The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction

Macik

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
37%
Jun 23, 2024
Hello to All,

I just want to write down a brief introduction and I hope I meet a lot of like minded individuals here any we share some ideas and experiences with the one thing we all have in common which is Life.

Currently in My Life, I am an Expat in a European country and I came here to find better life and opportunities. I am not some type of high level of education who found a career path, I am quite the opposite I finished the basic high school because I did not know in which University to go so I ended up not going, then since I did not go to University I started to work. Working was the same I did not find something interesting to pursue so I changed a lot of jobs which in few months I found them boring because I adapted to the work in every job I went to, and then in 2021 I started a fast food shop and I did good I even opened another in the same City but different location. My key was that I did not mix the meat with other stuff just to get it more in volume like the rest of the fast food chains, I was serving pure quality meat and that is how my shops started growing. Unfortunately after COVID hit there were a lot of restrictions back there and on top of that a huge inflammation and my options were to either put the prices really high so there is a good slice of the pie for me or start mixing the meat to get it more in volume. Since I did not want to be like the rest I decided to close my shops. After that I left my country and did about the same I was doing, going from dead end job to dead end job. In the meantime since I came here I started reading books because I though if I want my Life to change, I need to change first. After about 10-15 books on the usual ''How to get Rich'' topic and few other, I found these books. I have read the Millionaire Fastlane and currently I am reading UNSCRIPTED .

That is my ''Brief'' explanation of well Me. I hope someone sees this post and at least he know that there are people out here with same struggles or even worse and we are all in this thing together. I hope to see more of you in this Forum and share our ideas and experience. To whoever is reading this I wish you a good day or night in case it's already dark there.
And if by any chance the author of these amazing books reads this post, I want to say thank you for sharing your wisdom, experience and knowledge in the books and on this Forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DonyaSze

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jan 17, 2024
Thank you for sharing your experiences! It was a great read. Welcome to the fourm!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...