What's new

Inquiries about the profit structure of MJ DeMarco's website in the Book of the Millionaire Fastlane.(korean reader)

For any book discussion

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.
Dear MJ DeMarco,

Hello. I'm a Korean reader who read The Millionaire Fastlane. After reading the book, my perspective on achieving wealth changed a lot. Thank you. As I read the book, I have a question, so I am inquiring by website.

Book scope of questions: PART 1 ? WEALTH IN A WHEELCHAIR: “GET RICH SLOW’ IS GET RICH OLD / Chapter 2: How I Screwed “Get Rich Slow” / THE MERGE FROM SLOWLANE TO FASTLANE ~ A NEW WEALTH EQUATION YIELDS WEALTH ACCELERATION (P13~P15)

1. I wonder how MJ DeMarco made money through his website.

According to the book, the website for reservation service for limousine vehicles is not as lucrative as other businesses, so you designed the website for a while. You made money, but you felt the need to change it to passive income because it's a structure where you make money by selling time.

Then one day, a friend in Chicago came to Phoenix and advised him to change everything into money after seeing a lot of e-mail inquiries about using the limousine.

And if I checked and understood correctly, MJ DeMarco seems to have used the Limousine Vehicle Reservation Service Sales website to provide information about customers' Limousine Reservation Service inquiries through *lead advertisements to the limousine company for a fee. Did I understand the content correctly?

*Lead advertising is known as an advertising technique that allows companies to contact customers directly with their information, such as experience boards, addresses, phone numbers, and e-mails entered by customers to use samples.

2. This is a question that connects to the above. Is the review below not from customers who use limousines but from the CEO of the company that provides limousine services?

PART 1 ? WEALTH IN A WHEELCHAIR: “GET RICH SLOW’ IS GET RICH OLD / Chapter 2: How I Screwed “Get Rich Slow” / A NEW WEALTH EQUATION YIELDS WEALTH ACCELERATION (P15)

"Because of you, my business grew fenfold."

"You website led me to my biggest corporate client."

"Your company has been instrumental in growing my business."

I'd appreciate it if you could answer me.

Kind regards,
MJ DeMarco

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Fies NK FiNesdu,

Jimmu. O'n e Lusiep siefis xju sief Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi. Egvis siefoph vji cuul, nz qistqidvowi up edjoiwoph xiemvj djephif e muv. Vjepl zua. Et O sief vji cuul, O jewi e raitvoup, tu O en opraosoph cz xictovi.

Cuul tduqi ug raitvoupt: QESV 1 ? XIEMVJ OP E XJIIMDJEOS: “HIV SODJ TMUX’ OT HIV SODJ UMF / Djeqvis 2: Jux O Tdsixif “Hiv Sodj Tmux” / VJI NISHI GSUN TMUXMEPI VU GETVMEPI ~ E PIX XIEMVJ IRAEVOUP ZOIMFT XIEMVJ EDDIMISEVOUP (Q13~Q15)

1. O xupfis jux NK FiNesdu nefi nupiz vjsuahj jot xictovi.

Eddusfoph vu vji cuul, vji xictovi gus sitiswevoup tiswodi gus monuatopi wijodmit ot puv et madsevowi et uvjis catopittit, tu zua fitohpif vji xictovi gus e xjomi. Zua nefi nupiz, cav zua gimv vji piif vu djephi ov vu qettowi opduni cideati ov't e tvsadvasi xjisi zua neli nupiz cz timmoph voni.

Vjip upi fez, e gsoipf op Djodehu deni vu Qjuipoy epf efwotif jon vu djephi iwiszvjoph opvu nupiz egvis tiioph e muv ug i-neom opraosoit ecuav atoph vji monuatopi.

Epf og O djidlif epf apfistvuuf dussidvmz, NK FiNesdu tiint vu jewi atif vji Monuatopi Wijodmi Sitiswevoup Tiswodi Temit xictovi vu qsuwofi opgusnevoup ecuav datvunist' Monuatopi Sitiswevoup Tiswodi opraosoit vjsuahj *mief efwisvotinipvt vu vji monuatopi dunqepz gus e gii. Fof O apfistvepf vji dupvipv dussidvmz?

*Mief efwisvotoph ot lpuxp et ep efwisvotoph vidjporai vjev emmuxt dunqepoit vu dupvedv datvunist fosidvmz xovj vjios opgusnevoup, tadj et iyqisoipdi cuesft, effsittit, qjupi pancist, epf i-neomt ipvisif cz datvunist vu ati tenqmit.

2. Vjot ot e raitvoup vjev duppidvt vu vji ecuwi. Ot vji siwoix cimux puv gsun datvunist xju ati monuatopit cav gsun vji DIU ug vji dunqepz vjev qsuwofit monuatopi tiswodit?

QESV 1 ? XIEMVJ OP E XJIIMDJEOS: “HIV SODJ TMUX’ OT HIV SODJ UMF / Djeqvis 2: Jux O Tdsixif “Hiv Sodj Tmux” / E PIX XIEMVJ IRAEVOUP ZOIMFT XIEMVJ EDDIMISEVOUP (Q15)

"Cideati ug zua, nz catopitt hsix gipgumf."

"Zua xictovi mif ni vu nz cohhitv dusqusevi dmoipv."

"Zuas dunqepz jet ciip optvsanipvem op hsuxoph nz catopitt."

O'f eqqsidoevi ov og zua duamf eptxis ni.

Lopf sihesft,
NK FiNesdu
Puv tasi zuas iyedv raitvoup cav vji xictovi nefi nupiz xjip tuniupi xet muuloph vu josi e monu.

Vjev qistup xuamf ipvis vjios dupvedv opgu opvu vji xictovi epf vjip vji xictovi xuamf tipf vjev opgu vu e gix monu uqisevust. Vji monu uqisevust xuamf qez vji xictovi gus vjiti “mieft”.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom