The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is the Law Of Attraction real?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Bounce Back

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Dec 30, 2023
Florida
Visualizing helps when you have a flu or cold at early stage, you drink lots of water, get enough rest, rinse it with mouth wash and psycho yourself that when you wake up you will feel much better. That’s speaking from my personal experience how to recover from early stage cold in 3-4 days than a typical 7-10 days cycle. Mind power plays an important rule in cold recovery.
I do the same thing and it really does work for me. I feel that feeling sorry for yourself does effect your immune system but this is quite different then what this thread is talking about I think.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
I do the same thing and it really does work for me. I feel that feeling sorry for yourself does effect your immune system but this is quite different then what this thread is talking about I think.
I don't think its irrelevant we are figuring if visualization works and if it does what are the suitable areas.

Bounce Back

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Dec 30, 2023
Florida
I don't think its irrelevant we are figuring if visualization works and if it does what are the suitable areas.
I think the mind + body connection is basically accepted. If you get depressed it has real physical impacts on your body for instance.

Visualizing yourself in a lambo and it happening is entirely different - again - my opinion.

KJFast

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Dec 8, 2023
Yes it’s real but not as powerful as the law of action! Your vibe definitely attracts similar vibes, sometimes things fall into place real nicely too

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
I think the mind + body connection is basically accepted. If you get depressed it has real physical impacts on your body for instance.

Visualizing yourself in a lambo and it happening is entirely different - again - my opinion.
I got what you mean. You are talking about from a metaphysical and spiritual angle. That the act of visualizing kind of crack the code in the universe by allowing the higher power to bless you with the outcome.

But I think the opposite is true. Most spiritual and religious teachings actually emphasizes rewards through trials and tribulations. You can only crack the code if you show to the higher power that you want it badly enough and much more than others

If there is a higher power he or she is probably somewhat a sadist narcissist. You cannot impress him or her without much blood sweat and tears.

Striver

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Mar 23, 2017
USA
Visualization has played a significant role in shaping my life for the better. By envisioning my goals and desires, I've noticed a tangible shift in my reality as I actively work toward them. It's not merely wishful thinking; it's about aligning my thoughts, emotions, and actions with my desired outcomes. For instance, when I was striving for a promotion at work, I visualized myself excelling in my role, confidently presenting my ideas, and ultimately being recognized for my contributions. Within a few months, I got the promotion and received positive feedback from my superiors about my performance.
Moreover, I'm a firm believer in Feng Shui, and integrating its principles into my living space has enhanced various aspects of my life, including my finances. I've dedicated a corner of my house as the "money corner" following these Feng Shui guidelines on money. It might sound mystical to some, but I've noticed an improvement in my financial situation since doing so.
Whether it's visualization or Feng Shui, these practices have made a real difference for me. They've helped me manifest my desires and create a more harmonious environment for achieving my goals.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.