What's new

Introducing Myself.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

mary17

Young Innovator | Digital Marketing Enthusiast
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Hi everyone, my name is Mariam, and I'm a 16-year-old from India. I'm currently studying in 12th Arts.

Background:​

I was born and raised in Dubai until I was 8 years old. My father is Indian, and my mother is Pakistani. As a kid, I often saw my parents fighting and yelling at each other, which significantly impacted me and led to a lot of social anxiety.

I struggled academically and was always daydreaming in class. I was bullied and had no friends, but I was creative and always thought outside the box.

At the age of 8, I moved to India with my dad and sister. That's when I learned about my parents' separation. I started living with my grandparents in a joint family, away from my parents. My dad would visit occasionally, but it didn't feel the same; it felt broken.

Fast Forward:​

My dad moved permanently to India and remarried, and we finally found stability. He used to run a company, and two years ago, alongside that, he began affiliate marketing. He signed up for different brands to promote them, receiving referral links, creating websites, and primarily using PPC, mostly with Bing ads. This business turned out to be a success, allowing him to retire at the age of 45.

However, he wanted to continue working and scaling his business, so he restarted his company of his own volition and freedom. My father has always encouraged me to take the non-conventional route and to be different (as discussed in Unscripted ).

Enough about my dad! I always felt there was something off about the scripted lifestyle. After reading The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted , I promised myself I wouldn't settle for mediocrity.

As I grew up, my father always encouraged me to read, although, as a kid, I preferred books with pictures. I decided to give it a shot, and the first "no picture" book I read was How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie when I was 13. I found it boring at first, but as I started implementing the techniques, I saw improvements in my relationships. I even managed to make a few good friends and learned how to genuinely appreciate others and make them feel important.

A few months ago, I became serious about my entrepreneurship journey. I think I experienced my FTE (not sure if it was real or not), but it gave me an initial push. I didn't even know what an FTE was at the time! Somehow, the universe seemed to align, and The Millionaire Fastlane appeared on my bed. Although I knew we had the book at home, I never bothered to read it until I felt hopeless.

And it was absolutely worth it!

My favorite part of the book was when MJ discussed the difference between interest and commitment. I realized I had been dreaming about building a business and making money online without taking action because I was making excuses and lacked a strong "WHY." I got fed up with myself and just started. I didn’t care if things didn’t go as planned or if I failed; I suppressed all the negative self-talk and took action.

I stumbled upon a YouTube video course on how to sell digital products online and followed it to learn. During that process, I learned:

• How to find a winning product that's in demand
  • How to create a sales funnel on Systeme.io
  • What a domain and hosting are
  • How to run Facebook ads
This post is getting a bit long, so I'll wrap up by saying that I'm currently doing affiliate marketing, and I'm considering documenting my journey on this forum.

I know that affiliate marketing isn’t entirely a Fastlane business as it violates the commandment of control from the CENTS framework. However, my objective is to grow my business to the point where my income remains stable, even if a few brands decide to discontinue our partnership.

I’d like to end this with a thank you to MJ for creating such amazing books and providing an incredible platform for entrepreneurs.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Nesoen, epf O'n e 16-zies-umf gsun Opfoe.

O'n onqsittif Nesoen, zua xsovi civvis vjep tuni Enisodept vxodi zuas ehi.

Ximduni ecuesf.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom