The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Join a Paid Community for Agency Owners as a Founding Member

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
UPDATE 03.07.2023 - We've reached our targets

The community can now be joined only by paying the monthly fee ($99/mo) OR paying a one-time fee ($499) for lifetime access. Check the details and get started here:
https://tanda.digital/aag/

-----------------------------

Hey lads, I will be launching a PAID COMMUNITY called Agency Ascendancy Group for agency owners who want to grow a digital agency. It will include access to our Learning Platform, which contains 35+ hours of video training on all aspects of building an agency, starting with client acquisition. I used to charge $8K for this Learning Platform last year, and currently clients get access for $987/mo. This is the core training that has helped over 7 agencies to date scale to 7-figures including our proprietary NPOT Methodology™. The community will be cheap, starting at $99/mo, to help beginners.

BUT - and here's the biggie, I want to give lifetime FREE access to 50 people. Currently I have 13, which means I have 37 seats left You will be a founding member, and of course have that status from the start. The only request is that you provide a TrustPilot review + video testimonial for the learning platform + community, you can do it via Loom, and I will offer you exact instructions as to how you can do it.

This is a good opportunity if you want to be involved in building and managing a community related to making money through a digital agency. If this isn’t aligned with your interests, please don’t apply.

If you're interested, please reach out to me via DM with your email + why you want to join and your current monthly revenue, and I'll give you the discount coupon + link to join! It will be on a first-come, first-serve basis till we reach 50, and I am free to exclude people even if you message me as I deem fit.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Hey lads, I will be launching a PAID COMMUNITY called Agency Ascendancy Group for agency owners who want to grow a digital agency. It will include access to our Learning Platform, which contains 35+ hours of video training on all aspects of building an agency, starting with client acquisition. I used to charge $8K for this Learning Platform last year, and currently clients get access for $987/mo. This is the core training that has helped over 7 agencies to date scale to 7-figures including our proprietary NPOT Methodology™. The community will be cheap, starting at $99/mo, to help beginners.

BUT - and here's the biggie, I want to give lifetime FREE access to 50 people. Currently I have 13, which means I have 37 seats left You will be a founding member, and of course have that status from the start. The only request is that you provide a TrustPilot review + video testimonial for the learning platform + community, you can do it via Loom, and I will offer you exact instructions as to how you can do it.

This is a good opportunity if you want to be involved in building and managing a community related to making money through a digital agency. If this isn’t aligned with your interests, please don’t apply.

If you're interested, please reach out to me via DM with your email + why you want to join and your current monthly revenue, and I'll give you the discount coupon + link to join! It will be on a first-come, first-serve basis till we reach 50, and I am free to exclude people even if you message me as I deem fit.

I could be mistaken, but I believe this is against forum rules and won't be an approved ad. You can't post to create your own community away from this community. Johnny boy tried to do something similar a month ago...

Readers should act fast because this ad will be getting deleted in 5... 4... 3...

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany

Ay, an offer I feel stupid saying no too, good job.

If I had an agency I would 100% join and use this chance. Sadly (or luckily) I sell cookies...

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Ay, an offer I feel stupid saying no too, good job.

If I had an agency I would 100% join and use this chance. Sadly (or luckily) I sell cookies...
Thank you brother.

The main goal is twofold – create a new product that early stage agencies (making less than $8K/mo) can benefit from and learn what they need to succeed without any DFY elements AND make the existing DFY & DWY product more expensive & a stronger offer geared towards bigger agencies so I can raise the price on it (for future customers, ofc).

This way all the knowledge and know-how that we have can be widely disseminated and used to help the mass market (early-stage agency founders) AND we can nurture future agencies as they scale to join our DFY product since they already know and trust our methodology.

For example, we have customers that within 3 months have made $500,000 in new sales with us. And yet, they currently pay $987/mo LOL. So as @Antifragile opened my mind in an INSIDERS thread, we need to charge based on value and gear towards working for bigger companies. For that $500,000 client, we could easily have taken in $50,000, maybe even more, but we only took $3K (imagine that, 170:1 ROI LOL!)

At the same time, earlier-stage agencies that take longer to get to that stage, need a more affordable option that gives them the knowledge + the time they need to build a solid foundation before they work with our DFY product.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
As an update, the community is getting ready, this will be the sales page for those of you who want more info: Join the Agency Ascendancy Group™ - TANDA Digital

We're almost at full capacity with the 50, so very soon we'll be launching. If you've DMed me, you'll get the link to join for free for the lifetime of your account by DM.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
459%
Mar 15, 2018
I could be mistaken, but I believe this is against forum rules and won't be an approved ad. You can't post to create your own community away from this community. Johnny boy tried to do something similar a month ago...

Readers should act fast because this ad will be getting deleted in 5... 4... 3...

How much did @Black_Dragon43 pay you to say this? It's clearly a marketing trick that works like a charm, brilliantly executed. :rofl:

So as @Antifragile opened my mind in an INSIDERS thread, we need to charge based on value and gear towards working for bigger companies.

I am glad I was able to help! And a great idea. I am a member of a local builders association with over 4,000 members (paid too) where we support each other and all businesses grow. Best of luck.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
How much did @Black_Dragon43 pay you to say this? It's clearly a marketing trick that works like a charm, brilliantly executed. :rofl:

Nothing. I assure you BD43 and BD are not in cohoots here.

Per my purview as the forum politician in residence, I took the requisite shot at BD43 for flaunting the forum rules, but I did it in such a way that he can't even be upset.

I certainly didn't expect it to be up this long or for most people to even see it. The shot I took at Johnny was on the forum for all of 3 minutes. Usually @MJ DeMarco will come in and say "approved" or just delete it. Neither seems to have happened here, and BD43 gets to benefit further since our convo brings it to the top of the feed again.

Maybe I was wrong in my assessment? Hey, at least he's the forum's next Walter Hay... ;)

Side note, @Antifragile you sure are getting a lot of love round these here parts lately. Congrats on that over 400 power score. Bigger congrats on being impactful in people's lives.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
LOL! I never even saw that post. I can swear I opened this thread and it was my OP and then @Subsonic 's response. And now I see Bizy's post in there :rofl:. Maybe I'm just blind.

I am glad I was able to help! And a great idea. I am a member of a local builders association with over 4,000 members (paid too) where we support each other and all businesses grow. Best of luck.
Thank you. Your idea to look into the offer and improve that was very good. We can gear what we have towards bigger agencies, while offering a more affordable alternative to those who are in the very early stages.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Nothing. I assure you BD43 and BD are not in cohoots here.

Per my purview as the forum politician in residence, I took the requisite shot at BD43 for flaunting the forum rules, but I did it in such a way that he can't even be upset.

I certainly didn't expect it to be up this long or for most people to even see it. The shot I took at Johnny was on the forum for all of 3 minutes. Usually @MJ DeMarco will come in and say "approved" or just delete it. Neither seems to have happened here, and BD43 gets to benefit further since our convo brings it to the top of the feed again.

Maybe I was wrong in my assessment? Hey, at least he's the forum's next Walter Hay... ;)

Side note, @Antifragile you sure are getting a lot of love round these here parts lately. Congrats on that over 400 power score. Bigger congrats on being impactful in people's lives.

I only approved it because he is targeting a narrow audience, basically agencies.

Otherwise, I would have axed it.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
I have started sharing the links with the people who have requested access. If you haven't got yours please be patient, as I'm onboarding a few people at once so that I can verify everyone who joins the community. So it may very well take a few days.

I haven't necessarily taken them in order either. So some people who have just requested may have got theirs already. We also have people from outside of the forum, so I'm mixing the two groups as much as possible.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
UPDATE 03.07.2023 - We've reached our targets

The community can now be joined only by paying the monthly fee ($99/mo) OR paying a one-time fee ($499) for lifetime access. Check the details and get started here:
https://tanda.digital/aag/

thomasc

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Jun 30, 2023
Australia
Any updates from people who have signed up for this?
So far so good from me.

We are in a discord community among other founding members and the founder himself (Tudor). I have a feeling it will be great once the amount of members build up. It is very easy to ask questions and get feedback from Tudor and other more experienced players.

In terms of the learning platform, I have started the first learning module on business fundamental and mindset training. It has given me a good mindset shift so far. I will probably need to rewatch it and keep going with the following trainings to get a more complete shift, plus unlearning what I thought was the right thing to do but wasn't getting me anywhere (eg: targeting the wrong type of clients).

Overall I am having a great experience with what Tudor has put together.

lemon.drop

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Jun 22, 2020
Italy
Any updates from people who have signed up for this?
I also signed up as a founding member.

Full disclosure, I've known @Black_Dragon43 for a while and he's been one of the most helpful people I've met in my Fastlane journey.

He helped me decide to give copywriting a shot, and he's one of the main reasons I'm making money from it.
Anytime I asked him for advice, he always gave me great, actionable steps.

I'm growing my personal brand on Linkedin following his templates and I just finished booking a call with a client next friday. Even though I started taking Linkedin seriously a few weeks ago.

So, having access to Tudor is already a great resource in itself.
On top of that, the Learning Platform has tons of training about anything you need to make B2B sales.

If you're in B2B, I'd give it a try.
Maybe just for a month to see if there is value in it for you.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.