The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Luke12321: Lead Gen Site Startup

Luke12321

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Hey guys...not been in touch with some of you guys in awhile! Hopefully be back to B&P next year.

I was just wanting you guys to give me some feedback on a site I had built for me (very cheaply, I might add). I wanted to keep everything simple as first, rather than throwing serious cash in a website when I have limited e-marketing experience.

This is going to be a lead gen site for small business owners/REI owners who are wanting to collect money from customers that have went past due with them. I have did some market research and others are charging $15-20 per lead, and selling it 3-5 ways usually.

Anyway, more less looking for feedback on feedback on the layout at this point.

I am planning on getting a domain, hosting and testing with some google adwords soon but not very comfortable with PPC advertising YET. (Any suggestions on learning tools for that other than trial and error, I would be glad to get them on here or PM ME).

Here it is (On a friends server, it is secure/safe)

Debt Collection Services

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Have you ever read the landing page handbook or any major landing page material? If not shoot me a PM.

You need a value proposition, credibility indicators etc etc. If you have some time to read I have some material that might be extremely valuable to you for this.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.