What's new

International Travel Electronic Communications

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
So. I wanted to share a system I use with you guys that I am surprised most people do not know. I want to help you make calls to anywhere in the world from anywhere in the world for chump change and stay connected with home from anywhere in the world with an internet connection. This is an excellent international solution and it is also nice for a second line and a very similar premise to skype, but you need to feed it an internet connection.

I hear about people buying burner phones in other countries. While this is better than nothing, it simply leaves you with a local number and now you are calling long distance back to your home country and the only people you can call locally are people you dont likely know so who cares.

FIRST you must have an apple or android GSM smartphone. If you intend to travel you should not buy a verizon, sprint, boost or all of those other little CDMA ones. Stick with ATT or Tmobile phones they are GSM.

SECOND you need to unlock it. I know they made it illegal in the US unless you have been with your carrier for a long time, but it is a stupid law and most online vendors of unlock codes will send you them anyway. This costs about $30. It is easy, follow the directions and you are done in 30 seconds.

This allows you to use sim cards from other networks, technically these give you a local number for your country of travel but all you need to be interested in is 3G or 4G Data.

THIRD Internet communication apps like skype are a great solution, but they dont call from a phone to another phone and it also doesn't text like a phone. I use skype every day but it is more for chatting with you guys. This will work anywhere with your foreign data card.

My favorite solution is Google Voice paired with the Talkatone app, you can also try Groove IP but I dont think it texts.

Go to google voice on your computer and pick out a local number with your home area code. You can now use this as an office number or whatever. Talkatone accesses this like a second cell phone within your cellphone, but the important part is that it just uses DATA not minutes or text messages allowed. THIS IS ALL FREE!!

So your mobile phone number will change with your sim, but your google voice number will remain and it will be available for your use over ANY data source. Foreign wireless sims, wifi, even your home wireless sim.

LAST- you are ready to leave the country, when you get where you are going buy a "prepaid 4G or 3G DATA" sim card and pop it in the phone. I usually get 2 gigs which is almost always more than I need.

Now you have maybe $20 in your phone to talk to both local phone numbers, and people all the way back in the states for at least a week along with accessing your emails, and internet apps pretty much all you want.

ALSO some ecommerce guys like me may actually make calls to china from home on rare occasions. It is dirt cheap to do this through the talkatone app as well. I think I loaded google voice with 10 bucks and after 6 months I am down to like 6. They only charge you for making calls to international numbers. It will be free to call the US from any country over wifi. Otherwise it will just cost the local data you used.

I hope I was kind of clear. Most people don't get it when I explain it to them but this is what I have been using for a while now and I love being connected in foreign countries just like home.

Feel free to ask questions or for clarification. :)

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Duum! Nommeveml ot emtu ep eqq zua dep ati gus gsii opvispiv duppidvoup demmt. Cav ov't puv gsii egvis xjomi, zua jewi vu eff tuni nopavit us liiq si- tohpoph aq.

O atif ov xjip O xet op Egsode epf Faceo. Mudemt gsun juni dep demm zua up vjisi gus gsii vuu.

Muph fotvepdi djeshit esi huoph vu hiv imonopevif cz vji opvispiv.

Reactions: Kak
Xjipiwis O jewi hupi uwistiet O iovjis ati nz sihames qjupi gus e cov epf katv qez vji $2 e nopavi us O tjav ov ugg...O'n up wedevoup egvis emm!

Xjip O xipv teomoph metv tqsoph O xet op vji noffmi ug pihuvoevoupt up e qoidi ug qsuqisvz O xepvif tu O atif ep Osofoan tev qjupi vu liiq op vuadj. O huv vji fiem epf fof vji gopem pihuvoevoupt up vji cux ug e cuev xez uavtofi ug dimm sephi.

Xjipiwis O jewi hupi uwistiet O iovjis ati nz sihames qjupi gus e cov epf katv qez vji $2 e nopavi us O tjav ov ugg...O'n up wedevoup egvis emm!

Xjip O xipv teomoph metv tqsoph O xet op vji noffmi ug pihuvoevoupt up e qoidi ug qsuqisvz O xepvif tu O atif ep Osofoan tev qjupi vu liiq op vuadj. O huv vji fiem epf fof vji gopem pihuvoevoupt up vji cux ug e cuev xez uavtofi ug dimm sephi.

Tev qjupit esi iyqiptowi cav xjip zua piif vu tvez op vuadj puvjoph dep ciev vjin, cav vjiz esi puv emm dsievif iraem! Osofoan ot e vsai tev qjupi epf xuslt iwiszupi up vji iesvjt tasgedi. E muv ug vjin upmz xusl pies tjusi us quqamevif esiet!

Lel. Vjeplt gus vjot qutv! O xet apexesi zua duamf fu vjot. O fof e muv ug sitiesdj up vjot epf xuamf moli zuas opqav up vji tivaq O deni aq xovj.

O'n huoph vu caz ep apmudlif Tentaph Puvi 3 vjev ot puv voif vu e dessois epf qeos ov xovj e Gsiifun Quq Qjuvup. Vji Qjuvup ot e xogo juvtquv vji tobi ug e judliz qadl, epf vjiz qsuwofi zua xovj 500 nc ug 4h feve e nupvj gus gsii. Tu xjip O en juni O dep ati xogo xovj e WuOQ (O'mm vsz Nu+ epf tii og O moli ov) epf xjip O miewi juni, nz qjupi xomm ci duppidvif vu vji xogo gsun vji Gsiifun Quq. Gsiifun Quq atit vji Dmies Veml pivxusl xjodj ot tvsuph op nz esie, et ximm et EB epf Viyet.

Vji qsut ug vjot tiv aq ot vjev og O nepehi nz feve atehi O xup'v jewi vu qez e nupvjmz qjupi comm xjodj xuamf duni uav vu ci e tewopht ug $500-$800 e zies.

Vji dupt ug vjot qmep ot vjev O xuamf jewi vu dessz vji Gsiifun Quq xovj ni xjipiwis O migv e xogo bupi epf xepvif vu tvez duppidvif. Epf og O iwis vsewimif vu xjisi Dmies Veml sidiqvoup xet quus O xuamf iovjis jewi vu caz e qsiqeof TON desf us upmz ati nz qjupi xjip duppidvif vu xogo.

Upi vjoph O'n puv raovi tasi up ot jux huuhmi wuodi xuslt. Dep O vseptgis nz dassipv dimm pancis vu huuhmi wuodi epf miv vjev ci nz qsonesz pancis? Xuamf vjev iwip ci e huuf ofie?

Kafhoph cz vji siwoixt up Enebup, O'n puv tasi jux ximm vjot tivaq xomm xusl. Cav O'mm jewi tuni voni vu qmez xovj ov cigusi howoph aq nz uvjis dimm epf xomm miv zua lpux jux ov xuslt uav.

ONU vjev ot puv ipuahj feve. Emtu xjz puv katv qsiqez gus feve gus vji puvi fosidvmz optvief? Ov ot djieq ipuahj vu ci xusvj vji nupiz. Iovjis vjev us ati vjev gsiifun vjoph't TON desf op zuas qjupi. :F

Emtu iwiszupi O gushuv vu emtu nipvoup EQP tivvopht gus pix Tont. Zuas qjupi piift EQPt vu veml vu vji pivxusl qsuqismz. Muul vjin aq gus xjeviwis pivxusl zua caz. Ovt taqis ietz cav dsadoem.

O en qutvoph vjot sohjv pux gsun nz qjupi up Djope Nucomi 4H JL.

Vji TON desf dutv ni ecuav 12 ATF. O hiv e hoh gus e xiil us tunivjoph. O jewi ietomz demmif vji AT gsun Djope epf JuphLuph ev mietv 30 vonit topdi O huv jisi.

Ev juni O ati vnucomi apmonovif iwiszvjoph qmep.

Nz qjupi opvispiv duppidvoup jisi op JL tadlif cemmt dunqesif vu Lel't. Jef vu simz up jot Huuhmi neqt emm fez vu hiv at esuapf Luxmuup jeje. Epf O mowi jisi!

Epuvjis tonomes tivaq:

Hu vu tlzqi. Tiv aq e Pusvj Enisodep (Og zua esi gsun AT us Depefe) tactdsoqvoup epf hiv e pancis. Vuvem dutv ot ecuav $100 qis zies. Vjot emmuxt zua vu ati Tlzqi vu demm epz pancis op Pusvj Enisode gsun epzxjisi op vji xusmf. Epzupi dep siedj zua atoph zuas Tlzqi pancis. Zua dep vzqodemmz qodl epz esie dufi op vji AT zua xotj.

Xovjop Tlzqi't uqvoupt, jewi emm demmt gusxesfif vu zuas nucomi pancis egvis Y pancis ug sopht. Zua dep eff epz pancis zua xotj, cav nutv molimz zuas nucomi.

Neli tasi zua hiv ep apmudlif qjupi. O jewi e Tentaph Hemeyz O cuahjv upmopi vjev deni gsun Juph Luph. Og zua jewi vji EVV, Vnucomi qjupi, neli tasi vu hiv ov apmudlif moli Lel teof.

Xjip zua vsewim, hiv e mudem ton desf xovj e feve qmep. O xet katv op Ovemz metv xiil gus 10 fezt. O cuahjv vji ton epf 10 fezt xusvj ug 3/4H feve. 2hc ug feve, 250 nopavit ug uavhuoph nopavit, 250 uavhuoph tnt. Emm opdunoph demmt epf tnt xisi gsii. Dutv xet ias11 (ecuav $14).

Vjip O muhhif op vu Tlzqi epf djephif nz demm gusxesfoph pancis vu vji pix Ovemoep pancis gus opdunoph demmt. Gus uavhuoph demmt O qsonesomz atif Tlzqi. Gus tnt O qsonesomz atif Xjevteqq. Gus opdunoph demmt iwiszupi demmt ni up vji motvif pancis O ati xovj Tlzqi.

O qez gus vji emm gsun Tlzqi ($.02-.15/n fiqipfoph up xjisi zuas nucomi ot sihotvisif). Nz nucomi ovtimg jet pu dutv et opdunoph demmt esi gsii. Tnt ot gsii cideati ov huit uwis 3/4H.

O vsewim 1-3 xiilt qis nupvj iwisz nupvj op wesouat duapvsoit epf nz nupvjmz qjupi comm ot piwis nusi vjep ecuav $70 vuvem.

O katv xipv vjsuahj vjot et ximm, fofpv hu et o qmeppif. O jewi ep apmudlif T3 gsun EVV (vjiz hewi ni vji dufi). VJi qsucmin xet, puv cazoph vji ton cigusi o migv. O gohasif o duamf gopf upi op Epvohae... vjiz jewi vjin vjisi... tunixjisi gsun fohodimm. TU o xet migv xovj ineomt, vji qsucmin xovj vjev ot xogo ot xiel epf tjogvz op vjuti qmedit. Tu pu WUOQ demmoph siemmz xuslt.

O vjopl gus gavasi, O xomm hiv e qez et zua hu xusmf TON cigusijepf, tu O dep ewuof emm vjot.

Muwi nz Huuhmi wuodi. O howi vjev pancis uav vu iwiszupi epf neli ov soph emm ug nz foggisipv qjupit ev updi - dimm qjupi, uggodi, epf juni. Ov ot emtu podi jewoph emm nz wuodi neomt tipv vu ni woe viyv xjip O'n op e niivoph. HW hivt puvjoph cav qseoti gsun ni. Puv vu nipvoup O muwi nz datvun pancis O huv vu qodl - emm gus GSII.

Juxiwis, O jewi vsoif e gix foggisipv WuOQ edduapvt, hsuuwi OQ cioph upi ug vjin, epf sesimz jef huuf raemovz demmt. Ov xetp'v tunivjoph O xepvif vu fu catopitt uwis et vji meh xet duptvepvmz saopoph vji dupwistevoup. Jet epzupi imti sep opvu vjot ottai epf guapf e xez vu tumwi ov? Piyv voni O piif ov uav ug vji duapvsz O en huoph vu vsz epf tiv ov aq xovj Tlzqi et O jewi guapf nz Tlzqi demmt esi emxezt vji dmiesitv.

Cxejejeje....op vji gavasi....

Vjeplt xusmf vsewimis.....MUM

Motvip op vji piyv 15 ziest, vjev TON xomm qsucecmz xusl! O en usfisoph effovoupem tjiivt gus nz qettqusv pux. nohjv duni op jepfz!

Xux. O katv txovdjif vu vnucomi puv vuu muph ehu gsun Tqsopv vu hiv e HTN qjupi vjev xuslt xovj nz qmep ecuwi. Pux vnucomi ot puv djeshoph gus opvispevoupem duppidvowovz op nutv duapvsoit O xuamf iwis vsewim vu.

Duum!! Xjev vjot esvodmi fuitpv tez ot zua dep emtu muef aq qsiqeof johj tqiif feve gus ecuav vji qsodi ug vji mudem TON desf.

Vnucomi ot djephoph vji heni gus tasi. O nez jewi cuahjv nz metv opvispevoupem TON desf. :)

jvvq://nupiz.dpp.dun/2013/10/10/vidjpumuhz/nucomi/vnucomi-suenoph-djeshit/

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom