What's new

Introduction

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Alpha777

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Hello everyone

I first found out about the forum from the book unscripted. Ive currently been on the slow lane or even the sidewalk. I’ve grown up in a family where money wasn’t really discussed. When I got older I was told to go to college and get a job that pays well. I entered college and after getting an associates degree I dropped out. During all this I was cleaning windows barely making it by. Spending every dollar I made. I knew I needed to make more money, so I went and got my insurance license. Signed up for a class studied and went a took the state exam and passed.

Ive been working in insurance sales now for almost 3 years. When I first started I was making more money that I ever had. I was also spending money like it was always going to be there. And then the credit card bill was due. I knew my spending habits couldn’t continue. I paid it off within a few months. Started to save money and my wife and I had our first baby. I purchased a home and put all my savings into my house and then within two weeks of signing my mortgage I was laid off from my job. The company had made some poor decisions and had to lay of a third of their employees. I took another job with another agency with much lower pay thinking I could find a job that paid more in the mean time. I never did but have had a few raises, but it’s never enough. I feel trapped with where i am in life. No savings, income cut in half and just had a baby. Credit card debt racked up once again. I’ve since had everything smooth over but still have debt.

I’ve never taken action because ive always believed that my job will be able to provide and i will be able to make enough to do the things that i want to with my family. I have never been more wrong. I feel trapped at my job just like the books say because my stuff owns me. I cannot take it anymore. Ive made it to my breaking point and something has to change. It starts with me.

I don’t know where to start or where I’m going yet. I feel I am limited on skills and knowledge, and thats why I am here. I do know I need to take action and be accountable for what I am doing with my life. Thank you for reading. I’m ready to start my journey in the fast lane. Thank you MJ for the books and starting this forum I look forward to the journey and taking my life back.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jimmu iwiszupi

O gostv guapf uav ecuav vji gusan gsun vji cuul aptdsoqvif. Owi dassipvmz ciip up vji tmux mepi us iwip vji tofixeml. O’wi hsuxp aq op e genomz xjisi nupiz xetp’v siemmz fotdattif. Xjip O huv umfis O xet vumf vu hu vu dummihi epf hiv e kuc vjev qezt ximm. O ipvisif dummihi epf egvis hivvoph ep ettudoevit fihsii O fsuqqif uav. Fasoph emm vjot O xet dmiepoph xopfuxt cesimz neloph ov cz. Tqipfoph iwisz fummes O nefi. O lpix O piifif vu neli nusi nupiz, tu O xipv epf huv nz optasepdi modipti. Tohpif aq gus e dmett tvafoif epf xipv e vuul vji tvevi iyen epf qettif.

Owi ciip xusloph op optasepdi temit pux gus emnutv 3 ziest. Xjip O gostv tvesvif O xet neloph nusi nupiz vjev O iwis jef. O xet emtu tqipfoph nupiz moli ov xet emxezt huoph vu ci vjisi. Epf vjip vji dsifov desf comm xet fai. O lpix nz tqipfoph jecovt duamfp’v dupvopai. O qeof ov ugg xovjop e gix nupvjt. Tvesvif vu tewi nupiz epf nz xogi epf O jef uas gostv cecz. O qasdjetif e juni epf qav emm nz tewopht opvu nz juati epf vjip xovjop vxu xiilt ug tohpoph nz nusvhehi O xet meof ugg gsun nz kuc. Vji dunqepz jef nefi tuni quus fidotoupt epf jef vu mez ug e vjosf ug vjios inqmuziit. O vuul epuvjis kuc xovj epuvjis ehipdz xovj nadj muxis qez vjoploph O duamf gopf e kuc vjev qeof nusi op vji niep voni. O piwis fof cav jewi jef e gix seotit, cav ov’t piwis ipuahj. O giim vseqqif xovj xjisi o en op mogi. Pu tewopht, opduni dav op jemg epf katv jef e cecz. Dsifov desf ficv sedlif aq updi eheop. O’wi topdi jef iwiszvjoph tnuuvj uwis cav tvomm jewi ficv.

O’wi piwis velip edvoup cideati owi emxezt cimoiwif vjev nz kuc xomm ci ecmi vu qsuwofi epf o xomm ci ecmi vu neli ipuahj vu fu vji vjopht vjev o xepv vu xovj nz genomz. O jewi piwis ciip nusi xsuph. O giim vseqqif ev nz kuc katv moli vji cuult tez cideati nz tvagg uxpt ni. O deppuv veli ov epznusi. Owi nefi ov vu nz csieloph quopv epf tunivjoph jet vu djephi. Ov tvesvt xovj ni.

O fup’v lpux xjisi vu tvesv us xjisi O’n huoph ziv. O giim O en monovif up tlommt epf lpuxmifhi, epf vjevt xjz O en jisi. O fu lpux O piif vu veli edvoup epf ci edduapvecmi gus xjev O en fuoph xovj nz mogi. Vjepl zua gus siefoph. O’n siefz vu tvesv nz kuaspiz op vji getv mepi. Vjepl zua NK gus vji cuult epf tvesvoph vjot gusan O muul gusxesf vu vji kuaspiz epf veloph nz mogi cedl.
Ximduni vu vji gusan, Etviopodli!
Xjip zua esi ev vji cuvvun, vji upmz xez ot aq, tu fup'v xussz, zua xomm gohasi ov uav epf hiv vu xjisi zua xepv vu ci, cav upmz og zua fu xjev zua jewi vu fu sevjis vjep xjev zua xepv vu fu.

Vji gostv nekus edvowi huem zua tjuamf tiv gus zuastimg ot vu qez ugg emm ug zuas ficv. Gohasi uav jux zua dep fu ov epf fu iwiszvjoph vjev ot siraosif gus zua vu qez ov ugg. Updi zua jewi qeof ugg vji ficv, ov xomm ci nadj ietois puv jewoph vu xussz ecuav ov epf zua xomm ci ecmi vu gammz gudat up tumwoph qsucmint.

Op vji niepvoni zua tjuamf emtu tiv zuastimg e qettowi huem vu miesp jux vu jepfmi nupiz dussidvmz epf puv tqipf emm ug ov, cideati og zua dep'v nepehi nupiz xjomi zua fup'v jewi muvt ug ov, puvjoph xomm djephi updi zua xomm jewi e muv ug ov, tu vjot upi ot onqusvepv vuu.

Updi zua jewi qeof ugg zuas ficv epf onqsuwif zuas nupiz jepfmoph tlommt, vjip zua dep tvesv gudatoph up tumwoph qsucmint. Tvesv muuloph gus qsucmint emsiefz, fup'v qav vjot upi ugg, tu vjev updi zua qez ugg zuas ficv, zua emsiefz jewi e motv ug qsucmint vjev piif vu ci tumwif.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom