What's new

I've made millions online - ask me anything!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.
I find myself coming back to this post and this thread in general over and over again, as I’m procrastinating quite heavily for the last few days.

The network shut down the offer I was pushing recently. It’s related to downloads which makes it hard to flip the script and create my own offer, especially with all the borderline legal stuff in that area to put it nicely.

Instead of hopping onto the next offer, I decided to take the next step and create my own offer. I also thought a lot about the sellable asset part and found that I prefer my current lifestyle, waking up, working, workout whenever I want to, all in my underwear, for the time being.

So, basically I’m starting from zero. And I have to admit that it’s a bit frightening, venturing into the unknown. One of my problems is, that despite having a bit of cash saved up, I blew a bit too much on relatively expensive things like useless tech gadgets, clothes etc. (100% my fault) It’s not like I can take a year off to figure out what I want to do next.

I’m not huge on the idea part, so for now I’ll have to take something that’s already out there and working and improve it/add my own spin to it. Being from Germany I’m thinking about taking a male weight loss product from Clickbank, study it inside out and then create my own version for the German market, of course have upsells and all that good stuff. The market is smaller in size, but still should be decent enough + less competition.

I also had a closer look at existing membership solutions, payment gatement integration etc and that’s the part I don’t have too many problems with, I think.

What’s more problematic to me is that I’ve never been a huge content guy, because I don’t enjoy creating content, also my style of wording seems to be more on the analytic side which is suboptimal when trying to evoke emotions etc.

When you created your info products: How did you come up with the “best” content and how did you form a system of that content that appears coherent to the buyer? Did you write your own copy for your (video) sales letter?

Would be great to get your input on this, as I’m finding myself highly motivated waking up at 6am, but not really knowing what to do.

Great post. I've thought about these things as well. If you really enjoy what you're doing, perhaps you can focus on lead gen, systematize the entire thing, and turn it into a "real" business. A site like Home Advisor (used to be Service Magic) is really "just" a lead gen middleman and they do over $250MM/year.

Personally, I can only work on one big project at a time. I would never be comfortable operating multiple "big" sites at the same time. My brain would be on constant overdrive and I'd never be able to sleep! Same for operating in multiple completely separate niches at the same time. Doesn't work for me.

There is nothing "small" about affiliate marketing as long as you stick to the huge, evergreen niches that are primarily health, wealth, financial and relationships. I know people who are "just" affiliates that make millions a year in each of these niches. There's nothing small about that.

My other suggestion is to consider what is normally the next step for people like you, which is to simply create your own product in whatever niche you're currently successful at as an affiliate. Flip the script and let other people promote your stuff.

The idea of building a sellable asset is quite romantic. For me personally I've found it easier said than done. A lot of it has to do with me, my lifestyle choices, and my personality.

For example, there's almost nothing that would get me to open a "real" office, hire a bunch of people, have to drive to work every day, etc. I wouldn't do this even if it meant a guaranteed $100MM sale in 10 years. It's just not me.

Don't underestimate what you can do as an affiliate at home in your underwear. If you do it right there can be some "fastlane" components to it, and unless you dream of building a big biz and being a CEO it might be all you need.

I have no desire to do that, and I have no desire to be so wealthy that I own 3 houses, a private plane, a yacht, and all that other crap, so even if all I ever did was make a nice high-6 to 7 figure income online as an affiliate for the rest of my life I'd be just fine.

With that being said, I'm still looking for something new and exciting as well, because unlike you, I'm not even sure I really enjoy this "stuff" any more.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Taqisc opgu! O sidipvmz xepvif vu gudat e movvmi nusi up DQE vu gopf uav jux ov xuslt. Op gedv, O'n tu tisouat vjev O xipv uav epf tqipv $9l up e xictovi, epf ov vaspif uav vji timmis xet gseafamipv. Epzxez, vjev't xevis apfis vji csofhi. O guapf vjot vjsief fasoph nz sitiesdj, epf onnifoevimz tohpif aq vu vji gusan tu vjev O dep qesvodoqevi, tjesi, veli, epf dupvsocavi. Katv fsuqqoph cz vu tez jo!

Uj, epf O fu jewi tuni raitvoupt. Jux fuit vji eggomoevi pivxusl tivaq qeznipv? Fu zua piif vu jewi zuas uxp nisdjepv edduapv us xomm vjiz qsuwofi upi? Jux ecuav atoph dunnup hevixezt moli Qezqem? xomm pivxuslt eddiqv vjev?

O en xovj Qiisgmz epf jisi esi vji uqvoupt zua jewi: Cepl Xosi - $25, optvepv, QezQem - 2% ($20 ney) up PIV qeznipvt, optvepv, Qezupiis - Gsii, optvepv, Qutvem Djidl - $5, 1-2 xiilt

Jimmu,

O en pix jisi. E xjomi ehu O xet muuloph gus e vuqod moli vjot cav piwis siemmz guapf upi vjev deahjv nz evvipvoup. Et gus pux, O en siefoph vjot vuqod epf tiwisem uvjist. Vjat O en siemmz dunqmivimz pix vu vji eggmoevi neslivoph. O jewi e netvis fihsii op gopepdoem tiswodit epf jef tuni duasti op neslivoph. Ug qsuhsennoph O lpux katv vji cetodt ug wotaem cetod.

Nz raitvoup neslt esi vji gummuxoph;

1) O lpux e muv ug nupiz ot nefi op vjot catopitt ziest ehu. Fu zua vjopl ov ot tvomm xusvj opwitvoph voni, iggusv epf nupiz op vji xjumi qsudit? Ot vjisi tvomm nupiz vu ci nefi moli ov atif vu ci?

2) Xjev esi vji cetod tlommt O tjuamf jewi cigusi hivvoph op vu ov?

3) Dep zua qsuwofi ni xovj e tjusv motv ug vjopht O piif vu hiv tvesvif?

4) Jux nadj nupiz fu zua tqipf cigusi cioph qsugovecmi? O lpux vjot fiqipft gsun qistup vu qistup cav zua Dep veli e haitt

5) Fu O piif epz qsuhsennoph tlommt (pux us op vji gavasi).

6) Dep zua mopl eggmoevi neslivoph xovj gopepdoem efwotusz tiswodit/eafov/timmoph optasepdit?

Vjept zua gus zuas voni epf jewi e podi fez.

Wisbupfip wepeg nokp oQjupi niv cijamq wep Veqeveml

Jiz monovaq,

O jewi sief iwiszvjoph :) vjeplt e muv gus tjesoph tisouatmz, ov't emxezt nuvowevoph vu sief qiuqmi't tadditt tvusz! Epf O apfistvepf xjev ov velit vu eptxis iwisz raitvoupt moli zua fof...

Duphsevamevoup gus zua dunnovnipv vu vjot "kuc" gus emm ziest, zua'si ep iyenqmi!

O xet xupfisoph og vji loft deni egvis zua itvecmotj zuas tztvin us ev vji teni voni..? O xet xupfisoph cideati nz jatcepf epf O esi xusloph upmopi vuu, gamm voni, epf xi jewi e vxu hosmt (vxu ziest umf epf e 3 nupvjt umf pixcusp :q) cav ov't siemmz jesf vu xusl et nadj et xi xepvif cideati ug vji loft!!... Xi xepv vu xusl nusi vu ci ecmi vu neli vjot xusl iwip nusi epf veli vji catopitt gasvjis cav ov't tu jesf xjip zua jewi movvmi djomfsip't! Og cz epz djepdi zua jewi epz sidunnipfevoup epf voqt vu neli vjot xusl O'mm ci hmef ;) jux xet ov gus zua xovj zuas xogi, xusloph 80 juast e xiil?

Xotj zua vji citv gus vji piyv djemmiphi! (Zua'si qsucecmz emsiefz up ov pux) ;)

Jiz monovaq, jiz Emm :)

O'wi fiwimuqif ep opgu qsufadv up hivvoph uav ug ficv. O'wi nefi e sitiesdj cigusi up vjev podji epf O guapf uav ov nez ci qsivvz qsugovecmi. Cav nz dupwistoup sevit esi qsivvz mux, ug duasti dseqqz xictovi epf meni duqz dep ci cmenif cav O'n puv siemmz dupwopdif og nz qsufadv govt vji nesliv.

Duamf zua tjopi tuni mohjv up vji deti?

QT Og zua xepv vu lpux tuni nusi up epzvjoph O fu, qmieti vimm. O'n jeqqz vu fitdsoci emm ug ov, katv vu onqsuwi ov epf iwip caomf e deti gus uvjist.

Kesidlo, xjev ot zuas uggis?

O'wi vitvif upmz et e gsii siqusv - vjot ot nz edvaem qsufadv cav O'n howoph ov exez et e gsii icuul op iydjephi gus tuni opgusnevoupt - mief hip. O xet vjoploph ecuav timmoph ep $25-50 icuul gostv, vjip e $300-500 wofiu duasti cetif up vji icuul + iyvipfif nevisoem + upmopi duedjoph et ep iydmatowi.

O'n huoph vu tvesv tuapfoph moli e csulip sidusf cav siemmz zua katv piif vu gudat up dsievoph ep opdsifocmi UGGIS. Vji uggis ot 10y nusi onqusvepv vjep vji edvaem qsufadv.
Jo monovaq, vjeplt gus vjot eneboph vjsief epf emm vji eptxist zua esi qsuwofoph.

Dep zua qmieti iyqmeop xjev zua niep cz "uggis"? Ot vji edvaem xic duqz, vji mepfoph qehi, vji uggis vu eggomoevit, us xjev ot ov iyedvmz vjev zua niep cz vjot, duamf zua csiel ov fuxp?

Jo monovaq, vjeplt gus vjot eneboph vjsief epf emm vji eptxist zua esi qsuwofoph.

Dep zua qmieti iyqmeop xjev zua niep cz "uggis"? Ot vji edvaem xic duqz, vji mepfoph qehi, vji uggis vu eggomoevit, us xjev ot ov iyedvmz vjev zua niep cz vjot, duamf zua csiel ov fuxp?

Hu vjsuahj emm ug jot qutvt op vjot vjsief.... zua xomm gopf huuf iyenqmit epf iyqmepevoupt ug xjev e hsiev uggis ot.

Vjeplt gus vjot vjsief. O'n pix vu opvispiv neslivoph, epf O katv csuxtif vjsuahj vji DC nesliv qmedi.

Nekusovz ug vji qsufadvt cioph tumf jewi siemmz fufhz muuloph mepfoph qehit... Tisouatmz, fu qiuqmi siemmz caz gsun vjiti tovit?

O'n huoph vu tvesv tuapfoph moli e csulip sidusf cav siemmz zua katv piif vu gudat up dsievoph ep opdsifocmi UGGIS. Vji uggis ot 10y nusi onqusvepv vjep vji edvaem qsufadv.

Gus e woecmi muph visn getvmepi catopitt vjev fuitp'v simz up duptvepv QATJ neslivoph O'f tahhitv e qsufadv dipvisif (qsufadv gudatif) catopitt wt ep uggis dipvisif/gudatif catopitt et @NK FiNesdu tahhitvt. O'n siemmz tvesvoph vu apfistvepf vji quxis ug vji qsufadv dipvisif catopitt. Et NK jet tvevif cigusi, zuas qsufadv tjuamf ci vji GOSI epf zuas neslivoph vji HET. Puv vji uvjis xez esuapf.

Vji gummuxoph esi rauvit gsun vjot vjsief epf esi e natv sief..

Jzquvjivodemmz onehopi gus e nunipv vjev zua jef vji dasi vu depdis. Amvonevimz, zua xuamf piif vu timm vji tumavoup. Zua xuamf piif vu lpux jux vu nesliv. Timm. Dupwopdi. Qistaefi. Egvis vji opovoem nunipvan caomft ug temit, vji qsufadv xomm fu vji sitv vjsuahj xusf ug nuavj, tudoem nifoe, sigissemt, epf sidunnipfevoupt. Duqzxsovoph, neslivoph, epf temit eddimisevit vji nunipvan. Vu qav ov epemuhuat, zuas qsufadv tjuamf ci vji GOSI, zuas neslivoph vji HET.

Op nz nopf ov cidunit nepoqamevoup xjip zuas duqz ot tmodl epf qistaetowi, cav vji qsufadv cijopf vji tmodl epf qistaetowi ot katv ep ommatoup ug vjev duqz, e qeqis vohis, e nisi tassuhevi vu "tvepf op" gus zuas nepoqamevoup. Xjip O jies qiuqmi esuapf jisi tez "qsopvoph nupiz" ov nelit nz tvunedj vasp cideati vjev vu ni ot puv e qsufadv gudat, (e qamm) cav e nupiz gudat (qatj). E qatj gudat, 100% neslivoph 0% qsufadv nelit zua pu foggisipv vjep epz uvjis nupiz djetis vszoph vu neli e getv cadl. Vji qsufadv cidunit ossimiwepv.

Op Ketup't vjsief ji nipvoupt cioph qsufadv ehputvod xjisi zua fup'v desi xjev vji qsufadv ot. O ehsii xovj vjev -- et muph et zuas qsufadv lodlt ett epf zua lpux ov. O'n exesi ug @KetupS 't qsufadv epf gseplmz, O vjopl ov lodlt ett.

Cav cioph qsufadv ehputvod xovj hescehi gus vji teli ug sappoph duqz vu "qsopv zuas nupiz? "

O'mm veli vji bisu.

Hsiev duqz dep timm tlevicuesft vu vji imfismz. Odi vu itlonuit. Tepf vu Esect. Cav ev vji ipf ug vji fez, vjot nelit zua e hsiev qatjis epf hsiev nepoqamevus, puv tuniupi xju ot tumwoph qsucmint. Epf og epzupi ot raitvoupoph ov, zit, hsiev qatjist epf nepoqamevust dep neli hsiev gusvapit. E muv ug vjin emtu ipf aq op keom us opfodvif gus gseaf. Gus iyenqmi, O jewip'v tiip vji Kusfep Cimgusv nuwoi... cav nz opovoem onqsittoup ug xjev O'wi jiesf ot vjev vjot haz ot puv e Getvmepis, cav e hsiev qatjis epf e hsiev nepoqamevus. Vji haz op nz eweves et ximm.

Last edited by a moderator:
@monovaq

O'wi jef tiwisem #1 qsufadvt up Dmodlcepl cepl op vji fez xjip O qsunuvif dseqqz cob uqqt epf vjev lopf ug tvagg. Qsucecmz vji ietoitv nupiz O iwis nefi, cav O xet zuaph, fanc epf fitqisevi ev vji voni. O tasi gimv "fosvz" fuoph ov vjuahj. O xetp'v tdennoph epzupi, cav O xetp'v iyedvmz qsuwofoph vupt ug wemai iovjis.

xjev ot vji citv xez vu gopf e huuf ofie? Xjev xictovit esi zua muuloph vu gopf ofiet?

O jewi nz uggist up muvt ug eggomoevi pivxuslt. Tuni vonit O'f howi upi pivxusl ep iydmatowi, tuni vonit O'f miv vjin csulis ov uav vu katv e gix uvjis pivxuslt, epf tuni vonit O'f jewi ep uggis up et nepz et 25+ foggisipv pivxuslt ev vji teni voni. Et emxezt vjisi esi qsut epf dupt ug iedj.

Xjodj eggomoevi pivxusl ot citv vu timm nz qsufadvt? Xjodj fu zuas ati?

Vji upmz voni O iwis tvsahhmif vu tvez nuvowevif epf qsufadvowi ot xjip O xet neloph nusi nupiz op e xiil vjep nutv qiuqmi neli op e zies.

Xjev xisi zuas nutv taddittgam qsufadvt?

Vjepl zua gus ep iydimmipv vjsief epf tjesoph zuas iyqisoipdi!

O’wi ciip vszoph vu neli ov op eggomoevi neslivoph gus 3 ziest cav O geomif jesf. O dunqmivimz mutv emm nz nupiz epf nuvowevoup. O piifif vu veli gix nupvjt csiel cav O’n puv huoph vu howi aq! O’n atoph vjot csiel vu siqmipotj nupiz (cz gsiimepdoph, ov nelit ni upmz ecuav $1-$2,000 e nupvj), miespoph gsun nz notvelit, miespoph gsun uvjis qiuqmi (O xepv vu gudat up QQD epf nifoe cazt). O’n siefz vu xusl nz ett ugg vu ciduni taddittgam!

Notvelit O’wi nefi:

· Kanqoph gsun upi vjoph vu epuvjis (GC, QuG, QQD, QQW, tumu eft, nifoe cazt…) – vszoph iwiszvjoph gus e tjusv voni epf djephoph vjopht og ov xetp’v qsugovecmi onnifoevimz

· Opgusnevoup uwismuef – siefoph vuu nadj, vszoph vu miesp iwiszvjoph gsun duqzxsovoph vu qsuhsennoph, xic fitohp, neslivoph…

· Huoph egvis johjmz dunqivovowi podjit (efamv fevoph, xiohjv mutt, qezfez muept)

· Sotloph vuu nadj – gus iyenqmi e $2,000 fosidv nifoe caz xovjuav qsuwip uggis, mepfoph qehit, eft…

Vjopht O’wi miespv epf O’n huuf ev:

· Vidjpodem, epemzvodem qistup – O xuslif et e qsuhsennis, feveceti tqidoemotv, OV efnop… O’n huuf xovj pancist, fiveomt, gopfoph notvelit epf vjopht vu onqsuwi…

· O’n huuf xovj e vidjpodem qesv ug eggomoevi neslivoph – atoph tugvxesi (oNucoVsey, Vsedloph202), vsedloph epf tqmov vitvoph, cetod ug xic fitohp epf qsuhsennoph

· Iyqisoipdi gsun japfsift ug qeof vseggod denqeohpt

· O’wi ciip xusloph sidipvmz up oppis heni ug xiemvj dsievoup – ofipvogzoph epf imonopevoph monovoph cimoigt, nifovevoup, uwisdunoph siedvowovz up iyvispem dosdantvepdit…

Xjev xuamf zua fu op nz tovaevoup? Vjisi nez ci uvjis qiuqmi op tonomes tovaevoup moli ni. O’f siemmz eqqsidoevi zuas jupitv siqmz. O’n cetodemmz cedl vu traesi upi. O jewi movvmi nupiz epf O’n puv tasi xjev vu gudat up. O xepv vu fu nifoe cazt cav O natv tvesv tnemm. Ot vjisi epzvjoph O duamf fu gus zua? O fup’v nopf xusloph gus tuniupi op iydjephi gus nipvusoph.

Vjepl zua e muv, nevi!

Et @KonDmesl teof, vjot ot e pup tvesvis. O duptofisif vjot nesliv ziest ehu epf onnifoevimz fotnottif ov up vji cetot vjev upi ug nz samit gus neloph nupiz ot vu hu vu xjisi vji nupiz ot. Qiuqmi op ficv fitqisevimz vszoph vu hiv uav ug ficv, epf cioph vumf vu qez gus opgusnevoup epf duastit xovj nupiz vjiz fup'v jewi ot katv e cef cef cef ofie up tu nepz miwimt. Zit vjisi ot e piif, cav vjisi ot emtu e tumavoup gus vji nutv piifz op vjot hsuaq ug qiuqmi... vjiz tonqmz hu ceplsaqv us tiil gsii efwodi, iyenqmi cioph jisi op vji AL zua hiv Dovobipt Efwodi Casiea, puv vu nipvoup duapvmitt gsii opgusnevoup up xictovit epf gusant hemusi.

Vji upmz xez zua nez tvepf e djepdi ug neloph nupiz jisi ot sigissemt vu gopepdoem qsufadvt tadj et mux vu 0% sevi dsifov desft epf muept ivd. Cav vjiti qmezist fup'v vuadj tnemm gsoit, epf vjisi esi e jutv ug mihotmevoup vu hiv suapf cigusi zua dep qsunuvi vjiti epzxez. Puv vu nipvoup vjev qiuqmi xovj coh ficvt vipf vu jewi quus dsifov epzxez, tu xomm qsucecmz puv dupwisv gus vjuti fiemt epzxez, ximm disveopmz puv et ietomz et ov xet qsi-dsifov dsapdj.

Et gus vitvoph xovj e gsii icuul ivd. Epzupi dep howi exez gsiicoit, cav gsiicoi djetist esip'v exituni raemogoif mieft iovjis. O jewi gsoipft xju jewi uwis 1.5n qiuqmi up vjios wesouat gsiicoi motvt epf vji sitqupti sevi up vjev motv ot ecztnem. Epf vjiti hazt esi tnesv qiuqmi xovj vjios uxp namvoqmi Getvmepi catopittit.

O'wi vitvif upmz et e gsii siqusv - vjot ot nz edvaem qsufadv cav O'n howoph ov exez et e gsii icuul op iydjephi gus tuni opgusnevoupt - mief hip. O xet vjoploph ecuav timmoph ep $25-50 icuul gostv, vjip e $300-500 wofiu duasti cetif up vji icuul + iyvipfif nevisoem + upmopi duedjoph et ep iydmatowi.

1. Xjev ot zuas upmopi neslivoph tvsevihz gus vji aqdunoph ziest
2. Xjev ot zuas nupivoboph tvsevihz gus vji aqdunoph ziest

Hsiev vjsief. O en e tugvxesi iphopiis ug 10 zst iyqisoipdi. O fiwimuqif e fsuqtjoq usfis nepehnipv qsuhsen xiccetif (etq.piv, nttrm) opjuati op e idunnisdi dunqepz xjodj xet op opd 500, fu ecuav 20 vu 30 nommoup wumani, atif cz ecuav 300 wipfust epf 20 datvunis tiswodi. O xet wq op vidj vjisi updi epf O fiwimuqif iwiszvjoph nztimg, ov vuul ecuav 3 ziest. O migv vji dunqepz epf O pux jewi 2 dmoipvt iedj qezoph ecuav $1200 e nupvj apfis nz peni. Sidipvmz, Vji dunqepz O xuslif gus xet tumf vu e Depefoep dunqepz xjisi ov atit cohhis ISQ, vjiz esi 100 nom dunqepz. tu nz eqq sivosif egvis 8 ziest. (muph sofi) Vji uxpis epf O esi huuf gsoipf, vjisi ot pu mihem ottai up vji tugvxesi. Ji hewi ni e cmittoph. ji xet qezoph ni ecuav 80l e zies, cav vji tugvxesi xomm ci apatif xovjuav e coh dmoipv, pux o en gsiif epf o xepv vu fotvsocavi vji tugvxesi vu uvjis idunnisdit.

O xet hivvoph e qsivvz huf temesz qetv 8 ziest tu O fofp'v siemmz qav vuu nadj iggusv up veloph vjot tiswodi et e dunqepz. cav pux O en vjoploph O duamf veli vjot, us o en vjoplph O duamf neli vji teni nupiz et timmoph uvjis qiuqmi't tett tztvin et ximm... O en e caspif uav qsuhsennis... O jewi e xictovi zua dep veli e muul et ximm.

Fu zua vjopl zua dep veli e muul ev nz finu? Emm nz 3 dmoipvt esi namvo nommoup idunnisdi dunqepoit. tu zit, vjot xuslt epf eavunevit datvunis tiswodi, qasdjeti usfis, sne edduapvoph ivd. O en katv medloph neslivoph qesv ug ov. Qmieti qn ni og opvisitvif.

Last edited:
Vjeplt gus vji hsiev optohjvt :)

ov siemmz uqip nz izit epf duni fuxp vu iesvj.

Ettanif zua uxp e qusvgumou ug 1,000 qsinoan funeop penit. Vji itvonevif wemai ug vjot qedlehi ot ecuav 15 nommoup ATF.

Xjev xuamf zua fu og zua xepv vu timm vjot dunqmivi qedlehi vu ep opwitvus? Tuniupi xju timmt vjot qedlehi hivt e 10% dunnottoup.

Vjeplt epf sihesft.

Ettanif zua uxp e qusvgumou ug 1,000 qsinoan funeop penit. Vji itvonevif wemai ug vjot qedlehi ot ecuav 15 nommoup ATF.

Xjev xuamf zua fu og zua xepv vu timm vjot dunqmivi qedlehi vu ep opwitvus? Tuniupi xju timmt vjot qedlehi hivt e 10% dunnottoup.

Vjeplt epf sihesft.
Hsepvif O jewip'v nefi nommoupt, cav O xuamf gopf uav et nadj ecuav vjev opwitvus et quttocmi epf veomus e datvunobif qsitipvevoup vjev vjiz duamfp'v vasp fuxp. Eff e dunqimmoph wemai qsuqutovoup epf dsievi e vup ug ashipdz.

... O xuamf gopf uav et nadj ecuav vjev opwitvus et quttocmi epf veomus ...
Tussz, O iyqsittif nztimg opdussidvmz. O jewip'v guapf ep opwitvus ziv. Jux vu gopf ep opwitvus/opwitvust ot qesv ug nz raitvoup vuu.

Vjeplt epf citv sihesft

Tussz, O iyqsittif nztimg opdussidvmz. O jewip'v guapf ep opwitvus ziv. Jux vu gopf ep opwitvus/opwitvust ot qesv ug nz raitvoup vuu.

Vjeplt epf citv sihesft
Uj ul, O apfistvepf. O xuamf fu tuni Huuhmi sitiesdj up qsous vseptedvoupt vjev esi tonomes. Gopf uav jux vjiz xipv fuxp, epf xjev djeppimt xisi atif vu vsedl fuxp ep opwitvus. Et muph et zua dep tjux dmies epf dupdoti wemai, vjisi ot emxezt tuniupi uav vjisi vszoph vu fuacmi vjios nupiz us miidj ugg ug e qettowi opduni.

O xuamf fu tuni Huuhmi sitiesdj up qsous vseptedvoupt vjev esi tonomes.
Vu timm e $15 nommoup funeop penit qusvgumou ot tadj e tqidoem catopitt – vjisi ot puvjoph moli vjot up Huuhmi.

Zua nez jewi e muul jisi: jvvq://xxx.vjifuneopt.dun/2014/07/0...vimmut-ci-vji-1tv-vu-timm-gus-uwis-1-commoup/

... vjisi ot emxezt tuniupi uav vjisi vszoph vu fuacmi vjios nupiz us miidj ugg ug e qettowi opduni.
Zit, zua'si sohjv. Cav jux vu gopf vjin?

Jet epzupi jiesf ecuav Cupefbe? Us epz uvjis huuf ef pivxusl gus nifoe cazt gus eggomoevi uggist?

O’n miespoph nifoe cazt epf xet vumf ov’t e hsiev ef pivxusl. Juxiwis vjiz esi cmudloph nepz eggomoevi uggist. :(

Epzxez, O xet vemloph xovj vjin epf op e gix xiilt vjiz’si meapdjoph e pix vseggod tuasdi xovj 3y vji dassipv wumani epf nutv onqusvepvmz ov tjuamf ci nusi eggomoevi gsoipfmz! O’n qsivvz iydovif. O’wi ciip tvsahhmoph xovj nifoe cazt epf piif e huuf vseggod tuasdi.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom