The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Making the move from Slowlane to Fastlane

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

Hyrum

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
359%
Jul 5, 2016
Nebraska
Hello, my name is Hyrum. I found this forum about 2 weeks ago and have been reading every thread I can find. The advice was so great that I purchased the book about a week ago. My next step is to join the INSIDERS (thats where I heard all the good stuff is ;)), but before I do that I told myself I have to prove to myself that I could leave my comfort zone by making a few posts and putting myself out there.

After reading the book, I would consider myself Slowlane+ right now. I have the NEC part, but lack the ST. I own my own retail shop which is moderately successful. Decent sales with decent margins, but I am unable to divest myself of the time component. 60 hour weeks and a 6/1 or 7/0 week runs you dry after awhile, even if you love what you do for 59 of those hours. Although it could be worse. One of my college buddies works for a major corporate competitor. I remember talking to him 3 months after graduation and he sounded like he was running ragged. I wanted to ask him if he felt he could keep doing this for 40 more years, but I think we both know what the answer is.

My next steps are to get started on a few Amazon FBA projects as these would complement my brick and mortar business. I also found a business that my wife is interested in, so I'm helping her with some of the business and technical portions while she focuses on the creative aspect.

Anyways, I'm glad to be here, and look forward to learning much more from everyone and hoping I can provide a little bit of value in return. Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...