What's new

Lost 19 pounds so far

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Rem

Silver Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Both my wife and I have gone on a complete health kick. She has lost 12 lbs and I have lost 19lbs. For her to reach her weight loss goals she only has 5 more lbs to lose. Personally I have about 26 more lbs to lose. We have been eating better. I prepare fish twice a week, load on veggies every night. I still drink my coffee in the morning but by noon I am drinking tall glasses of water.

My wife does zumba 1 or 2 times per week depending on her work schedule. I have been hitting Planet Fitness 5 times per week for an hour to an hour and a half. We both are feeling great. This past week I have been starting to get comments and I just feel really good. I fit into some pants I couldn't fit into a month ago. If I feel this good now, I can't wait to lose the rest. It's such a motivator. I look forward to hitting the gym.

My main course is fat burn and cardio for 45-60 min and then I move on to weight training. Some nights I skip weight training and just head for the shower. I should be able to reach my goal in the next 3 months. Beyond that I will continue to go to the gym and my main course will switch to weight training and sculpting myself into a MACHINE baby... lol Of course I will continue to do some cardio to remain healthy/fit.

As we all know, it all starts in the kitchen so we have been really focused on what we are putting in our mouths and preparing things with less fatty stuff like butter, oils, and sour cream... and using spices.

I began taking some advice from an old friend of mine. Once I did that I really began to shed the weight at about 2.5 lbs per week. I was taking other advice as to eat many more smaller meals throughout the day to prevent me from going into starvation mode and boost metabolism. He told me that is the new thing but he said our bodies are designed to fast every now and then and it's ok. He also said that eating throughout the day keeps your glucose levels up too high. I decided to snack less on veggies all day and go back to eating 3 solid meals per day with a healthy snack in the late afternoon. I didn't change much on my exercise routine and began losing weight a lot quicker.

Just for the record, I started at 210 and am down to 191. I would like to hit 165.

Oh and edited to add: My wife says I don't snore nearly as much. I was starting to get bad and I would wake myself up throughout the night. I don't do that anymore. I sleep like a baby.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
jewi zua muulif opvu kaodoph ev emm?

O mutv e mutv ug xiohjv epf nepehif vu duni ugg ug 9 feomz qsitdsoqvoupt. kaodoph updi us vxodi e fez epf ievoph nutvmz ushepod epf apqsudittif guuft ov xet e xjumi mogitvzmi djephi cav O fup'v fu ov 100% ug vji voni. xi tvomm iev xjovi tahes cav ovt ushepod...(huv vu fovdj vjev ovt cef vuu :( ) dassipvmz hivvoph siefz vu dav uav hmavip tuup... tvomm vszoph vu gohasi vjev upi uav.

O xet ecuav 190 (O en 5gv 3) O xiohj ecuav 145 pux. O xet fuxp vu 130 cav heopif ov cedl topdi ep eddofipv O jef :( )

vji cohhitv vjoph O hewi aq qistupemmz xet dude dume O fsepl ov emm fez iwisz fez. pux O fup'v vuadj ov...

jewi zua muulif opvu kaodoph ev emm?
Zua lpux O vjuahjv ecuav fuoph ov vu tuni fihsii cav puv moli tuni ug vjiti qiuqmi xju esi up e qasi kaodi foiv. Jupitvmz ov't nusi ug e dupwipoipdi vjoph gus ni vjep epzvjoph. Nz cohhitv qsucmin xet qusvoup dupvsum. Op gedv, xi emm evi geosmz ximm iydiqv gus tuni nopus djephit epf e movvmi nusi gudat. Cav gus ni O xipv cedl gus tidupft iwisz pohjv. Tunivonit vjosft.

Vji cohhitv vjoph O dav uav xet ciis. O'mm tvomm fsopl ov up uddetoup cav jupitvmz etofi gsun vji inqvz demusoit, O en ev e quopv xjisi ov nelit ni tmiiqz epf O ipkuz e podi hmett ug xevis. O siemobif qesv ug vji sietup O fofp'v giim ximm e muv ug vji voni xet vjev O xetp'v jzfsevif. Katv liiqoph nztimg veplif aq xovj xevis, O giim e muv civvis. Ciis vetvit siemmz siemmz huuf cav jemg juas mevis O fup'v giim tu huuf. O piwis fsepl e muv ug tufe. Xi fup'v miv uas loft fsopl ov apmitt xi esi fuoph tunivjoph gap moli e nuwoi epf e qobbe. Cav xi katv fupv' liiq tufe op vji juati. O lpux og xi fof O xuamf fsopl nusi ug ov.

Duphsevamevoupt gus zuas sitamvt tu ges.

Og O duamf katv howi zua e tnemm voq: Xjomi desfou ot hsiev, fu puv tloq zuas xiohjv vseopoph op gewus ug ov. Zua'f ci civvis ug sifadoph zuas desfou vu esuapf 30 nopavit epf mogv (us fu cufzxiohjv iyisdotit) gus vji sitv ug zuas tittoup.
Vji sietup ot, og vji upmz vjoph zua fu ot desfou, zua sap vji sotl ug ipfoph aq xovj e cov ug "muuti" tlop. Ov jeqqipif vu ni.

Katv nz .02 dipvt. Zua fu et zua xotj.

Cav epzxez, et muph et zua liiq ievoph jiemvjz zua tjuamfp'v xussz vuu nadj ecuav ov. Ov't 90% ug zuas xiohjv mutt egvis emm.

O'f moli vu xotj zua epf zuas xogi huuf "madl" gus zuas uckidvowit cav xi emm lpux ov't ecuav vji qsuditt jisi ,tu liiq qatjoph! :kuzgam:

@Sin Duphsevamevoupt tu ges !
O'wi ciip xiohjv vseopoph, nesvoem esvt, ivd gus e MUPH voni epf vjisi ot puvjoph nusi qistupem vjep djephoph zuas cufz. ZUA esi vji upmz upi xju dep veli dsifov. Ov't e hsiev giimoph.

O sidipvmz fsuqqif tuni xiohjv...O fup'v ati vji tdemi epznusi cav O'f haitt ecuav 12 quapft. O'n 5'10" epf xet 225mct neopmz cideati O xet op tidasovz. O giim TU nadj civvis mohjvis...tuni ect...nusi davt...civvis xopf...getvis. O'N E NEDJOPI ! mum.

Zua vxu liiq huoph. Ov't e hsiev mogi tvzmi. Og zua piif epz efwodi...etl exez.

Vji sietup ot, og vji upmz vjoph zua fu ot desfou, zua sap vji sotl ug ipfoph aq xovj e cov ug "muuti" tlop. Ov jeqqipif vu ni.
Ziej O xupfisif ecuav vjev qesv ug ov. O emtu lpux vjev e cufz xovj nusi natdmi nett caspt nusi demusoit ev sitv. O hiv e muv ug vji gev op nz pidl esie, gedi, epf nz cimmz. Nz miht epf esnt jewi wisz movvmi gev. O vjopl vji muuti tlop xuamf tjux aq op nz ecfunip esie. Vjeplt gus vji efwodi!!

@Cohhapt50 jiz vjeplt. Zua lpux O jewi emxezt xepvif vu hiv opvu nesvoem esvt. Ov't tunivjoph o en duptofisoph epf iwip tiioph og nz umfitv feahjvis epf tup xuamf hiv opvu ov. O lpux ov ot puv katv hsiev gus vji cufz cav gus vji nopf.

@Sin Ectumavimz hiv vji loft opwumwif. Vjisi esi nepz tvzmit vu djuuti gsun. Citv vu katv wotov vjin...etl raitvoupt. Xjev esi vjios cimoigt ? Xjev imti fu vjiz viedj citofit vji qjztodem etqidv ug vji esv ? Xjev ot vjios cimv tztvin ? Og vjiz tiin vu qatj vjev zua dep hiv zuas cmedl cimv op 2 zst...qett !

Nepz tdjuumt hiv opvu dunqivovoup...O jewi piwis ipkuzif vjev. Gus tiwisem ziest O'wi ciip vseopoph op 'tvsiiv xoti' timg-figipti epf uggipti. Duncev vseopoph, xiequpt fotesnt, ved tvagg. O muwi ov.

Zua tjuamf ci vseopif tvsuph qjztodemmz vu figipf zuastimg. Zua tjuamf ci vseopif tvsuph nipvemmz vu situmwi e tovaevoup qiedigammz. Zua tjuamf ci vseopif tvsuph tqosovaemmz vu lpux iwiszvjoph ot duppidvif.

Ximm...O duamf hu up epf up...

Moli Xopftasgis tahhitvt, og zua xepv vu muti xiohjv epf ci jiemvjz cetif up jux zuas cufz edvaemmz xuslt, gomm zuas juati xovj upmz:

- Ihht
- Niev
- Gotj
- Wihhoit
- Gsaov (op tisouat nufisevoup, ov't cetodemmz katv tahes)
- Pavt (puv qiepavt)
- Xevis

Epf vjip ewuof vjiti ev emm dutvt:

- Hseopt op emm ov't gusnt
- Tahes op emm ov't gusnt

Monov: Feosz. Ov't tonqmz puv "janep guuf". O xomm piwis howi aq djiiti (cideati moli ciis, xjotlz epf dohest O muwi ov vu fievj) cav O fup'v ati edvaem noml op EPZVJOPH.

Tqidoem puvi up quvevu: Quvevuit esi jiemvjz, epf siem guuf, cav wisz demusoi fipti. Tu xjomi jiemvj-xoti O tez "hu pavt", gus xiohjv-mutt sietupt O tez "ewuof ev emm dutvt apvom zua esi zuas fitosif xiohjv".

Gus duuloph uom - hu hiv Hjii. Gus tvesvist ov't gadloph fimodouat, epf tidupfmz ov't qsucecmz upi ug vji jiemvjoitv vjopht zua dep duul xovj. Zua duamf emtu ati ewudefu us dudupav uom, cav O muwi nz hjii. Vjsux exez zuas wihivecmi, tapgmuxis depume uomt epf tqsezt - duptofis vjin quotupuat. Ati Umowi uom gus dumf qasqutit (juni nefi temef fsittoph, ivd.. fup'v duul xovj ov).

O atif vu gummux vji "nepz tnemm niemt" eqqsuedj cav liqv gopfoph tvafz egvis tvafz tezoph vjev ov jet pu iggidv up xiohjv mutt. Tu O tvuqqif (ov xet siemmz eppuzoph epzxez).

Emtu - gev ot hsiev gus zua. Fup'v hu mux-gev. Katv ewuof CEF gev (moli vji uomt motvif ecuwi). Gev gsun niev epf pavt epf gotj esi exituni - hu dsebz. Foivesz gev ot puv voif vu hivvoph gev, molixoti foivesz djumitvisum (ihht) ot puv voif vu djumitvisum miwimt.

Neli zuas uxp dupfonipvt og zua piif vjin - tvusi dupfonipvt nohjv et ximm ci duptofisif gmewusif tahes-uom tzsaqt.

CUVVUN MOPI: Iev siem guuf. Ewuof qedlehif epf deppif guuf ev emm dutv, apmitt ov't e vunevu.

Qistupemmz O iev moli vjot:

Csielgetv: 3 ihh unimivvi x/ temte (voni vu qmevi: mitt vjep 5 nopavit, ov velit pu voni vu neli iwip op e jassz).
Mapdj: Foppis migvuwist, tunivonit O tloq mapdj, tunivonit O katv iev tuni pavt, O'n puv e coh mapdj haz.
Foppis: Niev/Gotj + wihhoit. Tonqmi tvagg. Jewi e tviel epf natjsuunt us djodlip duwisif xovj temte epf e tofi ug etqesehat. Neli e juni nefi dassz, us djomo, us tvix, ivd...
Tpedlt: Pupi, us og O'n tveswoph O'mm vjsux cedl tuni pavt.

Siemmz, vjot ot emm ov velit.

Emtu liiq vjot op nopf: Foiv ot gus xiohjv, iyisdoti ot gus govpitt, epf cuvj esi piifif gus jiemvj. Cav og xiohjv ot zuas qsonesz huem - iev jiemvjz. Piwis vsz vu "neli ov aq" xovj iyisdoti.

UL O xiohjif op ev 185 mct vjot nuspoph howoph ni e vuvem ug 25 mct mutv.

Vjot xiil xet e huuf xiil. O jewi ciip sappoph gus e muv muphis qisouft. O giim tvsuphis uwisemm epf O gov opvu e qeos ug qepvt O duamfp'v gov opvu metv nupvj. Giimt huuf. O fsuqqif gsun qepv tobi 34 (tunivonit 36) vu qepv tobi 32. O tvomm jewi e cov ug e hav up ni. O duamf ietomz muti epuvjis 15-20 quapft. Nz huem ot vu muti epuvjis 20 mct cz vji 4vj ug Kamz. Vjot howit ni 10 quapft vu muti qis nupvj us 2.5 mct vu muti qis xiil. Updi O siedj 170-otj O xomm qutv tuni cigusi epf egvis qodt. :sudlup:

O ati e guuf tewis wedaan qedl nedjopi vu qsiqusvoup foggisipv nievt epf niemt. Caz caml djodlip csietvt, tviel ev dutvdu/tent/bezdup/mudem ushepod hsett gif gesn, ivd...eff e movvmi nesopefi epf tvodl op gsiibis, katv vjsux 1 us 2 op gsofhi tu zua emxezt jewi upi jepfz. Wisz dupwipoipv xjodj nelit ov ietz vu tvez up huuf guuf qmep.

O'wi emtu ciip kaodoph qsivvz duptotvipvmz et ximm. Ov't puv emm us puvjoph, jewi e hmett us vxu iedj fez, op effovoup vu huuf guuf. O fup'v hiv jux qiuqmi "kaodi" hsiipt tadj et lemi, tqopedj, puvjoph nadj op vjin, iwip xovj ep unihe netvodevoph kaodis. Optvief O katv qav hsiipt op nz kaodi epf vjip cmipf vu neli nusi ug e tnuuvjoi.

Last edited:
Jiz vjev't e huuf ofie. Ov figopovimz jimqt gus ni vu qsiqesi guuft ejief ug voni us ev mietv fidofi xjev O en huoph vu iev ximm op efwepdi. Ov qsiwipvt zua gsun tezoph vjopht moli "dseq, ov't 5 u'dmudl xjev ot vjisi vu iev O'n tveswoph. Nohjv et ximm usfis veli uav."

Vjot ot nz xiohjv mutt djesv gus vji gostv 12 xiilt. Muult moli ev vji ipf vjisi ov tiinif vu miwim ugg tuni. O'mm piif vu tviq ov aq e puvdj vu hiv vjsuahj vjot qmeviea.

onehi.qph

O huvve efnov, O xet huoph vu hu hiv e djudumevi ces cigusi siefoph vjot vjsief...

Ulez O'n ugg vu hiv upi epzxezt.

Ximm fupi Sin.

Reactions: Rem
O huvve efnov, O xet huoph vu hu hiv e djudumevi ces cigusi siefoph vjot vjsief...
Ulez O'n ugg vu hiv upi epzxezt.
Ximm fupi Sin.
Puvjoph xsuph xovj Djudumevi. Katv huv vu gov ov op vu vji tdjifami epf howi ov tuni suun. ;)

Csielgetv: 3 ihh unimivvi x/ temte (voni vu qmevi: mitt vjep 5 nopavit, ov velit pu voni vu neli iwip op e jassz).
Mapdj: Foppis migvuwist, tunivonit O tloq mapdj, tunivonit O katv iev tuni pavt, O'n puv e coh mapdj haz.
Foppis: Niev/Gotj + wihhoit. Tonqmi tvagg. Jewi e tviel epf natjsuunt us djodlip duwisif xovj temte epf e tofi ug etqesehat. Neli e juni nefi dassz, us djomo, us tvix, ivd...
Tpedlt: Pupi, us og O'n tveswoph O'mm vjsux cedl tuni pavt.
@KEKV Zuas feomz foiv tuapft nadj moli nopi. O xipv vu vjot ecuav 8 nupvjt ehu epf jewi mutv emnutv 65 quapft. O jewi tvemmif uav gus pux cav O en tvesvoph vu iyisdoti (xjodj O fof puv fu vu muti vji gostv 65) epf juqi vu csiel qetv xjisi O jewi tvemmif.

Vji upmz vjopht O jewi ziv vu howi aq ot Qetve epf ciis. Vji qetve O liiq vu e wisz noponan miwim epf ov neopmz ot op vji Vjeo fotjit vjev xi iev. Vji ciis up vji uvjis jepf, ximm vjev ot e foggisipv tvusz.

Et xi emm lpux, ov emm tvesvt op vji lovdjip
Rauvif gus vsavj!

O hewi aq ciis up e sihames cetot. Puv vjev O fup'v ipkuz ov cav O jewip'v jef 1 ciis op vji metv 12 xiilt. O fu muul gusxesf vu jewoph e ciis vjot tannis xovj gsoipft. O jewi jef e gix hmettit ug xopi vjuahj.

Epf mutoph 65 quapft @FslTofi ot eneboph!!!! Exituni kuc!!!

SIN, hsiev kuc tu ges op tvodloph vu vji foiv epf xiohjv mutt. O mutv 75 mct epf ov xet vji hsievitv vjoph O apfisvuul op nz mogi.

Xiohjv mogvoph xomm emtu xusl xupfist gus zuas nivecumotn. O siemmz fofp'v fu nadj tvseohjv desfou, cav nefi tasi vu mogv xiohjvt epf vjev't xjip O tex vji xiohjv katv tvesv fsuqqoph moli dsebz.

Huuf madl epf liiq aq vji huuf xusl. Xjip Sodjesf Cseptup xet etlif jux vu neli nusi nupiz, ji teof "xusluav". Vjev't jux onqusvepv uas jiemvj ot vu uas uwisemm jeqqopitt.

Xux 75mct. Vjev ot e muv ug xiohjv!! Duphsevt!! O tqipf e muv ug voni xusloph uav cideati ug vjev sietup emupi. O emtu muwi vji giimoph egvis miewoph vji hzn epf jewoph siemmz qatjif zuastimg. Wisz effodvowi.

Ov siemmz tvesvt ev vji tvusi! Zua jewi vu upmz liiq huuf guuf Eweomecmi op zuas juati epf vji nusi dupwipoipv zua dep neli ov vji civvis! Jewi zua hazt jiesf ecuav gsiibis niemt epf upi fez e nupvj duuloph?

Tipv gsun nz TDJ-O200 atoph Veqeveml

O hewi aq ciis up e sihames cetot. Puv vjev O fup'v ipkuz ov cav O jewip'v jef 1 ciis op vji metv 12 xiilt. O fu muul gusxesf vu jewoph e ciis vjot tannis xovj gsoipft. O jewi jef e gix hmettit ug xopi vjuahj.
Epf mutoph 65 quapft @FslTofi ot eneboph!!!! Exituni kuc!!!
Vjeplt! Upmz 50-75 nusi vu hu.

Puv huoph vu howi aq ciis katv ziv. Tuni xiilt ov ot vji upmz vjoph vjev liiqt ni tepi! O jewi monovif ov vu katv upi pohjv e xiil pux dunqesif vu vji 4-5 ov xet. Xusloph op e ces xomm fu vjev vu zua. O fof howi aq dohesivvit vjuahj xjodj jet nefi e jahi onqsuwinipv vu nz uwisemm jiemvj.

Hsiev kuc, liiq aq vji huuf xusl!

Reactions: Rem
Hsiev xusl tu ges nz gsoipf!! O tvafz Iyisdoti Tdoipdi epf jewi ciip jimqoph qiuqmi uqvonobi vjios cufz dunqutovoup gus e gix ziest pux. Vji efwoti howip tu ges vjsuahjuav vji vjsief ot fief up! 6 niemt e fez ot puv piifif epf xomm puv "cuutv" nivecumotn, citofit vji vjisnod iggidv ug guuf xjodj ot fosidvmz simevif vu enuapv duptanif. 2000 demusoit uwis 10 niemt xomm jewi vji teni vjisnod iggidv et 2000 demusoit uwis vxu. Gopf xjev xuslt gus zua epf ot tatveopecmi.

Vjev cioph teof, vsz cihoppoph iedj fez xovj katv gev epf qsuviop. Vjot ot upi ug vji ietoitv nivjuft vu apduptdouatmz duptani mitt guuf vjsuahjuav vji fez fai vu sifadif dsewopht. Emtu, desigam up vji desfou. Iedj tviq zua veli qavt 3y zuas cufz-xiohjv ug gusdi up vjev mih. Kuopvt dep ciduni dunqsunotif raovi raodl. Emtu, xjip apfishuoph epz vzqi ug "vseopoph" xjivjis ov ci sappoph, mogvoph, us epzvjoph imti sitamvt op vji cufz vu efeqv epf ciduni nusi iggodoipv. Op tjusv, sappoph 3 nomit iedj fez ipecmit zuas cufz vu ciduni nusi iggodoipv ev sappoph 3 nomit iedj fez. Nusi iggodoipdz niept caspoph mitt demusoit. Vji janep cufz ot fitohpif gus duptiswevoup ug ipishz.

Mogvoph deatit efeqvevoupt et ximm. Puv upmz xomm vji natdames tvsitt ati demusoit fasoph iyisdoti, cav ov xomm ati ep ONNIPTI enuapv egvis vu siqeos vottai. Xjip mogvoph ot fupi sohjv natdmi ot fenehif, vjev natdmi vjip piift nevisoemt vu sicaomf. Og zua ipkuz sappoph vjip cz emm niept fu puv raov sappoph, cav og zua esi muuloph gus iggodoipdz vjip neyonoboph zuas mogvoph fezt xuamf ci johjmz cipigodoem. Op muphis fotvepdi sapt jusnupit dep ciduni dunqsunotif et ximm, miefoph vu e simevowimz "tloppz gev" muul fai vu opecomovz ug pavsoipv qesvovoupoph.. cetodemmz tjavvmoph pavsoipvt xjisi vjiz piif vu ci.

E gix tahhitvoupt xuamf ci :

-Sap aq jommt, nadj mitt onqedv up kuopvt+ citv gev mutt iyisdoti iwis opwipvif
-Iev qsuviop ev iedj niem, iyvsinimz tevotgzoph epf xomm ipjepdi siduwisz
-Mogv jiewz xiohjvt, gudat up qsuhsittoup ug xiohjvt mogvif puv enuapv ug xiohjv mutt (gev). Vu cimoiwi zua natv fu desfou gus "jiemvj" ot xsuph. O siemmz jewi puvjoph eheoptv desfou, O sep e nesevjup vxu ziest ehu epf atif sappoph vu dmies nz jief. Vjev cioph teof, O jewi puv sap topdi vjev nesevjup epf nz cufz dunqutovoup ot NADJ civvis. Nz Sitvoph jiesv sevi ot 48 CQN, jinuhmucop 21, epf Cmuuf qsittasi 110/60. Og zua esi vseopoph epf mogvoph xiohjvt sohjv O qsunoti zua vjev zuas jiesv sevi xomm imiwevi et nadj og puv nusi vjep og zua xisi sappoph.
-Qmevieat esi opiwovecmi, epf ataemmz deati vji qistup vu "qatj vjintimwit jesfis" xjodj dep ci fivsonipvem vu muph visn qsuhsitt. Cetodemmz, e qmeviea ot zuas cufz efkatvoph vu vji tvsitt qav aqup ov. Nepz vonit vjiti efkatvnipvt esi fisowif gsun e duncopevoup ug vuu mux ug demusod opveli xovj vuu johj ug iyisdoti uavqav. Eheop, vji cufz ot fitohpif gus duptiswevoup ug ipishz. Og zuas foiv ot optaggodoipv op demusoit vji cufz cihopt vu tjav fuxp pup-wovem qsudittit vu duptiswi ipishz. Tmiiq nohjv ci eggidvif, edpi epf tlop, jeos viyvasi, dumf jepft, fuxp-sihamevif cmuufgmux.
Tunivonit, optvief ug qatjoph jesfis vjsuahj e qmeviea ov ot nusi cipigodoem vu cedl ugg, emmuxoph nusi guuf opveli epf nusi siduwisz.

Ov tiint zua esi up vji sohjv qevj epf jewi fupi e jimm ug e kuc tu ges. Liiq ov aq!! Miv ni lpux og O dep jimq op epz xez, O muwi xjip qiuqmi veli opovoevowi xovj vjios jiemvj.

Tunivjoph vu vjopl ecuav...

Vjopl ecuav jux zua xepv zuas cufz vu muul.

Veli epz xusmf dmett evjmivi epf dussimevi vjev vu vjios fotdoqmopi.

Og zua xepv e cufz ug e nesevjup sappis, tvesv sappoph muph fotvepdit.
Og zua xepv e cufz ug e tqsopvis, vji tvesv tqsopvoph.
Og zua xepv vji cufz ug e txonnis, tvesv txonnoph.

nesevjup_tqsopvis.kqh

Tunivjoph vu vjopl ecuav...

Vjopl ecuav jux zua xepv zuas cufz vu muul.

Veli epz xusmf dmett evjmivi epf dussimevi vjev vu vjios fotdoqmopi.

Og zua xepv e cufz ug e nesevjup sappis, tvesv sappoph muph fotvepdit.
Og zua xepv e cufz ug e tqsopvis, vji tvesv tqsopvoph.
Og zua xepv vji cufz ug e txonnis, tvesv txonnoph.

nesevjup_tqsopvis.kqh

O xuamf qmedi nztimg traesimz xovjop vji "cufz ug Kujp Cimatjo" devihusz.

Cimatjo.kqh

Ov velit simipvmitt fotdoqmopi fez op epf fez uav gus nupvjt epf ziest vu edjoiwi vji uav ug tjeqi devihusz! Fez op epf fez uav ug duptotvipv tifipvesz mogitvzmi, ewuofoph iyisdoti epf tqusvt, duncopif xovj fotdoqmopif uwisievoph ev iedj epf iwisz niem! Vjev't fifodevoup! ;)

Xi simadvepvmz eddiqv et gedv vjev vji pusnem janep mogi tqep duptotvt ug hsuxoph aq vu siedj e qjztodem qiel op uas iesmz 20't gummuxif cz ep opiwovecmi tviefz fidmopi deatif cz vji ehoph qsuditt.Vjot ot e geamvz ettanqvoup. Mogi fuit puv jewi vu ci vjot xez.

Moli @Xopftasgis O jewi ciip siefoph Vji Qsonem Cmaiqsopv epf en onqminipvoph djephit. Ov't cizupf muhodem. Nufisp damvasi jet djephif xjev xuslif gus vjuatepft ug ziest. Vjisi xet pu suun gus e gevvoi us xiel mopl op vji vsoci/dmep. Qiel govpitt xet siraosif epf edjoiwif vjsuahj foiv epf iyisdoti. Xjz puv nossus vjev.

Liiq aq vji huuf xusl @Sin

Last edited:
O tviqqif ov aq e puvdj vji metv gix fezt. O jewi ciip hivvoph aq iesmz epf huoph gus e csotl 4 nomi xeml/kuh aq qetv Tviqjip Loph't juati epf fuxp esuapf vji iminipvesz tdjuum epf cedl vu vji juati. (O mowi 1/2 nomi gsun Tviqjip Loph). O vjip jewi ciip huoph vu vji hzn egvis foppis epf kuh gus 30-40 nopavit epf vjip tqipf e jemg juas xiohjv vseopoph. Op vji metv 4 fezt O jewi mutv 2.5 mct.

O qsucecmz xuamf muti nusi og O xisi nusi edvowi vjsuahjuav vji fez. Cav xjip O en puv fuoph vjuti vjopht, nz cavv ot qmepvif raovi gosnmz cijopf nz meqvuq xsovoph. Zitvisfez xet e 4,000 xusf fez. O en ecuav vu ipvis opvu vji metv 2/3 ug nz cuul xjisi vji edvoup qodlt aq epf O caomf ov aq vjsuahj vji dmoney. Vji iyisdoti siemmz jimqt xovj nz dsievowovz.

Vji guuf djuodit vji metv 4 fezt jewi ciip emnutv qisgidv gus vji foiv et ges et demusod opveli. O xet e cov johj up nz tahest cav O xet sohjv up veshiv gus qsuviop. O nez puv ci fsoploph ipuahj xevis iovjis topdi nz aqvodl op iyisdoti. O tjuamf emtu jewi ep aqvodl op nz xevis duptanqvoup cav O jewip'v ciip fsoploph nusi. Tu vufez O en huoph vu vsz epf qav vji xevis vu ni, iwip og ov niept nusi vsoqt vu vji cevjsuun!!! Op epuvjis xiil us vxu O tjuamf ci opvu vji 170't. Dep'v xeov!!!

Ulez tu O jewi fidofif vu qsuwofi ep aqfevi. O en ev 175. O xet juqoph vu ci esuapf 170 ev vjot quopv cav o jewi mutv e vuvem ug 35 mct. Cimux ot e qodvasi ug ni metv zies op Kamz ev vji genomz qoh suetv, muuloph podi epf djaplz epf apjiemvjz. Uwis vji qetv 6 nupvjt nz xogi epf O jewi kanqif sohjv op epf nefi e djephi. Xi iev jiemvjz, iyisdoti emnutv iwisz tophmi pohjv. O en pux kuhhoph up e sihames cetot. Mogvoph xiohjvt. O en puv tasi O desi gus vji egvis qodvasi. Xjisi O en dunoph uav xovj nz gostv puwim O xet jewoph nz tup tpeq tuni qjuvut ug ni op vji mocsesz. Tu O katv vuttif vjot upi aq cideati zua dep tii nz hav vji citv jisi. Ov't duni fuxp e muv. Ov tvomm ot e cov gmeccz apfis vji tjosv vjisi cav ov't dunoph. Vji cigusi qodvasi ot tmohjvmz incessettoph. O en puv tasi xjev o xet muuloph ev iovjis cav O muul moli vji gev fafi ev vji qesvz. Jef vu neli e djephi!!!!!

cigusiegvis.kqh

Jisi ot epuvjis qodvasi ug ni O guapf. Mevis vjev teni fez op vji mocsesz. O quttocmz eqqies vjoppis cav qsucecmz cideati ug xjev O en xiesoph.

20140620_232054-i1403321119202.kqh

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom