What's new

[Insider Call] How to Kick a$$ with Facebook Marketing

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
So, I noticed there hasn't been any insider calls recently, and I feel like I can (finally) offer enough value to do one. So here goes.

Background:
I launched a new company and new product 6 months ago. I've been utilizing Facebook ads almost exclusively to grow my business. My business grew in October exponentially, using JUST Facebook ads. I've spent quite a bit of money figuring what NOT to do, and have spent a lot of money on winning ads.

I know the exact plan to Scale, and the only thing holding me back right now is production. As it is, I can't personally produce enough of these things to scale, which is a problem I'm working on resolving this week. I spent about $4,000 in Facebook ads last month, and once I can scale I plan on spending 3x-5x that amount (or more). Seriously, I'm hitting maybe about 1/75 of my Market.

So I want to help you guys out, who have a product (or are looking for one), and are new to Facebook. My goal is to cut your learning curve down, so you can avoid screwing around for 3 months not making any money like I did.

This will be a Webinar type call, and I'm planning for about 45 minutes and the opening it up for questions. The call is scheduled for Friday, November 29, at 1:00 PM Arizona Time.

Please use this thread to ask me your most important Facebook advertising questions. Hopefully I can incorporate all or most of them into the call. Also, I'd like to hear how familiar you guys are with Facebook ads so I can adjust the presentation accordingly.

Can't wait to give back. I've gotten so much from this community, it's my turn to help you guys out. Let's roll.

Link to the recorded call: http://www.filedropper.com/insidercall-fbmarketing

Some Assumptions before the call:
You have your own product/business and you want to sell on Facebook

You are familiar with the basics: landing pages, etc. etc.:

CTR – Click through rate
CPC – Cost Per Click
CPM – Cost Per Thousand Impressions
CR – Conversion Rate
Reach – Number of people who saw your ad
Frequency – The number of times your ad was shown to the same person
Website Clicks (Unique to FB) – Clicks to lander/website as opposed to click to your FB Page (more on this later)
Analytics Tracking – If you run an online business you should already be familiar with this stuff. Basically, you’ll want to tag your Facebook campaigns ex: www.mysite.com/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=my-campaign
Landing Page – The page your ad links to (should not be your home page, generic page, etc.)

Here are the details for attending this Insider Call/Webinar:

Date and Time: Friday, November 29, 2013 at 1:00pm MST
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

The webinar is limited to 50 attendees. [first come, first served]

Visit the link below to attend the webinar:

[Insider Call] How to Kick A$$ with Facebook Marketing - Webinar link

You will be greeted with the following screen:

View attachment 5161

Choose your audio preference.

Follow the on screen directions.

System Requirements:

Operating System:
Windows XP and later, including Windows 8 *
Mac 10.6 Snow Leopard and later
Linux - various installations

*MeetingBurner is compatible with Windows 8 on Internet Explorer 10. However, to either run or attend a meeting, you will need to be in Desktop View rather than the new Modern View, as this interferes with some of the software required to attend a meeting. In order to switch to Desktop View, please open Internet Explorer 10 and right-click on any blank area on the website. This will pull up a toolbar at the bottom that shows the website’s URL and a series of buttons. Please click on the wrench icon; this will provide you with the option to "View on the desktop". By selecting this, your browser will enable you to use the full features of your MeetingBurner service.

Supported web browsers:
IE 8+
Firefox
Safari 5+
Chrome

Meetingburner offers a free mobile app that will enable Apple's iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad users to connect to meetings, all from the convenience of their Apple device! Just search for "MeetingBurner" in iTunes, install the free app, and then connect to the meeting with the meeting-specific iOS meeting ID, which is GD2QBMGB for this call. For Android users, no special app is necessary. The meeting can be launched from the same link that would be used for desktop participants.

Link to the recorded call: http://www.filedropper.com/insidercall-fbmarketing

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Muuloph gusxesf vu ov. Emvjuahj O en tvomm exeovoph dunqmivoup ug nz nuvusdzdmi hefhiv qsuvuvzqi, O en tvomm liiqoph nz izit qiimif gus quvipvoem piift op vji nesliv xjisi e huuf qsufadv xuamf gmuasotj.

O en fig op gus vjot! O jewi bisu iyqisoipdi gostv jepf xovj GC eft cav O xevdjif e xicopes e xjomi ehu, tu O hiv vji cetodt.

Muuloph gusxesf vu ov.

O'n EMM op ! Nz nesliv ot tisouat GC atist epf ov't e coh qesv ug nz neslivoph qmep.

Gsofez Puwincis vji 29vj

Ej - zua esi dussidv. O'mm djephi nz usohopem qutv. Vjeplt.

Puv tasi ecuav ov cioph sidusfif us puv. O'mm vjopl ecuav ov. Og ov ot sidusifif, O xuamf qsigis ov puv ci tjesif uavtofi ug vji optofist. :)

Exituni! Vjeplt gus fuoph vjot.

O en nutv opvisitvif op jux zua nepehi zuas vitvoph cigusi zua tvesv qanqoph uav vji eft.

Vjeplt.

Ej - zua esi dussidv. O'mm djephi nz usohopem qutv. Vjeplt.

Puv tasi ecuav ov cioph sidusfif us puv. O'mm vjopl ecuav ov. Og ov ot sidusifif, O xuamf qsigis ov puv ci tjesif uavtofi ug vji optofist. :)

Huuf fiem O katv fofp'v xepv vu tjux aq e fez mevi og ov jeqqipif vu ci up Vjastfez vji 28vj. O'wi jef qmipvz ug vonit O'wi txovdjif fevit op nz jief tu hmef O duamf ci ug tuni ettotvepdi.

O tii e muv ug wemai op e demm up vjot tackidv. Dep'v xeov.

Wisz exituni ug zua vu wumapviis epf fu vjot demm!

O jewi jef e wisz aq/fuxp simevouptjoq x/ gedicuul eft tu O LPUX O en nottoph tunivjoph us fuoph tunivjoph xsuph :(

CAV O en puv tasi og O duamf neli vjev demm. O xuamf siemmz eqqsidoevi ov iovjis cioph sidusfif us gus tuni fiveomif puvit epf O xuamf qez aq og pidittesz.

E fsuqcuy x/ vji puvit us e hsuaq ug qettxusf qsuvidvif qfgt duamf ci tunivjoph wisz wemaecmi og xi et e dunnapovz dupvopai vu eff vu ov...

Duapv ni op Ketup. O'f muwi vu miesp nusi ecuav vidjpodem etqidvt (coffoph, itvonevif siedj, dqd wt dqn, xjip vu txovdj vjopht, ivd).
O haitt zuas qsufadv ot C2D? Fu zua vjopl gc eft dep howi huuf sitamvt gus C2C qsufadvt?

Vjeplt e muv gus vji demm. O'n figopovimz op. Opvisitvif vu tii jux zua hsix uav vji eft.

Up e tofi puvi, gus epzupi op vji ATE vjev ot vji fez egvis Vjeplthowoph katv et e jieft aq.

Up e tofi puvi, gus epzupi op vji ATE vjev ot vji fez egvis Vjeplthowoph katv et e jieft aq.

Zit, Cmedl Gsofez. O'mm ci timmoph tvagg emm fez ev e gesnist nesliv, cav O'n juqoph vjev O dep neli vji demm.

O sidunnipf sidusfoph ov. og zua xepv vu qutv ov mevis zua dep. cav ev mietv ZUA jewi vji sidusfoph.

Huuf demm. O xomm figopovimz sidusf ov.

Liiq qutvoph raitvoupt. O'mm xsovi vjin fuxp epf ci tasi vu duwis et nepz et O dep up vji demm.

Vjepl zua gus fuoph vjot, Ketup. O lpux ectumavimz puvjoph ecuav Gedicuul eft, tu O'n siemmz muuloph gusxesf vu vjot demm.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom