The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Just Got My First Clients

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Aidan04

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Apr 27, 2022
United States
Hey all. Been a bit since I've posted.

If you don't know me, I'm a product developer/inventor. I'm currently working on a physical product for the automotive industry.

Recently though, I have had a problem. See, as a young adult I seem to be very broke, and I need funds to keep bootstrapping my endeavor.

So then it hit me, instead of flipping burgers at the local fast food chain (like I did when I was a young teenager), it's time to put some of my acquired entrepreneurial skills to the test and actually create a side hustle.

I remembered last summer I had detailed cars with a friend of mine and we came out making some decent cash, but what if I took that to the next level? So I did. I crafted a simple website, got all my branding in order, and posted a comprehensive ad to the local Facebook group. Within a day I had 2 clients already emailing me to detail the interior of their cars.

This has made me very excited because it's an opportunity to provide some value to my community and come out making some pretty sweet margins.

But also, I'm not losing sight of my product and I will keep grinding at it until I have a working MVP I can sell and test market viability.

Here are some images:
Screenshot 2023-10-01 201358dds.png
Screenshot 2023-10-01 201310.png

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Trismigistus

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Sep 5, 2023
Hey all. Been a bit since I've posted.

If you don't know me, I'm a product developer/inventor. I'm currently working on a physical product for the automotive industry.

Recently though, I have had a problem. See, as a young adult I seem to be very broke, and I need funds to keep bootstrapping my endeavor.

So then it hit me, instead of flipping burgers at the local fast food chain (like I did when I was a young teenager), it's time to put some of my acquired entrepreneurial skills to the test and actually create a side hustle.

I remembered last summer I had detailed cars with a friend of mine and we came out making some decent cash, but what if I took that to the next level? So I did. I crafted a simple website, got all my branding in order, and posted a comprehensive ad to the local Facebook group. Within a day I had 2 clients already emailing me to detail the interior of their cars.

This has made me very excited because it's an opportunity to provide some value to my community and come out making some pretty sweet margins.

But also, I'm not losing sight of my product and I will keep grinding at it until I have a working MVP I can sell and test market viability.

Here are some images:
View attachment 51647
View attachment 51648
Awesome man, keep it up!

emavery176

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Sep 21, 2023
Awesome! Glad you're taking massive action.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.