The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

Introducing Myself

Vamsi Interviews

Podcaster
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Jul 12, 2024
Vancouver, BC
Hi everyone, I'm excited to join the community. My name is Vamsi, I'm 28 years old, and I've been interested in entrepreneurship since I was about 12 years old when I first read Rich Dad, Poor Dad. I've tried starting multiple businesses over the course of my career but haven't found success just yet. I enjoyed the process and learnt a lot along the way so I'm happy to keep continuing.

I interviewed someone last night and they highly recommended The Millionaire Fastlane , so I started reading it immediately afterwards. I loved the book and so I signed up for this forum. I recently got fired from a part-time job helping a company build online courses, and I felt bad about it for a day, but then I thought, "Maybe this is an opportunity". I have about 5 months' expenses saved up, so I'm thinking I should go all-in on the entrepreneurial journey for the next 2-3 months and see how much progress I can make if I focus on nothing else.

I currently host a podcast about entrepreneurship on Youtube which I started 1.5 years ago. It's by far the most fulfilling thing I've ever done, so I want to find a way to do it for the rest of my life, similarly to the J.K. Rowling Story MJ mentioned in The Millionaire Fastlane about how she was super happy when she succeeded not because of all the money, but because she was finally able to write full-time.

I also co-founded an indie game studio in 2019 with some friends called Fragless Designs. We're still working on releasing our first PC game on Steam, likely sometime in 2025. They're handling all the game development, and I helped them by incorporating the company, filing our taxes, drafting legal contracts, and I'll be helping out with marketing once the game is closer to release.

In terms of businesses to start and grow from here, I'm thinking of two potential options:
1. Help businesses launch a podcast, using everything I've learnt over the last 1.5 years. Teach one of their employees about my process and how to use all the necessary tools so they can continue releasing weekly episodes.
2. Help individuals 1 on 1 through English tutoring, specializing in reducing their accent. I've noticed this is a pain point for many ESL speakers. They're often asked to repeat themselves, or people just nod along without truly understanding what they're saying.

Anyway, I'll post in the more appropriate sections to get feedback on those ideas and get started. Thanks for having me and I look forward to getting to know all the interesting people here!

Cheers,

Vamsi

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
452%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Vamsi, great to have ya. Appreciate the intro too.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...