The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

Lifelong learning is what I love

RosemaryAndPines

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Jun 19, 2024
Germany
Hello everybody,

my name is Annika and I am from Germany.

I have a business called Rosemary & Pines Fiber Arts which I started in 2019 as more of a side project/hobby.
But since last year I am commited to make it as profitable and successful as I can.

Growing up, I never imagined myself becoming an entrepreneur one day. I took the traditional route and graduated from college with a PhD in chemistry.
But after a couple of years in the corporate world, it became clear that this wasn't the right path for me.
Becoming self-employed and working on my business is a great source of joy for me every day.
I love to learn new things. My business has already taught me so much and is continuing to provide so much learning potential which is awesome.

I am currently listening to the millionaire fastlane audiobook and am almost done with it.
I am looking forward to digging through this forums as I expect to learn a lot from it.

Kind regards
Annika

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
450%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Annika, any domain experience in chemistry you can access to leverage a Fastlane? That's quite a skill to have and could open some doors?

RosemaryAndPines

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Jun 19, 2024
Germany
Welcome Annika, any domain experience in chemistry you can access to leverage a Fastlane? That's quite a skill to have and could open some doors?
Well, this is a tricky question for me. Atfer leaving the corporate world, feeling burnt out and like chemistry was the wrong choice for me, I cannot imagine myself going back to the classic field of chemistry.

But, I do still think that I can use my knowledge in a somewhat non-traditional way.
As of right now, I am creating content and educating others about the topic of dyeing yarn with natural dyes.
I think that being a chemist gives me an advantage here because not only do I understand the chemical processes and am able to explain them (compared to someone without a scientific background), I can also convey knowledge in a very structured way.
I have gotten great feedback on an ebook I published last year about different yarn dyeing techniques. This led me to now working on creating an online course about natural yarn dyeing. I think that creating ebooks and courses makes a lot of sense for me because it is scalable.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...