of Brazil, I encourage you to search for "Interior do nordeste" in Google to undestand it. Basicaly I have been raised in a poor environment, my father had some problems with alchool and that's why as MJ I lived only with my mom that was recovering from a stroke.

Although this sad background history, my mom did all she could to raised me as a integrity man, who seek to walk in a correct way despite the criminal and violent enverioment I live in. Since the beggining of my life I always like the idea of liberty, to be able to travel the world and meet new countrys, cultures, weather and people. The idea of have money to joy the beautys that exist in our world.

Unconscious I followed the entrepreneurship path, thanks to my mom efforts I was able to learn english in my youth, and I did embrace it because english is the bussinnes language isn't it? Through a entrance exam I was able to study sistem analys and development college ( This is a technician grade very popular in Brazil which as a college level ) because born in the tech boom, internet is a part of who I am. It's really easy to me to learn how to use a tool and create something froom it. And also I really enjoy the study story of humanity, how the nations went to war because of resources, the companies born, geopolitcs and so on.

I know that there is a bigger game going on on our world, and I would like to be part of it or at least see.

In the job world, I had some experiences as customer service, McDonald's attendant, loading and unloading trucks and as Java Developer.

The developer role was the 'best' well paid job, but I was using my brain and precious time in a complex job to get paid R$ 4000 brazilian reais per month? (Equilant of $833,00 dolars). This above a great % of population but I don't care, I can't live that way. And it gets worse, in my second month as developer I was fired because some project mannager said that I was a junior and did not fit it's professional developers team.

After my demission 50% of the team quited, the project manager was fired and the project died.

This experience just proved to me that this skibiridopdopdop script shit life sucks, and sucks a lot!

During college my entrepreneurship spirit was awakening, I started to questioning things and that's when I met Hamza on youtube and then MJ.

Due to hamza content I started to improve my habits, started to create a better self image and so on. Due to MJ I started to enchance my entrepreneurship spirit.

I'm finishing Unscripted , I'm currently on chapter 30. Unscripted it's a really valuable book and I feel blessed to be able to read it. I'm starting a marketing agency focused on local business, I have got my first costumer which was my barber, I earned a exchange of services.

I'm working with Google My business and offering for free social media management in order grow my 'value attributes' in the [ value array ]

This is just the beggining but I'm sure of potencial.

Hope I can conttribute here, thank MJ and everybody here in this forum for share your story!
Welcome to the forum.

You seem to already have valuable skills under your belt, all that is left is you to get in touch with who needs that value.

Good luck !

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Congrats on starting a wonderful life journey! Glad you found value in the book!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...