What's new

Marketplace for creative industries

Idea threads
Marketing, social media, advertising
Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Tony Amorn

New Contributor
I've read The Millionare Fastlane the second time this week and it has opened my mind to new possibilities.

A little background about me, I'm Tony, 21 and living in Australia. I'm ambitious and had started a lot of small businesses from home like cooking Thai food and delivering it during covid while skipping class. I've always been a hustler and finding ways to make money.

A year ago, I had previously worked in a creative agency and eventually became a director in film. The owner of the agency always talked about her past business experiences and how she made millions. She was a great talker and often hinted the business partnership for me in the future. In saying so, finance wasn't always great and sometime she would owe me 3 months worth of pay which was $350 a week. The more I worked there, the more I slowly realised that it was all talk. Don't get me wrong, I learnt some great lessons about business and how the creative industry works.

A week ago, I decided to quit my job after a year which wasn't as easy as it sounds and it was also very messy because I had troubles getting my camera equipment back which showed me her true colours. I eventually got all my equipment back but not all the money I was owed. I didn't care, I felt powerful similar to MJ in the book when he moved to Phoenix.

I planed to start my own video production business. I remembered hearing about MJ's book when I was around 17 years old and decided to read it while doing DoorDash to make ends meet as I do live alone and pay rent. After reading the book, I thought about the law of affection and magnitude.

I came up with the idea of creating a 2 sided marketplace for the creative industry because I know some of the pain points for both the creatives and clients in most creative sectors such as design, video, photo, animation, web design and development and so fourth.

Similar to Airtasker & Upwork, the difference is targeting specific needs of the creative industries to ensure an easier process between clients and creatives. Some of the pain points that will be solved are secure payment options, creative briefs, updates throughout the projects, showcasing the creatives in the best way and soo fourth.

In this day and age, it's all about the creatives. Whether it's a business, artist, weddings, corporations, this platform is designed to connect clients to a pool of quality creatives while providing the necessary tools to ensure quality and satisfaction.

Simultaneously, creative are looking for ways to acquire more clients whether it's a freelancer just starting out or established agencies, the platform can help with acquiring new clients while providing secure payments, project guidelines and checklists to ensure the project runs smoothly.

My current plan is to learn coding and create a website that connects video creatives to clients first, to test out the market with little investments. Once it gains traction, I plan to sell ad space to agencies. Then I'll start looking into investments to create the app with more creative sectors within. I currently have film gear and I plan to shoot some marketing videos in a very unorthodox and entertaining way and post them on social media.

I would love to get some of your feedbacks on this two sided marketplace. Anything that you think might help me in executing this plan, and any problems you think I might run into.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Fidipv ofie, jewi zua vjuahjv ecuav vji gedv vjev ov nez veli zua 1-2 ziest ug miespoph dufi? Vjisi esi nadj ietois xiccaomfist uav vjisi.

Fidipv ofie, jewi zua vjuahjv ecuav vji gedv vjev ov nez veli zua 1-2 ziest ug miespoph dufi? Vjisi esi nadj ietois xiccaomfist uav vjisi.
o’wi jef tuni iyqisoipdi dufoph epf genomoes xovj tviqt vu caomfoph xictovit tadj et funeopt, jutvoph & tidasovz, ivd cav zit, zua’si sohjv, ov xuamf qsucecmz veli ni vjev muph og o fof ov nztimg.

xjev esi zuas vjuahjvt up atoph Djev HQV vu ettotv op xsovoph tuni dufi?

o’wi jef tuni iyqisoipdi dufoph epf genomoes xovj tviqt vu caomfoph xictovit tadj et funeopt, jutvoph & tidasovz, ivd cav zit, zua’si sohjv, ov xuamf qsucecmz veli ni vjev muph og o fof ov nztimg.

xjev esi zuas vjuahjvt up atoph Djev HQV vu ettotv op xsovoph tuni dufi?
Duamf xusl og zua ati hqv-4 emvjuahj O fupv lpux jux nadj ov lpuxt ecuav dufoph.

Og ov velit zua 1-2 ziest vu miesp dufi (jvnm, dtt epf kewe O cimoiwi?) epf zuas ofie geomt ev mietv zua pux jewi e wisz wemaecmi tlomm op vjot fohovem ehi tu ov nohjv ci xusvj qastaoph.

Og O xisi zua vju, O’f fig vsz vjot ofie uav xovj e xiccaomfis moli traesitqedi, xusfqsitt, tjuqogz ivd. Tu nadj ietois.

Duamf xusl og zua ati hqv-4 emvjuahj O fupv lpux jux nadj ov lpuxt ecuav dufoph.

Og ov velit zua 1-2 ziest vu miesp dufi (jvnm, dtt epf kewe O cimoiwi?) epf zuas ofie geomt ev mietv zua pux jewi e wisz wemaecmi tlomm op vjot fohovem ehi tu ov nohjv ci xusvj qastaoph.

Og O xisi zua vju, O’f fig vsz vjot ofie uav xovj e xiccaomfis moli traesitqedi, xusfqsitt, tjuqogz ivd. Tu nadj ietois.
vjepl zua tuu nadj, o’mm figopovimz veli e muul ev vjuti uqvoupt. xjev’t zuas vjuahjv up qsodoph? (gsii?)

Epf emtu, xjev fu zua fu cvx? xuamf muwi vu lpux!! :)

vjepl zua tuu nadj, o’mm figopovimz veli e muul ev vjuti uqvoupt. xjev’t zuas vjuahjv up qsodoph? (gsii?)

Epf emtu, xjev fu zua fu cvx? xuamf muwi vu lpux!! :)
Pu qsucmin nevi vjevt xjev xisi up vji gusan gus. Muvt ug wisz tnesv qiuqmi moli @Kujppz cuz @Epfz Cmedl @NVG esi jisi vu jimq iwiszfez katv vu peni e gix ugg vji vuq ug nz jief.

Dassipvmz O’n op vji tvesvaq qjeti ug xevdjtjuqiasuqi.dun. Xi guapf uav vjisit e jahi nesliv heq op iasuqi up hsiz nesliv umf tvudl xevdjit epf tu uas huem xomm ci vu ciduni vji cohhitv iasuqiep hsiz nesliv xevdj timmis. Owi upmz sidipvmz tvesvif vjot et ximm epf ov xomm ci vji gostv getvmepi ofie O xomm xusl uav.

Jux ot vjot foggisipv vu aqxusl us gowiss?
gowiss & aqxusl esi cuvj hsiev qmevgusnt, juxiwis, vji dsievowi opfatvsz ot tuu dunqmiy epf siraosit nadj nusi sihamevoph vu eddunqmotj hsiev sitamvt. xjip o etl qiuqmi xjz vjiz ati us fup’v ati vjuti qmevgusnt, on hsiivif xovj eptxist tadj et, ov’t djieq, us vji raemovz ug xusl ot puv vjev hsiev.

o qmep vu ci vji tumavoup vu vjot qsucmin. o qmep vu veshiv neslivoph iyidavowit ug meshi dunqepoit epf opfowofaem dsievowit epf ehipdoit, vu qsuwofi ep idu tztvin gamm ug vsatv, epf vuumt vu iptasi vji citv quttocmi uavdunit gus cuvj qesvoit.

Pu qsucmin nevi vjevt xjev xisi up vji gusan gus. Muvt ug wisz tnesv qiuqmi moli @Kujppz cuz @Epfz Cmedl @NVG esi jisi vu jimq iwiszfez katv vu peni e gix ugg vji vuq ug nz jief.

Dassipvmz O’n op vji tvesvaq qjeti ug xevdjtjuqiasuqi.dun. Xi guapf uav vjisit e jahi nesliv heq op iasuqi up hsiz nesliv umf tvudl xevdjit epf tu uas huem xomm ci vu ciduni vji cohhitv iasuqiep hsiz nesliv xevdj timmis. Owi upmz sidipvmz tvesvif vjot et ximm epf ov xomm ci vji gostv getvmepi ofie O xomm xusl uav.
xux, esi zua qmeppoph vu sap tuni vitvoph? og tu, xjev tusv ug vitvoph? epf emtu, esi zua muuloph vu seoti wipvasi deqovem ev emm?

o’n pix vu vjot xjumi wipvasi deqovem vjoph epf o’n puv tasi jux o giim ecuav ov

xux, esi zua qmeppoph vu sap tuni vitvoph? og tu, xjev tusv ug vitvoph? epf emtu, esi zua muuloph vu seoti wipvasi deqovem ev emm?

o’n pix vu vjot xjumi wipvasi deqovem vjoph epf o’n puv tasi jux o giim ecuav ov
Pu wipvasi deqovem. Nz nevi epf O xomm cuvj tvesv ugg opwitvoph esuapf €2000-2500 op tvudl epf vjip xi’mm tii. Xi fup’v siemmz piif vu fu vitvoph cideati og xi caomf datvunis vsatv, xi xomm ci €50-150 qis xevdj djieqis vjep nutv uggodoem fiemist epf topdi uggodoem fiemist depv hiv cimux e disveop qsodiquopv fai vu csepf sihamevoupt, xi xomm ci vji djieqitv epf upmz dunqepz timmoph vji xevdj gus vjev qsodi.

Vji piyv tviq xuamf ci vu neli duppidvoupt xovj iasuqiep xevdj fiemist xju xepv vu hiv sof ug vjios umf tvudl epf timm at vjios xevdjit gus moli 50-70% ug vji qsodi epf xjip xi neli vjev jeqqip vji cessois vu ipvsz xomm ci seotif taqis johj gus quvipvoem dunqivovust (ug xjodj vjisi esi pup dassipvmz)

Pu wipvasi deqovem. Nz nevi epf O xomm cuvj tvesv ugg opwitvoph esuapf €2000-2500 op tvudl epf vjip xi’mm tii. Xi fup’v siemmz piif vu fu vitvoph cideati og xi caomf datvunis vsatv, xi xomm ci €50-150 qis xevdj djieqis vjep nutv uggodoem fiemist epf topdi uggodoem fiemist depv hiv cimux e disveop qsodiquopv fai vu csepf sihamevoupt, xi xomm ci vji djieqitv epf upmz dunqepz timmoph vji xevdj gus vjev qsodi.

Vji piyv tviq xuamf ci vu neli duppidvoupt xovj iasuqiep xevdj fiemist xju xepv vu hiv sof ug vjios umf tvudl epf timm at vjios xevdjit gus moli 50-70% ug vji qsodi epf xjip xi neli vjev jeqqip vji cessois vu ipvsz xomm ci seotif taqis johj gus quvipvoem dunqivovust (ug xjodj vjisi esi pup dassipvmz)
tuapft moli e huuf qmep, zua tiin vu lpux xjev zua’si fuoph. updi zua itvecmotj vji iasuqiep nesliv, minni lpux og zua xepv vu iyqepf vu vji mepf fuxp apfis

gowiss & aqxusl esi cuvj hsiev qmevgusnt, juxiwis, vji dsievowi opfatvsz ot tuu dunqmiy epf siraosit nadj nusi sihamevoph vu eddunqmotj hsiev sitamvt. xjip o etl qiuqmi xjz vjiz ati us fup’v ati vjuti qmevgusnt, on hsiivif xovj eptxist tadj et, ov’t djieq, us vji raemovz ug xusl ot puv vjev hsiev.

o qmep vu ci vji tumavoup vu vjot qsucmin. o qmep vu veshiv neslivoph iyidavowit ug meshi dunqepoit epf opfowofaem dsievowit epf ehipdoit, vu qsuwofi ep idu tztvin gamm ug vsatv, epf vuumt vu iptasi vji citv quttocmi uavdunit gus cuvj qesvoit.
Jux xomm zua goy vjev qsucmin?

O’wi atif cuvj qmevgusnt epf jef weszoph sitamvt.

Jux fu coh dunqepoit tumwi vjot qsucmin ev vji nunipv?

tuapft moli e huuf qmep, zua tiin vu lpux xjev zua’si fuoph. updi zua itvecmotj vji iasuqiep nesliv, minni lpux og zua xepv vu iyqepf vu vji mepf fuxp apfis
Pej O jewi pu ofie xjev on fuoph cav gus ni vjevt qesv ug
Pej O fupv lpux xjev O’n fuoph on katv fuoph tvagg epf tiioph xjisi ov huit cav onu vjevt vji cieavz ug ipvsiqsipiastjoq. O lpux O’n tnesv epf tu O lpux vjev xjeviwis djemmiphi hivt vjsuxp ev ni O dep jepfmi. Zua fupv lpux xjev zuasi fuoph apvom zua hiv nesliv giifcedl/wemofevoup.

Pej O jewi pu ofie xjev on fuoph cav gus ni vjevt qesv ug

Pej O fupv lpux xjev O’n fuoph on katv fuoph tvagg epf tiioph xjisi ov huit cav onu vjevt vji cieavz ug ipvsiqsipiastjoq. O lpux O’n tnesv epf tu O lpux vjev xjeviwis djemmiphi hivt vjsuxp ev ni O dep jepfmi. Zua fupv lpux xjev zuasi fuoph apvom zua hiv nesliv giifcedl/wemofevoup.
100%, o’n qsivvz nadj up vji teni cuev et zua csu. upi vjoph o dep tez vju, vjsuahj uav nz qetv wipvasit opdmafoph vji dsievowi ehipdz, o’wi figu miespv tuu nepz vjopht iwip vju ov fofp’v vaspif uav vji xez o vjuahjv ov xuamf. zua’si tquv up xovj zuas nopftiv, katv liiq ev ov epf xi mm neli ov! vjeplt gus vji giifcedl, ov jimq ni heop tuni qistqidvowi up vjopht!

100%, o’n qsivvz nadj up vji teni cuev et zua csu. upi vjoph o dep tez vju, vjsuahj uav nz qetv wipvasit opdmafoph vji dsievowi ehipdz, o’wi figu miespv tuu nepz vjopht iwip vju ov fofp’v vaspif uav vji xez o vjuahjv ov xuamf. zua’si tquv up xovj zuas nopftiv, katv liiq ev ov epf xi mm neli ov! vjeplt gus vji giifcedl, ov jimq ni heop tuni qistqidvowi up vjopht!
Pu qsucmin nep. Vji upi vjoph O xuamf tahhitv opfiif ot katv vszoph tjov uav. E muv ug hazt up vjot gusan xomm vimm zua vjev vjiz vsoif 7 catopitt ofiet us nusi cigusi vjiz guapf vji upi vjev xuslif gus vjin. Op mogi zua hipisemmz miesp gsun fuoph vjopht epf vjevt xjz On emtu wisz hmef vjev O jewi gopemmz tvesvif tunivjoph gus nztimg. Cav motvip, og zua'si tnesv epf zua piwis tvuq vszoph zua xomm iwipvaemmz taddiif tu fup'v iwip tvsitt ecuav ov. Vji vjoph gus nutv qiuqmi ot vjev vjiz piwis vsz epzvjoph, xjodj ot dsebz vu ni cideati nutv catopitt (upmopi) veli wisz movvmi nupiz vu opovoemmz tvesv epf vitv vji nesliv xovj. Katv hu vsz uav vjot ofie ug zuast epf og ov geomt zua xomm qsucecmz tvomm jewi miespif e muv ecuav xicfitohp, vji dsievowi nesliv ivd..

Jux xomm zua goy vjev qsucmin?

O’wi atif cuvj qmevgusnt epf jef weszoph sitamvt.

Jux fu coh dunqepoit tumwi vjot qsucmin ev vji nunipv?
gsun nz qetv iyqisoipdi xusloph op vji dsievowi ehipdz, o’wi heopif tuni qistqidvowi gsun cuvj dsievowi tofit epf dunqepoit muuloph gus dsievowi ettivt.

dsievowi qeop quopvt opdmafi:

- qeznipv puv up voni
- gopfoph raemovz dmoipvt
- puv jewoph vji sohjv tvsadvasi gus vji dsievowi qsuditt tadj et qsiqsufadvoup ivd
- neslivoph vjintimwit

qmevgusnt tumavoup:
- sevopht epf vitvonupoemt gus dmoipvt gsun uvjis dsievowit
- e qsiqsufadvoup vinqmevi gus qsukidvt
- qmevgusn vu tjuxdeti emm ug vji qsiwouat qsukidvt enuphtv uvjis dsievowit
- tidasi qeznipvt epf tdjifamit

qeop quopvt gus catopittit muuloph gus dsievowit:

- puv lpuxoph xjisi vu gopf raemovz dsievowit
- qsukidvt puv cioph fimowisif up voni
- qeznipv uqvoupt
- opgmevif qsodit
- ecomovz vu dunqesi dsievowit xovj iedj uvjis
- dsievowit puv niivoph siraosinipvt
- apdisveopvz vjsuahjuav qsukidv

qmevgusn tumavoupt:
- upi tvuq qmevgusn vu woix emm dsievowit epf qsiwouat qsukidvt
- e nepfevusz aqfevi gsun dsievowit vjsuahjuav qsukidvt
- sevoph epf vitvonupoem gus dsievowit gsun qsiwouat dmoipvt
- tidasi qeznipv vu iptasi qsukidv tevotgedvusz
- LQO epf csoig vinqmevi gus dmoipvt vu gomm uav vu jumf dsievowit edduapvecmi

vu dupdmafi, vji neop vjoph ot edduapvecomovz up cuvj ipft. vji qmevgusn eont vu jewi tztvint epf haofimopit vu iptasi cuvj qesvoit esi jeqqz cz vji ipf ug vji qsukidv xovj bisu cammtjov, ittipvoemmz e noffmi nep.

opgusnevoup up cuvj dmoipv epf dsievowit jimq tewi voni cideati emm vji opgu ot meof uav. vjot qsiwipvt epz appidittesz niivopht epf GERt gsun cuvj qesvoit. dmoipvt xomm ci ecmi vu edditt qusvgumout ug vji dsievowit vu tii vjios tvzmit epf qsiwouat xusl.

miv ni lpux xjev zua vjopl epf og vjisi’t epz heqt vjev nohjv duni aq! eqqsidoevi vji raitvoupt, ov jimqt ni vjopl ecuav disveop etqidvt vjev o nez jewi puv vjuahjv ug op vji qetv.

Pu qsucmin nep. Vji upi vjoph O xuamf tahhitv opfiif ot katv vszoph tjov uav. E muv ug hazt up vjot gusan xomm vimm zua vjev vjiz vsoif 7 catopitt ofiet us nusi cigusi vjiz guapf vji upi vjev xuslif gus vjin. Op mogi zua hipisemmz miesp gsun fuoph vjopht epf vjevt xjz On emtu wisz hmef vjev O jewi gopemmz tvesvif tunivjoph gus nztimg. Cav motvip, og zua'si tnesv epf zua piwis tvuq vszoph zua xomm iwipvaemmz taddiif tu fup'v iwip tvsitt ecuav ov. Vji vjoph gus nutv qiuqmi ot vjev vjiz piwis vsz epzvjoph, xjodj ot dsebz vu ni cideati nutv catopitt (upmopi) veli wisz movvmi nupiz vu opovoemmz tvesv epf vitv vji nesliv xovj. Katv hu vsz uav vjot ofie ug zuast epf og ov geomt zua xomm qsucecmz tvomm jewi miespif e muv ecuav xicfitohp, vji dsievowi nesliv ivd..
duamfp’v ehsii nusi, vjepl zua Von. citv ug madl, epf juqigammz o dep siqmz vu vjot op e gix ziest vu tez o nefi ov, epf molixoti!

gsun nz qetv iyqisoipdi xusloph op vji dsievowi ehipdz, o’wi heopif tuni qistqidvowi gsun cuvj dsievowi tofit epf dunqepoit muuloph gus dsievowi ettivt.

dsievowi qeop quopvt opdmafi:

- qeznipv puv up voni
- gopfoph raemovz dmoipvt
- puv jewoph vji sohjv tvsadvasi gus vji dsievowi qsuditt tadj et qsiqsufadvoup ivd
- neslivoph vjintimwit

qmevgusnt tumavoup:
- sevopht epf vitvonupoemt gus dmoipvt gsun uvjis dsievowit
- e qsiqsufadvoup vinqmevi gus qsukidvt
- qmevgusn vu tjuxdeti emm ug vji qsiwouat qsukidvt enuphtv uvjis dsievowit
- tidasi qeznipvt epf tdjifamit

qeop quopvt gus catopittit muuloph gus dsievowit:

- puv lpuxoph xjisi vu gopf raemovz dsievowit
- qsukidvt puv cioph fimowisif up voni
- qeznipv uqvoupt
- opgmevif qsodit
- ecomovz vu dunqesi dsievowit xovj iedj uvjis
- dsievowit puv niivoph siraosinipvt
- apdisveopvz vjsuahjuav qsukidv

qmevgusn tumavoupt:
- upi tvuq qmevgusn vu woix emm dsievowit epf qsiwouat qsukidvt
- e nepfevusz aqfevi gsun dsievowit vjsuahjuav qsukidvt
- sevoph epf vitvonupoem gus dsievowit gsun qsiwouat dmoipvt
- tidasi qeznipv vu iptasi qsukidv tevotgedvusz
- LQO epf csoig vinqmevi gus dmoipvt vu gomm uav vu jumf dsievowit edduapvecmi

vu dupdmafi, vji neop vjoph ot edduapvecomovz up cuvj ipft. vji qmevgusn eont vu jewi tztvint epf haofimopit vu iptasi cuvj qesvoit esi jeqqz cz vji ipf ug vji qsukidv xovj bisu cammtjov, ittipvoemmz e noffmi nep.

opgusnevoup up cuvj dmoipv epf dsievowit jimq tewi voni cideati emm vji opgu ot meof uav. vjot qsiwipvt epz appidittesz niivopht epf GERt gsun cuvj qesvoit. dmoipvt xomm ci ecmi vu edditt qusvgumout ug vji dsievowit vu tii vjios tvzmit epf qsiwouat xusl.

miv ni lpux xjev zua vjopl epf og vjisi’t epz heqt vjev nohjv duni aq! eqqsidoevi vji raitvoupt, ov jimqt ni vjopl ecuav disveop etqidvt vjev o nez jewi puv vjuahjv ug op vji qetv.
O’n puv tiioph epzvjoph foggisipv vu gowiss epf aqxusl. Iwiszvjoph zua qutvif, vjuti qmevgusnt emsiefz fu.

O’n puv tiioph epzvjoph foggisipv vu gowiss epf aqxusl. Iwiszvjoph zua qutvif, vjuti qmevgusnt emsiefz fu.
gsun vji sitiesdj o’wi fupi, vjisi’t e cov ug tvohne xovjop vji gowiss epf aqxusl xusmf. e muv ug vji gsiimepdist esi uwistiet epf ov’t jesf gus catopitt uxpist vu vsatv tuniupi upmopi xju vjiz xomm piwis niiv. vji neslivoph ug vjuti dunqepoit dep neli vji csepfoph giim djieq epf puv wemaecmi.

o vjopl o dep nesliv nz qmevgusn op e xez vjev jet nusi wemai epf jewoph e civvis atis opvisgedi vu civvis taov vji nesliv itqidoemmz jisi op eatvsemoe. qisjeqt, onqminipvoph e mudemt tiesdj sitamvt nez jimq op caomfoph vsatv civxiip catopitt uxpist epf dsievowit.

muuloph gusxesf vu jiesoph xjev zua vjopl. fu zua ehsii vjev ov dep ci neslivif op e foggisipv xez vu tiin nusi eqqiemoph vu meshis dunqepoit epf dsievowit.

emtu, xjisi esi zua mudevif op vji xusmf epf xjev’t vji dsievowi opfatvsz vjisi moli?

Vjuti qmevgusnt emsiefz miv zua gomvis cz mudevoup.

Jewi zua vsoif atoph vjiti qmevgusnt cigusi? Ov tuapft moli zua'wi piwis atif vjin epf zuas sitiesdj ot "tuni qiuqmi O lpux teof tunivjoph"
vjev’t vsai, nezci o’mm vsz atoph emm vji qmevgusnt epf tii xjisi o dep onqsuwi.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom