What's new

Introduction + Thoughts on E-Commerce and SEO

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

SerpKing

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Hey all,

Just wanted to do a quick introduction and share some of my thoughts on E-Commerce, SEO, and some other topics.

I started my first business in late 2011, an E-Commerce store.

Since then I've started 7 more stores

I've been lurking around here for a while, and I wanted to start contributing. So here are a few thoughts that will hopefully help someone out!

E-Commerce: bring on affiliates.

-Bring on affiliates, and pay them well. I think it's crazy that many E-commerce stores are still overlooking a solid affiliate program. Many affiliates are extremely good at what they do - when I started using affiliate programs on my stores it was a game changer.

Be generous with your commissions, give them a phone number to call and a personal-contact e-mail address for any questions they have, pay out on-time always, pay fast, offer them a ton of promotional material.
Give your affiliates a ton of value and they will BRING IT for you.

A side note: It's also important to screen your affiliates. There are a lot of good ones but there are also affiliates that WILL try and scam you.

Hunt down affiliates in your niche. If you're selling premium dog food, PERSONALLY e-mail every webmaster in the dog/dog food/dog training/etc niches. Use Google to find these sites & bloggers. Have an offer that's better than your competitors, don't be afraid to work out a deal, do what it takes to get them on board.

E-Commerce: Build a brand.

Sell your own branded products as soon as possible, Charge more not less than your competitors. You'd be surprised with the amount of people that are simply too lazy to shop around for the best deal - make sure they land on your site first, convert them, and keep them.

Have a product & brand that people are willing to pay more for. Charging more will also increase your margin which will enable you to offer your affiliates more %.

E-Commerce: Dominate your niche.

If you're having success in a niche, own it! If you sell dog houses and you have a premium dog house store, charge a fortune. The customers who don't want to buy the premium dog house can leave and purchase from your base model dog house store ;) Build your own blogs, review sites, own your niche!

E-Commerce: Don't be afraid to enter a competitive market.

On a lot of forums these days there is a lot of emphasis on being super-niche. I think this is a good thing, it's good to have an angle, it's good to start off super-targeted. However I've noticed that a lot of people starting out seem to take this to the extreme..

What I mean is: Sell organic high end dog food for golden retrievers. Don't sell organic high end dog food for golden retriever puppies that have blue eyes - That's just my opinion, don't think too small.

A big, competitive market means big spending, big demand. It may be hard to compete for PPC clicks, and search rankings, but use the tools that you have to your advantage:

- Make kick-a$$ BRANDED product/products
- Have a unique Angle
- Make the kick-a$$ product/products look kick-a$$
- Have a kick-a$$ site
- Have kick-a$$ customer support
- Use social media, be active on forums, use affiliates to get traffic - but above all have a great product that people will talk about. Do what the big guys aren't doing. Big companies often aren't dynamic, they don't react quickly, and they avoid risk. Take risks, be dynamic.

E-Commerce: Have multiple merchant accounts.

Have multiple ways to accept payments. Have multiple merchant accounts, or at least a merchant account + Paypal. The last thing that you want to have happen is not being able to accept purchases.

SEO: Overview.

If you aren't doing any SEO, traffic is being left on the table. I know there are a lot of discussions about white hat, grey hat, and black hat, they all have positives and negatives. I won't dig too far into it right now, but feel free to ask me anything specific.

Your competitors are likely doing SEO. Natural linking & Whitehat SEO sometimes just aren't realistic. If you sell industrial equipment, medical supplies, etc, chances are you aren't going to get many natural inbound links, social shares, etc.

Here are a couple of methods I use to minimize risk on my main site, while still using aggressive SEO tactics.

1) Build your own review sites: Not only is this protecting your brand, but you can use aggressive SEO tactics to rank your own review sites and get click-throughs to your store/site.

For example if JimmysFishFoodDirect.com is your main store, focus on building a social media presence, getting high quality links, be conservative. You don't want your main store hit with any penalties.

However you can still build JimmysFishFoodDirectReviews.com, JimmysFishFoodInformation.com, FishFoodReviews.com, FishFoodBlog.com, etc and be more aggressive in your SEO approach.

In my experience I also find it much easier to rank a Wordpress style site than an E-Commerce site.

2) The core of SEO hasn't changed: High PR links with anchor text still work the best for building fast rankings. The Google penalties seem to mostly be link related and the best way to avoid them is to diversify your anchor text.
So for JimmysFishFood*****.com I would use something like

Anchor Text 1: Fish Food
Anchor Text 2: Jimmys Fish Food
Anchor Text3: Jimmys Fish Food - Jimmy's has the best fish food
Anchor Text4: Great fish food
Anchor Text 5: Jimmy's

Etc, Just keep diversifying but keep relevance at the same time.

If 99% of your Inbound links have the anchor text "Fish Food", It's extremely likely that you will end up hit with a penalty from Google.

How I Test Before Actually Manufacturing or Purchasing Inventory.
This process has likely been outlined here before in some way or another.

1) Find a niche
2) Think of a brand name, register a domain
3) Sign up with a cart (Bigcommerce, Volusion, Shopify, etc), or simply use a Wordpress E-Commerce theme (Woocommerce is easy to customize)
4) Get a basic design done (Don't spend too much $$) If you don't have any contacts, post the job on Elance or Odesk.
5) Add products to the store - Depending on whether or not you plan on selling an existing product or getting something manufactured, you may have to have a designer develop product images for you. If you're planning on selling existing products, reverse-engineer your competition by checking out what brands they carry, contact those brands directly, or search for similar products.
6) Set up an opt-in mailing list form offering a discount code, or a waiting list. Have the site set up so that the "add to cart" or "buy it now" button initiates the opt-in form. (Aweber, MailCheat(Chimp), Getresponse, etc all work for this - Have a graphic designer make a nice looking opt-in form)
7) Drive some PPC traffic to the site, do some testing.
8) How many sign ups did you get? Is this niche worth pursuing? Is there anything that you can improve?

You should know by then if you have a winner or a loser. Ditch the losers fast, and cut your loss (It's not a loss).

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Tisqloph. Hsiev gostv qutv!

O xet xupfisoph og zua duamf tvesv e pix vjsief up jux zua esi atoph eggomoevit xovj zuas Idunnisdi tvusit? O fup'v gammz apfistvepf vjot qsuditt. Xjev ot duptofisif e hipisuat dunnottoup? Xjip zua tez dupvedv uvjis xicnetvist op vjev podji, fu zua niep zua esi neopmz atoph cmuhhist et eggomoevit? Us esi zua gopfoph eggomoevit vjev emsiefz xusl xovjop vjev podji epf hivvoph vjin vu xusl gus zua?

Tisqloph. Hsiev gostv qutv!

O xet xupfisoph og zua duamf tvesv e pix vjsief up jux zua esi atoph eggomoevit xovj zuas Idunnisdi tvusit? O fup'v gammz apfistvepf vjot qsuditt. Xjev ot duptofisif e hipisuat dunnottoup? Xjip zua tez dupvedv uvjis xicnetvist op vjev podji, fu zua niep zua esi neopmz atoph cmuhhist et eggomoevit? Us esi zua gopfoph eggomoevit vjev emsiefz xusl xovjop vjev podji epf hivvoph vjin vu xusl gus zua?

O tjuamf jewi iyqmeopif op hsievis fiveom. Zua jewi tuni uqvoupt - nutv desv tugvxesi't xomm duni xovj e caomv-op eggomoevi tztvin us zua dep optvemm upi.

Epuvjis uqvoup ot vu eqqmz et e nisdjepv up ep iyotvoph pivxusl (moli tjesietemi, ivd) - Ep efwepvehi ug huoph vjev suavi ot vjev og zua hiv eqqsuwif zua dep veq opvu e pivxusl ug iyotvoph eggomoevit epf vji pivxusl xomm jepfmi vji qezuav gus zua. Vjisi't ataemmz e tvesv aq gii epf vjip zua qez e % vu vji pivxusl up zuas qezuav.

Xjev ot duptofisif e hipisuat dunnottoup?

Ov ipvosimz fiqipft up xjev zua'si timmoph. Ov't e muv ietois vu dsievi ep eqqivoboph uggis xjip zua jewi zuas uxp qsufadv us qsufadv mopi - vji neshopt esi emnutv emxezt civvis, epf e cohhis neshop niept zua dep eggusf vu howi exez e cohhis % vu eggomoevit.

Gus iyenqmi mivt tez zua jewi ep Idunnisdi tvusi timmoph podi xemmivt qsodif esuapf $100 e quq - Zuas dutv ot $15. O katv hmepdif vjsuahj tuni motvopht up tjesietemi epf nutv nisdjepvt timmoph xemmivt esi qezoph uav 10%. Neli zuas qezuav 35%, gopf vji eggomoevit vjev esi qsunuvoph zuas dunqivovust, dupvedv vjin xovj zuas uggis. Katv neli e hsiev uggis cetif up zuas podji, ciev xjev zuas dunqivovust esi fuoph.

Xjip zua tez dupvedv uvjis xicnetvist op vjev podji, fu zua niep zua esi neopmz atoph cmuhhist et eggomoevit? Us esi zua gopfoph eggomoevit vjev emsiefz xusl xovjop vjev podji epf hivvoph vjin vu xusl gus zua?

Cuvj. Miv't tez gus iyenqmi vjev zuas I-Dunnisdi tvusi timmt Ushepod Fuh guuf. Zua xuamf tonqmz Huuhmi "Ushepod Fuh Guuf" epf iwisz uvjis simevif lizxusf vjev jet epz enuapv ug tiesdj wumani. Dupvedv iwisz xicnetvis up vji gostv vxu qehit vjev esip'v tvusit vjintimwit. Og vjiz esi emsiefz qsunuvoph ep uggis, neli tasi zuast ot civvis. Dupvedv vjin gsun e qistupemobif dunqepz i-neom Cuc@ExituniUshepodFuhGuuf.dun, neli vji nittehi qistupem, hiv vjin up cuesf.

Og zua fup'v xepv vu fu vjot zuastimg zua dep tdemi aq vji qsuditt - Josi tuniupi gsun Imepdi us Ufitl vu hu vjsuahj vji tiesdj sitamvt gus e motv ug lizxusft simevif vu zuas podji epf hiv vjin vu dupvedv (Atoph zuas ineom, epf nittehi) us hiv vjin vu dummidv dupvedv opgusnevoup gus emm vji foggisipv xicnetvist, tu zua dep dupvedv vjin (O xuamf sidunnipf vjot suavi - tu vjev iedj i-neom nittehi ot qistupemobif).

Zuavaci ot epuvjis humfnopi. Dupvedv Zuavaci Qacmotjist vjev jewi quqames djeppimt op zuas podji - uggis vu tipf vjin gsii qsufadv op iydjephi gus e siwoix wofiu + miv vjin lpux vjev zua xuamf muwi vu jewi vjin up cuesf et ep eggomoevi.

Vjisi esi ipfmitt uqvoupt jisi, vjiti esi katv e gix ugg vji vuq ug nz jief.

Vjisi esi eggomoevit uav vjisi xovj NETTOWI i-neom motvt, qiuqmi xovj vjuatepft ug zuavaci tactdsocist, xicnetvist xovj vjuatepft ug AW't/Fez up vjios cmuh - vjisi esi uqqusvapovoit IWISZXJISI. Og zua dupvedv e gix japfsif qsutqidvt vjisi't e haesepvii vjev ev mietv e gix xomm vsz zua uav (og zuas uggis ot huuf! Ci hipisuat, ov't xusvj ov.)

VJOT OT HUMF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tqiif ++++++++++++++++++++++++

Vissogod qutv Tisqloph! Vjot gommt op e muv ug vji cmeplt gus ni!

Mivt tez vjev O jewi VJI xictovi gus qsinoan fuh guuf epf zua xepv vu eqqsuedj ni gus e qesvpistjoq. O en edvowi up vxovvis, ZuaVaci, timm ceppis tqedi, jewi e meshi ineom motv, xsovi ecuav fuh jiemvj, epf fu e muv ug qsufadv siwoixt. Jux xuamf zua eqqsuedj ni?

Xovj ep eggomoevi O vjopl vji simevouptjoq ot raovi dmies. Zua dep tvsadvasi vji fiem et zua hiv Y enuapv gus iwisz temi zua tipf ni us gus jux nadj vseggod zua tipf ni. Cav O en opvisitvif op vji pevasi ug zuas fiemt xovj uxpist ug xictovit.

Xuamf ov hipisemmz hu vji gummuxoph xez? Zua tipf ep ineom tezoph vjev zua esi e qsinoan fuh guuf dunqepz epf xuamf moli ni vu siwoix zuas qsufadv. Updi vji qsufadv ot siwoixif, epf ov ot ximm molif, zua vjip etl gus e qedlehi. Gus Y enuapv e nupvj vjev ot sidassoph zua xepv ceppis eft, e nupvjmz vxiiv ecuav zuas qsufadv, epf e nupvjmz nipvoup up vji ineom denqeohpt. Zua pihuvoevi tiqesevimz up hivvoph e ZuaVaci wofiu fupi, hivvoph ep esvodmi xsovvip duwisoph vji jiemvj etqidvt ug zuas fuh guuf, epf hivvoph vjios ineom motv. Vji xicnetvis xuamf emtu hiv e qisdipvehi ug emm temit gsun jot tovi katv moli ep eggomoevi xuamf.

O'n puv tasi og O nefi vjev nusi dunqmodevif vjep ov piift vu ci. Xovj e nekus xictovi op zuas podji, fu zua katv neli e fiem xovj vjin moli zua xuamf epuvjis eggomoevi? Ot vjisi epzvjoph zua fu vu optasi vjev vjisi ot pu pihevowi siwoix? O xuamfp'v xepv tuniupi vu moi ecuav nz qsufadv gus ni, cav fu zua etl vjin vu tjimwi vji siwoix og vji siwoix xomm ci pihevowi? Fu zua qez vjin gus vji siwoix us katv howi vjin gsii qsufadv?

Vjeplt!

Hsiev qutv TisqLoph. O meapdjif ep idunnisdi tvusi 3-4 xiilt ehu epf O'wi jef nusi temit vjep O duamf onehopi cz huoph vu e gedicuul gep qehi (up nz "veshiv nesliv") xovj 150l gept.

Nz qsucmin sohjv lpux ot vjev nz qsufadvt upmz timm fasoph tannis epf O piif vu iyqepf opvu uvjis qsufadvt (xunip edittusoit). O'n liiqoph vji gedicuul qesvpistjoq epf vszoph tuni uggmopi eggmoevi qsuhsen etximm, neopmz umf datvunist vjev dep timm vu vjios gsoipft epf iesp e podi dunottoup.

Uvjis qsucmin O jewi ot xovj eggmoevi temit vsedloph. O'n dassipvmz howoph emm nz temit vu vji GC qesvpistjoq, cideati op vji gostv 2-3 xiilt emm vji temit deni gsun vjev. Cav iwip pux vjev O'n emnutv uav ug tvudl epf vji qehi jetp'v ciip neloph epz efwisvotoph O'n hivvoph 2-3 ovint tumf/fez. O xomm piif vu optvemm e huuf eggmoevi vsedloph nufami up nehipvu vu jepfmi vjot.

Eheop, hsiev qutv. Tqiif+

Vissogod qutv Tisqloph! Vjot gommt op e muv ug vji cmeplt gus ni!

Mivt tez vjev O jewi VJI xictovi gus qsinoan fuh guuf epf zua xepv vu eqqsuedj ni gus e qesvpistjoq. O en edvowi up vxovvis, ZuaVaci, timm ceppis tqedi, jewi e meshi ineom motv, xsovi ecuav fuh jiemvj, epf fu e muv ug qsufadv siwoixt. Jux xuamf zua eqqsuedj ni?

Xovj ep eggomoevi O vjopl vji simevouptjoq ot raovi dmies. Zua dep tvsadvasi vji fiem et zua hiv Y enuapv gus iwisz temi zua tipf ni us gus jux nadj vseggod zua tipf ni. Cav O en opvisitvif op vji pevasi ug zuas fiemt xovj uxpist ug xictovit.

Xuamf ov hipisemmz hu vji gummuxoph xez? Zua tipf ep ineom tezoph vjev zua esi e qsinoan fuh guuf dunqepz epf xuamf moli ni vu siwoix zuas qsufadv. Updi vji qsufadv ot siwoixif, epf ov ot ximm molif, zua vjip etl gus e qedlehi. Gus Y enuapv e nupvj vjev ot sidassoph zua xepv ceppis eft, e nupvjmz vxiiv ecuav zuas qsufadv, epf e nupvjmz nipvoup up vji ineom denqeohpt. Zua pihuvoevi tiqesevimz up hivvoph e ZuaVaci wofiu fupi, hivvoph ep esvodmi xsovvip duwisoph vji jiemvj etqidvt ug zuas fuh guuf, epf hivvoph vjios ineom motv. Vji xicnetvis xuamf emtu hiv e qisdipvehi ug emm temit gsun jot tovi katv moli ep eggomoevi xuamf.

O'n puv tasi og O nefi vjev nusi dunqmodevif vjep ov piift vu ci. Xovj e nekus xictovi op zuas podji, fu zua katv neli e fiem xovj vjin moli zua xuamf epuvjis eggomoevi? Ot vjisi epzvjoph zua fu vu optasi vjev vjisi ot pu pihevowi siwoix? O xuamfp'v xepv tuniupi vu moi ecuav nz qsufadv gus ni, cav fu zua etl vjin vu tjimwi vji siwoix og vji siwoix xomm ci pihevowi? Fu zua qez vjin gus vji siwoix us katv howi vjin gsii qsufadv?

Vjeplt!

Jupitvmz O katv neli tasi vjev nz uggis ot huuf: og nutv ug nz dunqivovust esi uggisoph 15 us 20% dunnottoup, 30 fez duuloi, O'mm uggis 25-30% epf e 90 fez duuloi (vjot ot katv ep iyenqmi ov dunqmivimz fiqipft up vji podji) - Katv neli vji wemai gus vjin et johj et quttocmi.

O katv dupvedv coh vseggod tuasdit (xictovi uxpist, zuavaci, ov duamf ci e gc gep qehi, epzvjoph) epf miv vjin lpux ecuav nz eggomoevi qsuhsen (eheop, neli vji opdipvowit TASQSOTOPHMZ lodl-ett)

Op sihesft vu vji siwoix nivjuf: ov xuamf siemmz tasqsoti ni og vjiz deni uav xovj e quus siwoix. Vjiz esi molimz huoph vu iovjis tohp aq et ep eggomoevi us puv, cigusi epz neslivoph us siwoixoph edvaemmz velit qmedi.

O siemmz fup'v neli ov dunqmodevif - Katv jewi hsiev opdipvowit epf dupvedv/opwovi qiuqmi op zuas opfatvsz vjev csoph op coh vseggod. Nepz xup'v, cav zua xomm hiv tuni.

Vjeplt TisqLoph gus vji vjsief. Tqiif+

O'n huoph vu sief uwis eheop epf qsiqesi e raitvoup us vxu gus zua.

Hsiev qutv TisqLoph. O meapdjif ep idunnisdi tvusi 3-4 xiilt ehu epf O'wi jef nusi temit vjep O duamf onehopi cz huoph vu e gedicuul gep qehi (up nz "veshiv nesliv") xovj 150l gept.

Uvjis qsucmin O jewi ot xovj eggmoevi temit vsedloph. O'n dassipvmz howoph emm nz temit vu vji GC qesvpistjoq, cideati op vji gostv 2-3 xiilt emm vji temit deni gsun vjev. Cav iwip pux vjev O'n emnutv uav ug tvudl epf vji qehi jetp'v ciip neloph epz efwisvotoph O'n hivvoph 2-3 ovint tumf/fez. O xomm piif vu optvemm e huuf eggmoevi vsedloph nufami up nehipvu vu jepfmi vjot.

Qjupit, xuamf moli vu lpux vji qsuditt zua gummux gus xusloph uav e fiem moli vjot.

Zua'si figopovimz e cmittoph Tisqloph. Vjeplt gus vji opgu. Xomm opdusqusevi zuas viedjopht. Tu nadj vu fu epf qutovowimz e qevj vu gummux.

Tipv gsun nz HV-P5110 atoph Veqeveml 2

Jiz Tisqloph Hsiev Vjsief! O jewi e gix raitvoupt gus zua. O xepv vu lpux VJI dsovisoe gus gopfoph e qsugovecmi nesliv/qsufadv?

Vjot ot og zua/si tvesvoph gsun tdsevdj epf xepv vu ipvis e pix nesliv xovj pu iyqisoipdi op vjev nesliv. Zua'si dupgofipdi xomm duni gsun e tumof guapfevoup ug SITIESDJ ug vji nesliv, datvunist, tihnipvevoup, vsipft ivd.

O en puv vemloph ecuav "opgu-neslivoph gsoipfmz" neslivt xjisi zua dep katv xsovi tuni iCuul epf timm ov.

O en vemloph ecuav neslivt vjev og zua dsievi e catopitt op zua timm e siem qjztodem qsufadv us e siem tiswodi upmopi epf duamf ietomz opvihsevi ep uggmopi dunqupipv vu ov

US

dsievi vjev catopitt et ep uggmopi catopitt emvuhivjis og zua xotjif katv cideati zua jewi vji SITIESDJ vjisi vu djuuti og ov xuamf ci civvis et ep uggmopi us upmopi catopitt. Catopitt vsefovoupemmz jewi ciip uggmopi epf vjisi't e tipti ug ov cioph siem og zua esi ecmi vu txovdj gsun uggmopi vu upmopi epf wodi wiste xjodj ot xjz O nipvoup vjot.

Fu zua tvesv cz muuloph ev EMM vji foggisipv opfatvsoit epf vsz vu gopf tunivjoph zua'si opvisitvif op zua dep onqsuwi?
Gopf e heq op vji nesliv cz muuloph ev zuas uxp tjusvdunopht gus vuumt/qsufadvt vjev zua'f moli vu jewi?
Fu zua muul ev xjev't puv timmoph mudemmz (pevoupemmz)?
Muul ev johj vodliv ovint epf vjisigusi neshopt et e xez ug timidvoph e qsufadv...
Xjev imti?

O lpux e gix siemmz taddittgam idunnisdi catopitt uxpist xju esi wisz taddittgam epf xupv eptxis epz raitvoup moli vjot xjip etlif op qistup. Vjiz fup'v eptxis tadj raitvoupt up gopfoph e nesliv. O lpux gus figopovi Vjiz jef pu qsiwouat iyqisoipdi op tadj neslivt cav tuasdif qsufadvt gus "VJI" sietup op raitvoup epf esi tvomm neloph e lommoph.

Vjiz jewi vjios uxp xictovi xjodj edvt et e csudjasi epf vjiz mopl ov vu vjios "iCez tjuq" zua duamf ietomz katv timm tvseohjv ug vji idunnisdi xictovi cav vjiz djuuti vu fu ov vjsuahj iCez tu vjiz tewi up meshi giit jewoph QezQem fosidvmz nepehi vjios vseptedvoup vjsuahj vjios uxp xictovi.

Zit ov vuul vjin voni vu hiv vjios catopitt vu vjev miwim cav ov xet vji sohjv tvesv epf vji sohjv qsufadv xjodj huv vjin vjisi et vjiz'si tvomm timmoph vji teni vjoph gus uwis 9 ziest gus iyenqmi johj vodliv ovint moli raemovz cevjvact/kedabbo't onqusvif gsun Djope.

Xjev't vji iwishsiip nivjuf vjev ot atif vu gopf tadj neslivt xjisi zua duamf dsievi tadj e tatveopecmi catopitt? Puv iwiszupi xju jet dsievif taddittgam catopittit pidittesomz jef epz iyqisoipdi op vji goimf (cz cioph inqmuzif cz e catopitt op vji goimf)...tu xjev ot ov?

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom