The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

random_username

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Mar 19, 2024
I've read the book one year ago, and it definitely change my way of thinking about business and life.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

PMJ

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 20, 2024
I've read the MFL and being of similar age to MJ DeMarco - I wish I had this book back when I was fresh out of school! However happy my choices led me to the book recently. Time for plan/action!

Mahele68.

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 22, 2024
Just finished reading MFL in March 2024… very late to the game, but stoked that I’m here & ready to learn & DO!!!

Brel SAMBA

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 23, 2024
I’ve read the book. I will read it again! Too many valuable takeaways for one time through. The honesty is so refreshing.
Je suis entrain de lire livre, je suis déjà à la page 345, j’ai tellement appris sur la richesse et ça changé ma façon de voir les choses

marius1037

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 7, 2024
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I read it and some of the Unscripted . Thank you for giving me a reason to try❤️

willowloh

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Mar 25, 2024
Hello from Singapore! Read the book, which has inspired me to change my mindset, to focus on being a producer providing value.

VirgPsc

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 29, 2022
Romania
Finished reading "The rat race escape", started re-reading TMF . This book is timeless. I might just start reading it a couple of times a year.

Chris.mch

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 27, 2024
Germany
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Read the book. Ngl, one of the best, if not the best I ever read about business and the right mindset. I always used to take action fast because I knew that was better than 80% of the "other people". But I didn't make sure it was actually suitable for a fastlane business. So thats actually crazy good value to learn and implement.

GuitarDude

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Feb 28, 2024
I listened to it on Audible. The CENTS framework was one of the biggest take aways. A great way to evaluate ideas! Thank you!

AutoMan

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Mar 27, 2024
I read the book a long time ago now...it's taken me this long to get here . What a read and an awakening

Fudsonn

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 20, 2024
I've just finished reading the fast lane and feeling incredibly inspired and motivated. I was so living in the slow lane and thought this was my only or best route! Looking forward to being a part of the forum - I have a few fastlane seedlings in my brain and would love feedback from the community.

insight_space_kz

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Mar 19, 2024
I've read the book. It's great. It really shifted my thinking about money and business. Thanks for sharing your experience!

Matthew Blaze

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 27, 2024
Hi there, I’m new here. I’m still reading the book but I’d like to say thank you. It’s eye-opening and by far the best book I’ve ever read on financial freedom.
I’m starving for more content like this!

Dewdrop

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 1, 2024
translations
I have read a few books about wealth but The Millionaire Fastlane was a paradigm shift for me. It challenged what I knew to be the norm. I don't want to be too old and sickly to enjoy life. I want to be young, vibrant and energetic while enjoying life. Wealth is a road trip and I'm willing to take that trip.
Thanks for writing this book. It's a blessing! I hope everyone everywhere reads this book.

josh.jensen497

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 4, 2024
I read it! So glad I found this book, and am thrilled to have shifted my mindset away from a life of mediocrity

snowday

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Apr 4, 2024

Thanks, MJ
I read the millionaire fstlane and I obviously liked it because I'm here

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.