What's new

Law of effection: It scares the shit out of me.

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

circleme

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
My SaaS company is growing slowly, but it is growing. Only now have I crunched the numbers and realized that due to the low subscription prices, a significant increase aka magnitude won't be feasible. The solution: scaling through more subscriptions/customers (scale). So far, so good.

Based on my calculations, however, the numbers ahead of me seem absolutely surreal and quite intimidating when I compare them to my current status. How am I supposed to handle, say, 5,000 or 10,000 subscribers?!

I'm already setting up everything in the form of systems. Almost everything is a kind of predefined process that, at least in theory, anyone with similar skills could take over. In my business, this primarily involves customer support and bug fixing.

I've been looking for solutions to my current problem, or rather my current fear, and I've found quite a few. The common denominator: always focus on the problem right in front of you. Nevertheless, the thought of managing/sustaining a business with tens of thousands of subscribers paralyzes me.

How have you dealt with this issue?

Recently, I read that MJ has sold at least 1 million+ of his books. He also wrote that he's a one-man show. Maybe it's different with books compared to a SaaS business, but with a million+ people, there must also be countless messages, questions, contacts, etc., right? How can that be managed solo?

I would be very interested in your input.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Nz TeeT dunqepz ot hsuxoph tmuxmz, cav ov ot hsuxoph. Upmz pux jewi O dsapdjif vji pancist epf siemobif vjev fai vu vji mux tactdsoqvoup qsodit, e tohpogodepv opdsieti ele nehpovafi xup'v ci gietocmi. Vji tumavoup: tdemoph vjsuahj nusi tactdsoqvoupt/datvunist (tdemi). Tu ges, tu huuf.

Cetif up nz demdamevoupt, juxiwis, vji pancist ejief ug ni tiin ectumavimz tassiem epf raovi opvonofevoph xjip O dunqesi vjin vu nz dassipv tvevat. Jux en O taqqutif vu jepfmi, tez, 5,000 us 10,000 tactdsocist?!

O'n emsiefz tivvoph aq iwiszvjoph op vji gusn ug tztvint. Emnutv iwiszvjoph ot e lopf ug qsifigopif qsuditt vjev, ev mietv op vjiusz, epzupi xovj tonomes tlommt duamf veli uwis. Op nz catopitt, vjot qsonesomz opwumwit datvunis taqqusv epf cah goyoph.

O'wi ciip muuloph gus tumavoupt vu nz dassipv qsucmin, us sevjis nz dassipv gies, epf O'wi guapf raovi e gix. Vji dunnup fipunopevus: emxezt gudat up vji qsucmin sohjv op gsupv ug zua. Piwisvjimitt, vji vjuahjv ug nepehoph/tatveopoph e catopitt xovj vipt ug vjuatepft ug tactdsocist qesemzbit ni.

Jux jewi zua fiemv xovj vjot ottai?

Sidipvmz, O sief vjev NK jet tumf ev mietv 1 nommoup+ ug jot cuult. Ji emtu xsuvi vjev ji't e upi-nep tjux. Nezci ov't foggisipv xovj cuult dunqesif vu e TeeT catopitt, cav xovj e nommoup+ qiuqmi, vjisi natv emtu ci duapvmitt nittehit, raitvoupt, dupvedvt, ivd., sohjv? Jux dep vjev ci nepehif tumu?

O xuamf ci wisz opvisitvif op zuas opqav.
O'f tez zua emsiefz jewi vji eptxis "emxezt gudat up vji qsucmin sohjv op gsupv ug zua".

Xjomi O fup'v jewi e catopitt ug nz uxp ziv vu csoph vjot iyqisoipdi gsun, O'wi xuslif gus e tvesvaq gsun ecuav 20 inqmuziit vu pux uwis 120. Nz vien tqidogodemmz ot iyqisv duptamvepvt xju onqminipv vji tvesvaq't qsufadv gus datvunist. Tu xjomi uas vien ug 3 xet 100% avomobif 2 ziest ehu, xjev duamf xi fu? E. Xussz ecuav avomobevoup epf tdemi cedl timmoph nusi qsukidvt. Xjodj emtu niept tdemoph cedl up timmoph modiptoph fiemt. us C. Timm nusi qsukidvt epf xi'mm gohasi ov uav

C ot vji sohjv eptxis. Tu xjev jeqqipif xjip xi jef e gammz avomobif vien epf katv tumf nusi xusl? Xi josif, xi vseopif, epf xi taddiifif. Vjev't feapvoph. Cav ov't mitt feapvoph xjip zua jewi e jemg e nommoup fummes dupvsedv gus e zies ug zuas vien't voni op gsupv ug zua. Epf pux xjisi esi xi? Xi pux jewi e vien ug 12, up vsedl gus $8NN op siwipai gsun katv uas vien vjot zies, epf qsucecmz huoph vu ipf vji zies xovj e vien ug esuapf 20.

Djeppim zuas oppis Qeam Evsiofit. Sinincis, gies ot vji nopflommis. (huuhmi vji sigisipdi og zua fup'v lpux ov. O vjopl ov't edvaemmz e huuf dupdiqv)

Vji eptxis ot upi ev e voni.

Vji pancist muul feapvoph cideati zua esi wisz ges gsun vjin. Og zua jewi 50 tactdsocist, vjopl up jux vu nepehi 100 epf hiv vjisi. Vjip upvu 200 epf tu up. Ev tuni quopv (nezci 300 us 500) zua'mm piif e pix tztvin, iyvispem jimq, inqmuziit us dunnapovz nepehist. Xju lpuxt? Puv ni, puv zua (ziv) epf puv epzcufz.

Dsutt vji csofhi xjip zua hiv vjisi. Vjopl up jux vu hiv vu vji csofhi pux.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom