The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

AlexisAutotte

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Apr 26, 2024
Hey Everyone!

It’s Alexis Autotte, back stronger than ever and ready to reignite my true Fastlane journey toward success and the dream of living on the Floridian coast.

I’ve been a member of the Fastlane Forum for the past 1-2 years, and during that time, I’ve faced many setbacks. I tried starting a business with a friend, creating a trading bot, but that venture ended in betrayal. My close relative and former friend even sent me threats about using the trading bot with family members, vowing to bring me and my family to justice. It was a tough experience, but it taught me valuable lessons about trust and resilience.

It’s been almost a year since I graduated from college. I’ve spent that time unemployed, struggling with depression, and trying to find my footing while living in my parents' basement. I’ve attempted to create several Roblox games, including a tycoon and a muscle simulator, both of which failed. Now, I’m working on a dungeon simulator, determined to make it a success.

Recently, I came to a big realization: trading, especially forex, is a waste of time and not worth the stress. It’s gambling, plain and simple, and I now see that technical analysis is pure bullshit. I’ve decided to leave that world behind and focus on building something real, something I have control over.

To that end, I’ve started a YouTube channel where I create Roblox tutorials on how to build different game features. These videos are not only a way to help others but also a way to document my journey as I develop my skills. It’s been a powerful tool for me to track my progress and reflect on how far I’ve come.

I also want to share that I have autism, and while some people may have misconceptions about what that means, I see it as part of what makes me who I am. Autism isn’t an obstacle for me—in fact, it’s one of my strengths. With my autistic traits, I see the world from a different angle, outside the conventional box. This unique perspective allows me to approach problems creatively and find innovative solutions that others might overlook. And when I’m into something, I’m in it 100%. I pour all my energy and focus into whatever I’m passionate about, which drives me to push boundaries and achieve my goals.

I’m here to reconnect with this community, share my journey, and get back on track with my Fastlane goals.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...