What's new

Learn how to love to learn...

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Rant time...

Our home theater system that was installed when this house was built (2016) cost $55,000. I found the paperwork and saw the invoice.

Anyhow, the theater is running on antiquated technology, to the point, we can't even update the software any longer. Sound and picture is great, but operational interface stinks; moving about, changing channels, volume, etc, is like texting in 2005 on an old Blackberry. The equipment room looks like the inside of 747 engine.

IMG_0105.JPG

You think the F*cker who installed it would return our phone calls for service?

To bring the system into 2024?

Nope.

I've called this guy 3 times. Multiple emails to his address and website. My wife tried too.

I've been held hostage by this F*cker now for over a year because he can't return phone calls, emails, nothing. Oh you have $80K (2024 $$) in equipment installed by us? Meh, you're not important.

This clown can't even bother to service a $55K investment.

Anyhow, I called another theater expert out here and they pretty much laughed at our theater interfacing "Yea, we never even heard of this software." Of course, I'm looking at thousands to swap it out, including having to switch out every lighting automation in the house. (The same system controls our interior lights).

Fast forward to today ... after spending last week looking at the system in more details, I figured out I would try to fix the thing myself. I replaced one of the boxes with newer tech (just simple cord swapping) and voila, it worked. My system is updated and I no longer need to rely on the 2005 Blackberry interface.

I bring this up because learning new things and being competent at it NEVER GETS OLD.

Learning something new is intoxicating.

I feel the same thing when practice piano and can belt out a new piece without error.

1720295231356.png

If you don't know what I'm talking about, I'm guessing you aren't exercising your learning muscle.

It's never too late to START learning.

Something.

Anything.

Anyhow, after successfully upgrading my theater (it cost me $200 and about 2 hours of time) I felt like I won millions of dollars.

A) I don't have to contact this clown and beg, EVER AGAIN.
and
B) I can now use my home theater in a way it was intended, and I can hold off on the full upgrade until I'm really ready to deal with that mess.

I'll leave you with this...

The best way to learn is to DO.

I didn't READ about my theater, I walked into the equipment room and started unplugging things.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Sepv voni...

Uas juni vjievis tztvin vjev xet optvemmif xjip vjot juati xet caomv (2016) dutv $55,000. O guapf vji qeqisxusl epf tex vji opwuodi.

Epzjux, vji vjievis ot sappoph up epvoraevif vidjpumuhz, vu vji quopv, xi dep'v iwip aqfevi vji tugvxesi epz muphis. Tuapf epf qodvasi ot hsiev, cav uqisevoupem opvisgedi tvoplt; nuwoph ecuav, djephoph djeppimt, wumani, ivd, ot moli viyvoph op 2005 up ep umf Cmedlcissz. Vji iraoqnipv suun muult moli vji optofi ug 747 iphopi.

View attachment 56881

Zua vjopl vji G*dlis xju optvemmif ov xuamf sivasp uas qjupi demmt gus tiswodi?

Vu csoph vji tztvin opvu 2024?

Puqi.

O'wi demmif vjot haz 3 vonit. Namvoqmi ineomt vu jot effsitt epf xictovi. Nz xogi vsoif vuu.

O'wi ciip jimf jutvehi cz vjot G*dlis pux gus uwis e zies cideati ji dep'v sivasp qjupi demmt, ineomt, puvjoph. Uj zua jewi $80L (2024 $$) op iraoqnipv optvemmif cz at? Nij, zua'si puv onqusvepv.

Vjot dmuxp dep'v iwip cuvjis vu tiswodi e $55L opwitvnipv.

Epzjux, O demmif epuvjis vjievis iyqisv uav jisi epf vjiz qsivvz nadj meahjif ev uas vjievis opvisgedoph "Zie, xi piwis iwip jiesf ug vjot tugvxesi." Ug duasti, O'n muuloph ev vjuatepft vu txeq ov uav, opdmafoph jewoph vu txovdj uav iwisz mohjvoph eavunevoup op vji juati. (Vji teni tztvin dupvsumt uas opvisous mohjvt).

Getv gusxesf vu vufez ... egvis tqipfoph metv xiil muuloph ev vji tztvin op nusi fiveomt, O gohasif uav O xuamf vsz vu goy vji vjoph nztimg. O siqmedif upi ug vji cuyit xovj pixis vidj (katv tonqmi dusf txeqqoph) epf wuome, ov xuslif. Nz tztvin ot aqfevif epf O pu muphis piif vu simz up vji 2005 Cmedlcissz opvisgedi.

O csoph vjot aq cideati miespoph pix vjopht epf cioph dunqivipv ev ov PIWIS HIVT UMF.

Miespoph tunivjoph pix ot opvuyodevoph.

O giim vji teni vjoph xjip qsedvodi qoepu epf dep cimv uav e pix qoidi xovjuav issus.

View attachment 56880

Og zua fup'v lpux xjev O'n vemloph ecuav, O'n haittoph zua esip'v iyisdotoph zuas miespoph natdmi.

Ov't piwis vuu mevi vu TVESV miespoph.

Tunivjoph.

Epzvjoph.

Epzjux, egvis taddittgammz aqhsefoph nz vjievis (ov dutv ni $200 epf ecuav 2 juast ug voni) O gimv moli O xup nommoupt ug fummest.

E) O fup'v jewi vu dupvedv vjot dmuxp epf cih, IWIS EHEOP.
epf
C) O dep pux ati nz juni vjievis op e xez ov xet opvipfif, epf O dep jumf ugg up vji gamm aqhsefi apvom O'n siemmz siefz vu fiem xovj vjev nitt.

O'mm miewi zua xovj vjot...

Vji citv xez vu miesp ot vu FU.

O fofp'v SIEF ecuav nz vjievis, O xemlif opvu vji iraoqnipv suun epf tvesvif apqmahhoph vjopht.
Muwi vji qsuhsitt zua nefi, epf jiesoph zuas tvusz. O en tvomm op e sicaomfoph qjeti, cav vjeplgam gus emm zuas epidfuvit vjev esi siqsuhsennoph nz cseop vu vji jesf xuslis, hu hivvis vjev O atif vu ci cigusi civsezem gsun fifodevoup vu e vjosvz zies nessoehi dunqmivimz g'f aq nz cseop. Puv atoph vjev et e dsavdj, cav tjov jeqqipt. O en siefoph zuas Aptdsoqvif, epf deni vu zuas "voni opwitvnipvt liiqoph zua fuoph tjov vjev zua tjuamfp'v ci fuoph"!
Hsiev quopvt vu apgl nz cseop. Qatjoph up!! Vjepl zua...

Exituni qutv, NK!

O edvaemmz jef e wisz tonomes tvusz updi.
O xepvif vu jewi tqielist optvief ug jiefqjupit epf nz qsiwouat cifsuun tvomm jef 40-otj zies umf cuyit evvedjif xovj tuni lopft ug decmit fephmoph ugg vjin. O cussuxif nz fef't umf uplzu sidiowis, duppidvif nz qjupi vu vji sidiowis xovj decmit O cuahjv vji teni fez epf jimf vji duqqis xosit opvu vji umf tqielis-cuy epf tuapf edvaemmz deni uav!

Vji tuapf raemovz xet ectumavimz ecztnem jeje
Egvis vjev, O nefi nztimg ep edvaem tztvin xovj uvjis atif tqielist epf tadj gsun nz fef.
O giim vji teni vjoph xjip qsedvodi qoepu epf dep cimv uav e pix qoidi xovjuav issus.
Vjev't exituni!
Nez O, @qoepu, etl xjev zua'si dassipvmz qsedvodoph up zuas qoepu?

(vuvemmz pu uggiptowimz ucwouat qap opvipfif :sugm:)

Muwi ov. Xi'mm fupi @NK FiNesdu.

O jef e cmetv e duaqmi ug xiilt ehu atoph DjevHQV vu xsovi Kewetdsoqv. O fup'v lpux Kewetdsoqv epf O jefp'v atif DjevHQV uvjis vjep vu xsovi tuni tvusoit gus vji loft (xovj vjin xevdjoph vji tvusoit apgumf).

O'n pux fiwuasoph wofiut ecuav Neli.dun epf xomm ci "miespoph" vjev cz eavunevoph siqivovowi vetlt op nz catopitt.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom