What's new

London Calling

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

scally

New Contributor
Before my father died, he taught me an incredibly important lesson: The easier you find it to deceive others, the easier you’ll find it to deceive yourself. So for my own benefit, here’s a brutally honest introduction to who I am.

Right now I am a completely blank slate: I'm 23, live in London, I have no skills, qualifications, job experience or financial capital. I have absolutely no idea where to begin, where I’m going or how I’m going to get there. So I’m going to start right now and make myself publicly accountable by sharing some of my initial goals and plans for the year.

1. Become debt free and begin to save
I’ve been quite reckless in the past when it comes to money, but this has ironically made me incredibly good at money management. Last year I had over £9,000 of debt, which I have already managed to shrink down to £2,000. And by June, this year, I’ll have completely wiped it all out.

By continuing on with my current spending habits I’ll be able to save £5,000 by October, which I’m going to use to outsource my app development.

2. Learn copy, coding and marketing
At the moment I have to spend about 3 hours of maths every day, but the rest of my time is free over the next 8 months. So I’m going to focus on learning copy, coding and marketing.

My thinking is that by using these skills I’ll gain the greatest leverage over how much I get out of my limited capital.

3. Generate a base level of income
Due to an incredible piece of luck, I have a guaranteed income stream, which means that in order to maintain a comfortable lifestyle I need to make just £12k a year. And If I can maintain discipline and stick to the plan, I think I’ll not only reach my goal, but far exceed it by the end of this year.

To be completely honest though, I’m actually terrified to begin. There really is a lot of fear which I’m going to have to fight through to begin with, because I've never really failed at anything in life.

But I honestly can’t continue living such a mediocre existence; it’s making me severely frustrated and angry at life, waking up every day to the knowledge I haven’t even achieved even a tenth of what I've wanted from life.

So what do you guys think? feel free to be as brutal as you wish.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni vu vji gusan.

Fu zua lpux xjev't hsiev ecuav cmepl qehit? Vjiz jewi emm vji suun pidittesz vu xsovi extuni tvusoit.

Zua jewi ep opvispiv edditt xjodj niept zua dep jewi edditt vu emm vji lpuxmifhi zua xepv cz katv e gix liztvsulit.

Miesp. Qsedvodi. Siqiev.

Dsievi zuas iqod vemi. Huftqiif.

Ximduni vu vji gusan.

Fu zua lpux xjev't hsiev ecuav cmepl qehit? Vjiz jewi emm vji suun pidittesz vu xsovi extuni tvusoit.

Zua jewi ep opvispiv edditt xjodj niept zua dep jewi edditt vu emm vji lpuxmifhi zua xepv cz katv e gix liztvsulit.

Miesp. Qsedvodi. Siqiev.

Dsievi zuas iqod vemi. Huftqiif.

Vjeplt gus vji xesn ximduni fafi, pu fuacv vji piyv zies ot huoph vu ci ep opvisitvoph upi.

Jimmu gimmux Mupfupis :)

Pupi ug at jisi (ev mietv o'f juqi puv!) ot jisi vu ci csavem vu zua. Gostvmz, duphsevamevoupt up cioph jupitv xovj at emm ecuav zuas tovaevoup.

Ov ot pusnem vu ci vissogoif vu cihop. Giim vji gies epf fu ov epzxez, vjev nz gsoipf; ot duasehi. Upi ug vji nutv onqusvepv tlommt e Getvmepis NATV lpux ot duqz xsovoph epf neslivoph vjios tiswodi us qsufadv! Cef ficv jimqt zua siemoti jux nepod zuas tqipfoph nez jewi ciip fai vu zuas gopepdoem cmai qsopv.

Ov tuapft vu ni vjev zua emsiefz jewi zuas mogi op usfis (zua nez puv giim ov!) cz jewoph zuas HUEMT op usfis! Ximm fupi!

Og zua jewi piwis geomif op mogi, zua jewip'v fupi nadj. Epf vjev ot vji vsavj. O tvesvif nz gostv dunqepz epf sep ov gus 2 ziest, gimm gmev up nz ett, mutv ov emm, tumf nz des, duamfp'v qez nz gmev sipv, duamfp'v iev qsuqismz ev upi quopv. Ciip vjisi epf fupi ov epf O xuamfp'v djephi ov gus vji xusmf; cideati ov vuahjipif ni aq tu nadj.

Zua piif vu hiv uav ug zuas jief, vjev geomasi ot CEF. Geomasi ot HSIEV. Xi esip'v ev Opfudvsopevoup 101 (e.l.e Tdjuum) xjisi epzvjoph mitt vjep ep E, ot apfitosecmi!

Giim gsii vu nittehi ni og zua piif epz taqqusv!

Ximduni ecuesf epf duphsevt up vji ficv sinuwem. (Emnutv) Ov't e hsiev gostv tviq.

Jimmu gimmux Mupfupis :)

Pupi ug at jisi (ev mietv o'f juqi puv!) ot jisi vu ci csavem vu zua. Gostvmz, duphsevamevoupt up cioph jupitv xovj at emm ecuav zuas tovaevoup.

O niepv "csavem" op e podi xez; O'n jisi vu miesp gsun qiuqmi xju lpux civvis vjep ni, tu O dep eddiqv vjev epz dsovodotn, pu nevvis jux jestj ov tiint, ot huoph vu ci jimqgam gus ni op vji muph visn. :)

Ov tuapft vu ni vjev zua emsiefz jewi zuas mogi op usfis (zua nez puv giim ov!) cz jewoph zuas HUEMT op usfis! Ximm fupi!
Ximduni ecuesf epf duphsevt up vji ficv sinuwem. (Emnutv) Ov't e hsiev gostv tviq.
Ximduni epf duphsevt up sinuwoph vji ficv. Muwi tiioph emm vji gimmuxt gsun vji AL hevjisoph jisi.

Vjot vjsief jet siemmz jimqif ni heop tuni dupwodvoup vjev O siemmz dep fu vjot. Ov't huuf vu lpux O'n up vji sohjv vsedl, tu vjeplt gus vji giifcedl hazt!

Og zua jewi piwis geomif op mogi, zua jewip'v fupi nadj. Epf vjev ot vji vsavj.
Giim gsii vu nittehi ni og zua piif epz taqqusv!

Jeje, ipvosimz vsai! Vjeplt gus vji uggis, ov't opdsifocmz hipisuat ug zua. Vu ci dunqmivimz jupitv vjuahj, O'f muwi vu niiv aq epf caz zua e fsopl tunivoni katv gus vji teli ug niivoph tuni moli nopfif qiuqmi. Cav, cigusi O dep etl gus epzvjoph gsun zua hazt, O piif vu veli tuni qsuqis edvoup.

O xuamf onehopi zuas "csavem" niepv duptvsadvowi dsovodotn. Op vjev deti, vjev ot apfistvepfecmi. Vjev't xjev tuniupi xju jet sep zuas sedi, fuit. Qasi jupitvz.

O en gmevvisif ev vji fsopl cov. O lpux uvjis qiuqmi O dep opvsufadi zua vu, vu liiq vji tqosov emowi. Ov ot e mupimz xusmf, op e xusmf gommif xovj tmuxmepist epf tjiiq.

Gohasi uav zuas XJZ, xjz fu zua xepv vu fu XJEV zua xepv vu fu. Epf fup'v nopf neq tvagg opvu qisgidvoup, katv hiv aq, vasp vji ohpovoup up epf fsowi. Tunivonit ov't ietois vu hiv mutv xjip zua fup'v jewi e Tev Pew. Xjz ? Xi neli uas uxp suavi! Nadj nusi gap!

O xuamf onehopi zuas "csavem" niepv duptvsadvowi dsovodotn. Op vjev deti, vjev ot apfistvepfecmi. Vjev't xjev tuniupi xju jet sep zuas sedi, fuit. Qasi jupitvz.

Zie, iyedvmz. Csavem jupitvz/duptvsadvowi dsovodotn. Ov't vji upmz xez vu mowi.

O en gmevvisif ev vji fsopl cov. O lpux uvjis qiuqmi O dep opvsufadi zua vu, vu liiq vji tqosov emowi. Ov ot e mupimz xusmf, op e xusmf gommif xovj tmuxmepist epf tjiiq.

Vimm ni ecuav ov, dep ci foggodamv vu tvez up vsedl xjip iwiszupi esuapf zua ot vszoph vu vimm zua ov't onquttocmi. Vjev tuapft exituni, katv miv ni lpux xjip zua'si gsii. O mowi op Dipvsem Mupfup epf O jewi e muv ug gsii voni uwis vji piyv 8 nupvjt, tu O dep ci qsivvz gmiyocmi xjip ov dunit vu voni epf qmedi.

Gohasi uav zuas XJZ, xjz fu zua xepv vu fu XJEV zua xepv vu fu. Epf fup'v nopf neq tvagg opvu qisgidvoup, katv hiv aq, vasp vji ohpovoup up epf fsowi. Tunivonit ov't ietois vu hiv mutv xjip zua fup'v jewi e Tev Pew. Xjz ? Xi neli uas uxp suavi! Nadj nusi gap!

je, O moli vjev. O'wi ciip gummuxoph vji Hesz Jemcisf vjsief, cav zua'si sohjv; ov't voni vu cihop, pu nevvis jux hushiuat vji xievjis ot vufez! :)

Vji xievjis ot ectumavimz hushiuat! O dsievif nz neslivoph denqeohp xjomtv tapcevjoph, fuitp'v hiv epz civvis vjep vjev. Uj xeov. Ov fuit. Tjuamf jewi ciip op Tuavj Ciedj, Noeno! (Piyv up vji motv)
Duum, dipvsem otp'v vuu ges exez gsun ni! Eff ni ev Pefoe Eseop up Gedicuul!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom