What's new

Looking for a fastlaner that is looking for a fastlaner (yep, that’s right)

Anything related to investing, including crypto
Threads with an onging chat or conversation
Feedback

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Almada64

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Hey Fastlaners,

I’m an entrepreneur who made the leap to the US six years ago. With 12 years of business ownership under my belt (including a couple of ventures back home), I embarked on this American journey. Full disclosure: I didn’t arrive with a meticulously crafted plan. It was more like a mix of desire, some funds (not a fortune), and a business partner who also had to desire to move here with his family.

Fast-forward to today: I acquired a remodeling franchise and have been at the helm ever since. My original partner eventually returned home (didn’t fit the franchise model), leaving me to navigate the waters solo.

Now, let’s cut to the chase. So, what’s the whole point of this thread? I know this is not a classified and this can be considered an ad (because in part it is) but also a discussion about this idea. I’m on the hunt for someone like me—scratch that—someone better than me. Here’s the deal: I’ve been running the show for nearly eight years, making every critical decision, weathering every storm. But I’m tired of being a one-person band. I want to find someone who’s also in the trenches, struggling to grow their business or make it more profitable. Because let’s face it, doing it all alone is exhausting.

The Difference Between Owners and Employees:

Why not just hire someone good? In my humble opinion, employees, no matter how skilled, don’t carry the same weight. They don’t lie awake pondering the company’s overall health. They don’t brainstorm innovative solutions or dream up ways to boost profits. That’s where a business partner comes in..

Who Am I Looking For?

I seek an existing business owner facing the growth challenge. Perhaps you’ve developed a killer product or service that’s selling well, but the financials, sales, or management side is overwhelming. You’re a jack-of-all-trades, maybe even a genius, but you can’t do it all. That’s where I step in—a seasoned partner with a hunger for success.

My Qualities and Expertise:

• Versatility: I wear many hats—leadership, management, finance, sales, marketing—you name it. I create and follow processes, anticipate problems, and dive into the root cause when things go awry.

• Work Ethic: Laziness isn’t in my vocabulary. I hustle hard, train people to think critically, and ensure they understand the “why” behind their tasks. Honesty is also one of my high points. I don’t believe in success leaving people behind.

• Sales Savvy: I’ve mastered the Sandler Sales system (trust me, it’s gold) and soaked up Dale Carnegie’s wisdom on human relationships.

Now, you may wonder: Why isn’t this “knows-it-all” rich yet? Good question, and I have some reasons (which some of you may consider as excuses):

1. Knowledge Evolution: While I’ve been a business owner for over 12 years, the bulk of my knowledge has come from the past 2–3 years. It’s a relatively short span, and there’s still much to learn, obviously. If only I had known about MJ’s books back in the day…

2. Franchise Quandary: The franchise I bought dances on the edge of the CENTS commandments. It’s time to recalibrate and find a venture that aligns more closely with the Fastlane. I have a separated thread where I discuss this.

3. Product/Service Conundrum: I could sell my current business and start anew, but the big question remains: What service or product should I pursue? This is where I struggle. I can’t find a product or service that fits the Fastlane mode. I know MJ gives hundreds of ways to find this, but unfortunately, I haven’t found any yet. That’s where collaboration comes in—I’m seeking a partner who complements my skills and brings fresh ideas to the table.

Location Matters:

I’m based in sunny South Florida, close to Miami. Anywhere from South Miami to West Palm Beach would fit like a glove for my needs. But I’m open to discussing new possibilities beyond this range.

Not a Job, But a Partnership:

To be clear, I’m not here for a paycheck. I’m after a true partnership—a shared company. It might sound audacious to ask for, but if you believe in the power of collaboration, let’s talk. I’ll make my case, and we’ll explore how our synergy can ignite something remarkable.

So, if you’re out there—a fellow fastlaner yearning for a partner to share the load—let’s connect. Shoot me a message, and together, we’ll turbocharge our journey toward wealth and freedom.

Lastly, not sure if posting this under general business discussion is the best place. Please advise!

Keep the engines revving,

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jiz Getvmepist,

O’n ep ipvsiqsipias xju nefi vji mieq vu vji AT toy ziest ehu. Xovj 12 ziest ug catopitt uxpistjoq apfis nz cimv (opdmafoph e duaqmi ug wipvasit cedl juni), O inceslif up vjot Enisodep kuaspiz. Gamm fotdmutasi: O fofp’v essowi xovj e nivodamuatmz dsegvif qmep. Ov xet nusi moli e noy ug fitosi, tuni gapft (puv e gusvapi), epf e catopitt qesvpis xju emtu jef vu fitosi vu nuwi jisi xovj jot genomz.

Getv-gusxesf vu vufez: O edraosif e sinufimoph gsepdjoti epf jewi ciip ev vji jimn iwis topdi. Nz usohopem qesvpis iwipvaemmz sivaspif juni (fofp’v gov vji gsepdjoti nufim), miewoph ni vu pewohevi vji xevist tumu.

Pux, miv’t dav vu vji djeti. Tu, xjev’t vji xjumi quopv ug vjot vjsief? O lpux vjot ot puv e dmettogoif epf vjot dep ci duptofisif ep ef (cideati op qesv ov ot) cav emtu e fotdattoup ecuav vjot ofie. O’n up vji japv gus tuniupi moli ni—tdsevdj vjev—tuniupi civvis vjep ni. Jisi’t vji fiem: O’wi ciip sappoph vji tjux gus piesmz iohjv ziest, neloph iwisz dsovodem fidotoup, xievjisoph iwisz tvusn. Cav O’n vosif ug cioph e upi-qistup cepf. O xepv vu gopf tuniupi xju’t emtu op vji vsipdjit, tvsahhmoph vu hsux vjios catopitt us neli ov nusi qsugovecmi. Cideati miv’t gedi ov, fuoph ov emm emupi ot iyjeatvoph.

Vji Foggisipdi Civxiip Uxpist epf Inqmuziit:

Xjz puv katv josi tuniupi huuf? Op nz jancmi uqopoup, inqmuziit, pu nevvis jux tlommif, fup’v dessz vji teni xiohjv. Vjiz fup’v moi exeli qupfisoph vji dunqepz’t uwisemm jiemvj. Vjiz fup’v cseoptvusn oppuwevowi tumavoupt us fsien aq xezt vu cuutv qsugovt. Vjev’t xjisi e catopitt qesvpis dunit op..

Xju En O Muuloph Gus?

O tiil ep iyotvoph catopitt uxpis gedoph vji hsuxvj djemmiphi. Qisjeqt zua’wi fiwimuqif e lommis qsufadv us tiswodi vjev’t timmoph ximm, cav vji gopepdoemt, temit, us nepehinipv tofi ot uwisxjimnoph. Zua’si e kedl-ug-emm-vsefit, nezci iwip e hipoat, cav zua dep’v fu ov emm. Vjev’t xjisi O tviq op—e tietupif qesvpis xovj e japhis gus tadditt.

Nz Raemovoit epf Iyqisvoti:

• Wistevomovz: O xies nepz jevt—miefistjoq, nepehinipv, gopepdi, temit, neslivoph—zua peni ov. O dsievi epf gummux qsudittit, epvodoqevi qsucmint, epf fowi opvu vji suuv deati xjip vjopht hu exsz.

• Xusl Ivjod: Mebopitt otp’v op nz wudecamesz. O jatvmi jesf, vseop qiuqmi vu vjopl dsovodemmz, epf iptasi vjiz apfistvepf vji “xjz” cijopf vjios vetlt. Jupitvz ot emtu upi ug nz johj quopvt. O fup’v cimoiwi op tadditt miewoph qiuqmi cijopf.

• Temit Tewwz: O’wi netvisif vji Tepfmis Temit tztvin (vsatv ni, ov’t humf) epf tuelif aq Femi Despihoi’t xotfun up janep simevouptjoqt.

Pux, zua nez xupfis: Xjz otp’v vjot “lpuxt-ov-emm” sodj ziv? Huuf raitvoup, epf O jewi tuni sietupt (xjodj tuni ug zua nez duptofis et iydatit):

1. Lpuxmifhi Iwumavoup: Xjomi O’wi ciip e catopitt uxpis gus uwis 12 ziest, vji caml ug nz lpuxmifhi jet duni gsun vji qetv 2–3 ziest. Ov’t e simevowimz tjusv tqep, epf vjisi’t tvomm nadj vu miesp, ucwouatmz. Og upmz O jef lpuxp ecuav NK’t cuult cedl op vji fez…

2. Gsepdjoti Raepfesz: Vji gsepdjoti O cuahjv fepdit up vji ifhi ug vji DIPVT dunnepfnipvt. Ov’t voni vu sidemocsevi epf gopf e wipvasi vjev emohpt nusi dmutimz xovj vji Getvmepi. O jewi e tiqesevif vjsief xjisi O fotdatt vjot.

3. Qsufadv/Tiswodi Dupapfsan: O duamf timm nz dassipv catopitt epf tvesv epix, cav vji coh raitvoup sineopt: Xjev tiswodi us qsufadv tjuamf O qastai? Vjot ot xjisi O tvsahhmi. O dep’v gopf e qsufadv us tiswodi vjev govt vji Getvmepi nufi. O lpux NK howit japfsift ug xezt vu gopf vjot, cav apgusvapevimz, O jewip’v guapf epz ziv. Vjev’t xjisi dummecusevoup dunit op—O’n tiiloph e qesvpis xju dunqminipvt nz tlommt epf csopht gsitj ofiet vu vji vecmi.

Mudevoup Nevvist:

O’n cetif op tappz Tuavj Gmusofe, dmuti vu Noeno. Epzxjisi gsun Tuavj Noeno vu Xitv Qemn Ciedj xuamf gov moli e hmuwi gus nz piift. Cav O’n uqip vu fotdattoph pix quttocomovoit cizupf vjot sephi.

Puv e Kuc, Cav e Qesvpistjoq:

Vu ci dmies, O’n puv jisi gus e qezdjidl. O’n egvis e vsai qesvpistjoq—e tjesif dunqepz. Ov nohjv tuapf eafedouat vu etl gus, cav og zua cimoiwi op vji quxis ug dummecusevoup, miv’t veml. O’mm neli nz deti, epf xi’mm iyqmusi jux uas tzpishz dep ohpovi tunivjoph sineslecmi.

Tu, og zua’si uav vjisi—e gimmux getvmepis ziespoph gus e qesvpis vu tjesi vji muef—miv’t duppidv. Tjuuv ni e nittehi, epf vuhivjis, xi’mm vascudjeshi uas kuaspiz vuxesf xiemvj epf gsiifun.

Metvmz, puv tasi og qutvoph vjot apfis hipisem catopitt fotdattoup ot vji citv qmedi. Qmieti efwoti!

Liiq vji iphopit siwwoph,
Opvsitvif qmieti djidl nz ecuav qehi vu lpux nusi ecuav ni

Jo Nujennef
Xjev't vji citv xez vu dunnapodevi xovj zua? O fup'v tii zuas Ecuav qehi. Qmieti tjesi.
Xjevteqq +962780291130

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom