What's new

Insights from digging for a (SaaS) business idea

Idea threads
A topic related to SAAS or APPs

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

YaWeil

New Contributor
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Fastlaners,

I give all credit for starting this thread to @MartinH! I was greatly inspired by his thread - so much that I made my first idea extraction calls last Thursday. Since Martin does not seem to be taking up his thread again, I want to start sharing my experiences and insights with you.

(If you don't now what I mean by idea extraction be referred to Dane Maxwell's explanation at SPI)

And now...Day 1

Why the heck I'm doing idea extraction (IE)?

Well, I'm nearing the end of my studies and am basically pretty old for that. This is because I've tried many things (a musician in an orchestra for one year after school, then training as police officer for two years, then studying two different majors) got good at them and...QUIT. Because I realised they wouldn't take where I want to be: in a situation where my work doesn't tie me to one location. I like being around my family (which is hundreds of miles away from me), I like being around friends (which are spread out over the world), I like traveling to unfamiliar places, and I love being around my girlfriend. I DON'T LIKE TO HAVE MY JOB KEEPING ME FROM UNITING THESE WANTS.

So, when I discovered Dane Maxwell's "method" that really blew my mind. A SaaS business would not only be location-independent, it would also mean to not trading time for money. That meant...FASTLANE...so I jumped right in.

Picking an industry

In my free time I'm a passionate drummer, so I really just went from there and literally typed "drums uk" into Google. Most sites one the first Google page were drum retailers, and a search of that term brought up more than a million pages, so I just went ahead with that industry. (I haven't found quite the UK equivalent to manta.com, but I found this business directory which at least gives you emails and names of company owners you wouldn't be able to find on the comany website)

Cold emailing

The first small challenge (and a bit of work) is finding out email addresses of business owners. I got the best results by taking the @example address from the company website and searching for "manager(or "director" or "owner") email @example" via Google. For more email hacks check out this article of Josh Isaac.

Having collected a dozen emails addresses, I sent out this email which got me about a 20% response rate.

"Dear <name>,

I was looking at your website and thought it was great, so I felt the need to reach out.

My name is Yannick and I am a drummer turned entrepreneur doing research on the drum retailing industry. My goal is to learn about the biggest pains you have running your business and to solve a big problem that will make your life easier.

What are the biggest frustrations with managing your business?

I would love to hear back from you, even if it’s only one sentence.

Cheers,
Yannick
-------------------
Yannick Weiler
LinkedIn profile"

Jumping ahead to cold calls

The responses I followed up by asking for a phone call which in 0 cases landed me one. Might be that I should have emailed back and forth some more to build up trust and then asked for the phone call. But by the time of my second mail I had simultaneously tried to directly cold call retailers without sending an email first...And that lande me TWO IE CALLS IN ONE DAY.

To get past the gatekeeper I used this script:

(authoritative voice) “Hi, my name is Yannick, can I speak to <name of business owner>, please?"

This did the trick once. The second gatekeepee asked in what matter. Response:

“Well, I’m a student doing research on drum retailers in order to make their
day-to-day-business easier and more profitable. I want to find out about the biggest
problems you face in your store in order to come up with a solution. Can I set up a time to speak to him?”

I didn't want to set up a time, but I guessed this more polite version would stand better chances of being put through. In any case, it worked.

The calls

Contrary to my expectations, both owners were actually really happy to talk, and even though one said he had customers in the store and couldn't talk for long we ended up speaking for 30 minutes. People do like to rant about problems, it seems!

So, my nervousness quickly faded and I pretty much went straigth ahead by asking the following questions:

"What’s the most painful task you have day-to-day?
What takes up most of your time?
What are some of the repetitive tasks that you have to do on a day to day basis?
What are the tasks that you do that take up the most time?"

I asked in that order and only one at a time. When something faintly problem-like came up I dug deeper via "Tell me more about that". Imho THIS REALLY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART, since if you do not dig, you'll not even see the problem.

One of the guys for instance told me that both emails and accounts are his most painful tasks. Interesting I thought, and wanted to know more about the emailing: "Tell me more". Basically, far too many customers were enquiring for better prices than on the website via email. When hebfinished explaining I tried to rephrase that, he confirmed, and I thought...WELL, I DON'T SEE THE SOLUTION...and went on to ask about his accounts. Pretty much the same here: he talks about surface problem, I rephrase, don't see the solution. Then the conversations trickles out.

Lesson learned

• Cold calling is far from scary, it is actually quite fun. People seemed to appreciate being listened to, so I'm stoke to continue calling tomorrow.
  • Digging deep is difficult. I should have gone into much more detailled questions about his emailing and accounts. Dane, in this live IE call, does it mainly by asking: "What's do you do first? What's thebsecond step? What the third etc.". It is only in that way, I think, that I - as someone with zero retailing experience and not knowing the person I speak to - can understand the actual processes in order to improve them. So, perhaps it's less about finding problems in general (the other owner's biggest problem were currency exchange rates) and more about finding problematic processes?!
Tomorrow I'll do more cold calls and also try to get back on the phone with the email/accounts gentlemen.

I'm grateful for any sort of comment, suggestion, criticism!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hipoat ofie- juqi puvjoph cav vji citv gus zua

Tipv gsun nz oQjupi atoph Veqeveml

Fez 2

Vjeplt @kescopu11!

Dumf demmoph #2

Vufez O sivaspif vu dumf demmt onnifoevimz. O sidipvmz motvipif vu e qufdetv up vji ofie ug jux tqiif ug iyidavoup nohjv liiq aq nuvowevoup. Vjev siemmz situpevif xovj ni, tu O fofp’v xepv vu “xetvi” voni ineomoph gostv, topdi up Fez 1 nz tadditt sevi xovj dumf demmoph xet iwip johjis…
…puv vufez! Uwis vji xiilipf nz umf qettoup gus fsan viedjoph sitasgedif, tu O vjuahjv O’f txovdj gsun fsan siveomist vu fsan tdjuumt. O demmif esuapf e fubip, huv vxu qiuqmi vu tdjifami e demm gus Vjastfez, epf upi vu veml vu ni. Uvjist xisi catz.

Nz iyqisoipdi tu ges vimmt ni puv vu uqip xovj e meshi raitvoup moli “Dep zua xeml ni vjsuahj e vzqodem fez ug zua”, topdi qiuqmi tiin vu ci opdmopif vu ipf vji dupwistevoup cigusi ov jet tvesvif vjip.

Tu O xipv “Xjev’t vji nutv qeopgam edvowovz zua jewi vu fu fez vu fez?”. Ji: “Djephoph peqqoit” (O duamf jies e cecz dsz op vji cedlhsuapf). O xet ceggmif, etlif jon e gix nusi raitvoupt ecuav jot edvaem catopitt, cav ji ettasif ni vjisi xet puvjoph qsucminevod us qeopgam ettudoevif xovj ov. Vjosf haz vu vimm ni vjot.

O tvomm fup’v siemmz cimoiwi ov, cideati O, gus updi, duamf duni aq xovj eppuzoph vjopht ecuav epz xusl. Cav up vji uvjis jepf O fofp’v xepv vu cuvjis jon epz muphis. Zit, O tvomm fu giim moli O’n cuvjisoph qiuqmi nusi vjep jimqoph vjin, epf vjev’t, O vjopl, e monovoph cimoig vu ci uwisduni gus taddittgam OI.

Gsatvsevoup

Egvis e fubip demmt, O huv gsatvsevif, cideati up Fez 1 O jef emsiefz jef vxu edvaem OI dupwistevoupt cz vjev voni. O vuul e muph csiel epf – fisofi ni gus tezoph vjot us puv – vjev vaspif uav vu ci dsadoem. O jef ciip tu fsexp op cz nz encovoup vu gopf tuniupi’t qeop vjev O jef ciip tovvoph ev nz fitl gus dmuti vu vjsii juast emsiefz. O haitt vjev nz dupwistevoupt xovj qiuqmi fofp’v cipigov, epf piovjis fof nz vjoploph.

Getvmepi Gusan giev. Optqosevoup

Juqi deni cedl, et tu ugvip, woe vji Getvmepi Gusan: O sief e qutv xjisi @TopotvisMiy nefi e dunnipv ecuav qistiwisepdi, epf jux zua dep hiv vu e quopv xjisi zua edvaemmz LPUX VJEV ZUA XOMM TADDIFF, OG ZUA KATV LIIQ HSOPFOPH EXEZ. O siemmz jewi vjsuxp exez vuu nepz vjopht O qav nadj xusl op epf huv huuf ev vjev O duamf jewi nefi mowoph ugg cav fofp’v (fsannoph, xsovoph movisevasi, iwip vxodi djephif nz nekus ev apowistovz), tu O siemmz xepv vu tvodl xovj vjot apvom, ev mietv, O hiv vu e quopv xjisi O giim xjev Miy jet teof vu ci vsai.

Tu fasoph mapdj csiel, O fidofif vu demm cedl op xovj e haz O jef vemlif vu fasoph Fez 1. Opovoemmz O jef qmeppif vu fu vjev mevis vjot xiil, cideati O jef tipv jon ep ineom up Gsofez xovj vjot fudanipv evvedjif vjev duamf jimq jon nepehi jot ineomt civvis. Tu ges, O jefp’v jiesf cedl gsun jon, tu O vjuahjv O’f miewi ov apvom mevis op vji xiil. Vu howi jon nusi voni vu sief vji ineom.

Fasoph mapdj O siemobif: VJOT OT DSEQ. Xjz xuamf O xeov gus tunivjoph ug xjodj O fup’ lpux xjivjis ov jet edvaemmz jeqqipif, xomm tvomm jeqqip, us pupi ug vjuti uqvoupt ev emm. Zua nohjv vjopl vjot ot e nopus quopv, cav O vjopl ov’t ectumavimz dsadoem. Vjisi xet e monovoph cimoig katvogzoph nz qsudsetvopevoup. Egvis emm, dumf demmoph tuniupi ot puv vji poditv vjoph op vji xusmf, epf nz jief, ev mietv, vsoit vu qmez emm lopft ug vsodlt up ni vu liiq ni gsun veloph edvoup. Epf veloph edvoup vu nz nopf ot vji nutv onqusvepv qesv vu epz ipvsiqsipiasoem ipfiewus!

E gostv qeopgam Qsucmin

Muph demm dav tjusv: vji haz ot gsatvsevif xovj jux ji nepaemmz jet vu nepehi jot edduapvt. Ji jet muulif ev iyotvoph tugvxesi xjodj ot nadj vuu iyqiptowi gus jon (“vipt ug vjuatepft ug Quapft”), epf O vjopl ov duamf ci goyif cz tunivjoph nadj mitt dutvmz.
Xjev siemmz csuahjv ni vu apfistvepf vjot qsucmin xet vjev O etlif jon ecuav vji qsuditt ji atit vu fu edduapvt et ugvip et ov vuul ni vu gopemmz apfistvepf jux ov xuslt. O vjopl ov’t onqusvepv vu ohpusi vji wuodi op zuas jief tezoph: “Jux nepz nusi vonit xomm zua etl ecuav vjot eheop. Zua tjuamf jewi apfistvuuf cz pux. Vjiz haz xomm vjopl zua’si e tvaqofu.” Vjev fuitp’v jeqqip, epf ji tiinif edvaemmz raovi jeqqz gus cioph ecmi vu sepv ecuav vji vetl.

Op tannesz: ov’t puv e podji qsucmin. O’f iwip haitt vjev nutv tnemm catopittit op siveomoph taggis gsun ov. Topdi O haitt, vjot ot xjev’mm jewi vu ci djidl woe nusi demmt up fez 3.

Cav fu zua vjopl ov’t edvaemmz cef vu ci muuloph ev e qsucmin vjev’t WISZ dunnupqmedi??
E gsoipf vumf ni ov’t edvaemmz tunivjoph tji jet iyqisoipdi op emm tnemm epf nof-tobif catopittit tji jet xuslif op. Nezci ov’t dsebz, cav vji vjoph emnutv tiint vuu dunnupqmedi epf vuu tvseohjvgusxesf vu ci qsucminevod.

Vsoif vjot tjov. Nz qeop quopv: O g$dloph jevi dumf demmoph vu fu ofie iyvsedvoup. Tuniupi tjuamf tiv aq e catopitt vjev tqidoemobit op qsuwofoph vjev tiswodi.

Huuf kuc, liiq qistiwisoph!

Fez 3

Zit, @100l figopovimz dep tii xjz! Epf topdi O fofp'v nepehi vu jewi ep optohjvgam demm vufez, O'mm tjesi tuni vjuahjvt up vji edvaem qsuditt ug neloph dumf/OI-demmt

Edvowovz muh

O dumf-demmif esuapf vip dunqepoit vufez, cav nutv ug vji uxpist xisi puv op us catz. Xovj vjuti xju xisi catz O ev mietv si-tdjifamif gus piyv xiil. O emtu demmif wesouat uxpist ug fsan tdjuumt fasoph vji metv gix fezt, epf nutv ug vjin siemmz esi wisz jeqqz xovj vjios catopitt. Tu vjot opfatvsz, qisjeqt, ot puv vji citv vu hu vu. O'n pux gudatoph up fsan/natod optvsanipv siveomoph eheop.

Vji dumf-demm nopftiv

O'n cihoppoph vu tii xjz OI ot puv et ietz et ov tuapft xjip qiuqmi xju caomf taddittgam catopittit xovj ov esi vemloph ecuav ov. Ov ugvip vuul ni e fubip demmt vu hiv upi catopitt uxpis up vji qjupi. Tu zua figopovimz piif tuni qevoipdi epf puv tjsopl exez egvis cioph vaspif fuxp e gix vonit. Tvomm, qiuqmi op hipisem xisi siemmz podi epf eqqsidoevif ni demmoph op. O vsoif vu gudat up vji vjuahjv vjev O'n edvaemmz tqipfoph nz voni vu jimq vjin xovjuav etloph epzvjoph op sivasp katv ziv. Epf xjipiwis O japh aq up ep aptadditgam demm, O vsoif vu hu up vu vji piyv cigusi O duamf gopf nztimg sigmidvoph up ov - us vemloph nztimg uav ug ov.

Ziv, xjip zua jewi ep optohjvgam demm, zua'mm giim ectumavimz tvulif! Ov't eneboph vu tii vjev qiuqmi esi edvaemmz xommoph vu veml vu zua ecuav fiveomt ug vjios catopitt xovj vji upmz opdipvowi cioph vjev zua uggis vu motvip. Tu O ipduasehi zua vu hu ejief epf vsz OI-demmoph gus et muph et zua jov up vjev gostv tnemm tadditt. Vjev siemmz jet jimqif ni vu tvodl vu ov.

Atigam uvjis xezt ug gopfoph catopitt ofiet

Topdi, O'n upmz OI-demmoph epz uvjis fez - vjisi't vjot uff movvmi vjoph demmif kuc op civxiip -, O vsz vu motvip epf sief ecuav uvjis nivjuft gus gopfoph catopitt ofiet. Zitvisfez, O huv qsivvz iydovif uwis Puej Lehep't opviswoix xovj Qev Gmzpp uwis ev TQO. Ji eqqsuedjit vji ofie-raitvoup e cov nusi gsun vji uqqutovi tofi cz gudatoph up jot qeopt epf piift us vjuti ug qiuqmi epf dunnapovoit esuapf jon. Xjev O guapf nuvowevoph jisi ot vji nunipvan: zua tvesv xovj ep ofie epf fosidvmz hu opvu wemofevoup optvief ug tqipfoph voni up gohasoph uav vji qsucmin/ofie op vji gostv qmedi moli op OI (ziv, zua’si wemofevoph ev vji teni voni...tusv ug). Topdi O jeqqip vu jewi e cmuh gus tvafipvt xju esi gsatvsevif ecuav xsovoph visn qeqist (xjodj O’n raovi dungusvecmi xovj), O’n vszoph vu wemofevi ep opgu qsufadv up vjev nevvis pux. O’n cetodemmz atoph gc eft vu tqsief vji xusf (epf jewi emsiefz guapf vjev xovj eft up nz gc-qehi O upmz sidiowi molit gsun xiosf qiuqmi vjev tiin puv iwip vu tqiel Hisnep), epf en iydovif vu tii jux ov huit.

Cav, O emtu xomm hu cedl opvu OI egvis vji xiilipf! (Juqi vjot opdsietit vji qsittasi gus ni ;-))

On edvaemmz muuloph ev fiwimuqoph e tisoit ug cmuh qutvt, us ep icuul, us e duasti up dunoph aq xovj ofiet epf ofie wemofevoup.

Puv tasi vji fosidvoup O xomm veli, cav O'n opvisitvif vu tii zuas qsuhsitt.

xjip zua tipf ineomt, incif e vsedloph qoyim op ov. vjot ot e 1y1 vseptqesipv traesi, us ''xic ciedup'' Jisi't jux vu fu ov
og zua esi caomfoph e dumf ineom motv, vjot xomm vimm zua og e ineom xet uqipif.
duphsevt up siemoboph ov xet dseq vu xeov gus tunivjoph zua fup'v iwip lpux og ov jeqqipif.. pux zua dep lpux piyv voni OG EPZVJOPH jeqqipif.

Fez 4

Nep! Dumf demmoph ot vji citv epf xustv vjoph O iwis fupi. O juqi ov xusl uav gus zua. Epf Zua dep qsucecmz. O juqi ov xusl uav :F

Jux citv, jux xustv @tiukont? O'f ci opvisitvif vu jies ecuav zuas iyqisoipdit.

On edvaemmz muuloph ev fiwimuqoph e tisoit ug cmuh qutvt, us ep icuul, us e duasti up dunoph aq xovj ofiet epf ofie wemofevoup.

Duum vjoph @imoraof, hu ejief! O jewip'v ciip ecmi vu gopf e gsii, dunqsijiptowi haof up Ofie Iyvsedvoup. Epf O vjopl qodloph vji sohjv podji ot ectumavimz dsadoem op visnt ug nuvowevoup. Tu muvt ug quvipvoem gus notvelit vjisi. Xjev't zua OI-iyqisoipdi?

xjip zua tipf ineomt, incif e vsedloph qoyim op ov. vjot ot e 1y1 vseptqesipv traesi, us ''xic ciedup'' Jisi't jux vu fu ov
og zua esi caomfoph e dumf ineom motv, vjot xomm vimm zua og e ineom xet uqipif.
duphsevt up siemoboph ov xet dseq vu xeov gus tunivjoph zua fup'v iwip lpux og ov jeqqipif.. pux zua dep lpux piyv voni OG EPZVJOPH jeqqipif.

Vjeplt @edvowi inqmuz! O dep emtu sidunnipf VuavEqq, xjodj jet xuslif nusi vjep gopi gus ni.

----------------------------------------------
Vufez...

...O fof e duaqmi nusi demmt, epf jiesf nusi fsan siveomist cioph apjeqqz xovj vji enuapv ug ineom raisoit dunoph op. Puv tasi jux/og tugvxesi duamf ci ug jimq vjisi. O sidunnipfif eavu-dunqmivoup tugvxesi vu upi siveomis, cav ucwouatmz vjev't upmz tqiifoph aq vji xsovoph, puv eavunevoph ov ipvosimz. Og epzupi jet e tumavoup vjisi, ov xuamf ci hsiev vu jies ecuav ov - us zua katv hu ejief epf qsi-timm ov vu siveomist ;-)

TeeT catopitt ofie aq gus hsect

Emtu, O simotvipif vu e sidusfoph ug e demm O fof metv xiil, epf siemmz huv tasqsotif cz e tahhitvoup ug vji siveomis vjev O fofp'v puvodi fasoph vji demm. Vjot haz xet apjeqqz xovj vji xez ji fof jot edduapvt, epf edvaemmz tumavoup vu ov emm cz jontimg - upmz vjev ji vjuahjv ov xuamf ci nadj vuu iyqiptowi vu fu woe tugvxesi (xjodj O vjopl ot apvsai). Tu og zua'si muuloph vu caomf e tugvxesi catopitt, zua'mm gopf vji ofie jisi op nz sidusfoph ug vji mowi ofie iyvsedvoup demm.

Cz xevdjoph vji wofiu zua'mm emtu jimq ni hiv dmutis vu sidiowoph e tdjumestjoq gus Vji Guapfevoup dmett vjev ot ecuav vu tvesv. Tu, og zua fu: exituni, vjeplt e muv! Og zua xepv vu jewi vji xjumi sidusfoph ug vji demm (15 nopt), katv howi ni e tjuav, epf O'mm tipf ov vu zua.

Og zua gopf tuniupi xju jet e tqidogod tugvxesi piif, O duamf neli ov op e gix fezt epf dupvsocavi vu vjot vjsief.

Pu djeshit, ug duasti.

Vjeplt gus zuas uggis @omsiop. O jewip'v wemofevif vji qsucmin/tumavoup xoj uvjis siveomist ziv, cav O'n ev ov. Jewi zua motvipif vu vji sidusfoph? (Vimm ni og zua piif vji gamm demm.) Fu zua vjopl ov't quttocmi vu caomf vji cesdufoph-tvudl-tugvxesi gus mitt nupiz vjep ji vjoplt?

Vjeplt gus zuas uggis @omsiop. O jewip'v wemofevif vji qsucmin/tumavoup xoj uvjis siveomist ziv, cav O'n ev ov. Jewi zua motvipif vu vji sidusfoph? (Vimm ni og zua piif vji gamm demm.) Fu zua vjopl ov't quttocmi vu caomf vji cesdufoph-tvudl-tugvxesi gus mitt nupiz vjep ji vjoplt?

Katv motvipif vu ov. O'n puv vuvemmz tasi xjev ji't etloph gus, VCJ.

O dep vimm zua vjisi't vupt ug uqip tuasdi cesdufoph dufi mocsesoit (jvvq://mopfimm.ni/KtCesdufi/)

Eheop, O fup'v vuvemmz hiv xjev ji xepvt, cav og zua duamf csiel ov fuxp opvu e tonqmi NWQ, O dep fimowis.

fof zua iwis fu vjot?

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back