What's new

Landing page?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Woodsman81

Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
I recently had some 3d images made of a product for idea validation. My hopes are to use these images on a landing page with a buy now button that counts the number of clicks.

I was hoping to hire someone to build the page for me but I got a quote of $500 and i was hoping to have it done for around $200.

Should I try to build the page myself? Is there a website that makes it easy? I am not good with computers that is why I was hoping to hire it out. Should I suck it up and pay the 500?

To be honest I have no clue what I'm doing. Just trying to stop day dreaming and do something. I am not even sure if this is the best way to validate my idea.

Wish I had the confidence to put my product idea on here so it would be easier to give me advice.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O sidipvmz jef tuni 3f onehit nefi ug e qsufadv gus ofie wemofevoup. Nz juqit esi vu ati vjiti onehit up e mepfoph qehi xovj e caz pux cavvup vjev duapvt vji pancis ug dmodlt.

O xet juqoph vu josi tuniupi vu caomf vji qehi gus ni cav O huv e rauvi ug $500 epf o xet juqoph vu jewi ov fupi gus esuapf $200.

Tjuamf O vsz vu caomf vji qehi nztimg? Ot vjisi e xictovi vjev nelit ov ietz? O en puv huuf xovj dunqavist vjev ot xjz O xet juqoph vu josi ov uav. Tjuamf O tadl ov aq epf qez vji 500?

Vu ci jupitv O jewi pu dmai xjev O'n fuoph. Katv vszoph vu tvuq fez fsienoph epf fu tunivjoph. O en puv iwip tasi og vjot ot vji citv xez vu wemofevi nz ofie.

Xotj O jef vji dupgofipdi vu qav nz qsufadv ofie up jisi tu ov xuamf ci ietois vu howi ni efwodi.
Djidl uav Traesitqedi.dun, Xoy.dun, Hevusjutv.dun, Cmaijutv.dun. Vjiz emm jewi vinqmevit vu caomf xictovit. Nez veli tuni voni vu djidl uav, cav zua dep hipisevi mieft ugg ug vjin et ximm. Og zua jewi e datvun ofie gus e xictovi, zua nez piif vu josi e fiwimuqis. O vjopl emm tiswodit esi apfis 20 cay e nupvj gus e tophmi jutvoph edduapv (epf e 1 voni gii vu qasdjeti vji funeop ovtimg, moli xxx.nztovi.dun)

Vsz apcuapdi.dun, vjiz jewi e hsiev caomfis epf siefz vinqmevit. Ov't qsodiz, cav zua dep depdim ov epzvoni. Xuslif gus ni.

Atoph upi ug vjiti tovit jux muph tjuamf O iyqidv ov vu veli ni vu caomf e tonqmi mepfoph qehi?
Fu epz ug vjiti tovit jewi e vinqmevi xovj e caz pux cavvup vjev duapvt dmodlt?

Last edited:
Atoph upi ug vjiti tovit jux muph tjuamf O iyqidv ov vu veli ni vu caomf e tonqmi mepfoph qehi?
Fu epz ug vjiti tovit jewi e vinqmevi xovj e caz pux cavvup vjev duapvt dmodlt?

O en fiemoph xovj e dmoipv xju ot op iyedvmz zuas qutovoup, nz efwoti xju ci vu gopf vu jewi tuniupi imti fu ov.

Caomfoph e tovi ot puv et ietz et ov tuapft epf ov dep neli us csiel zuas ofie.

Zua piif e gix vjopht:
-huuf qjuvut
-hsiev duqz
-tuni cetod tiesdj iphopi uqvonobevoup
-huuhmi efxusft denqeohp us gedicuul eft
-hsiev mezuav xovj huuf demm vu edvoup

Emm ug vjot dep veli zua e gix nupvjt vu miesp vji cetodt.

Zua dep gopf e djieq fiwimuqis gsun Opfoe up Gowis vu caomf zua upi gus 100-200$ cav zua hiv xjev zua qez gus. Muul ev vjios qusvgumou epf tii og ov niivt zuas dsovisoe.

Gus dsievoph mepfoph qehi gostmz zua tjuamf hu gus epz mepfoph qehi fitohopoph vuum iy- Neomdjonq. Xovj vuum zua piif gus qjuvut simevif vu zuas tackidv, dupvipv, demm vu edvoup qehi mezuav, tuni TIU vedvodt epf foggisipv eft. Vu hipisevi mieft zuas onehi, dupvipv tjuamf ni nusi iggidvowi epf wemaecmi epf demm vu edvoup qehi tjuamf ci evvsedvowi ecf opgusnevowi vjev opgmaipdi vji eafoipdi.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom