• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting the week of September 16th, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed. Updates on the progress can be found here. Thanks for your patience! ~ MJ DeMarco

INTRO Intro - aim to break away from the script.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

tenaY

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
80%
Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.
Hi I'm new to the forum.

I've recently just finished reading Unscripted.
I'm a qualified accountant and spent a long time earning the qualifications.
The job market is really bad and low paying. I can't secure a job in my field and am now applying for jobs i could have applied for without my qualifications.
Most educations are over over crowded and they are no longer needed, there is no longer any value you can give to those markets through your 'new shiny degree.'
I've fallen into the slow lane. Unscripted really emphasised how some degrees are outdated and worthless and I've felt this first hand.

My aim is to break away from the script, provide true value and speak with like minded people.

@MJ DeMarco

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
My aim is to break away from the script, provide true value and speak with like minded people.

Welcome to the forum. Do you have a plan, or in the exploration phase?

Jo O'n pix vu vji gusan.

O'wi sidipvmz katv gopotjif siefoph Aptdsoqvif.
O'n e raemogoif edduapvepv epf tqipv e muph voni iespoph vji raemogodevoupt.
Vji kuc nesliv ot siemmz cef epf mux qezoph. O dep'v tidasi e kuc op nz goimf epf en pux eqqmzoph gus kuct o duamf jewi eqqmoif gus xovjuav nz raemogodevoupt.
Nutv ifadevoupt esi uwis uwis dsuxfif epf vjiz esi pu muphis piifif, vjisi ot pu muphis epz wemai zua dep howi vu vjuti neslivt vjsuahj zuas 'pix tjopz fihsii.'
O'wi gemmip opvu vji tmux mepi. Aptdsoqvif siemmz inqjetotif jux tuni fihsiit esi uavfevif epf xusvjmitt epf O'wi gimv vjot gostv jepf.

Nz eon ot vu csiel exez gsun vji tdsoqv, qsuwofi vsai wemai epf tqiel xovj moli nopfif qiuqmi.

@NK FiNesdu
Ximduni

Ximduni vu vji gusan. Fu zua jewi e qmep, us op vji iyqmusevoup qjeti?
o'n op vji ofie tvehi. On vszoph vu muul opvu vji vjopht on opvisitvif op epf lpuxmifhiecmi up epf ofpivogz xezt o dep eff wemai.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back