The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Info products are Fastlane... ( But are they dead? )

business224

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jan 26, 2016
I have spent the last 9 years building a Real Estate sales business. In that time I have managed to find some success and open a team office with 9 agents. Now I am starting to see problems with the model to scale to where I want to be in life. At the end of the day I built a human resource system.

Another issue with the model is the agents have the relationships with the clients and take them with them if they change brokerages. This dynamic makes brokerages very hard to sell. There is a old joke in this industry that says, nobody is broker than the broker.

Now I need to make a shift into something more scalable. Here is what I am considering.
  • Start an insurance agency and pair it to the Real Estate Agency ( Unlike real estate the insurance agency owns the contracts and has reoccurring revenue. You can also sell this type of company once successful for a multiple).
  • Info Product business training new agents how to be successful.
  • Shift into E-commerce or SAAS.
The big question I have are info businesses still worth building and does the niche really impact the success? I am just not sure if agents are all that open to investing money into learning. I have talked to a few people in the niche who have told me it is very hard to sell info to agents. Agents know it all. There is a NEED because there is a 87% failure rate and most agents have no idea what they are doing.

Important note:
I have built a agent training brand on YouTube to about 8,500 subscribers over the past 3 years. I did this by posting about 490 videos ( Yes it is a grind lol) I also have a email list of 1,200 agents. I recently launched a free skool group and only got about 17 sign ups which is not a good sign. Any feedback would be great. Should I try to run with the small brand I built or shift completely?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
I also have a email list of 1,200 agents. I recently launched a free skool group and only got about 17 sign ups which is not a good sign.
How often do you email the list?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.