What's new

Just finished The Millionaire Fastlane, debating whether I should do what he did...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

BPH1994

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Namely, quitting my job and moving to where I want to live, then figuring out how to make my business work there.

I just turned 30 last month, and I moved back in with my parents about 5 or 6 years ago and haven't found the financial security to move out and stay out. I originally had a Sidewalk plan, but quickly realized I hated working long hours for other people with zero job security, which is why I left the job I was at and moved back with my parents.

I had tried and failed several ventures; spent 3 years trying to get my modeling/acting career going (I was signed, but later dropped because I didn't want to get vaxinated), dabbled with Facebook advertising for local businesses with funnels, dipped my toes into dropshipping before it also dissipated due to the virus shutting down distribution, and even tried to help businesses get free money through the ERC before the government shut down down too.

I work a full-time job that was originally my part-time safety job while I tried to figure all the aforementioned ventures out. I live in Delaware, only make about $46k gross, but I hate my boss and there's no upward mobility.

My latest venture, the one I plan to stick with, is an SMMA model where I target mortgage loan officers and seek to provide them appointments with qualified leads. I've taken action and launched the program twice, to little success, but I think that's largely in part to wanting to get something going rather than making sure it was built on a solid foundation.

My brother recently got let go from his job in NY, my sister basically disowned our family almost a year ago, and I'm living in suburban Delaware with my parents afraid of moving out and not being able to stay out again.

So that's my introduction, would love to see what you guys think about the viability of what I'm considering doing and whether I should do something drastic like MJ did - quit my job, take the leap, put myself under pressure, move somewhere like AZ or FL and make it work - or whether that's a bit romantic and more likely to land me homeless.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Back