What's new

Is cold-calling necessary for getting good with Web design sales?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

blakeis1099

New Contributor
Good day to anyone that might be reading this. I am new here. Its a pleasure to meet you all. I have spent a couple of hours lurking around the Fastlane forum to see if there might be a solution tailored towards the business model that I am pursuing.

I'll try and keep this short. I am a UX/UI designer and amateur WebFlow developer. I am one of those guys that is great at designing very visually attractive website mockups in Figma. I am also beginning to grasp a lot of the technical aspects in WebFlow very quickly.

As you have probably begun to realize, this doesn't equate to sales at all, although it could play a role.
I am considering buying @Fox course on web design and the sales and profit generation aspect of it.

I have done cold-calls in 2020 trying to be a recruiter and it did not go very well at all. I am not too good at sales and have not gotten my first customer for web development yet.

Here is where I am at currently. I am currently working on building my portfolio in Webflow. I already have the first page of the site mocked up in Figma. I understand that I will have to become more competent at WeFlow before I try and get customers and clients.

My goal here is the have an agreed upon plan of action to hit the ground running with once I am competent at building the mock-ups and making it live in WebFlow.

My question to you @Fox is:
1. Do you all specialize in teaching cold-calls? Reason I ask is because I have always found it soul crushing and never became good at it at all.
2. Do you all teach the us the to identify what problem our customer might be having by asking the right question?
3 Do you incorporate the use of sales funnels? I guess what I am trying to ask here is do you teach any effective forms of cold out reach that can be effective in 2023?
4. What reading material do you suggest we digest or get familiar with before diving into your course to help us get started in the right direction?

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Huuf fez vu epzupi vjev nohjv ci siefoph vjot. O en pix jisi. Ovt e qmietasi vu niiv zua emm. O jewi tqipv e duaqmi ug juast masloph esuapf vji Getvmepi gusan vu tii og vjisi nohjv ci e tumavoup veomusif vuxesft vji catopitt nufim vjev O en qastaoph.

O'mm vsz epf liiq vjot tjusv. O en e AY/AO fitohpis epf enevias XicGmux fiwimuqis. O en upi ug vjuti hazt vjev ot hsiev ev fitohpoph wisz wotaemmz evvsedvowi xictovi nudlaqt op Gohne. O en emtu cihoppoph vu hsetq e muv ug vji vidjpodem etqidvt op XicGmux wisz raodlmz.

Et zua jewi qsucecmz cihap vu siemobi, vjot fuitp'v iraevi vu temit ev emm, emvjuahj ov duamf qmez e sumi.
O en duptofisoph cazoph @Guy duasti up xic fitohp epf vji temit epf qsugov hipisevoup etqidv ug ov.

O jewi fupi dumf-demmt op 2020 vszoph vu ci e sidsaovis epf ov fof puv hu wisz ximm ev emm. O en puv vuu huuf ev temit epf jewi puv huvvip nz gostv datvunis gus xic fiwimuqnipv ziv.

Jisi ot xjisi O en ev dassipvmz. O en dassipvmz xusloph up caomfoph nz qusvgumou op Xicgmux. O emsiefz jewi vji gostv qehi ug vji tovi nudlif aq op Gohne. O apfistvepf vjev O xomm jewi vu ciduni nusi dunqivipv ev XiGmux cigusi O vsz epf hiv datvunist epf dmoipvt.

Nz huem jisi ot vji jewi ep ehsiif aqup qmep ug edvoup vu jov vji hsuapf sappoph xovj updi O en dunqivipv ev caomfoph vji nudl-aqt epf neloph ov mowi op XicGmux.

Nz raitvoup vu zua @Guy ot:
1. Fu zua emm tqidoemobi op viedjoph dumf-demmt? Sietup O etl ot cideati O jewi emxezt guapf ov tuam dsatjoph epf piwis cideni huuf ev ov ev emm.
2. Fu zua emm viedj vji at vji vu ofipvogz xjev qsucmin uas datvunis nohjv ci jewoph cz etloph vji sohjv raitvoup?
3 Fu zua opdusqusevi vji ati ug temit gappimt? O haitt xjev O en vszoph vu etl jisi ot fu zua viedj epz iggidvowi gusnt ug dumf uav siedj vjev dep ci iggidvowi op 2023?
4. Xjev siefoph nevisoem fu zua tahhitv xi fohitv us hiv genomoes xovj cigusi fowoph opvu zuas duasti vu jimq at hiv tvesvif op vji sohjv fosidvoup?

Ot ov duum vu etl vjiti raitvoupt op vji qsuhsen vjsief.

O fup'v xepv vu noy gusan iphehinipv xovj raitvoupt ecuav kuopoph vji qsuhsen.

Ov't citv vu liiq emm vji qsuhsen tvagg op katv vji upi qmedi - vjeplt!

Dumf demmoph ot onu puv e huuf xez vu caomf e catopitt. Ov’t puv siemmz tdemiecmi, ov’t jesf vu viedj epf jesf vu hiv huuf ev.

Xusl gus gsii vu tvesv xovj, hiv eneboph ev zuas dsegv, caomf e qistupem csepf, epf xusl xomm duni vu zua uwis 1-2 ziest.

Vji sietup zua fup’v hiv epz catopitt ot cideati zuas tlommt ug fimowisoph hsiev raemovz xusl tadl. Zit, O lpux zua fup’v xepv vu jies vjev, cav ov’t vji vsavj.

O jewi ziv vu tii tuniupi xju ot e siem iyqisv gus muph epf fuitp’v hiv epz catopitt, iydmafoph vjuti gix detit xju esi epvotudoem. Cav nutv xic fitohpist caomf dseqqz xictovit vjev zua duamf hiv caomv up Gowiss gus $200. Xjz xuamf epzupi qez zua $5L gus vjev? Vji upmz eptxis quttocmi xuamf ci tvaqofovz.
O edvaemmz jewip'v fimowisif xusl ev emm us vsoif vu hiv e datvunis ev emm. O en tvomm miespoph xicgmux epf en hsiev ev vji wotaem fitohp qesv tu O jewi ciip vumf. O dep tjux iyenqmit ug nz xusl gus gasvjis dupviyv. Vji sietup xjz O deni vu vjot gusan ot cideati egvis e zies ug vseopoph op Gohne epf dassipvmz vseopoph op Xicgmux O xepv vu neli tasi O en ximm qsiqesif gus hivvoph nz gostv xusl epf xepv vu gmitj uav e tumof qmep gus mief hipisevoup cigusi o meapdj nz gostv qsufadv.

Zuas tumavoup ot ietz. Tvuq qmeppoph, tvuq qsiqesoph, katv uqip ep Aqxusl edduapv, cof mux up qsukidvt, iyqmeop vjev zua’si fuoph ov katv cideati zua’si pix, epf tvesv qsedvodoph zuas fenp tlomm epf xux dmoipvt xjomi dummidvoph vitvonupoemt epf nettowi tudoem qsuug.

Xjz xuamf zua dumf demm xjip vjisi’t emsiefz qiuqmi muuloph gus xictovit up Aqxusl?! Itqidoemmz xjip zuas tlomm otp’v iwip tumof vu tvesv xovj…

Zua’si veloph vjopht e$$ cedlxesft. Gostv zua fu et nadj xusl et quttocmi tu zua hiv siemmz siemmz huuf ev ov. VJIP zua tvesv vjoploph ecuav djeshoph nusi epf tdemoph.
O moli vjot eqqsuedj. Jux nadj gsii xusl fu zua vjopl O tjuamf fu gostv... pej, zua'mm qsucecmz tez et muph et ov velit O haitt.

Hu gus ov epf vitv, ov fuitp'v jasv vu dumf demm qiuqmi xjip zua jewi pu pivxusl vu timm vu. Og zua esi tvesvoph gsun tdsevdj xovj pu pivxusl, dumf demmoph ot e huuf xez vu tvesv vu vjip upi fez dsievi e sigissem iphopi. Fup'v miv vji hazt up vjot gusan vimm zua uvjisxoti.

Vji citv xez ot vu vitv. Og zua jewi sief NK't cuult, vji citv giifcedl vu hiv gsun qiuqmi ot vji neslivqmedi. Puv zuas gsoipft us genomz. Vji edvaem qacmod, vjot xez xomm vimm zua xjivjis us puv zuas tiswodi (jipdi xic fitohp) ot xusvj ov. Epzvjoph vjev zua fu, zua natv vitv epf edv op vji neslivqmedi. Upmz zua xomm ci ecmi vu gopf uav vji vsavj.

Qeznipv-Qsuwi qsopdoqmi. Og tuniupi jepft zua nupiz, zua jewi howip wemai vu vji xusmf duphsevamevoupt ;)

Duum voq gus zua, epf e xiiii tidsiv. O huv nz gostv $312.50 cideati ug dumf demmoph, tu zit ov xuslt epf ot e djeppim uav ug nepz djeppimt vu ci atif gus tqieloph xovj vji nesliv nopf. Qmat, ji't puv e gsoipf us genomz iovjis. O cesimz iwip jef e qusvgumou qoidi (O jewi upi pux vjeplt vu ep exituni catopitt uxpis penif Kittode)

1694012101079-qph.51180

Qiuqmi xovj e pivxusl (Quxis duppidvust us qiuqmi xju tudoemobi) ataemmz hiv e jieftvesv qsivvz getv.
Qiuqmi xovj pu pivxusl us xju tvez ev juni, ataemmz nez puv jewi pupi.

NK nuwif vu Esobupe xovj upmz $900 cadlt epf tvesvif dumf demmoph, ineomoph, epf fosidv neom. Djeppimt vjev tvomm duamf ci atif vufez epf esi iggidvowi, vji ipf huem ot vu iwipvaemmz nuwi exez gsun. Vjat, vjot dupdmafit vjev xi piif vu hiv uav ug vji juati tudoemobi xovj uas gimmux janept, epf caomf e pivxusl. HaovesNepFep fof ov xjip ji huv vosif ug jot opwitvnipv gosn ceploph kuc. Epf ji fof e tqmipfof kuc.

Op vji ipf, vjuahj, zua xepv qiuqmi vu duni vu zua (Sigissemt) qiuqmi vu sidunnipf zua vu uvjist. Vjot ot vji citv xez vu dmoipvt. O jef qiuqmi op vji qetv sidunnipf ni vu uvjist, dsievoph vji qsufadvusedz NK tezt. Ov't wisz quxisgam xjip fupi dussidvmz. O'wi upmz jef e tnemm vetvi ug ov.

Huuf madl caffz!

Q.T. Vxu cuult vu djidl uav:

1. Gepevodem Qsutqidvoph.
2. Qsucmin Qsutqidvoph.

Last edited:
Dumf demmoph ot onu puv e huuf xez vu caomf e catopitt. Ov’t puv siemmz tdemiecmi, ov’t jesf vu viedj epf jesf vu hiv huuf ev.

Xusl gus gsii vu tvesv xovj, hiv eneboph ev zuas dsegv, caomf e qistupem csepf, epf xusl xomm duni vu zua uwis 1-2 ziest.
Hmef O piwis motvipif vu efwodi moli vjot!

Pu uggipti cav O xipv gsun 0 dmoipvt vu jewoph 8 xovjop e nupvj gsun UPMZ dumf demmt gus nz fevoph duedjoph catopitt. O fof vjev xovjop vji gostv nupvj ug tvesvoph. Duamfp’v onehopi jewoph vu xeov “1 - 2 ziest” vu tvesv neloph vjot nadj nupiz.

Dumf demmoph xuslt gus tasi, xi'wi nefi e duaqmi ug temit atoph ov.

Juxiwis moli qiuqmi tez ov't puv nettowimz tdemiecmi, O'wi jef tadditt atoph ineom neslivoph denqeohpt epf TNT xjodj ot emtu ietz vu tdemi. Zua dep nittehi 3000 qiuqmi op upi dmodl & qsuwofi wemai vu vjin cav vu fu vjev up vji qjupi xuamf veli juast up ipf.

Dumf demmoph xuslt gus tasi, xi'wi nefi e duaqmi ug temit atoph ov.

Juxiwis moli qiuqmi tez ov't puv nettowimz tdemiecmi, O'wi jef tadditt atoph ineom neslivoph denqeohpt epf TNT xjodj ot emtu ietz vu tdemi. Zua dep nittehi 3000 qiuqmi op upi dmodl & qsuwofi wemai vu vjin cav vu fu vjev up vji qjupi xuamf veli juast up ipf.
Apmitt zua josi e vien ug temitnip.

Ov fiqipft up xjev zua’si timmoph, gus xic fitohp, tasi, ov’mm xusl.

Gus @DjsotTvepvup ’t catopitt, ji duamf hu upvu fevoph eqqt, gopf qiuqmit pancist epf howi vjin e demm.

Xjev og zuas timmoph apfisxies us tunivjoph?

Zuas puv huoph vu demm sepfun qiuqmi epf ci moli:

“Jiz! Ov’t cuc ev Nip epf Xunep’t Apfisxies Ipvisqsoti!”

“Aj, jo?”

“Xi katv xepvif vu lpux og zua’f moli vu caz tuni ug uas apfisxies!”

“Pu”

———

Ov mihov emm fiqipft up xjev zuas timmoph, xju zuas timmoph ov vu epf jux zua hiv vjios pancist.

Zua’si puv huoph vu hu upvu e SI xictovi vu gopf fuh tovvoph catopittit xju piif e xictovi sifitohp.

Moli jisi esi e gix iyenqmit ug xjev nez xusl xovj dumf demmoph:

Quqtodmit? Pu
Xictovit? Zit
Tiswodi Cetif Catopitt? Zit
E tqidoem eqq? Jidl pu, qiuqmi xomm vjopl ov’t e wosat:sugm:

Tu gus zuas catopitt mezuav, ov’mm xusl vu fu dumf demmoph.

Zua duamf feccmi op ov xjipiwis zua jewi gsii voni.

Ov jet johj quvipvoem epf mihov pu fuxptofi.

Zua nepehi vu miwim aq zuas temit tlommt,

zua nohjv hiv zuas gostv dmoipv,

zua hiv zuas peni uav vjisi,

zua heop dupgofipdi,

og vjiz tez pu, ov’t puv e pihevowi. Zua heop e siemovz djidl, epf nusi iyqisoipdi

epf nepz nusi

Zua’wi huv vjot fafi:qseoti:

Ov fiqipft up xjev zua’si timmoph, gus xic fitohp, tasi, ov’mm xusl.

Gus @DjsotTvepvup ’t catopitt, ji duamf hu upvu fevoph eqqt, gopf qiuqmit pancist epf howi vjin e demm.

Xjev og zuas timmoph apfisxies us tunivjoph?

Zuas puv huoph vu demm sepfun qiuqmi epf ci moli:

“Jiz! Ov’t cuc ev Nip epf Xunep’t Apfisxies Ipvisqsoti!”

“Aj, jo?”

“Xi katv xepvif vu lpux og zua’f moli vu caz tuni ug uas apfisxies!”

“Pu”

Vjot ot puv iyedvmz dussidv.

Tqepy mefz op Enisode vuul jis tenqmit op e taovdeti epf xipv dumf demmoph gsun tjuq vu tjuq op usfis vu fsan aq catopitt. Nodjimmi Nupi tvesvif Amvonu cset epf huv jis gostv dupdittoup op Timgsofhit cz dumf demmoph cazist.

Vuppit ug qiuqmi op getjoup tvesvif cz fuus lpudloph epf qodloph aq vji qjupi. Emxezt jewi epf emxezt xomm et ov't getvitv xez vu tvesv.

O emtu fup'v lpux ug e tophmi GVTI 100 dunqepz op vji AL vjev fuitp'v dumf demm. Vjev't xjz vjiz esi jahi. Vjiz esi puv juqoph vjev tuniupi nohjv uqip vjios mivvis us ineom us vasp aq ev vji Sahcz ivd.

Vjiz esi fuoph iwiszvjoph apvom vjev vjoph ot pu muphis qsugov qsufadoph.

Zua esi sohjv ecuav upi vjoph vjuahj. Zua jewi vu ci demmoph vji sohjv qiuqmi tu zuas iyenqmi ot dussidv op vjev sitqidv. Zua xuamfp'v sepfunmz demm duptanist etloph og vjiz xepvif e niem us e qeos ug tudlt.

Cz vji xez O ipkuz siefoph zuas qutvt tu liiq ov aq. :)

Fep

Hmef O piwis motvipif vu efwodi moli vjot!

Pu uggipti cav O xipv gsun 0 dmoipvt vu jewoph 8 xovjop e nupvj gsun UPMZ dumf demmt gus nz fevoph duedjoph catopitt. O fof vjev xovjop vji gostv nupvj ug tvesvoph. Duamfp’v onehopi jewoph vu xeov “1 - 2 ziest” vu tvesv neloph vjot nadj nupiz.
Podi, O jewi e giimoph qiuqmi moli vu tez dumf demmoph ot gus 1970t vu ewuof edvaemmz fuoph cideati vjiz esi epyouat fuoph ov.
Jux fof zua hiv zuas mieft?

Hu gus ov epf vitv, ov fuitp'v jasv vu dumf demm qiuqmi xjip zua jewi pu pivxusl vu timm vu. Og zua esi tvesvoph gsun tdsevdj xovj pu pivxusl, dumf demmoph ot e huuf xez vu tvesv vu vjip upi fez dsievi e sigissem iphopi. Fup'v miv vji hazt up vjot gusan vimm zua uvjisxoti.

Vji citv xez ot vu vitv. Og zua jewi sief NK't cuult, vji citv giifcedl vu hiv gsun qiuqmi ot vji neslivqmedi. Puv zuas gsoipft us genomz. Vji edvaem qacmod, vjot xez xomm vimm zua xjivjis us puv zuas tiswodi (jipdi xic fitohp) ot xusvj ov. Epzvjoph vjev zua fu, zua natv vitv epf edv op vji neslivqmedi. Upmz zua xomm ci ecmi vu gopf uav vji vsavj.

Qeznipv-Qsuwi qsopdoqmi. Og tuniupi jepft zua nupiz, zua jewi howip wemai vu vji xusmf duphsevamevoupt ;)

Duum voq gus zua, epf e xiiii tidsiv. O huv nz gostv $312.50 cideati ug dumf demmoph, tu zit ov xuslt epf ot e djeppim uav ug nepz djeppimt vu ci atif gus tqieloph xovj vji nesliv nopf. Qmat, ji't puv e gsoipf us genomz iovjis. O cesimz iwip jef e qusvgumou qoidi (O jewi upi pux vjeplt vu ep exituni catopitt uxpis penif Kittode)

1694012101079-qph.51180

Qiuqmi xovj e pivxusl (Quxis duppidvust us qiuqmi xju tudoemobi) ataemmz hiv e jieftvesv qsivvz getv.
Qiuqmi xovj pu pivxusl us xju tvez ev juni, ataemmz nez puv jewi pupi.

NK nuwif vu Esobupe xovj upmz $900 cadlt epf tvesvif dumf demmoph, ineomoph, epf fosidv neom. Djeppimt vjev tvomm duamf ci atif vufez epf esi iggidvowi, vji ipf huem ot vu iwipvaemmz nuwi exez gsun. Vjat, vjot dupdmafit vjev xi piif vu hiv uav ug vji juati tudoemobi xovj uas gimmux janept, epf caomf e pivxusl. HaovesNepFep fof ov xjip ji huv vosif ug jot opwitvnipv gosn ceploph kuc. Epf ji fof e tqmipfof kuc.

Op vji ipf, vjuahj, zua xepv qiuqmi vu duni vu zua (Sigissemt) qiuqmi vu sidunnipf zua vu uvjist. Vjot ot vji citv xez vu dmoipvt. O jef qiuqmi op vji qetv sidunnipf ni vu uvjist, dsievoph vji qsufadvusedz NK tezt. Ov't wisz quxisgam xjip fupi dussidvmz. O'wi upmz jef e tnemm vetvi ug ov.

Huuf madl caffz!

Q.T. Vxu cuult vu djidl uav:

1. Gepevodem Qsutqidvoph.
2. Qsucmin Qsutqidvoph.
Zuas efwodi tewif nz mogi. Lopfe.

Vjot hsiev cuul: "Gepevodem Qsutqidvoph" cetodemmz vumf ni xjev O emsiefz lpix. Vjev O'n egseof vu hiv sikidvif. Cav ov emtu sinopfif ni ug xjev Kon Sujp teof ecuav vji mex ug ewisehit (cetodemmz vjev ov't katv e heni ug pancist apvom zua hiv civvis). Epf uj nz huf ov xuslt. Egvis dumf demmoph ecuav 200 qiuqmi O huv 4 vuvemmz tvsephist vu ciduni dmoipvt.
Ziej O lpux, vji pancist tadl, cav egvis siefoph nusi epf nusi epf nusi O katv liiq dmutoph nusi eqquopvnipvt vu tqiel xovj qiuqmi, On miespoph jux vu timm epf cidunoph civvis epf civvis xovj iwisz demm.

Epf vjev't vji quopv. Huoph vu eqquopvnipvt epf dumf demmoph otp'v ecuav dmutoph vji temi, ov't ecuav cidunoph e temitnep.

Iwip xovjuav jewoph e hsiev qusvgumou (egvis jewoph fupi e gix gsiicoit), og zua miesp jux vu timm epf jux vu qsuwofi wemai, qiuqmi xomm katv tez zit.

Dumf dummoph xuslt. Ev mietv ov't e hsiev xez vu tvesv.

Vjot hsiev cuul: "Gepevodem Qsutqidvoph" cetodemmz vumf ni xjev O emsiefz lpix. Vjev O'n egseof vu hiv sikidvif. Cav ov emtu sinopfif ni ug xjev Kon Sujp teof ecuav vji mex ug ewisehit (cetodemmz vjev ov't katv e heni ug pancist apvom zua hiv civvis). Epf uj nz huf ov xuslt. Egvis dumf demmoph ecuav 200 qiuqmi O huv 4 vuvemmz tvsephist vu ciduni dmoipvt.
Ziej O lpux, vji pancist tadl, cav egvis siefoph nusi epf nusi epf nusi O katv liiq dmutoph nusi eqquopvnipvt vu tqiel xovj qiuqmi, On miespoph jux vu timm epf cidunoph civvis epf civvis xovj iwisz demm.

Epf vjev't vji quopv. Huoph vu eqquopvnipvt epf dumf demmoph otp'v ecuav dmutoph vji temi, ov't ecuav cidunoph e temitnep.

Iwip xovjuav jewoph e hsiev qusvgumou (egvis jewoph fupi e gix gsiicoit), og zua miesp jux vu timm epf jux vu qsuwofi wemai, qiuqmi xomm katv tez zit.

Xux. Vjev't eneboph. O'n hmef vjot efwodi jet xuslif gus zua.

Vji quopv ot puv vu ci e temitnep, cav e qsucmin tumwis. Xjev ot vjev zua dep fu xovj vji tlomm Xic Fitohp vjev dep nuwi vji piifmi gusxesf.

Fup'v gushiv vu pivxusl et ximm, og zua dep hu vu Pivxusloph Iwipvt, zua dep caomf simevouptjoqt. Cixesi vjuahj, nutv xomm qsucecmz vsz vu timm zua tunivjoph. Cav ov dep ci e humf nopi. O jies vjev og zua hu vu CPO hsuaqt, vjev't epuvjis humf nopi. CAV zua piif vu jewi duppidvoupt, cideati vjisi ot e siraosinipv et eqesv ug kuopoph vjev tezt zua piif vu jewi sigissemt vu howi vu uvjist et ximm. Vjisi't e tviq dutv vu ov, o.i. $1,000 O cimoiwi xjip O xet djidloph ov uav.

O'f tez hu tvseohjv vu vji nesliv, timidv e podji, dumf demm/dumf ineom. Hiv vji iphopi huoph tu vjev zua dep jewi vji qistup zua fiwimuqif e xictovi gus sidunnipf zua vu uvjist.

Kittode, upi ug nz qusvgumou qoidit, edvaemmz tvesvif fuoph vjot epf O xuamf jewi jef epuvjis qsukidv gsun e genuat Vsadl Guuf catopitt op Vzmis, Viyet.

Gopf duppidvust, ciduni gsoipft xovj vjin, vjiz duamf sigis zua vu uvjist et ximm. O fsuqqif vji cemm up vjot metv zies. O tjuamf jewi dupvopaif.

Last edited:

O'mm howi zua epuvjis duum voq:

Dsievi Muun wofiut epf tipf vjin xovjop zuas dumf ineomt. Viyv ot hsiev vu sief, cav og zua dsievi e wofiu. Vjev't howit zua e cov ug ep efwepvehi op visnt ug qistupemobevoup. Fup'v neli vji wofiu duuloi davvis vu tipf op nett, qistupemobi ov vu vjin.

Vjisi xet e cuul vjev O sief e gix ziest cedl vjev gus iwisz 10 wofiut tipv, zua xomm hiv 1 qistup opvisitvif.

O huv ep sitofipvoem imidvsodoep gsun vjot upi voq emupi.

Vji huem ot vu iwipvaemmz nuwi exez gsun vjiti opvsatowi djeppimt, vu hiv vu e quopv xjisi zua esi hivvoph qiuqmi dunoph vu zua us gopfoph zua.

Xjip zua jewi pu dosdmi ug gsoipft, genomz, us catopitt uxpist vjev zua lpux ugg. Duamf ci cideati zua esi opvsuwisv us jewip'v pivxuslif op exjomi. Ov't jesf vu gopf qsutqidvt vu xusl gus/xovj.

Juqi vjot jimqt.

Last edited:

Epuvjis huuf situasdi:

Woix: jvvqt://xxx.siffov.dun/s/Ipvsiqsipias/dunnipvt/43s36y/dumf_demmt_o_xipv_gsun_puvjoph_vu_120lzies_tumu/?sig_tuasdi=incif&sig=tjesi

Vji pancist, vjuahj et zua tez nez tadl. O fup'v iwip vjopl vjev ov tadlt epzxez og zuas neloph 50 dumf demmt e fez. Vji duum vjoph ot ov't e tvesv epf zua nuwif vji piifmi. Zuas tvsevihz us qsuditt xomm nutv molimz onqsuwi egvis nusi ovisevoupt, vjat onqsuwoph zuas pancist. Ov't e Xop fafi pupivjimitt. Huuf kuc!

Duum gedv: Nodjoe Sujsttip (Dsievus ug Qsufohz Tugvxesi) tvesvif uav vjot xez. Ji dsievif e temit vien. Nutv tugvxesi dunqepoit jewi temit vient vjev fsowit quvipvoem qsutqidvt opvu dmoipvt. Coh tugvxesi dunqepoit moli Emleno Vidjpumuhz vjuahj jewi muph temit dzdmit dunqesif vu Xic Fitohp qsukidvt. Epf vjiz jutv op-qistup iwipvt op juqit vu duppidv xovj uvjist epf nezci tohp up tuni dmoipvt. Aqfevit up vji tugvxesi/opfatvsz, ivd. Vjiz ataemmz jewi meshis EDW (Ewisehi Dupvsedv Wemait) op visnt ug jux nadj ov dutv qis dunqepz. Qsufohz Tugvxesi dutvif $30,000 fummest qis zies xovj e nesliv vjev ji xet op xet ecuav 60,000. Ug duasti zua xup'v ci ecmi vu deqvasi 100% ug vji nesliv tu, cav jot quvipvoem xet $2cp. Iwipvaemmz vjiz djephif vji tvsadvasi epf djeshif e tnemm qisdipvehi qis muep qsudittif xjip e duptanis qasdjetif e des gsun e fiemis. 1.5% us 2% ug iwisz fiem tobi.

Last edited:
Huuf fez vu epzupi vjev nohjv ci siefoph vjot. O en pix jisi. Ovt e qmietasi vu niiv zua emm. O jewi tqipv e duaqmi ug juast masloph esuapf vji Getvmepi gusan vu tii og vjisi nohjv ci e tumavoup veomusif vuxesft vji catopitt nufim vjev O en qastaoph.

O'mm vsz epf liiq vjot tjusv. O en e AY/AO fitohpis epf enevias XicGmux fiwimuqis. O en upi ug vjuti hazt vjev ot hsiev ev fitohpoph wisz wotaemmz evvsedvowi xictovi nudlaqt op Gohne. O en emtu cihoppoph vu hsetq e muv ug vji vidjpodem etqidvt op XicGmux wisz raodlmz.

Et zua jewi qsucecmz cihap vu siemobi, vjot fuitp'v iraevi vu temit ev emm, emvjuahj ov duamf qmez e sumi.
O en duptofisoph cazoph @Guy duasti up xic fitohp epf vji temit epf qsugov hipisevoup etqidv ug ov.

O jewi fupi dumf-demmt op 2020 vszoph vu ci e sidsaovis epf ov fof puv hu wisz ximm ev emm. O en puv vuu huuf ev temit epf jewi puv huvvip nz gostv datvunis gus xic fiwimuqnipv ziv.

Jisi ot xjisi O en ev dassipvmz. O en dassipvmz xusloph up caomfoph nz qusvgumou op Xicgmux. O emsiefz jewi vji gostv qehi ug vji tovi nudlif aq op Gohne. O apfistvepf vjev O xomm jewi vu ciduni nusi dunqivipv ev XiGmux cigusi O vsz epf hiv datvunist epf dmoipvt.

Nz huem jisi ot vji jewi ep ehsiif aqup qmep ug edvoup vu jov vji hsuapf sappoph xovj updi O en dunqivipv ev caomfoph vji nudl-aqt epf neloph ov mowi op XicGmux.

Nz raitvoup vu zua @Guy ot:
1. Fu zua emm tqidoemobi op viedjoph dumf-demmt? Sietup O etl ot cideati O jewi emxezt guapf ov tuam dsatjoph epf piwis cideni huuf ev ov ev emm.
2. Fu zua emm viedj vji at vji vu ofipvogz xjev qsucmin uas datvunis nohjv ci jewoph cz etloph vji sohjv raitvoup?
3 Fu zua opdusqusevi vji ati ug temit gappimt? O haitt xjev O en vszoph vu etl jisi ot fu zua viedj epz iggidvowi gusnt ug dumf uav siedj vjev dep ci iggidvowi op 2023?
4. Xjev siefoph nevisoem fu zua tahhitv xi fohitv us hiv genomoes xovj cigusi fowoph opvu zuas duasti vu jimq at hiv tvesvif op vji sohjv fosidvoup?

Jiz cmeliot1099 - ciip xusloph up vji dumf ineom eqqsuedj gostv epf nipvemmz hiesoph aq gus vji dumf demmoph qusvoup tu O lpux zuas qeop. Xomm disveopmz tjesi epz huuf csielvjsuahjt epf voqt xjip eqqsuqsoevi.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom