The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Investment Mentor

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

InLikeFlint

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Nov 19, 2012
Michigan, USA
Hey Guys,

In the past few months I have been learning as much about business as I can, all different forms (apps, innovation, real estate, etc) I am trying to find which I find most interesting and which I can do at my age with my schedule (See my Intro post for more background information). I am constantly reading articles on all sorts of things, I don't only learn about business, as some of you may know I have recently began testing Nootropics, and have been doing a lot of reading on that, as well as sleep cycles (Polyphasic, etc) and working out and fitness. I guess the way my brain is wired makes me want to constantly be learning new skills and gaining knowledge.

One form of business that really intrigues me is Investing. I am a member of my schools Investment Club, I have read One Up On Wallstreet by Peter Lynch, I read articles and have discussions with friends about stock. But how much do I REALLY know?

One of the advisors in the Investment Club has a full-time job as an Investment Banker, he ranked his knowledge of investing a 7 on a scale to 10 and he has been doing investing his whole life. Point being, there is a whole lot of information out there.

I personally believe that Investing is something best taught from someone with experience, reading books can help, but I think learning from someone is much more beneficial.

Because of this I am looking for someone with experience and knowledge with investing, the stock market, forex, etc. that would be willing to teach me. Keep in mind this won't be a full-time commitment by any means, just a few emails and article/book recommendations with the ability to ask questions when necessary. I would like to learn all sorts of investing: long term, short term, and day trading as well as learning how to judge a companies growth and when the growth will plateau, and stuff like that.

My end goal is to be able to successfully read stocks, and be able to generate my personal opinion on companies, whether or not I turn that into thousands of dollars, who knows. But I would like to have the option if I feel this is something I am very interested in.

Obviously I am asking a lot, and I am well prepared to receive no takers on this, but I thought I would throw the thread up to see if anyone was willing.

In return I can offer the ambition of a young aspiring entrepreneur (Probably not worth much haha), and perhaps royalties or percentages of any money I (might) make through investing.

Cheers everyone!
Sam (InLikeFlint)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.