What's new

Let me please to introduce myself... and beer challenge!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

jokerman

PARKED
Hi everyone,

I don't want to start a 'this is my history' thread so I will try to sum up.

I am 31 years old, from Spain. I am Electronics Engineer and two years ago was fired from my company (I started to write on my diary, 'I wish they fire me up and having more time for me'... and then... boom, I was fired). So then I decided to go for Internet like 'yeah, remember my name, I'm gonna built something big'.

I got a crazy idea, and started to developed (and I started to learn php and web development). 40 days in my home JUST and ONLY working on it (most hard word of my life ever)... and I build it: kind of paid version of yahoo answers. Anyone could ask anything, but needs to stablish a real reward in that thread. Later when he received answers he can give the reward to best answers.

Althought I tried my own viral video (yeah, I put fancy clothes, a big double sign in my chest and back, and take a walk in my city giving candys and recording a stop-motion video... if someone see it, just ask it xD).

Anyway, I was too naive and inmature, didn't know too much about marketing and the project was naive in general. So my first fall.

Since then I have done several projects and learn programming... other projects:

- anonymous facebook aplication for asking help for personal troubles... it tries to pretend launching a message in a bottle and then the people discover randomely some of them and can give you answers.

- The television of youtube! I wanted youtubers promote my site to make them win more money with his videos... so I did a page in which you can watch any youtube channel 24 hours... so all the people entering at same time will see same video... plus they have a chat to talk together. Again a mistake: video ads are not served when you embed a video outside of youtube, so less interest for youtubers.

And here I am... with almots less of 1k$ in my bank account. I spent all my savings. Sometimes I feel a little guilty... (I was not working the whole time, I have been dating girls, recording my songs, and making what I wanted to do...). But at least I have learned a lot.

I came here trough google and appsumo... I was thinking of purchase AppSumo course and wanted to see reviews so I ended here.

I've been reading last month about validation and marketing stuff... wish I started from there two years ago.

Anyway, now I am in an entrerpreneur program/competition sponsored by a bank of Spain, with a bussiness idea (alhough I still have the idea very blurry), so I wanted to post it here and receive some opinions.

I am looking for a job (I was closed to get one last week, but I was rejected on the third and last interview... damn it!... kind of depressed since then) or a quick way to make money as my situation is not the ideal one (I am starting to think to sell on of my kidneys, but then I would need to renounce to drink whiskey or gin... and I love it both xD)...

So to finish (well I did it... another 'this is my history blablabla post')... I wanted to challenge anyone that have read until here... I invite you a beer if you find a way of inviting a beer to anyone anywhere in the world. I can't see how can it be done, but does not mean that cann't it be...

This was my idea: there's always a cliche about developers and beers (you may have seen paypal buttons like 'invite me a beer'). I think people are less motivated to donate money... but what if you can donate money and you could know that he (the developer or whoever) was gonna spend it in beer? It would be a cool way to thanks a little favour.

So... the challenge... guess a way to a people can send money to a developer and knowing that he is gonna spend it only in a bar in beers. If you do, I will invite you at the first beer.

Just a little challenge for making my post more 'not just another -hey this is my history, thread-'.

Thanks, peace, love and rock and roll

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom