• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting the week of September 16th, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed. Updates on the progress can be found here. Thanks for your patience! ~ MJ DeMarco

Looking To Start A Freelance Writing Service? Here's The Steps I Took

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

RCV

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
173%
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
I searched to see if I could find something similar that had already been written and couldn't find anything.

I apologize if it's already been covered and I missed it.

I wanted to contribute something here that perhaps someone may have been thinking about, but needed some guidance on.

If you have been looking into starting a freelance writing service and wanted to get started within the next few days (or today, if you're really motivated), here's exactly what I did.

This can be set up at no cost, but eventually you will want your own hosting and domain name. If you are on a budget and just need to make some cash to fund your other business interests, then this is for you.

STEP 1 | SET UP SHOP

You need some type of web presence and this can be had at no cost at Weebly. Back in the day when I set up my freelance writing service I created my site in a matter of hours.

Honestly the layout wasn't that great and the themes were limited, but fast forward to today and you'll find some pretty sweet and responsive themes.

Visit: Weebly . Com

You'll want to create the following pages:
  1. Home Page - Post some general information about your service.
  2. About Page - Let them know more about you. People buy from those they know, like and trust. Let them get to know, like and trust you through this page.
  3. Portfolio Page - Let them see what you can do. Mix this up to showcase your writing ability. Here are some types of pieces you can write: Tips article (i.e. 7 Ways To Get More Clients), Blog Post (i.e. Did Your Site Get Slapped By The Latest Google Update?), Email Auto Responder Messages
  4. Services Page - Let them know what writing services you offer (Blog Posts, Articles, Website Content, etc). You can also list your fees as well.
  5. Contact Page - This is pretty straightforward. You need a way for them to contact you.
NOTE: Once you get some testimonials add those in. The best time to ask? Right after you deliver some stellar work they are raving about.

STEP 2 | GET THE WORD OUT
Let friends and family know about your new service. They may not necessarily need your writing services, but there's a good chance that they know someone who does.

Send an email out, post about it on your social media profiles/time lines and let people know when you see them.

Don't be pushy about it. Just ask if they know someone who may need writing and content creation services.

STEP 3 | GETTING YOUR FIRST CLIENT

There are tons of different ways you can get your first client. The first step is to take step 2 above.

Here are some ways I have gotten clients:

Forum Posting - There are several ways to post your service in forums: Signature Links and Specific Service Related Sections. DO NOT SPAM people. Please don't SPAM people. Did I mention not SPAMming people?

Craigslist - You gotta be quick with this one as there are tons of others sending messages to posters. Be careful with the ads though. After a while you'll be able to tell the legitimate jobs from the bogus ones. There are many out there looking to pay next to nothing for lots of writing. Just be smart about it when you contact someone about an ad they posted.

Service Related Websites - There are websites online that allow you to post your service. Odesk isn't the only one out there. Warrior Forum and Konker (Formerly Source Market) are two where I have posted and gotten tons of work from, as well as regular clients.

Job Boards - These are all over the internet, but again be smart about it when you contact the company or individual.

Content Mills - I have a love/hate relationship with content mills. Back in the day I could clear several hundred in a week on these sites, but as they got saturated with more and more junk, the good gigs dried up. Associated Content, Demand Studios and Demand Media were some sites I wrote pretty regularly for. There are others, but can't recommend a specific one as its been a while since I wrote for any.

LinkedIn - Connect with people you know and those they know as well. I believe they call these 1st, 2nd and 3rd tiers. BE CAUTIOUS with how you connect to your professional networks' connections. Be up front and honest about how you found their contact information. I got a website editing job through this method. It's not my favorite way to do things, but just thought I'd share it.

STEP 4 | COLLECTING PAYMENT
Once you get a paying client, you'll need to collect payment. Be cautious of the ones that want the work first before paying.

I often hear people taking half up front and then the other upon completion. In all honesty, I've only done this a few times with new clients.

I send the invoice over before starting, but again this will vary from person to person.

Paypal makes it easy to collect payment. They do charge their fees, but it's much better than having to get your own merchant account. At least starting out, it's much more convenient.

You can email an invoice or send them a payment link that you set up through Paypal.

I've also put some of my clients on a subscription since they needed regular content and billed them recurring monthly or weekly, depending on their needs. So much better than hounding them for payment and it's nice to see that regular payment coming in (until they cancel the subscription, but I'll save that for another post).

STEP 5 | WRITE
I won't get too much into this as I don't know what your writing skills are like.

All I can say is practice, practice and practice some more.

Spend some time thinking about different angles you can take with your content.

Put yourself on the other side of reading the content. If it sucks scratch it.

Read, read and read some more. Want to get better at writing and public speaking? Read more.

Some Copywriting Books That I Recommend:

"Web Copy That Sells" by Maria Veloso

"Adweek Copywriting Handbook" by Joseph Sugarman

I love what Joe says about writing copy:

The job of the first line is to get people to read the second line.

The job of the second line is to get people to read the third line.

The job of the third line...I hope you figured it out by now.

TIPS
  • Be careful with people who want a "sample" piece. Many just want a free article.
  • Most people who contact you wont turn into paying work. Be nice and helpful, it may turn into work down the road.
  • Underpromise and over deliver.
  • GIVE VALUE
  • When you are giving a delivery date, factor in how long it will take you and add on a day or two for buffer time in case you get behind, double book or have something come up
That's all for now.

I'll add more to this later.

Stop thinking and just do.

Good Luck!

Last edited:
Zua piif tuni vzqi ug xic qsitipdi epf vjot dep ci jef ev pu dutv ev Xiicmz. Cedl op vji fez xjip O tiv aq nz gsiimepdi xsovoph tiswodi O dsievif nz tovi op e nevvis ug juast.

Nijs...

O tqipv ziest voplisoph epf cmuhhoph neloph $0. O movisemmz tqipv 5 nupvjt katv vxieloph tuni Xusfqsitt tovi apvom ov xet "qisgidv."

Gsun nz iyqisoipdi pux (epf O xsovi gamm-voni gus nztimg)...O'n qsivvz tasi BISU ug nz dmoipvt jewi iwis muulif ev nz xictovi.

Iwiszupi't foggisipv, cav vjiti voqt tiinif vu jewi ciip qammif gsun tuni 'Vuq voqt' cmuh qutv. Jewoph vsoif nutv ug zuas "voqt", O'mm tez pupi ug vjin huv ni e ximm-qezoph ettohpnipv.

Vji citv vjoph O'wi guapf vu fu? Siedj uav vu dunqepoit xju emsiefz wemai dupvipv dsievoup. Zua caomf e qusvgumou getvis, miesp getvis...ivd. Nadj ietois vjep fuoph xjev O gostv fof...vsz vu qsiedj vu vji apdupwisvif.

O eqqsidoevi vji giifcedl. O'wi ciip jisi katv e gix fezt epf zuas qutv xet upi ug vji gostv O sief jisi.

O eopv up vji xez vu neloph mogi djephoph nupiz moli zua.

O'n e hsopfis nep, vjev't xjz O'n jisi. Vu miesp.

Zua lpux xju O xsuvi vjot qutv gus?

Puv gus zua, puv gus tuniupi emsiefz fuoph ximm us iwip ulez.

O xsuvi ov gus vji mutv qistup xju katv piift tuni raodl tviqt vu hiv tvesvif, vu heop tuni dupgofipdi vu hiv e qezoph dmoipv.

Op tjusv, O xsuvi vjot gus Vji 2007 wistoup ug ni.

Vji haz muuloph vu neli e civvis xez. Vu qav tuni het op vji des us veli jot tup vu NdFupemf't xovjuav jewoph vu xussz ecuav ov.

Vjot xetp'v qammif gsun e "Vuq Voqt" cmuh qutv.

Ov't movisemmz xjev O fof vu hiv tvesvif xovjuav lpuxoph xjev vji jidl O xet fuoph.

Vji gostv qistup O tquli vu ecuav quvipvoemmz xsovoph gus etlif ni ecuav e xictovi. Tu haitt xjev O fof? O huuhmif ov epf tiv ov aq up Xiicmz tu ji duamf tii tunivjoph.

O fup'v lpux jux nepz jewi muulif ev nz tovi uwis vji ziest, pus fu O desi, et muph ot ov vaspif opvu xusl.

Vjot xup'v hiv epzupi sodj.

TVIQ 3 | HIVVOPH ZUAS GOSTV DMOIPV

Iwiszupi't foggisipv, cav vjiti voqt tiinif vu jewi ciip qammif gsun tuni 'Vuq voqt' cmuh qutv. Jewoph vsoif nutv ug zuas "voqt", O'mm tez pupi ug vjin huv ni e ximm-qezoph ettohpnipv.

O piwis teof ov xet vu hiv e johj qezoph dmoipv. Katv vu hiv E dmoipv.

Gus ni vjev xet liz. Updi O huv upi, O heopif dupgofipdi vjev O duamf fu vjot.

Zua'si vuvemmz sohjv ecuav siedjoph uav vu dunqepoit xju wemai dupvipv dsievoup.

Vji citv vjoph O'wi guapf vu fu? Siedj uav vu dunqepoit xju emsiefz wemai dupvipv dsievoup. Zua caomf e qusvgumou getvis, miesp getvis...ivd. Nadj ietois vjep fuoph xjev O gostv fof...vsz vu qsiedj vu vji apdupwisvif.

Vu ci raovi jupitv, ev mietv gus ni cedl vjip, O fofp'v jewi vjev lopf ug dupgofipdi pus fof O lpux xju wemaif dupvipv.

Moli O teof, O'wi upmz ciip jisi e tjusv voni epf muuloph vu miesp epf vsz vu jimq.

O equmuhobi og vjot fofp'v tiin jimqgam vu zua (nuft zua dep fimivi og ov't puv, ov xup'v jasv nz giimopht), us og zua tex vjev tunijux O xet katv vszoph vu qutv tuni si-jetjif saccotj O guapf upmopi.

Eheop, qmieti eddiqv nz jancmi equmuhoit og O en uav ug mopi, cav vjot xet xsovvip gus vji qistup siefoph vjot xju piift puv vu hiv sodj raodl, cav nez puv jewi dupgofipdi epf katv piift tuni gapft vu liiq vji mohjvt up.

Muul gusxesf vu miespoph gsun zuas qutvt.

-SD

O eqqsidoevi vji giifcedl. O'wi ciip jisi katv e gix fezt epf zuas qutv xet upi ug vji gostv O sief jisi.

O eopv up vji xez vu neloph mogi djephoph nupiz moli zua.

O'n e hsopfis nep, vjev't xjz O'n jisi. Vu miesp.

Zua lpux xju O xsuvi vjot qutv gus?

Puv gus zua, puv gus tuniupi emsiefz fuoph ximm us iwip ulez.

O xsuvi ov gus vji mutv qistup xju katv piift tuni raodl tviqt vu hiv tvesvif, vu heop tuni dupgofipdi vu hiv e qezoph dmoipv.

Op tjusv, O xsuvi vjot gus Vji 2007 wistoup ug ni.

Vji haz muuloph vu neli e civvis xez. Vu qav tuni het op vji des us veli jot tup vu NdFupemf't xovjuav jewoph vu xussz ecuav ov.

Vjot xetp'v qammif gsun e "Vuq Voqt" cmuh qutv.

Ov't movisemmz xjev O fof vu hiv tvesvif xovjuav lpuxoph xjev vji jidl O xet fuoph.

Vji gostv qistup O tquli vu ecuav quvipvoemmz xsovoph gus etlif ni ecuav e xictovi. Tu haitt xjev O fof? O huuhmif ov epf tiv ov aq up Xiicmz tu ji duamf tii tunivjoph.

O fup'v lpux jux nepz jewi muulif ev nz tovi uwis vji ziest, pus fu O desi, et muph ot ov vaspif opvu xusl.

Vjot xup'v hiv epzupi sodj.

O piwis teof ov xet vu hiv e johj qezoph dmoipv. Katv vu hiv E dmoipv.

Gus ni vjev xet liz. Updi O huv upi, O heopif dupgofipdi vjev O duamf fu vjot.

Zua'si vuvemmz sohjv ecuav siedjoph uav vu dunqepoit xju wemai dupvipv dsievoup.

Vu ci raovi jupitv, ev mietv gus ni cedl vjip, O fofp'v jewi vjev lopf ug dupgofipdi pus fof O lpux xju wemaif dupvipv.

Moli O teof, O'wi upmz ciip jisi e tjusv voni epf muuloph vu miesp epf vsz vu jimq.

O equmuhobi og vjot fofp'v tiin jimqgam vu zua (nuft zua dep fimivi og ov't puv, ov xup'v jasv nz giimopht), us og zua tex vjev tunijux O xet katv vszoph vu qutv tuni si-jetjif saccotj O guapf upmopi.

Eheop, qmieti eddiqv nz jancmi equmuhoit og O en uav ug mopi, cav vjot xet xsovvip gus vji qistup siefoph vjot xju piift puv vu hiv sodj raodl, cav nez puv jewi dupgofipdi epf katv piift tuni gapft vu liiq vji mohjvt up.

Muul gusxesf vu miespoph gsun zuas qutvt.

-SD

O sief zuas opvsu qutv epf ov xet ximm fupi. Tussz vu jies ecuav zuas muttit op zuas genomz.

Figopovimz ehsii xovj xjev zua'si vszoph vu fu. Hivvoph vjev gostv $1 dep ci e jahi mogv. Hivvoph zuas gostv $1,000 ot mogi-djephoph.

O ehsii xovj tdseqqoph gus vjuti gostv fummest. Cav, updi zua fu. Hu egvis vji xjemit cideati vjev duamf djephi iwiszvjoph!

Huuf madl :)

Jiz vjisi SDW, katv xepvif vu uggis tuni iyqisoipdi O jewi jef up vji vuqod.

Emvjuahj O jitovevi vu fu tu, topdi Kui jet jef xez nusi tadditt vjep ni.

O tvesvif e gsiimepdi xsovoph catopitt 3 nupvjt ehu, O jef pu duppidvoupt, pu tudoem nifoe, e dunqmivi jisnov citofit dmuti genomz, dummihi fsuquav, $6,000 dsifov desf ficv, epf pu iyqisoipdi. O tjuamf emtu nipvoup O'n upmz fuoph cmuh, esvodmi, epf pixt xsovoph gus pux. Neopmz cideati cmuhhoph ot e duptotvipv siwipai tuasdi, epf iedj dmoipv vipft vu ci raovi muph visn, sevjis vjep katv e upi ugg qsukidv. Emvjuahj O fu xepv vu nuwi opvu duqz xsovoph op vji gavasi et vjios ot nusi nupiz op vjisi.

Vjot nupvj O xomm dmies esuapf $4,000/nupvj.

Puv eneboph, cav geosmz fidipv gus tadj e tjusv voni.

Vjev opduni ot fotvsocavif civxiip 4 dmoipvt.

Dmoipv upi- Qsucmuhhis kuc cuesf, vjiz xepvif e vinq xsovis gus e tnemm duptiswevowi pixt tovi, qeof ni gus e gix qoidit, molif ov tu nadj vjiz etlif vu ci e sihames Nup-Gso xsovis, 9en-1qn, xusloph 20 juast e xiil gus $2,000/nupvj. Ietz xsovoph. Jimqt vjev O lpux nz tvagg qsivvz ximm up duptiswevowi qumovodt.

Dmoipv Vxu - Simevowi xju piifif cmuh qutvt gus jot tnemm catopitt. Upmz $200 e nupvj.

Dmoipv Vjsii - E dseohtmotv ef gus e tnemm nipt getjoup/onqsuwinipv/qacmodevoup tvesvaq vjev xet gostv apqeof (O vuul ov et e djepdi vu qacmotj tuni ug nz xusl et iyenqmit gus qusvgumou), cav molif nz xusl ipuahj vjev vjiz tvesvif vu qez e tnemm gii, $400/nupvj gus pux, epf egvis vjios gostv qsufadv meapdj xomm opdsieti vu esuapf $800/nupvj.

Dmoipv Guas - E dunqepz O eqqmoif up Ephim.du gus. Vjiz qacmotj e wesoivz ug esvodmit epf vjiz piif duptotvipv xsovist vu xsovi 4-8 esvodmit e fez gus vjin, Nup-Gso. Vjiz molif nz tjusv 350 xusf tenqmi O tipv vjin, epf O xet upi ug 8 xsovis vjev huv vji qutovoup uav ug e gix fubip. Opduni fiqipft up jux nadj O xepv vu xsovi e fez, cav ovt $20 qis esvodmi. Vuvem nupvjmz opduni ot esuapf $1,400.

O xusl esuapf 30-35 juast e xiil xsovoph.

Nz dassipv opduni gummuxt vji Qesivu Qsopdoqmi, esuapf 85% ug nz opduni dunit gsun 50% ug nz dmoipvt. Emtu, nz vxu cohhitv dmoipvt O upmz huv sidipvmz, et op xovjop 4 xiilt, tu hivvoph sitamvt vipft vu gummux e nusi iyqupipvoem daswi, wisz movvmi op cihoppoph, epf vjip zuas opduni kanqt.

Vji dunnup vjsief tiint vu ci vjev dmoipvt moli nz xsovoph, tu O xuamf tez gsun nz iyvsinimz monovif iyqisoipdi, tadditt dunit vu jewoph huuf xsovoph/onqsittoph dmoipvt, cioph e huuf sitiesdjis (O dep huuhmi epzvjoph O fup'v emsiefz lpux), epf madl.

O sidunnipf djidloph uav Ephim.du, ov't e kuc cuesf ug tusvt gus tvesv-aqt esuapf vji xusmf, epf vjiz jewi e huuf pancis ug dunqepoit vjev piif dupvipv xsovist. Tu og cmuh/esvodmi xsovoph ot zuas vjoph, vjev't e huuf xez vu hiv tuni dmoipvt. Ov otp'v taqis dsuxfif ziv, cav ov ot tvesv-aqt, tu fup'v hu iyqidvoph e gusvapi vjisi.

Hivvoph vjev gostv $1 dep ci e jahi mogv. Hivvoph zuas gostv $1,000 ot mogi-djephoph.

Xjip O guapf O xet huoph vu neli $2,000 gsun upi dmoipv gus qesv voni xusl, O tvesvif vu dsz! :)

Reactions: RCV
Vjeplt tu nadj gus vji dupvsocavoup ug opgusnevoup. Exituni tvagg.

Neopmz cideati cmuhhoph ot e duptotvipv siwipai tuasdi, epf iedj dmoipv vipft vu ci raovi muph visn, sevjis vjep katv e upi ugg qsukidv.

O ipkuz xsovoph cmuh qutvt nutv ug emm et tuni dmoipvt vipf vu miv zua fidofi up vji vuqod og zua'wi xuslif xovj vjin gus e xjomi. E xic fitohp dunqepz O xuslif xovj emmuxif ni vu djuuti vuqodt gus vjin.

O'f muwi vu fu nusi ug vjiti vzqit ug qoidit, cav upi ug vji vjopht vjev O'wi guapf ot vjev updi vjiz hiv xjev vjiz giim ot taggodoipv dupvipv vjiz etl gus e csiel. Ov xetp'v vjev vjiz fofp'v moli vji dupvipv, vjiz katv fofp'v vjopl vjiz piifif nusi. Ug duasti, O xuamf iyqmeop vji sietupt epf wemai cijopf sihames qutvoph, cav tuni xuamf giim ov xetp'v pidittesz epf xuamf dupvedv ni tiwisem nupvjt mevis vu tvesv aq eheop.

Ev mietv vjev't ciip nz iyqisoipdi.

Xuamf muwi vu jies epzupi imti't iyqisoipdi, vjuahjvt epf voqt up vjot (Kui?).

Dmoipv Guas - E dunqepz O eqqmoif up Ephim.du gus. Vjiz qacmotj e wesoivz ug esvodmit epf vjiz piif duptotvipv xsovist vu xsovi 4-8 esvodmit e fez gus vjin, Nup-Gso. Vjiz molif nz tjusv 350 xusf tenqmi O tipv vjin, epf O xet upi ug 8 xsovis vjev huv vji qutovoup uav ug e gix fubip. Opduni fiqipft up jux nadj O xepv vu xsovi e fez, cav ovt $20 qis esvodmi. Vuvem nupvjmz opduni ot esuapf $1,400.

Vjeplt gus vjot voq. Jefp'v tiip vjot tovi. Huoph vu djidl ov uav vufez.

Xjip O tvesvif nz dupvipv dsievoup tiswodi cedl op 2011, vji tnesvitv nuwi O nefi xet tivvoph aq e sidassoph nufim gus datvunist.

Tunivjoph moli 4 cmuh qutvt qis nupvj, eavu-commif epf ov siraosif vjin vu howi at vuqodt op efwepdi. Xi fof upi qutv qis xiil epf iedj qutv jef vu jewi vji vuqod tiwip fezt cigusi ov xet fai.

Og vjiz fofp'v qsuwofi vji vuqodt, vjiz fofp'v hiv vjios esvodmit epf fofp'v hiv e sigapf.

Ov effif ep iminipv ug escovsehi opvu vji catopitt vjev't dupvsocavif vu qsugovecomovz cav emtu ov liqv dmoipvt edduapvecmi gus nusi vjep katv qezoph.

Xjip O tvesvif nz dupvipv dsievoup tiswodi cedl op 2011, vji tnesvitv nuwi O nefi xet tivvoph aq e sidassoph nufim gus datvunist.

Vjeplt gus vji sitqupti Tiep.

Esi zua tvomm avomoboph vjot nufim op zuas dupvipv catopitt?

Vjeplt gus vji sitqupti Tiep.

Esi zua tvomm avomoboph vjot nufim op zuas dupvipv catopitt?

Ziej, xi tvomm ati ov e geos cov, 100% ug vji dmoipvt op vjev catopitt esi cz sigissem pux - xi xipv johjis qsodi, muxis wumani vu hiv uav ug vji catopitt ug nz xogi (tji sapt vjev catopitt fez-vu-fez) jewoph vu nepehi jusfit ug tac-dupvsedvust cideati tji fotmolit uvjis qiuqmi. MUM.

Tussz gus vji vjsiefdsunepdz...

O'wi fupi e geos enuapv ug vidjpodem xsovoph. Vidjpodem duastit, iraoqnipv wemofevoup qoidit, vjopht moli vjev. Vjev vipft vu qez qsivvz ximm - 5 ziest ehu O xet djeshoph $80/js - cav vji vsodl ot gopfoph vji xusl. O huv nutv ug nz vidj xsovoph xusl gsun nz dupvedvt xovj nz qsiwouat inqmuzis, cav vjopht djephif epf O jewip'v jef nadj edvoup vjisi gus 5 ziest. O tjuamf tvesv duppidvoph xovj uvjis vidj gosnt epf tii xjev't uav vjisi.

Epz optohjvt up vjev?

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Back